What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

In the original script, the ghost is Jugg's Great Great Grandfather, but because of CCBill rules involving incest sex, the ghost was reduced to a " ancestor " :)
And it was pretty much stated during the sex scenes, Juggs screaming INCEST and saying " Fuck me Gramps " and it ended with Juggs being pregnant :D

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You rather have it be as secret as possible? If so, I don't see why.
Crap I 4got to use the emoticon again. I actually don't care if people know if I'm same person I mean I'm not exactly trying to be discreet about it. To be completely clear *not being sarcastic*

Here it is! The final draft for Nintendo Halloween. I talked with Kosmos about the costumes and he unfortunately said that a few costumes would not be able to be winnable since he would have to redesign the hair and it would look weird on some characters. Jessica Rabbit being the one he talked about but he mentioned a few others as well. I did choose one costume myself being Tinker Bell so that is why that is on here. The rest were the poll winners.

Tell me what you guys think and if I should add or change anything last minute.

Nintendo Halloween
AAAWWWW Man, I wanted Zelda to be the Sexy Angel. Oh well, its your game, but what was so complicated about Jessica Rabbit costume? Its just a red dress & I bet anything the Nintendo babes could totally rock that outfit.

In the original script, the ghost is Jugg's Great Great Grandfather, but because of CCBill rules involving incest sex, the ghost was reduced to a " ancestor " :)
And it was pretty much stated during the sex scenes, Juggs screaming INCEST and saying " Fuck me Gramps " and it ended with Juggs being pregnant :D
I really don't understand how the new script isn't incest, but hey loopholes. Work well for Steven Universe.
You wouldn't happen to have the original script would u? I'm sure some folks would like to c it.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a tiny glimmer of awkwardness when you're talking with Kosmos about the idea that hasn't won yet. At least, that's what I'd think, but I'm not Haseo :p

Nice lineup of games coming up, though I can't say the CCBill rules are really anything effective if loopholes are so easy to find.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

AAAWWWW Man, I wanted Zelda to be the Sexy Angel. Oh well, its your game, but what was so complicated about Jessica Rabbit costume? Its just a red dress & I bet anything the Nintendo babes could totally rock that outfit.
It's funny how I came to putting the Angel costume on Daisy. I think Kosmos is a fan of angels, he has talked about them before so since he removed the Daisy scene in NC4 I wanted to make sure he doesn't do the same here lol.

There's a tiny glimmer of awkwardness when you're talking with Kosmos about the idea that hasn't won yet. At least, that's what I'd think, but I'm not Haseo :p

Nice lineup of games coming up, though I can't say the CCBill rules are really anything effective if loopholes are so easy to find.
I try to get my communication through before the idea wins so that they don't message me as they are working on my idea. This way I can tell what is going to work and what won't so it's why I did my communication now lol.

Announcement

I will be giving people reminders every now and again. BCT has started another poll for the next release so if you want to vote for your favorite all you have to do is click on this link and create an account. We are not asking you to actively participate but if you join and give us feedback then we can do things that work for everyone.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So was there any particular reason u chose "School Girl" over "Naughty Police Officer"? I'm just gonna guess the whole reason u decide to omit Sexy Santa Clause was because of the whole Christmas holiday thing.

I try to get my communication through before the idea wins so that they don't message me as they are working on my idea. This way I can tell what is going to work and what won't so it's why I did my communication now lol.
Sounds like you guys are pretty chummy with each other.

It's funny how I came to putting the Angel costume on Daisy. I think Kosmos is a fan of angels, he has talked about them before so since he removed the Daisy scene in NC4 I wanted to make sure he doesn't do the same here lol.
There's a NC 4? :O

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So was there any particular reason u chose "School Girl" over "Naughty Police Officer"? I'm just gonna guess the whole reason u decide to omit Sexy Santa Clause was because of the whole Christmas holiday thing.
When I ended the votes Police Officer, School Girl, and Sexy Egyptian were all tied. I figured with a new Officer Juggs on the way I think we could do without more Police Uniforms.

Also too let you know that 2 other people came forth and told me Samus should of been the Angel so I switched the costumes around. Samus is the Angel and Daisy is the School Girl now.

Sounds like you guys are pretty chummy with each other.

There's a NC 4? :O
I know Kosmos a bit but we are not close or anything. In terms of how well I know the artists it would be Kosmos, Vadim and then Serega. The latter I almost never talk with him.

NC4 is a typo lol.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well that's make sense all things considering. Too bad though, I think Samus (who I believe would've fit best) would have looked sexy in a naughty officer outfit.

BTW, how did you decide who wears what during the whole thing?

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Crap I 4got to use the emoticon again.
Goddamnit, seems I only fell half for it, instead of not at all. >->

In all seriousness, why do you have a tendency to be so sarcastic nearly all the time apparently (no sarcastic answer please)? You remind me of another particular person (you know who you are) who wanders around here and BCT who enrages me occasionally because of that.

but hey loopholes. Work well for Steven Universe.
I take it you watch that show regularly by that statement? Care to name a few of these loopholes? I'm sure Dylan and I would LOVE to be enlightened.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also too let you know that 2 other people came forth and told me Samus should of been the Angel so I switched the costumes around. Samus is the Angel and Daisy is the School Girl now.
In all honesty H, I really don't care who's wearing what costume, but for some reason that arrangement seems to make more sense. :confused:

That being said, I'm just glad to see that four of the costumes that I voted for made the cut. :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really don't understand how the new script isn't incest, but hey loopholes. Work well for Steven Universe.
You wouldn't happen to have the original script would u? I'm sure some folks would like to c it.
Sure, Kel shared it some weeks ago :)

I'd be delighted to. :D

Now, make yourselves comfortable, you're in for a LONG read.
Officer Juggs: Cellar Shagging

Officer Juggs is on vacation out by the pool in her back yard, soaking up the sun’s rays as she relaxes with a drink while reading a book.

This is what she should be wearing. Hat, sunglasses, and all.

Please remove the stands of black cloth that hang down the sides of her hips.

She also has on a pair of matching blue high heeled shoes.
Officer Juggs is on vacation out by the pool in her back yard, soaking up the sun’s rays as she relaxes with a drink while reading a book.

She also has on a pair of matching blue high heeled shoes.

Juggs: Ah, it’s nice to still be able to work on my tan in the fall. Not too many more days and winter is around the corner.

As she is enjoying herself, her cellphone rings and she raises her sunglasses to her forehead and picks up her cellphone off of the table which is to her left. She sees that whoever is calling her is from a number she doesn’t recognize. But curiosity gets the best of her and she decides to answer the phone.

Juggs: Hello, this is Officer Jasmine Juggs.

Voice on Phone: Hello Ms. Juggs, my name is Harold B. Boring, and I am a lawyer from the law firm Flat, Chested, and Boring. Have you heard of us?

Juggs: Flat, Chested and Boring? Yeah, I know of your firm. If you can call that ram shackled building from downtown a law firm. Don’t you guys usually represent the same scumbags that myself, and the other cops of this city, try to put away?

Voice on Phone: Yes, well we are a meager firm, albeit a successful one. And justice for all of course…heh heh…

Juggs: You’re interrupting my vacation Harold, and I don’t get many vacation days. So if you got a point to make I suggest you get to it.

Voice on the phone: Yes of course, straight to business. Have you ever heard of Sir Edward HooterHumper?

Juggs: Sir Edward What-a-Humper?

Voice on the phone: Sir Edward HooterHumper. He was a descendant of English royalty who had immigrated to MNF Metropolis in 1880.

Juggs: No, should I have heard of him?

Voice on the phone: Well according to our records he was an ancestor of yours. Actually, he was your Great, Great, Grandfather on your mother’s side. Anyway, when he moved here he had once owned some land south of the city, west of Lagoon Beach. Do you know the area of which I speak?

Juggs: That area is kind of the middle of nowhere; isn’t it?

Voice on the phone: Yes, the city, as well as some other investors, have been looking that direction to expand, however some of that land there is still privately owned by the Hooterhumper family. I’m surprised you never heard of them.

Juggs: Not that it’s any of your business, but I never stayed in touch with my family. Again Harold, get to the point, your rambling is starting to piss me off.

Voice on the phone: Yes, so sorry about that. I have a tendency to be…well a bit boring at times. Or so I am told. Heh..heh…

Juggs: …

Voice on the phone: But…*ahem*…I digress. Well our firm was outsourced by the city to contact you about a deed to that land, and at the moment you seem to be the only living heir. Which means that land is yours if you so choose to inherit it.

Juggs: What would I want with a bunch of land?

Voice on the phone: Well if you officially own it you could sell it to the city, or whomever, if they so wish to purchase it. And being that the land was purchased before the turn of the 20th century, you are not required to pay any property taxes!

Juggs: Hot damn, I like the sound of that! Do you need me to come down and sign something?

Voice on the phone: Actually we do, but before you decide, why don’t you go scout out the land for yourself, and see if you think it’s worth anything. Also we are closing up for the day, so you would be better coming downtown tomorrow.

Juggs: Alright! That sounds like a plan! Thanks Harold!

Voice on the phone: Oh you are very much welcome Ms. Juggs. I will text you a free app that works as a GPS locator and the coordinates you need to find the place. And by the way did you know that property tax was originally designed by…

Juggs hangs up the phone on Harold in midsentence. Shortly after she gets the text for the information she needs. She sits up in her lounger all excited and smiling.

Juggs: Wow, this land could be worth something, and its tax free! I better change, and go check it out!

Juggs: Shit…all my clothes are still in the wash. Fuck it, I will just go down there like this. Oh well, maybe I will stop by Lagoon Beach on my way back, than finish working on my tan there.

Juggs Personal Car.

Load New Screen

As Officer Juggs drives up to the lot on an abandoned dirt road, she gets out of the car and takes a look around. It’s basically a setting of green meadow with some pine trees in the background. As she gets out of her car to take a closer look, she sees where an old house use to be, but all that is left is the concrete foundation on the ground with a doorless cellar entryway beside it.

Juggs: Wow, there was a house here once, but is totally gone now. The cellar doors must have rotted away, but it looks pretty like the entry way is still clear. I wonder what’s down there.
A ghostly voice than eerily cries out in a loud whisper from within the dark cellar: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs jumps back in a bit of a fright!
Juggs: Whoa! What the fuck?!

Ghostly voice repeats: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: What?! Who’s down there? Are you injured? I’m a police officer I can help you.

Ghostly voice: P-pleeeeasssse! H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: Hold on sir, I can’t see a thing. I have to go back to my car real quick and retrieve a flashlight and first aid kit. After I access your wounds, I will call for an ambulance.

Load New Screen

Juggs goes down the cellar steps, with her flashlight in one hand, a first aid kit in the other, and her sunglasses are removed. The downstairs cellar is larger than she imagined, and inside it there is a ton of old wooden furniture and book shelves covered over by decades of cobwebs.
As Juggs explores the area she says: Sir, where are you? I can’t find you.

Ghostly voice: O-over here…behind t-the bookshelf…on the bed.
As she walks over she sees a ghostly figure like this laying on the ground. He looks tired and weak, as far as ghosts go.

Though he isn’t wearing a coat and his clothing looks much more ragged.

Juggs: Holy Shit! You’re a freaking ghost!

Ghostly voice: Y-yesssss. I am the trapped soul of S-Sir Edward Hooterhumper! This was once my cellar, which was built below my mans-s-s-ion. I’ve been stuck here for over one hun-hundred yearsssss.

Juggs: Sir Edward Hooterhumper?! No way, you’re my Great-Great Grandfather! But how and why are you trapped in your cellar?

Ghostly voice: L-long ago…I hired a medium to read my fortune. She told me, t-that I was doomed to ruin and poverty if I built my house here. S-she didn’t say why, only that I had to move or be cursed. I called her a fraud and told her to leave. S-shortly after, I died in a farming accident, and s-since then I haven’t been able to m-move to the beyond.

Juggs: Uh…okay…uh…I can’t really help with that. Should I go get a priest or something?

Ghostly voice: No priest can help me. In the time I have been t-trapped here, I found an ancient tome that s-s-says only strong powerful energy from the throes of passion can break a curse that sh-shackles the soul. P-please, I beg of you. I have been here so loooong.

Juggs: I see well I…WAIT?! WHAT?! IF YOU’RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU’RE SAYING YOU CAN FORGET IT! I’M NOT DOING THAT! I’M YOUR GREAT, GREAT, GRANDDAUGHTER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Ghostly voice: I know what I ask for is-s much. But my s-soul is so weak. I fear, I s-shall slip into oblivion if nothing is-s done s-s-soooon.

Juggs: Ugh…fuck my life. I would hate to have my great-great-grandfathers soul just disappear into nothing on my conscience. Alright gramps, I will help you out, for the sake of your eternal salvation. Maybe just a blowjob will do the trick. Sit up and spread your legs, gramps you’re about to get the cock sucking of a lifetime…or in this case an afterlife time.

Sex Scene 1
A blowjob scene similar to this; until he cums.

During the Blowjob:

Ghostly Voice: S-s-soooo G-Goood!

Ghostly Voice: Y-yessss! Suck it hard! Go Deeper!

Juggs says to herself: I don’t know how this is working, but his cock feels so real in my mouth! And how the hell am I supposed to go deeper? This cock is fucking huge!

Sucking Sounds: SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP
Although Juggs is sucking her undead grandfather’s dick, his cock is so big she can only get 1/4 of it in her mouth. Gramps can already start to feel some of his strength return, but he wants more! So he reaches down with both hands and drives his hips forward as he fucks Juggs mouth and rams his cock down her throat. Her eyes should cross towards the center of her nose (comically) at this point as she now has 1/2 of her Gramps cock hammering hard into her throat. He holds her for a few seconds and then lets her slide up till she has just the tip in her mouth, but then drives her head down his shaft hard again thrusting upwards. Now she is up to ¾ of the way down his cock! Again her eyes cross and then slowly uncross as he lets her move her head all the way back to the top, and then finally one final violent thrust as he drives her all the way down to his nutsack. Juggs eyes are wide and her throat is completely stuffed!
Sex Scene Dialogue:

Juggs First Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHHCCKLLLLGKKL
Ghostly Voice: Fuck yeah you big titted slut! Get that fucking cock in your throat!

Juggs Second Throat Cram: MMMPPCCKCLLGGGRMMPPH
Ghostly Voice: Come on you can do better than that! Get down on it!

Juggs Third Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHACKMPHGLK
Ghostly Voice: No Granddaughter of mine is going to do a half-ass job! Suck it like you mean it!

Juggs Fourth Throat Cram: MMMMMPHHHGLOTCH!
Ghostly Voice: There ya go Big Tits, deep throat that fucker!

Than from here out Ghost Gramps fucks her throat deep with violent pumps until he blows his load, causing some cum to shoot to leak out from around her mouth and spurt out from her nose.

Sex Scene 2
Juggs is relieved to finally have her ghostly grandfathers cock out of her mouth, and get some much needed air. She noticed that during the blowjob, he was getting stronger and wasn’t stuttering anymore. Plus he seems to be less like a ghost and made more of flesh like a man.

Juggs Thinking: It seems like the sex is working! Grandpa is getting stronger! And he doesn’t look as pale as he use too! Is…is he coming back to life?!

But she doesn’t have long before her grandfather now adjusts himself to fuck her massive rack, not even bothering to take her bikini top off. (The top could have an option where it can be removed with a button if others like that, I personally have a clothing fetish.)
Ghostly Voice: Oh yeah, these fuckers are huge! You would have done your great, great, grandmother proud! Now squeeze those big melons around my cock while I fuck them, and show you why I have the surname Hooterhumper!

So now Juggs is also getting aggressive and squeezer her big tits as she is still on her knees, nearly crushing her grandfathers cock and bouncing up and down while she eggs him on.

Juggs: Yeah come on Gramps, fuck these big fucking JUGGS of mine! Fuck them like you own them! Harder! Faster!

Gramps: You big titted bitch! I’ll show you how some real hooterhumping is done!

Gramps is now standing while he fucks Juggs tits while she is still on her knees. They both fuck really fast and hard and she is also bouncing in rhythm with his thrusting. This goes on until he blows his load all over her face and tits.

Sex Scene 3
Juggs is now on the bed missionary style while Gramps drives her down into the mattress of the old squeaking bed.

But instead of holding onto her legs he is holding onto her massive tits, and her bra can be gone by now.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Juggs: Yes, fuck me harder Gramps! Do it! Drive it in to me!

Gramps: Oh fuck yeah, this fucking pussy is so tight! Jesus, even your grandmother wasn’t this fucking tight!

Juggs: Oh yeah, drive it into me! Fuck me through the bed and into the fucking floor!

Gramps: You mega-titted…RAAAHHH…HEAR I CUM!

Sex Scene 4
Gramps has now flipped Juggs over onto all fours as she is on the bed.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Gramps: Alright “Officer Juggs” time to get your ass reamed!

Juggs shaking her ass: Well come on and do it then Gramps! I don’t got all day!

Gramps: You insolent…alright you want it?! Here it is!

Gramps grabs Juggs by the hips and drives is cock into her ass!

Juggs: Oh fuck that’s huge!
Juggs eyes are nearly popping out of her head as he impales her from behind.

Gramps: Bah, I only got half of it in! But I’m not going to stop until I am bottoming out!

Gramps: Here we go!
With that he gives another hard thrust!

Juggs: AAAAAAHHHH! You’re splitting me like a log!

Gramps: Almost there!

Gramps drives back and then thrusts until he is all the way in.
Juggs eyes are rolled up and her tongue is hanging out while she has a stupid looking grin on her face and then her Grandpa starts to pound her.

Gramps: Yeah, this is a tight fit! You like that you stupid bitch!

Juggs: Oh…my..AAAH…fucking…AAAAAAAAHHHHH….GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Gramps: Yeah, take it! Take it Officer Juggs, take your grandfathers big dick up your tight little ass!

Juggs: UUUUGGH….OMMMFPPHH…GGAAAHHH…FUUUUAAAHHH!!

Gramps: Come on Thunder-Juggs, say that this is incest! Say it!

Juggs: Ugh…This…This is…

Gramps smacks her ass.

Juggs: AAAHHHH

Gramps: I can’t hear you! Try again!

Juggs: This is…incest!
Gramps smacks her ass again.

Gramps: What’s that?

Juggs: THIS IS INCEST! THIS IS INCEST! OH GAWD THIS IS FUCKING INCEST!

Gramps: HELL YEAH! HERE I CUM YOU SLUTTTY BITCH!

Gramps: RRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Juggs eyes roll up into her head and her tongue is hanging out as she has the climax of her life.

Juggs: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!
Gramps Cums deep in her ass.

Load Screen

Juggs has been fucked silly by her great, great, grandfather and she is near a comatose state. But Sir Edward Hooterhumper looks healthier and stronger than ever.
Sir Edward: HA HA! I have done it! I have finally found a way to return from my damnation! That stupid medium thought that she could curse Sir Edward Hooterhumper after I stole her land from her! Ha, well it’s too bad that she is long dead for I would have loved to torture her for all eternity for what she did to me. But no matter, I am alive again and free! Now I can reassume my studies in the dark arts and go back to enslaving the world!

Gramps looks at Juggs as she is a withering mass of post orgasm on the old bed.
Sir Edward: And I have you to thank for this my darling descendant! I think I will let you live for now, that was the best sex I have ever had in my life, and I so would love to participate in it again someday! Fair thee well my dear granddaughter! Bahahahaha!
And in a flash, Sir Edward Hooterhumper is gone, and Juggs lays there thinking covered in cum.

Juggs: What have I done? Oh God, I took a lot of cum…I think I’m pregnant!

The End?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well that's make sense all things considering. Too bad though, I think Samus (who I believe would've fit best) would have looked sexy in a naughty officer outfit.

BTW, how did you decide who wears what during the whole thing?
I just used a randomizer I keep on my phone. Just assign the girls numbers and the costumes letters and it makes matches for me.

In all honesty H, I really don't care who's wearing what costume, but for some reason that arrangement seems to make more sense. :confused:

That being said, I'm just glad to see that four of the costumes that I voted for made the cut. :D
You lucked out haha :D

I really only wanted Tinker Bell but Snow White and Frozen Ice Witch would of worked as well!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thx for that Squall still don't see how that isn't supposed incest though, but hey loopholes why question them?

Goddamnit, seems I only fell half for it, instead of not at all. >->

In all seriousness, why do you have a tendency to be so sarcastic nearly all the time apparently (no sarcastic answer please)? You remind me of another particular person (you know who you are) who wanders around here and BCT who enrages me occasionally because of that.
Geez, do I really use sarcasm that much? o_O Well at the end of the day I'm just trying (desperately)stand out like a sore thumb.

I take it you watch that show regularly by that statement? Care to name a few of these loopholes? I'm sure Dylan and I would LOVE to be enlightened.
U mean besides the fact there are actual lesbians on public television or numerous subtle/not so subtle suggestions of sex? Either way it this all OK because they're "Space Rock Aliens" so its not actual homo-sexuality :rolleyes:.

Lucky bastard. Oh who am I kidding all the choices were so well done that I didn't even choose.

I really really shouldn't look at the gift-horse at the mouth here, but your draft says its Zelda that's supposed the "Angel". Not that I'm complaining mind you (if anything I really really want Zelda to wear the Angel outfit), but just wanna point this out before any mistakes can made.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless they're actually fucking on that Steven Universe show, I don't really see how it's anymore perverse that they're lesbian than if they'd had an attraction for some male character in the show. But then I'm a sjw libtard or whatever.

EDIT: Demo up of Chloe's New Job on gamesofdesire.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Their "Fusions" has been analogy for sex more than not. Just youtube their "Fusion Dance" & you'll see how suggestive/intimating it can be.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's more of an analogy for a relationship than sex, though the infamous "jumping into vagina" scene is more than enough to raise questions.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Geez, do I really use sarcasm that much? o_O Well at the end of the day I'm just trying (desperately)stand out like a sore thumb.
While I do wonder why you want to basically be acknowledged that desperately, I foresee it to be quite a likely possibility if you are known to be such a user of sarcasm, people will never know for sure when you are being genuine and when not, especially if you don't have the habit to use emotes properly to convey it.

But hey, at the end of the day this is just the opinion of a stranger on the internet so take it with as much salt as you see fit. :rolleyes:

Their "Fusions" has been analogy for sex more than not. Just youtube their "Fusion Dance" & you'll see how suggestive/intimating it can be.
Well aside from the fusion dance we saw when Garnet and Amethyst first came together to form Sugilite, no particular one stands out to me as being suggestive at all.

Plus even if Garnet is basically two lesbians as one, and Pearl will always have the hots for Rose, is that really a bad thing? If anything it makes the show more mature imo for having the guts to deal with such subjects normally seen as controversial and thus, taboo.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm just also have much as fun as possible, but I get you're saying.

So why do you just asked about whole Steven Universe thing if already know? & I never said the whole "lesbian" thing was a bad thing at all. If anything its probably one of its strongest appeal of the show & normally I would act perverse about this , but I have too much respect for the show to do that. I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is that how they have to be aliens so they can be allow to show homo-sexuality. Sure its not the first animated show to have lesbians, but it would be nice if there wasn't any technicality to begin with though. Especially since the show get censored overseas for its homo-sexual contents.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless they're actually fucking on that Steven Universe show, I don't really see how it's anymore perverse that they're lesbian than if they'd had an attraction for some male character in the show. But then I'm a sjw libtard or whatever.

EDIT: Demo up of Chloe's New Job on gamesofdesire.
Chloe is a train wreckage, but she sucks good :D Looking foward to see her effort to keep the job :D
And today i learned MnF Metropolis has a Favela :D

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:
Anyone got a Halloween idea they'd like me to enter for them?
(Please be expeditious.)

Last edited: