What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

^Well that's not creepy. U some kinda merchant stranger?

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm just also have much as fun as possible, but I get you're saying.
Good, I just want you to know on top of that there are no hard feelings here.

That certain someone I was referring to earlier(I know he read my referral but did not respond to stay anonymous lol), with his regular use of sarcasm and thus my exposure to that, has greatly increased my tolerance for it despite me always saying I'd like him to not be such a goof all the time. :D

So why do you just asked about whole Steven Universe thing if already know?
Well I'm not blind for certain things in Steven Universe, but I was asking none the less to see if you would bring forth points I didn't think about/notice myself yet.

I never said the whole "lesbian" thing was a bad thing at all. If anything its probably one of its strongest appeal of the show & normally I would act perverse about this , but I have too much respect for the show to do that.
That's great to hear, I take it you are a fan then just like me? If so that would be something we got in common. :)

I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is that how they have to be aliens so they can be allow to show homo-sexuality. Sure its not the first animated show to have lesbians, but it would be nice if there wasn't any technicality to begin with though. Especially since the show get censored overseas for its homo-sexual contents.
It's indeed ridiculous that's the case, just like I personally find it a bit ridiculous ALL the Gems are female apparently, even Ruby and Jasper (who I both thought at first where guys for obvious reasons).

Speaking of censoring overseas, AFAIK the only thing that got censored in the episodes aired here in Belgium is when Garnet first falls apart due to Jasper's Gem Destabilizer in "The Return". Any sexually suggestive dances, gestures or motions are shown here in their full "glory". :rolleyes:

Anyone got a Halloween idea they'd like me to enter for them?
^Well that's not creepy. U some kinda merchant stranger?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well holy shit I am 3 days behind on pictures lol.

Didn't even notice.

Here ya go! 3 days worth!

Enjoy!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm I kind of want to explore the limits of this no incest-rule
Step-sisters and mothers are okay, as is written, but what about clones?
is a female being fucked by her fura-clones incest? Is it incest if it is unknown if the culprit is a family member or not?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

is a female being fucked by her fura-clones incest? Is it incest if it is unknown if the culprit is a family member or not?
I asked if having sex clone would be considered incest in May, that and the version of a person from an alternate reality.

Hey, I was thinking about the no incest policy and I started wondering whether certain circumstances constitute incest.

First off, clones. Would someone having sex with the clone of a family member, or a gender-swapped clone of themselves (for example, M. Bison and Cammy) be considered incest?

The second thing is, we all know about the theory of alternate realities and that there are apparently alternate versions of people in those realities. Well, what is someone where to travel to one of those alternate realities and the version of them from that reality was the opposite gender. Would having sex with them be considered incest?

Even if it didn't it would give a whole new meaning to the term 'go fuck yourself'. :p
But I never got an answer about the clones. The only person who actually gave me any kind of response was swordshield, but all he had to say on the clone front was that Cammy's backstory was mistranslated. And I looked into it, the part about her backstory that was mistranslated was that she and Bison were lovers.
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Cammy said:
Cammy managed to break the twelve Dolls free from Shadaloo's mind control, and they confronted Bison together. He explained to Cammy that she was a clone of himself who possessed a small portion of his Psycho Power,

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People probably didn't answer because we don't know anymore than you do.

The problem here is separating incest as a concept from inbreeding.
Inbreeding is when genetically close individuals mate and produce offspring, which is considered negative because it increases the chance of recessive illnesses from manifesting, like hemophilia (bleeder's disease) and so on.

Incest is, legally speaking, considered a form of molestation and sexual abuse not because of the genetic closeness of the people engaging in sex, but because one or more of the people are caretakers and guardians of the others, and so the possibility of them coercing their charges into sexual relations should be eliminated, as children or younger siblings will often go along with sexual abuse in order to be loyal or preserve family peace. This, legally, applies not only to biological families, but to adopted family members and step-members.

CCBill (and by extension MnF) seems to be working with a definition of incest that is actually closer to inbreeding, hence why stepparents seem to be all right and all that. In that respect I'd say a clone is fine. Not only is a clone fine because of the warped notion of incest, but also because it's such a hypothetical and (yet) fictional scenario, that it's easier to disconnect it from real life problems.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Inbreeding is when genetically close individuals mate and produce offspring, which is considered negative because it increases the chance of recessive illnesses from manifesting, like hemophilia (bleeder's disease) and so on.

CCBill (and by extension MnF) seems to be working with a definition of incest that is actually closer to inbreeding, hence why stepparents seem to be all right and all that. In that respect I'd say a clone is fine. Not only is a clone fine because of the warped notion of incest, but also because it's such a hypothetical and (yet) fictional scenario, that it's easier to disconnect it from real life problems.
Looks legit. But a clone (if we talk about the rough definition) is someone with the same genes as yourself (you litterally go fuck yourself... Too easy?) so at some extent it could be incest.
But since it's a fictional scenario, it could pass. And if you take the fact that you clone yourself with opposite gender, some people won't even ask question :D

Legion64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having issues using baka.loader.2, I get an error saying that I am missing dependencies or it's not correctly registered, that a file is missing or invalid.

With the NEW BCT.player I get an error saying that I need Adobe Player Content -ActiveX and I haven't been able to get any info about that.

Does anyone know what happens to be the problem?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks legit. But a clone (if we talk about the rough definition) is someone with the same genes as yourself (you litterally go fuck yourself... Too easy?) so at some extent it could be incest.
But since it's a fictional scenario, it could pass. And if you take the fact that you clone yourself with opposite gender, some people won't even ask question :D
You're right, I'm not sure how I made that mistake. I still think a clone would be all right, since while it technically touches in inbreeding, it not only avoids familial imagery*, but is so far physically impossible to do IRL.

(*This makes me wonder how they'd view a story about estranged siblings who'd never met each other before getting it on. It's not considered incest under laws, but popular opinion tends to view it similarly regardless.)

FlashJay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Incest is, legally speaking, considered a form of molestation and sexual abuse not because of the genetic closeness of the people engaging in sex, but because one or more of the people are caretakers and guardians of the others, and so the possibility of them coercing their charges into sexual relations should be eliminated, as children or younger siblings will often go along with sexual abuse in order to be loyal or preserve family peace. This, legally, applies not only to biological families, but to adopted family members and step-members.

Those definitions do not work in my country or my parents' country.
Actually incest is sexual activity between close relatives regardless of age or legal status (one being a guardian of the other). That's the dictionary definition irrespective of country. Incest according to the law varies by country but brother-sister couples have been prosecuted where they were both adults (and committed incest knowingly, not unknowingly). In-breeding isn't just considered negative because of genetic problems. The risk of that is actually quite low, relatively speaking. It's because it's fucking gross.

The incest rule is stupid anyway for MnF. I hadn't heard about it, but then I haven't been around since the last threads got deleted (thus why I have 0 posts supposedly!)
If they're going to rule that out, they should rule out any beast shit, like Tsunade and Horse.
But Patreon takes Paypal now, and there are cartoon/3D beast artists on there, so CCBill is being a massive full-of-shit hypocrite, considering the nasty real-life stuff they'll process payment for.
I fucking hate hypocrites.
*rant over*

EDIT: When did this incest rule come in anyway? Iron Giant 3 wasn't that long ago (I haven't seen it but I'm assuming more of the same from the last 2).

EDIT2: But one of the winning games is called 'The Incestibles'?! Is there really a no-incest rule? :/ confusing

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If they're going to rule that out, they should rule out any beast shit, like Tsunade and Horse.
They did. :mad:
Thanks to CCBill, MnF games can no longer contain real incest (step-parents and/or siblings is fine though), no bestiality and no rape. Though with the rape, they stated that if it's clear that the characters are only role playing, than it's ok.

When did this incest rule come in anyway? Iron Giant 3 wasn't that long ago (I haven't seen it but I'm assuming more of the same from the last 2).
A few months ago, back in like April or May.

And since I'm guessing you're not going to be bothered to look back through the forum, here are the rules as they currently stand.

1) Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.
2) Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done (if game delays more than 3 months - feel free to post your ideas).
3) Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The games with 5 or more sex scenes will be deleted.
4) You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
5) Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.

6) Please notice the limitation on games themes:
Bestiality:
Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all mediums including Hentai or animations. It is a violation if any marketing or advertising to and from sites containing this content. In general human-like creatures are ok if they look more like humans, but it will be up to us to accept it or not.
Rape
Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.
Real Incest
Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.

EDIT2: But one of the winning games is called 'The Incestibles'?! Is there really a no-incest rule? :/ confusing
They removed that from the production list a couple of days ago.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm having issues using baka.loader.2, I get an error saying that I am missing dependencies or it's not correctly registered, that a file is missing or invalid.

With the NEW BCT.player I get an error saying that I need Adobe Player Content -ActiveX and I haven't been able to get any info about that.

Does anyone know what happens to be the problem?
Let me send this to BCT so they can give me some advice on this. Will get back to you.

FlashJay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to CCBill, MnF games can no longer contain real incest (step-parents and/or siblings is fine though), no bestiality and no rape. Though with the rape, they stated that if it's clear that the characters are only role playing, than it's ok.

And since I'm guessing you're not going to be bothered to look back through the forum, here are the rules as they currently stand.

1) Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.
2) Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done (if game delays more than 3 months - feel free to post your ideas).
3) Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The games with 5 or more sex scenes will be deleted.
4) You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
5) Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.

Bestiality:
Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all mediums including Hentai or animations. It is a violation if any marketing or advertising to and from sites containing this content. In general human-like creatures are ok if they look more like humans, but it will be up to us to accept it or not.
Rape
Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.
Real Incest
Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.

Thank you for the excellent detailed reply! :)
Have some rep!

FlashJay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bestiality:
Rape
Real Incest

Oh, and I did have a look back but I'll admit that I gave up pretty easily... I thought I might have to check all 400 pages! :eek: :eek:

I agree that it's bullshit. I don't like some of the stuff they have now excluded but these are cartoons FFS.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fencer,
Kudos for finding a loophole in Craws logic, that's a hard thing to do.
(Lol)

Craw,
Don't worry your still like Sherlock bro.
:D

FlashJay,
Welcome back!

Kel,
Thanks for having such a productive brain that you even thoughtfully posted all of the rules again.
;)

Haseo,
Stay groovy!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This makes me wonder how they'd view a story about estranged siblings who'd never met each other before getting it on. It's not considered incest under laws, but popular opinion tends to view it similarly regardless.
Well, if we go by their rules, they won't accept it. But it's true that it could be subject to an argument (since they didn't know).
A story with cousin of 3rd or 4th degree would sound more realistic :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the 2nd to last set of pictures for SHHHFTH

What a mouthful. I was talking about the Mom ;)

Last set of pictures will be up tomorrow!

Stay groovy you bastards!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's great to hear, I take it you are a fan then just like me? If so that would be something we got in common. :)
So it would seem. :)

It's indeed ridiculous that's the case, just like I personally find it a bit ridiculous ALL the Gems are female apparently, even Ruby and Jasper (who I both thought at first where guys for obvious reasons).
Its honestly not that surprising why some fans are clamoring for some male gems, even if they don't technically have genders

Speaking of censoring overseas, AFAIK the only thing that got censored in the episodes aired here in Belgium is when Garnet first falls apart due to Jasper's Gem Destabilizer in "The Return". Any sexually suggestive dances, gestures or motions are shown here in their full "glory". :rolleyes:
Perhaps I've heard wrong then & it was nothing more than an exaggeration then. But I did hear some of the gems were changed to being refer as to males or use male pro-nouns. Maybe I've just heard it wrong though.

& saved. :p

Well it happened it Fire Emblem, didn't stop people for considering it being incest(cousin-type) though.

What does fura means? I keep getting auto-corrected by Google saying "futa" -_-

But I never got an answer about the clones. The only person who actually gave me any kind of response was swordshield, but all he had to say on the clone front was that Cammy's backstory was mistranslated. And I looked into it, the part about her backstory that was mistranslated was that she and Bison were lovers.
You know I did it say it was OK mostly bcuz how convoluted it is. Its probably a loophole but hey so is the thing in Officer Juggs:Ghostfuckers.

Well, if we go by their rules, they won't accept it. But it's true that it could be subject to an argument (since they didn't know).
A story with cousin of 3rd or 4th degree would sound more realistic :confused:
Fuck if I know man, but your Science Rocks image is cool.

To be honest unlike everyone else I don't really see the appeal of incest, but because everyone in MNF is now trying find loopholes in it I gotta ask "why it so damn popular?"
I always try respect other people's fetish here, but I think its annoying how popular it is to point that all some1 had to do was write one sentence for an idea & get 3rd place because of it. What does incest add to anything in this & how does it increase eroticism of said sexual-intercourse? I have own gross fetishes myself so maybe I'm just being hypocritical in this, but I really just don't get why this specific fetish is not only by far the most accepted, by far the most popular & while fetishes like futa & bdsm most of the times get shafted by the MNF's standards.

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What does fura means? I keep getting auto-corrected by Google saying "futa" -_-
I'm assuming you're being sarcastic again. :p
But in case you're not, it's probably just a typo and Meetie did mean 'futa' and not 'fura'. It's an easy mistake to make, 'r' and 't' are right next to each other on the keyboard.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No I really thought fura was thing, my bad.