plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Celine Critical fail

??? hit

Celine 4/5 FP 4/10 AP Nude Strong hold -3 Attack -1 any roll

The vines looks to expect her attempts to take her sword and in an instant her hands are wrapped and placed over her head, a long vine slide bellow her and began to molest her moistened cunt, other coil around her awakened manlike member, giving soft moves than were making her moan l even more passionately. her body was starting to get lifted from the vines as each inch of her body start to pleasure each inch of her body, even her bare feminine foots and back. If she dont try something she will be soon separed of her only weapon.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine's attempts to break free ended fruitlessly, as the vines coiled around her wrists and yanked them above her head. She felt a vine slide down her waist and to her little cunny, which was then molested by the vine as it gently rubbed across it. She then felt a vine wrap around her member and begin stroking it softly, eliciting moans of pleasure from her lips as she threw her head back to give a passionate cry. Her body was lifted some from where she was and the vines begin rubbing all over her again, caressing her thighs, her waist, her back, her breasts, even her feet were rubbed by them, which caused her to giggle ticklishly as they rubbed her ever so gently.

"N-No I can't g-give up... j-just yet," Celine said in a low voice, telling herself more so than whatever kind of creature it was that had a hold of her as she tried to fight the pleasure building her closer to her climax. She cooed and moaned in pleasure out loud again though as her new member was pleasure, as she had never felt that kind of pleasure before and it was eroding her will to get free.

She tried to thrash free before the pleasure building up inside of her was too much to bear, if she was able to free herself she'd try to grab her sword again and cut at the vines.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine Escape

Monster fail

Celine fail

Monster fail

Celine critica hit

Monster hit upper are

Celine 3/5 FP 5/10 AP grappled -1 Attack

??? 3/5

With her remaining will to fight she free her wrists and pull herself out of the vine's grip and after roll she take her sword. Her first swing was avoided by the vines as these wonder why the elf try to fight them, the message was more clear when the blonde elf cut some of them and this looks to make the others get angry with her, suddenly one of them whip her breasts make them bounce a little before a red mark appear across them. Celine could feel a mix between pain and pleasure thanks to the sudden hit, her mind lost contact with the reality until another tendril was starting to wrap her again

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine managed to break free and find her weapon, which she then swung at the vines, cutting a few of them. Her attack seemed to anger the rest of the vines as one slapped itself across her breasts, which made Celine stumble back with a yelp of pain as her breasts jiggled deliciously. She also felt a twinge of pleasure along with the hit and felt her body heat up a little more in the process.

Before she could react to the the hit, she felt another vine coil around her body again. She began thrashing around in its grasp again, not willing to give up just quite yet.

"L-Let... me... g-go," Celine growled through clenched teeth as she tried to break free and attack again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine fail

Monster critical hit

Celine 1/5 FP 7/10 Ap high grappled -2

The strange creatures looks to dont show any sight of heard her and soon a strange suction vine get attached at the point of her heavy aroused meat rod. Whines and mewls let her mouth once the appendage start to suck her, as this happen other continue stroking her base as a last one just penetrate her moisted honeyhole. She gasp for air as her body could feel the pleasure waves going through her whole body. More vines continue their attempts to secure her body and rubbing her lewd orbs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine struggles mightily but to no avail, she simply couldn't find the strength to break free. This made even harder now when she looked down to see one of the vines open up at the tip of it like a mouth, which then moved in and latched onto the head of her own throbbing rod. She moaned lewdly as she felt it begin sucking on her member while another vine coiled around her and began stroking her. Her body tensed as she felt a third vine slide down and penetrate her moist slit, causing her to begin unconsciously bucking and grinding against the vines holding her.

"Oh gods I... I can... hardly even think straight... anymore," Celine moaned out loud as she is pleasured by the vines much more so than the monsters that beat her in her last game pleasured her.
"M-More... s-so goooood."

Celine began to stop struggling and allowed the vines to secure her body as they wrapped around her, the feelings of pleasure too much for her to bear any longer and the need to find release too great to fight.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once the swordswoman stop her struggle, more vines start to wrap her limbs, letting her fall drop her sword close the river and then they spread her legs and arms once she get lifted in the air, her hands were free to touch the plant like appendages making her feel the strange texture as they coil around her breasts then were then pressed, caressed and even licked by them until a strange syringe tendril inject something on them, making them more sensibles and slightly huge until the point where she could feel them produce something who soon leave her breasts, from her nipples a little milk trial come out, her over sensible niples soon were attached to two suction cups than make her moan in a lusty ecstasies. With all this pleasure her virgin penis was close to explode, the warm pressure make her turn her nearly small conscious to her lower area and as she does a tendril move to her mouth just in the moment when her warm cum get free like a potent stream, making her moan loudly and taking that chance the vine get inside her mouth until be close her throath.

They continue using her as she is moved some feets away of the river, there she was a huge vulva over a tree and after cum at least three time she was placed inside it. A giggle start to sound close her, but the place was so dark than she could not see anything, suddenly a pair of bright eyes get close and then she start to feel a mouth sucking her.

mmhfm... hmm... your milk is so delicious and this cum is not bad. Can you make me a favor? If you accept willingly i could make you feel even better..."giggle" whisper a female voice close her ear as the tentacles continue using the warrior body but this time in a slow motion.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine stopped struggling against the vines and as soon as she had, they began to use her in earnest. Several caressed her all over her body, while a a couple wrapped around her breasts and gently squeezed, then licked by small tongue like things coming from the tips of the vines. Soon she felt those little tongues turn into needles as they pierced her nipples and injected something into them, causing the busty young elf to squirm around in the viney embrace she was in as her nipples became extremely sensitive. She glanced down for only a moment to see small trails of milk leaking from her nipples before seeing a pair of vines with suction cups engulf her breasts.

Not long after her breasts started getting milked, Celine threw her head back and let out a cry of bliss as her cock exploded into its first orgasm, with her warm cum spurting out in little streams all over herself, the vines, and the ground. When she cried out a vine took advantage of the opportunity and shot into her mouth, silencing her screams and cries of pleasure.

The vines continued using her while pulling her a ways from the rivers edge, then pulled her to a huge tree where after it forced another three orgasms out of her it pulled her into a strange vulva like part of the tree.

Celine vaguely heard a giggle through the haze of her previous orgasm coming from somewhere close by and suddenly she felt a mouth descend onto her still painfully erect penis and begin sucking on it, drawing little lustful coos and moans of pleasure. After a minute or two she heard a female voice whisper in her ear.

"A-Accept... w-w-what... willingly?" Celine replied in a lust shaky lust filled voice to the question that was asked to her.

"Y-You... you aren't... g-going to... k-kill me and e-eat me... are you?" Celine then asked in a frightened tone, shuddering in fear even as she felt herself getting close to climax again.
"I... I don't... w-want to die."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman start to giggle and laugh softly before huge her. Celine could feel a tongue passing through her back and her neck. Mmmh... a such so sweet body, but do you think than i would take the time to ask you to eat you if i have that in mind? "giggle" no my sweetheart, how could someone eat so perfect body? it will be a completely waste and i dont eat meat.

The blonde elf could feel a pair of hands sliding through her whole body and reaching her belly. Will you borrow your body for my seeds? maybe will hurt you a little, but you will be fine and if you accept to dont hurt them... well, i want to know your answer first. The woman then who looks to be behind her, start to hug and place her head over the elf shoulder, giving her some soft kisses to the blonde's neck.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine felt the woman rubbing her all over her body, gently caressing her while drawing her tongue up her back and then her neck, ending at the tip of one of her pointed elf ears.

"I-If you aren't going to k-kill me then..." Celine whimpered to the woman, while sitting there in the vines grasp. She glanced down and saw the woman rubbing her hands across her belly. Celine was too aroused to fight in any way, so she lowered head slightly as she felt the woman kissing her neck and replied.
"Okay then... I... I won't f-fight... and I won't h-hurt the seeds... just... p-please be gentle... I don't l-like pain, but... I'll bear with it for your s-seeds."

Celine glanced over her shoulder and gave the woman a pleading look in hopes that she would take pity and be gentle, while submissively leaning back against her and relaxing her muscles to allow the woman to pleasure her to her hearts content.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman stay looking the elf plead eyes for an instant before steal her a deep kiss. I ussually dont hunt people, i must say than i was in a hurry before saw you ussing the stream than i use to feed myself, my kind is only fertile some weeks each year and this place dont have visitors. Celine could see how the huge vulva opened a little to illuminate the place. It was a 12x12 space room and there were a huge quantity outside and inside the place, she then notice her captor, a lightgreen woman who looks like a 18 or lower age girl, her legs were tendrils and looks to be conected to all this place. From her lower body a huge tendril come out, twice the size of any other tendril.

Dont worry, as you accept it i will do my best to dont hurt you, let me make you feel good Like a marionette the elf body was placed over the woman facing her, as the tendril get placed between both of them, it start to use Celine's breasts and then her arms get free, the plant girl ask her to pleasure her, as the elf use her mouth and hands a delicious substance start to leak from the tentacle point. Others tendrils continued thrusting her lower holes, this time in a gently way, getting one inside one of her lower hole as other leave in a continuous rythm, the suction cups continue milking her nipples and erect dick once again making her get close her peak, but then all stop to avoid making her cum, maybe to reduce the pain once the eggs get inserted.

Finally after some minutes she get lifted as the tendril move close her over aroused pussy, the woman take her hands to endure the pain and kiss her mouth. The point press her lower lips and in a huge attempt to dont hurt her, it get inside her in a slow motion until she get used, then the woman groan and some buldges start to go throught the vine and each one produce a sharp pain, but the tears on the plant girl make her look to Celine than the woman was doing her best to protect her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine sat there waiting for the woman to begin and after only a moment or two, the woman stole a kiss from her, her tongue wrestling with Celine's in her mouth. Celine watched as the interior of the dark room she was in opened up to shine some light inside and she saw for the first time the woman whom she'd been talking to. The woman didn't look but maybe 18 years old, she had light green skin and probably the strangest feature of the woman was instead of legs, she had tendrils and looked to be connected to the room by them. Celine watched as the woman extended a much larger tendril from her lower body in the same place Celine's member was on her. She held her breath while she waited in anticipation for what she knew was to come next.

Celine watched as her body was lifted and placed over the large tendril and Celine was expecting her to simply pull her down and impale her tender folds on the massive thing, but she instead slid it up between the two of them and asked Celine to pleasure her as it slipped in between her breasts and she released Celine's arms also so that she could do as asked. Celine, with her lust filled mind didn't wait and immediately grabbed hold of the massive tendril in front of her and began licking and sucking on the head of the tentacle, which gushed a delicious substance into her mouth that she greedily swallowed. She felt the tentacles in her lower holes start back up again and the milking on her breasts and hot hard dick also. Celine was moaning around the woman's larger tentacle in her mouth while slurping on the delicious tasting substance it was leaking, her climax built closer and closer and then just before she reached her climax, the woman stopped and denied her from climaxing.

Celine made a pitiful face, but continued sucking on the tendril all the same and moaning around its girth in her mouth, the substance now having leaked so much that her mouth couldn't contain all of it as she pleasure the woman. After a couple of more minutes of doing that and just when Celine thought the woman was going to keep denying her, she lifted the busty young elf up and placed her over the massive tendril again, which moved up and prodded at her soaked pussy a few times. Celine was about starting to tense up in preparation for the tendril to be inserted inside of her when the woman took Celine's hands and held her to help her endure the pain, which calmed Celine down enough for the woman to slide the massive thing up into her tender waiting folds.

Celine squirmed about while the woman's massive tendril explored the depths of her tight pussy, which only lasted a minute or so before the woman moaned out, which alerted Celine of the impending bulges making their way up the large tentacle inside of her. She looked up at the woman in fear of the massive bulges as she hadn't expected them to be quite so big and she saw the woman had tears in her eyes and Celine could somehow feel that the woman was feeling awful for the pain that Celine was going through and that eased her heart and gave her courage enough to see this through as she tried to ready herself.

When the bulges made it through the whole length of the tentacle and slowly began to ease their way in, Celine gave a sharp gasp of pain as each one was planted inside of her womb and had tears in her eyes after the first one. She cried out in pain as she was stretched and thrashed around as her body was instinctively trying to get away from the pain, but she managed to calm her mind enough to bear with it long enough for the woman to finish. Eventually Celine's pain began to turn to pleasure and as the last bulge made its way inside of her, she hit her peak and came as she threw her head back to scream in pure bliss, cumming so hard that her vision went blank for a few seconds as her head fell onto the woman's bosoms to rest.

"Hah... hah... i-is t-that... hah... it? D-Did I... hah... do g-good?" Celine panted as she retained the use of her voice after her massive climax, her eyes though were still glazed over quite a bit and her stomach was now bulging from the eggs that were now inside of her. She twitched around as the woman held her in her arms, the massive tentacle still inside of her twitching and pussy which was unconsciously milking the last droplets of the woman's seed from her tentacle.

OOC:
Damn that was longer than I anticipated. Also I'm going to start using that blue color for Celine's dialogue okay.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once the plant girl ended to place her eggs on the blonde elf, she as Celine was exhausted, panting she leave the elf rest on her chest and even forget her massive tendril on the blonde girl for a little moment. Celine could feel the warm embrace from her captor, showing her gratitude for accept to carry her childs. ...Good? the woman stop to give a kiss on the elf neck and a french one before continue ...it was more than good... Thanks. Just then she take away her massive tendril from Celine's pussy, many others tentacles caress and pamper the elf, caressing her pregnant belly as a great treasure and then let her rest close the plantgirl who continue drinking the elf milk, who looks to let a aroused state on Celine. Do you want to stay this night with me? Its the lest than i can do for you after accept to carry my childs. Celine could see thanks to the sun than it was a little passed the midday, she could accept the offer and pass a full day of pleasure with the plant girl or walk with her pregnant belly toward the mountain, where she could have a hard time protecting herself in her actual state.

Ok, i will try to make my post at this size so you dont take too much to post, if you want of course

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine felt the plant woman pull the massive tentacle out of her now very used pussy, dragging it out slowly so as to prolong the pleasure for the poor elf. As the woman slid the tentacle out, Celine felt her captor hug her lovingly and pulled her face up to kiss her, stealing what little breath she'd managed to regain again.

While she lay there in the plant woman's arms, Celine felt her finally get the tentacle out of her somehow still tight pussy, while many other tentacles began caressing her body gently with a few tenderly rubbing her now very distended belly, not so much to pleasure her, but as if trying to relax and protect her. Celine lay her head on the plant woman's breasts to rest, while a couple of tentacles latched onto her nipples again and began gently sucking on them, drawing milk as well as a few coos of pleasure.

"Y-Yes... I do want to s-stay the night, thank you so much for asking," Celine replied to her question, squirming around ever so slightly from her nipples being pleasured. Celine didn't think she could walk right now and even were she able to she didn't want to risk running into anything else, because not all of the creatures might be so gentle to her as this plant woman.

"Um... what's your name? If you don't mind me asking of course," Celine asked, blushing slightly in embarrassment as she continues speaking.
"I would at least like to know the name of the one who's children I'm bearing... and... the one that made me feel so good. thank you... for being so kind and gentle by the way."

After giving thanks for being gentle, Celine would lean her head up and plant a chaste little kiss on the plant woman's cheek, then lay her head back down on those soft pillow like breasts to rest, as she was too exhausted to do much else save lay there and talk a little.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl smile once Celine accept to stay with her until tomorrow, her hands soon touch the pregnant belly of her partner, making soft touches and trying to fill the seeds inside the elf. Myrtle she said in a soft tone, her tendrils wrap around Celine's body and then she let her rest over her until both were in a coccon made of vines, but they tried to dont press too much the elf girl so she could only feel a warm protection around her... Thats my name, im so glad to had find someone so kind to bear my seeds. Could i ask your name too? i will always remember it. Her hands slide though Celines back and caress her long blonde hair, as one tendril move the elf head and place her close one of Myrtle breasts. If you get hungry you can feed of any of these, i want to ask you what are you looking in this swamp, not many girls decide to walk on these lands

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Myrtle huh, you can call me Celine," Celine said softly as Myrtle softly caressed her belly to feel the seeds within, then she looked up into Myrtle's eyes.
"And honestly you didn't really give me much choice on becoming your seed bearer Myrtle." Celine pecked her on the cheek again after saying that before continuing, "But that's okay, I really enjoyed it. If you'd just asked though instead of just grabbing me I would have said yes."

Celine felt Myrtle's tendrils wrap around the two of them and pull them close together, which Celine didn't mind in the least as Myrtle and her tentacles were very warm. After a few seconds, she noticed the tentacles had formed a sort of protective cocoon around them and held them tightly, though they didn't squeeze Celine too tight.

Celine felt almost like a little girl as Myrtle caressed her back with one hand, while brushing her hair out of her eyes with the other. She couldn't help but feel love from Myrtle, as she seemed to want Celine to enjoy all that she'd done and went to great lengths to do so. Myrtle moved a tentacle up to Celine's head and gently pulled her down to her breasts, telling her that she could feed if she got hungry.

"You're so kind Myrtle and I am kind of hungry, so thank you again," Celine said, taking one of Myrtle's nipples in her mouth and gently suckling on it to feed on her milk just as her own breasts were suckled on and milked by Myrtle and her tentacles.

"I haven't eaten anything since this morning and I was famished," Celine said after a minute or so of suckling on Myrtle's breasts, then she thought about Myrtle's other question, about why she was there. She didn't really know what she was supposed to do exactly, as she hadn't been given a mission, so she'd planned on exploring the island she was on for now until something came along.
"I guess you could say I'm an explorer or adventurer of sorts. I was heading to the mountains when you grabbed me."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl looks to blush once she heard than Celine would had accepted to carry her seeds from the start, she let her drink her milk as she try to relax herself and heard about the elf story. So, an adventurer. I-i really sorry for grab you in that way, when i saw you, i realized than it could be my last chance to save my seeds, i tried to be gently anyway, but i was scared of that sword and it hurt a lot when you cut some of my tendrils... im sorry for had whip you... it was not my intention to hurt you... Myrtle looks to her eyes as once of her hands touch where the whip hit that time, there she notice a little soft mark what make her looks sad for had hurt the poor elf, even when it was just a little scratch.

Maybe it could sound to ask too much, but can we have a little fun once you had recovered or in the night? i need to place some nutrients in your womb... And also i enjoy to make you feel so good, meanwhile you are free to walk around my house and look outside, but take care as we are really high. The tension on the cocoon get reduced until feel more like a warm blanket, Celine breasts were free from the suckers too and she could just rest or do anything inside the vulva, the sky show her than she have to wait many hours for the night but maybe if she find something interesting outside, maybe Myrtle could take it and bring it to her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it's okay Myrtle, I believe you. It makes me feel really good and safe to know that you didn't mean to hurt me," Celine said when Myrtle told her she was sorry for whipping and hurting her.
"And I'm sorry for cutting some of your vines too, but again, you only had to ask me and I would've said yes."

Celine felt a twinge of pain as the whip marks on her body stung a little when Myrtle caressed them. Myrtle would be able to hear a sharp intake of breath from Celine to indicate that she was still in a little pain from the whipping, with the pain only now coming back to the surface after the wonderful sex that washed all of her pain away before and turned it into pleasure. Even though she was still a little sore from the whipping and from Myrtle's seeds being planted in her womb, Celine tried her best to put on a brave face so Myrtle wouldn't worry anymore about that, though it was easy to see she was in a bit of pain.

After a minute or two, Myrtle asked Celine if she wanted to have some more fun later and Celine blushed when she asked her. Celine thought about it for a moment or two and decided that even though she was still a bit sore, she felt up for it.

"Y-Yeah sure we can have some more fun later, I don't think I should try and go out of sight of here though, cause I'm not sure I can move very well at the moment. Also if it isn't too much trouble could you get my things by the river please," Celine said, smiling at the plant woman when she told Celine she had free rein of the place, while Myrtle then begins to unwrap the cocoon around them until it was merely a blanket of tentacles. Celine felt the sucker tentacles let her now very swollen nipples go as well, though milk was still slightly dripping down her breasts.

When Myrtle told her she needed to put some nutrients in her womb, Celine's face went a little pale. With a slightly frightened and also a pleading look on her face, with tears formed in her eyes while she shuddered at the thought of going through another bout of pain like that, she spoke again.
"I understand, I guess you need to fertilize your seeds don't you. But tell me... W-Will it hurt again? I... I don't know if I can handle any more pain like that Myrtle."

After Myrtle would answer her as to whether or not it would be painful or not again, Celine would take a look around the house they were in, then she would walk outside along with Myrtle if she went to get her things for her and she'd look around to see if there was anything interesting within sight of Myrtle's home.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe Myrtle could reach to notice the small signs of pain on Celine, but she was more concerned about what the elf could need now. She smile and nod when Celine ask her than she would love to have her things close her and not in the side of the river. Of course sweetheart, it will take me just a moment to reach them. Myrtle start to move her vines as she remain looking to Celine and her reaction after heard than something more will get inside her swollen belly.

Oh dont worry, it will dont hurt too much. Maybe you will only be a little more heavy once we end, of course than this will be my first time to fertilize a woman, but i have fully confidence than all will end fine. Myrtle looks to dont lie and be happy about the idea to fill Celine once again. Her tendrils return after a moment with the dry clothes and stored sword, Myrtle let them in a side and then just watch to Celine walk around the small room.

The place is made completely of a green plant, the floor is filled with tentacles and it looks than in a strange way the room was a part of Myrtle or she was very connected with it. The blonde elf notice a corner filled with many things than looks to be lovely stored even when some were maybe just trash, out of that the room was completely empty but maybe something could be useful for Celine in that little corner.

Celine walk close the exit with some vines wrapping her slightly at her waist, maybe to avoid any possible accident, her sight notice than she was above a height of around 65 feets, the view was really beautiful even when she could see some monsters in the distance moving the tress and bushes, maybe looking around for a possible prey. At her left she could see what could be a plain followed by a desert or a beach, at her right she could see a small side of the mountain and a full view filled with trees. A dark grow at the far distance call her attention and in front of her many miles away she could see a floating island, it looks like that place could be huge as even in that far distance it could be easily seen.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you for getting my things Myrtle, I didn't want to lose my weapon and my only extra clothes," Celine said, bowing her head slightly in thanks.

When Myrtle told her that it wouldn't hurt too much Celine sighed in relief, then blushed very red when Myrtle said that it was her first time doing this to a woman.

"So... I'll... I'll be your first for this then?" Celine asked, blushing even redder than she already had been.
"I... I kind of like the idea of that actually, I mean you took my first time with this thing after all." Celine then told Myrtle while taking her now soft member in her hand and slowly running he hand up its length, as if showing it off to Myrtle.

If Myrtle was going to say anything after that then Celine would take a minute or two before speaking again, taking that time to look around the room and outside. In the room she saw not much really, save her own things which Myrtle had put to the side, and in the back corner of the room Celine saw many things stored there.

Celine then started walking towards the exit and felt a few of Myrtle's vines wrap gently around her waist, to keep her safe was Celine's thought on it. From where she stood, Celine saw that they were more than fifty feet up and she had one of the most beautiful views of nature she'd ever seen. In the distance she saw a few monsters roaming about, probably hunting she though. To her left she saw what looked to be a desert... or maybe a beach she couldn't tell from here.

"Hey Myrtle, do you know if that is a desert over there, or a beach?" Celine asked her possible new friend. Celine then looked to the right and saw the side of the mountain she had been heading towards with many trees on it. In the far distance she saw a large looming shadow and her gaze went upward and she saw a huge island floating above.
"Wow am I... am I going crazy? That's an island right? How is it in the sky?"

After receiving an answer as to whether or not she was going crazy and seeing things, Celine would head back in and ask Myrtle if she could look at the things in the corner to see if there was anything she might be able to use, after which she'd move back over to Myrtle and snuggle up to her and rest a while before Myrtle fertilized her seeds inside Celine's womb.

OOC:
I hope I'm not annoying you with these longer posts, I just like being as descriptive as I can with my writing, its one of my many flaws.