Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hello everyone,

I have good news, I just finished the script for Super Whore Family 3. :D

Super Whore Family 3

Note – To try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Kosmos – During the sex scenes, like in the first one, could you leave the girls costumes on. Again, especially the gloves, boots and masks.

Characters
Justin – He has a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Leon Snow / Locust – Justin’s best friend. He’s taller than Justin, with a lightly muscular/athletic build, brown eyes and black hair.

Brittany Valentine / Blizzard Babe –Justin’s eldest sister. She has straight, long, light blonde hair, pale blue eyes and blue lipstick.

Paige / Pyro Vixen – Justin’s cousin. She has long, red hair tied in a ponytail, light brown eyes and red lipstick.

Astrid Valentine / Star Bimbo – Justin’s other sister. She has long, light blonde hair tied in pigtails, green eyes and pink lipstick.

Naomi / Shadow Minx – Justin’s aunt and his mother’s older sister. She has with light skin, long black hair, blue eyes, black lipstick and large breasts.

Payton / Night Whisper – Naomi / Shadow Minx’s former lover. She has a curvaceous figure, extremely long purple hair, purple eyes, purple lipstick, huge breasts and a large arse.

Short Version:
After working with Professor Cole, Justin gets his own lab in the main HQ of all Supers, Sanctum Tower. This unique work environment could lead to new discoveries, and maybe a few sexual adventures.

Long Version:
Intro:

“After Diamond Milf, Blizzard Babe and Star Bimbo returned from their secret mission, it didn’t take long for things to return to normal.”
“Justin went back to living with them and they all spent the next few days showing just how much they missed each other.”
“When not reconnecting physically, they told Justin about their mission and what they got up too. Well, the bits they were allowed to talk about anyway.”
“After listening to their tales, Justin filled them in on what had happened in the normal world while they were gone.”
“They were particularly interested when he told them about Professor Cole’s accidental discovery and the events it led to with Pyro Vixen and Shadow Minx”
“Justin also told them that Professor Cole has put him in charge of a new project, and that it meant he’d be spending a lot of time at the Super’s main HQ, Sanctum Tower.”

Scene 1:
Scene opens on a huge, futuristic skyscraper.

Justin and Blizzard Babe are standing at the entrance.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Well, here we are J, Sanctum Tower. Quite the site isn’t it?
Justin: You don’t need to give me the guided tour Brit. I have been here before, ya’know.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Oh right, your secret project. Where are you working on it exactly?
Justin: On the top floor.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Wow. It must be important if you’re all the way up there.
Justin: It certainly is, and I’d better get back to it. I’ll see you later Brit.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: See you J. Have fun.

“After a morning of hard work, Justin decided to take a brake and take a walk around the facility. He was gladly surprised when he was joined by his best friend Leon, a.k.a. Locust.”
“Their walk eventually led them to the Hall of Heroes, a special gallery housing portraits of all the world’s great heroes.”

Scene opens on Justin and Locust walking down a corridor with portraits of various superheroes and superheroines on the walls.
Leon / Locust: Man, look at them all. So many big names up here.
Justin: Yeah. Divina, Captain Blaze, Lady Deadnite.
Leon / Locust: Glamourpuss, The Incredable Bulge. Even you mom and sister’s are here.
Justin: Well, they earned it.
Leon / Locust: Hell, your dad has to be the biggest name here.
Justin: *Sigh* Yeah...

Justin and Locust stop beneath the portrait of a hero in a black and grey costume, posing on top of a building.

How he’s posing in the painting:

There is a plaque at the bottom that says “Renegade”. There is also a black ribbon over one corner. Like this:

Leon / Locust: Justin, you ok?
Justin: It’s nothing man.
Leon / Locust: Come on. I’m your best mate, you can tell me.
Justin: It’s just... My dad was the greatest hero that’s ever lived. And, sometimes, I feel like everyone is measuring me against him. That they expect me to great things, like he did.
Leon / Locust: Justin, everyone knows you’re not your dad. And no one is expecting you to become the new Renegade.
Justin: I know. It’s just... Maybe if he were still around, things would be different.
Leon / Locust: Justin, listen to me.

Before Locust can finish, his belt buckle starts flashing.
Leon / Locust: Aww crap, sorry man, duty calls.
He runs off down the hall back the way they came. A speech bubble pops in from off screen as he calls back.
Leon / Locust: Chin up man, trust me, good things are just around the corner.
Justin: I certainly hope so.

Justin continues walking down the corridor in the opposite direction. When he reaches the corner, he bumps into Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Ah, there you are J. We’ve been looking all over for you.
Justin: Hey Brit, hey Paige. Did you need something?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, we need you to settle an argument.
Justin: Urgh, come on guys. What is it this time?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Well, Ice Queen here thinks she can give a better tit-job than me.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Oh, I don’t THINK so. I KNOW so.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Please. Guys love having these warm jugs wrap around their shafts.
Pyro Vixen squeezes her tits for emphasis.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Yeah, that’s nice at first. But the fun’s gonna wear off when those hot-bags heat up.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: But these keep the guys nice and cool. A guy can fuck these for hours, unlike yours.
Blizzard Babe now squeezes her tits.

Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, till he get’s frostbite.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: See J? She refuses to budge. Won’t you set her strait already?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Oh! You really think he’d side with you?
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Of course he will.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Note for Kosmos – In 3 of the scene’s, I’ve given options for anal, so could you PLEASE actually include some anal this time.

Sex Scene 1
Justin and the girls move to another room, where they give him a double titfuck.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Double Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums both over her breasts.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: So J, what’s the verdict?
Justin: Well, it’s hard to choose. Both of you have amazing tits. But that wouldn’t have been half as amazing if it had been only one of you.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Humph, ever the fucking diplomat.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Yeah, classic J. Get’s us all hot and bothered, then doesn’t give us an answer. Well, you can at least get us off. Feel up to the task J?
Justin: For you girls, always.

Sex Scene 2
Threesome scene where the player chooses who Justin fucks.

Note for Kosmos - Perhaps you could give an option to swap who’s riding him and who’s behind him.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her arse.

Scene 2:
Scene changes to another of the buildings rooms. We can see the sun setting out the window. Locust is talking with Star Bimbo, and they’re both looking a little battered.

Leon / Locust: Phew, now that was intence.
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Yeah, Giganto has always had tough lackeys.
Leon / Locust: It’s more than that. They’re getting better you know. You’ve got to admit it. They are getting better.
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Definitely. I’m glad you got my signal.
Leon / Locust: Don’t mention it. Although. Doesn’t the fair maiden usualy reward the hero who saved her?
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Hehe, that is how the story usually goes. And I think I know just the reward you’re after.

Sex Scene 3
Star Bimbo is leaning against a wall. Locust is behind her, holding up one of her legs and fondling her breast.

Play with Boob – Easy, Medium, Hard
Locust cums inside her arse.

Scene 3:
“After settling their debate, Justin returned to his lab to get back to work.”
“He continued into the early hours of the morning, when his concentration was suddenly disturbed.”

Scene opens on Justin sitting at his desk, doing some calculations on a large virtual screen.

Justin: Let’s see... Multiply x by y... Carry the 4...
Suddenly, there are some loud thumps coming from the roof.

Justin: What the hell was that?
The thumping continues.

Justin: What the hell is going on up there? Wait a minute. We moved that surveillance drone onto the roof.
Justin starts typing at the virtual screen.
Justin: Bringing drone cam online... now.
A camera feed of the roof comes up on the screen. The camera pans around and shows Shadow Minx tied up, a woman with long purple hair standing over her.

Justin: Well that can’t be good. Wait, what did she just say? Activating drone mic.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: God Damn it Payton. Why the fuck are you doing this?
Payton / Night Whisper: I’m sorry Minxie, I really am. But I need Cole’s new invention.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: I can understand wanting to go it on your own, but this is crossing the line. It’s not too late to stop.
Payton / Night Whisper: You call it crossing the line, I call it staying ahead.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: For Fucks Sake Payton! Do you even know what you’re stealing?
Payton / Night Whisper: What does it matter what it is? If it’s something Cole’s made, it’s worth having.

Justin turns away from the screen, scratching his chin.
Justin: Wait, is she talking about..? She must be. But, I don’t think she knows what Professor Cole was actually working on.
Justin: Hmm... Well, if I’m going to save Aunt Naomi, I guess I’m going to have to give her his... ‘invention’.

Scene changes to the roof.
Justin: Hey, over here.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What the...? Justin!? What the fuck are you doing!?
Payton / Night Whisper: Justin? Your sweet little nephew? You’re all grown up I see.
Justin: Let’s cut the small talk. I know you want Cole’s invention. If you let her go, I’ll give to you.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What The Fuck Justin!? You Can’t Do That!!
Payton / Night Whisper: Well, this is an unexpected turn. Alright boy, you’ve got a deal. Hand it over, and she’s all yours.
Justin: Alright. Here you are.

Justin holds up a glowing pink rock.
Payton / Night Whisper: A rock? THAT’S Cole’s great new invention?
Naomi / Shadow Minx, think to herself: (Hm, so that’s your plan.)
Justin: It’s not just a rock. It’s a power source. A piece this size could provide enough power for a small city.
Payton / Night Whisper: Really? Well, it’s not what I was thinking, but a deals a deal.
Justin gives Night Whisper the rock.

Payton / Night Whisper: So, how does this work exactly?
Justin: Oh, you’ll find out in a second. Aunt Naomi, care to lend a hand?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Gladly.

Sex Scene 4
Justin and Shadow Minx are holding Night Whisper up and are about to DP her. Justin fuucking her pussy, and Shadow Minx fucking her arse with a strap-on.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her pussy.

Scene 4: Epilogue
Scene changes back to Justin’s lab.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: Justin, thanks for saving my ass back there.
Justin: Don’t mention it. By the way, do you two, know each other?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Yes. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Justin: Oh. Was it serious?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married and starting a family.
Justin: Right. So were you going to adopt, or get a sperm donor?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Neither. Cole actually found a way for us to have a child together.
Justin: Oh I se... Wait WHAT!?

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when will be possible download Velma get spooked 4 and the other recent games ?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when will be possible download Velma get spooked 4 and the other recent games ?
Well the folks at Bct have been voting on everything but Velma gets Spooked 4 lol, so idk when they'll finally release it. I knows it's really old by now, maybe Bct will be nice and release it for you.

Cool! Nice to see Sin's game made. :)

Also: I'm really glad they corrected "power's" to "powers". :D
Oops..
I get mixed up sometimes on what has the " ' " and what doesn't.

He started it like a week ago, maybe 2, so we might see it in a month, hopefully he doesn't work too swiftly on it.

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind it one bit. I love reading or watching lists so I say go for it!
Okay, here it is:

The Top 12 Best MNF Games

This list tells the best and absolute best that the MNF gang have given their blood sweat and tears to our enjoyment. If there were any series at all, they would get bonus points. If BCT hasn’t cracked a game you guys thought was good, please let me know.

One Honorable Mention

Nintendo games
I know, I know this should be on the list. However, though the Zelda series and Princess Peach stand tall, the fact that Misty Turns 18 (which is the worst MNF game ever) falls into this category as well deems it here.

Mortal Cum Butt
Again this was a well done MNF game that deserves all the credit. Sonia Blade loses a Mortal Kombat match and get fucked by (insert name here, I don’t play MK). The animation and style was very well done and is a nice character design. The sex scenes are well done and she faces the dreaded “sexuality.”

This was a dream come true (and yet they took the term TKO a little too far). With numerous sex scenes and a sexy-as-fuck Azula to have our fun with, this game was not only enjoyable but also shows how much of a slut Azula really is when she’s KO’d and gets fucked. Obviously the reason this didn’t go higher is that there was no sequel or anything but this game was absolutely worth the making.

Hitomi Senpai
Okay, before you go all apeshit over the mini game in the beginning (which you probably used the baka loader to skip and do all the scenes anyways), this game, even though it was based on a doujin, was a damn good game. The animation is amazing and the sex scenes are perfect and we have a busty bombshell, what could be bad (except the mini game)? Now, this is the last single game I do from here on.

The Iron Giant series
Though I do hear that there are not a lot of people who are fans of this series, I got to give credit where credit is due. So what to say? Good character designs through all 3 games and good sex scenes. Though I haven’t played the third one yet, I think that these games are good at what they do and since people have asked for more that says something that this series has its fans. I personally like the first and second one so I don’t really see them as that bad.

The One Piece series
This would’ve been named the Nami series but with the new One Piece game (which I haven’t played), I have to make I about the series now but I’ll talk about the Nami games since I’ve played them. The Nami games have been on a good track with a dead sexy Nami who needs a good fuck. And when she does get her hands on them, they are her prey and she won’t let them go easy. This series has had a good run so far and I cannot wait to see the next one.

The Amazon Island series
This is a great series and its 3 games are wonderful. Good sex scenes and busty babes all around to one guy on a babe island is probably every man’s dream. This one takes that into effect and delivers exactly how we want it. From all 3 games we get exactly the paradise we want and we get to fuck and (in the 3rd one) fight babes to protect your own. This series is a good one and I hope they continue it.

Velma Gets Spooked series
Fans of this series rejoice for I have not forgotten it. This (ongoing) series remains memorable and is a great one at that. In the 4 games made, we’ve seen Velma and the gang have a massive fuck fest and it has had great run so far and even though the 4th left us all questioning what it’s about, it was still good. I hope this series continues and we get to see more VGS action!

Magic Book series
What is there to really say? A geek (and a babe) finds a magic book that lets him learn spells and he eventually gets to have fun with the principal and other teachers (and Kimberly). Excluding the 2nd which had no real purpose in the series, the series still shines bright on this series and it makes it fun to play. Besides that I don’t really know what else to say except that the sexual action is awesome.

The Diva Mizuki series
If you have been on this forum for a while now and don’t know who this person is, please refrain yourself from asking/embarrassing yourself and search it up. But for those who do know of this series, we know that it is an amazing series with one of the sexiest bombshell babes we’ve ever seen. Great tits and ass and a geek gets to have his way with her (or other people). The series has hit home time and time again and I feel that this spot is a great one for a great series like this.

MNF Metropolis series
Now you guys are probably wonder ‘what the fuck is this?’ Let me explain. MNF has made numerous games set in the fictional MNF Metropolis and these games are all original. The News Reporter series, the Officer Juggs series, the Superheroine Hijinks series, Legally Blonde, Where’s the Milk and so many more! I couldn’t put these series separately but I could put them under one roof as in this case where they all take place.

Any Tsunade game (well, except 1)
I mean it. When you think about it, there are more Tsunade games made than any other MNF series and that’s because there is such a liking to the character who is a busty bombshell. Besides the constant Naruto and Sasuke acts, the one with Matsumoto vs. Tsunade was a great addition as well. The only thing that makes this game sit at #2 is the Tsunade and Horse game that is the worst of the entire series. If that wasn’t made, it could’ve be #1 for sure.

And finally, the best game series that MNF had to offer that made us shriek with joy is:

ANY CHRISTMAS GAME EVER MADE!
Why? Because there are so many, that’s why. The Nintendo Christmas series, the Xmas Pay Rise series, the independent games and yes, THERE IS EVEN A TSUNADE GAME IN THERE TOO! There are more Christmas games made than anything else I’ve seen and MNF made them before the MNF site even existed with Bad Santa on GoD. There are more than enough Christmas game that are good that I couldn’t even narrow it down. If you looked through all of them, you probably wouldn’t find one bad game at all (except for maybe one strategy game but nevertheless it was still good). The sheer amount of games made in this one genre gets the top spot on this list.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good list, I personally have tried to stay away from the attachment to MnF Metropolis, mainly due to Serrated. That's why I use other places in the MnF Universe, or write stories based on established characters.

Although..
I am considering a few things for MnF Metropolis.
;)

-And no Hermiones Milf/Potter-verse?!
I'll have to work on that.

Last edited:

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good list, I personally have tried to stay away from the attachment to MnF Metropolis, mainly due to Serrated. That's why I use other places in the MnF Universe, or write stories based on established characters.

Although..
I am considering a few things for MnF Metropolis.
;)

-And no Hermiones Milf/Potter-verse?!
I'll have to work on that.
Ah, shit I thought I forgot some stuff. However since I've only played 1 game so far, it'll probably be added later on.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone,

Super Whore Family 3

Note – To try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Kosmos – During the sex scenes, like in the first one, could you leave the girls costumes on. Again, especially the gloves, boots and masks.

Characters
Justin – He has a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Leon Snow / Locust – Justin’s best friend. He’s taller than Justin, with a lightly muscular/athletic build, brown eyes and black hair.

Brittany Valentine / Blizzard Babe –Justin’s eldest sister. She has straight, long, light blonde hair, pale blue eyes and blue lipstick.

Paige / Pyro Vixen – Justin’s cousin. She has long, red hair tied in a ponytail, light brown eyes and red lipstick.

Astrid Valentine / Star Bimbo – Justin’s other sister. She has long, light blonde hair tied in pigtails, green eyes and pink lipstick.

Naomi / Shadow Minx – Justin’s aunt and his mother’s older sister. She has with light skin, long black hair, blue eyes, black lipstick and large breasts.

Payton / Night Whisper – Naomi / Shadow Minx’s former lover. She has a curvaceous figure, extremely long purple hair, purple eyes, purple lipstick, huge breasts and a large arse.

Short Version:
After working with Professor Cole, Justin gets his own lab in the main HQ of all Supers, Sanctum Tower. This unique work environment could lead to new discoveries, and maybe a few sexual adventures.

Long Version:
Intro:

“After Diamond Milf, Blizzard Babe and Star Bimbo returned from their secret mission, it didn’t take long for things to return to normal.”
“Justin went back to living with them and they all spent the next few days showing just how much they missed each other.”
“When not reconnecting physically, they told Justin about their mission and what they got up too. Well, the bits they were allowed to talk about anyway.”
“After listening to their tales, Justin filled them in on what had happened in the normal world while they were gone.”
“They were particularly interested when he told them about Professor Cole’s accidental discovery and the events it led to with Pyro Vixen and Shadow Minx”
“Justin also told them that Professor Cole has put him in charge of a new project, and that it meant he’d be spending a lot of time at the Super’s main HQ, Sanctum Tower.”

Scene 1:
Scene opens on a huge, futuristic skyscraper.

Justin and Blizzard Babe are standing at the entrance.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Well, here we are J, Sanctum Tower. Quite the site isn’t it?
Justin: You don’t need to give me the guided tour Brit. I have been here before, ya’know.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Oh right, your secret project. Where are you working on it exactly?
Justin: On the top floor.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Wow. It must be important if you’re all the way up there.
Justin: It certainly is, and I’d better get back to it. I’ll see you later Brit.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: See you J. Have fun.

“After a morning of hard work, Justin decided to take a brake and take a walk around the facility. He was gladly surprised when he was joined by his best friend Leon, a.k.a. Locust.”
“Their walk eventually led them to the Hall of Heroes, a special gallery housing portraits of all the world’s great heroes.”

Scene opens on Justin and Locust walking down a corridor with portraits of various superheroes and superheroines on the walls.
Leon / Locust: Man, look at them all. So many big names up here.
Justin: Yeah. Divina, Captain Blaze, Lady Deadnite.
Leon / Locust: Glamourpuss, The Incredable Bulge. Even you mom and sister’s are here.
Justin: Well, they earned it.
Leon / Locust: Hell, your dad has to be the biggest name here.
Justin: *Sigh* Yeah...

Justin and Locust stop beneath the portrait of a hero in a black and grey costume, posing on top of a building.

How he’s posing in the painting:

There is a plaque at the bottom that says “Renegade”. There is also a black ribbon over one corner. Like this:

Leon / Locust: Justin, you ok?
Justin: It’s nothing man.
Leon / Locust: Come on. I’m your best mate, you can tell me.
Justin: It’s just... My dad was the greatest hero that’s ever lived. And, sometimes, I feel like everyone is measuring me against him. That they expect me to great things, like he did.
Leon / Locust: Justin, everyone knows you’re not your dad. And no one is expecting you to become the new Renegade.
Justin: I know. It’s just... Maybe if he were still around, things would be different.
Leon / Locust: Justin, listen to me.

Before Locust can finish, his belt buckle starts flashing.
Leon / Locust: Aww crap, sorry man, duty calls.
He runs off down the hall back the way they came. A speech bubble pops in from off screen as he calls back.
Leon / Locust: Chin up man, trust me, good things are just around the corner.
Justin: I certainly hope so.

Justin continues walking down the corridor in the opposite direction. When he reaches the corner, he bumps into Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Ah, there you are J. We’ve been looking all over for you.
Justin: Hey Brit, hey Paige. Did you need something?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, we need you to settle an argument.
Justin: Urgh, come on guys. What is it this time?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Well, Ice Queen here thinks she can give a better tit-job than me.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Oh, I don’t THINK so. I KNOW so.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Please. Guys love having these warm jugs wrap around their shafts.
Pyro Vixen squeezes her tits for emphasis.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Yeah, that’s nice at first. But the fun’s gonna wear off when those hot-bags heat up.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: But these keep the guys nice and cool. A guy can fuck these for hours, unlike yours.
Blizzard Babe now squeezes her tits.

Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, till he get’s frostbite.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: See J? She refuses to budge. Won’t you set her strait already?
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Oh! You really think he’d side with you?
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Of course he will.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Note for Kosmos – In 3 of the scene’s, I’ve given options for anal, so could you PLEASE actually include some anal this time.

Sex Scene 1
Justin and the girls move to another room, where they give him a double titfuck.

Double Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums both over her breasts.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe: So J, what’s the verdict?
Justin: Well, it’s hard to choose. Both of you have amazing tits. But that wouldn’t have been half as amazing if it had been only one of you.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Humph, ever the fucking diplomat.
Brittany / Blizzard Babe: Yeah, classic J. Get’s us all hot and bothered, then doesn’t give us an answer. Well, you can at least get us off. Feel up to the task J?
Justin: For you girls, always.

Sex Scene 2
Threesome scene where the player chooses who Justin fucks.

Note for Kosmos - Perhaps you could give an option to swap who’s riding him and who’s behind him.

Justin cums inside her arse.

Scene 2:
Scene changes to another of the buildings rooms. We can see the sun setting out the window. Locust is talking with Star Bimbo, and they’re both looking a little battered.

Leon / Locust: Phew, now that was intence.
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Yeah, Giganto has always had tough lackeys.
Leon / Locust: It’s more than that. They’re getting better you know. You’ve got to admit it. They are getting better.
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Definitely. I’m glad you got my signal.
Leon / Locust: Don’t mention it. Although. Doesn’t the fair maiden usualy reward the hero who saved her?
Astrid / Star Bimbo: Hehe, that is how the story usually goes. And I think I know just the reward you’re after.

Sex Scene 3
Star Bimbo is leaning against a wall. Locust is behind her, holding up one of her legs and fondling her breast.

Play with Boob – Easy, Medium, Hard
Locust cums inside her arse.

Scene 3:
“After settling their debate, Justin returned to his lab to get back to work.”
“He continued into the early hours of the morning, when his concentration was suddenly disturbed.”

Scene opens on Justin sitting at his desk, doing some calculations on a large virtual screen.

Justin: Let’s see... Multiply x by y... Carry the 4...
Suddenly, there are some loud thumps coming from the roof.

Justin: What the hell was that?
The thumping continues.

Justin: What the hell is going on up there? Wait a minute. We moved that surveillance drone onto the roof.
Justin starts typing at the virtual screen.
Justin: Bringing drone cam online... now.
A camera feed of the roof comes up on the screen. The camera pans around and shows Shadow Minx tied up, a woman with long purple hair standing over her.

Justin: Well that can’t be good. Wait, what did she just say? Activating drone mic.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: God Damn it Payton. Why the fuck are you doing this?
Payton / Night Whisper: I’m sorry Minxie, I really am. But I need Cole’s new invention.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: I can understand wanting to go it on your own, but this is crossing the line. It’s not too late to stop.
Payton / Night Whisper: You call it crossing the line, I call it staying ahead.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: For Fucks Sake Payton! Do you even know what you’re stealing?
Payton / Night Whisper: What does it matter what it is? If it’s something Cole’s made, it’s worth having.

Justin turns away from the screen, scratching his chin.
Justin: Wait, is she talking about..? She must be. But, I don’t think she knows what Professor Cole was actually working on.
Justin: Hmm... Well, if I’m going to save Aunt Naomi, I guess I’m going to have to give her his... ‘invention’.

Scene changes to the roof.
Justin: Hey, over here.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What the...? Justin!? What the fuck are you doing!?
Payton / Night Whisper: Justin? Your sweet little nephew? You’re all grown up I see.
Justin: Let’s cut the small talk. I know you want Cole’s invention. If you let her go, I’ll give to you.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What The Fuck Justin!? You Can’t Do That!!
Payton / Night Whisper: Well, this is an unexpected turn. Alright boy, you’ve got a deal. Hand it over, and she’s all yours.
Justin: Alright. Here you are.

Justin holds up a glowing pink rock.
Payton / Night Whisper: A rock? THAT’S Cole’s great new invention?
Naomi / Shadow Minx, think to herself: (Hm, so that’s your plan.)
Justin: It’s not just a rock. It’s a power source. A piece this size could provide enough power for a small city.
Payton / Night Whisper: Really? Well, it’s not what I was thinking, but a deals a deal.
Justin gives Night Whisper the rock.

Payton / Night Whisper: So, how does this work exactly?
Justin: Oh, you’ll find out in a second. Aunt Naomi, care to lend a hand?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Gladly.

Sex Scene 4
Justin and Shadow Minx are holding Night Whisper up and are about to DP her. Justin fuucking her pussy, and Shadow Minx fucking her arse with a strap-on.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her pussy.

Scene 4: Epilogue
Scene changes back to Justin’s lab.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: Justin, thanks for saving my ass back there.
Justin: Don’t mention it. By the way, do you two, know each other?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Yes. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Justin: Oh. Was it serious?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married and starting a family.
Justin: Right. So were you going to adopt, or get a sperm donor?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Neither. Cole actually found a way for us to have a child together.
Justin: Oh I se... Wait WHAT!?

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.
Great story Kel. The scale of it is rising, heroes HQ, new heroes and villains, very cool :)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, here it is:

The Top 12 Best MNF Games

This list tells the best and absolute best that the MNF gang have given their blood sweat and tears to our enjoyment. If there were any series at all, they would get bonus points. If BCT hasn’t cracked a game you guys thought was good, please let me know.
I find your list to b very subjective. Then again, I'm never really in the majority of what MNF fans like these days so what would I know?

Hello everyone,

Kel, I'm pretty sure ur games is one of those "its a sequel therefore it should win" games. That & it has incest in it so there's that. I actually think it looks really good to be honest.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck, I wanna make a list

PAPANOMICS' 15 FAVORITE MNF GAMES OF ALL TIME

15. School Girl Curse - I was happy to see some futanari in the games, and thought it was cool how the girl's eyes changed as they were possessed.

14. Harry Potter and Hermione's Milf - Introduced a sexy new character with great animations

13. Super Heroine Hijinks - Superhero women have always been a weakness of mine.

12. Street Fucker (Strip Fighter?) - This game features my main video game Waifu, Poison... Without a dick. Nuff said.

11. Hitomi Sempai - A MNF classic. With Heihachi Mishima as a special guest.

10. Nami's Private Island - I don't even watch One Piece, but the animations here are so good, and so smooth.

9. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Fuck - Loved the hypnotized eyes, and it featured Midna too. Win-win.

8. Resident Evil Facility XXX - Jill has always had a place in my heart. The titfuck scene here is among my favorites ever.

7. Cupid Worldwide - My second born child and well animated to boot. Kinda biased on this one.

6. Officer Juggs: Thanksgiving Parade - We were treated to this busty cop, seeing her in compromising positions was a joy.

5. Harry Potter and Hermione the Milf - The bimbofication of Hermione was excellently done, and her tit sway animation is one of the few that can get you off without actual porn.

4. Avatar: The Last Cockbender - Honestly, the animations here is what started a new wave of trends for MNF. Everything about it was good.

3. Powerfuck Girls - My first baby. Seeing my ideas put into action was a joy, superhero chicks are my weakness, and this was done excellently. Biased a little on this one. Wish you could skip the intro though.

2. Xmas Pay Rise - One of the most iconic MNF characters was born here. Christmas will never feel complete without Mrs. Claus

1. Tsunade in Debt - Captured it's content perfectly, my favorite game of all time. Lengthy, colorful, and done properly. Please come back Rawart!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Love reading the lists guys!! Hope to see more from everyone!

In other news here the pictures for today!

Tomorrow I will be putting up a new poll for the next release so keep a look out for it!

Enjoy you bastards!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

THE LIST GHOST HAS POSSESSED ME!:eek:

DYLAN'S TOP 5 CONTENT REQUESTS!

#5 - TIT FUCKING. A staple to some, a waste of a scene to others. To me it's a great scene and can make a good game that much better.

#4 - CREATIVE GAMEPLAY. I don't know the rules on having mini-games in a MNF game, but I think there should be a greater effort towards fun gameplay, seeing as how excited everyone gets when it's present.

#3 - GALLERY FOR NON-SEX SCENES. I think it would be great if you could view the nude posing or game scenes without having to replay from the beginning.

#2 - LASTING CUM. The one thing I've always disliked from most h-games is that they have a cum shot, then two seconds later the girl is sparkly clean! I'd like the cum on the girl to last until the end of the session, as it makes for a much better visual experience.

#1 - FUTANARI. I like it, I love it, I can't get enough of it. Futanari has always been sexy to me, as it's the experience of two(or more) females having intercourse, yet there's still the organic enjoyment of the penis involved. I know it's not the most popular genre, but if I got to choose one thing to add to the ideas list it would be this.

Well that's my list done. I've completed my task and the ghost has moved on to some other unlucky soul. Tell me what you guys think and if you'd rearrange or edit this list, let me know!

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but i'll try, maybe someone knows how to help me.
I tryed to get acces to MNF games on the official site and I introuduced all data necessary card nr name etc... but its says that my card is blocked....I checked with my bank support and they said its not. I tryed again but still the same problem. Anyone knows what I can do?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but i'll try, maybe someone knows how to help me.
I tryed to get acces to MNF games on the official site and I introuduced all data necessary card nr name etc... but its says that my card is blocked....I checked with my bank support and they said its not. I tryed again but still the same problem. Anyone knows what I can do?
It's not your Bank it's CCBill.

You can use either:

Phone: 1.888.596.9279
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 480.449.8820

or Chat with a Rep Online.

Right side of the screen under the rest of the above answers.

In other news I have todays pictures and the poll for the next set. Vote away and check out the pictures! We are almost done!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey people,

So, I'm continuing my work on my Halloween idea, I've got everything sorted, I just need to start typing it up. But there is one aspect I'd like to ask you about. I've got two titles for it, both of which I like and I'm not sure which to go with. Now, before anyone asks, the blank spaces are deliberate, as I want to keep who is coming a surprise. :p

The titles I'm trying to choose between are:

The __________ Cums For You

Or,

The __________ Cum-eth

If anyone whats to try and guess who it is, fell free. I'm curious as to who you think it is. :D

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not your Bank it's CCBill.

You can use either:

Phone: 1.888.596.9279
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 480.449.8820

or Chat with a Rep Online.

Right side of the screen under the rest of the above answers.

In other news I have todays pictures and the poll for the next set. Vote away and check out the pictures! We are almost done!

Thx alot for info. I'll try to get in contact with them.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey people,

So, I'm continuing my work on my Halloween idea, I've got everything sorted, I just need to start typing it up. But there is one aspect I'd like to ask you about. I've got two titles for it, both of which I like and I'm not sure which to go with. Know, before anyone asks, the blank spaces are deliberate, as I want to keep who is coming a surprise. :p

The titles I'm trying to choose between are:

The __________ Cums For You

Or,

The __________ Cum-eth

If anyone whats to try and guess who it is, fell free. I'm curious as to who you think it is. :D
Hard to guess without some sort of clue.
Is it someone Halloween related ?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it someone from winter season ?
If that's a tv show / anime / cartoon / other work of fiction, then no because I've never heard of it.
If you mean as in Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, than also no. AS far as I'm aware, he's not associated with just one time of year.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is kinda hard to tell since u never really posted ur Halloween idea other than a vague premise.

Unless ur talking about Cthulhu.