What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey people,

I'm working on a new Halloween idea (since Halloween is just around the corner now) And I wanted to get people input on something.

The game is going to feature a girl who is really into the paranormal and stuff along those lines. I want her to be sexy, but maybe also a little creepy. So I'd like to ask, which of these images do you think is better?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am going to have to go with the first one. The costume will have to be just right though.

Did you have another costume in mind or were you just going to use that character as is?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am going to have to go with the first one. The costume will have to be just right though.

Did you have another costume in mind or were you just going to use that character as is?
I'm going to be using the character as is.

Unlike yours H, mine isn't a costume party Halloween idea.
The story for mine is a college professor is doing a paranormal study as an extracurricular activity. She has three students with her, one who signed up without hesitation, and the other two, because they were too late to sign up for anything else. They go out to do a bit of field work, and a certain supernatural being has some fun with them. ;)

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am of course biased in this, but you think it's a bummer that the one-sentence long game concept didn't win?
Hehe...sorry dude, it's a good thing it didn't win. We need a much better story for the next tasty chapter of superheroine hijinks :D

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with the first picture, she looks way more smug and evil looking and of course sexy. ;)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey people,

I'm working on a new Halloween idea (since Halloween is just around the corner now) And I wanted to get people input on something.

The game is going to feature a girl who is really into the paranormal and stuff along those lines. I want her to be sexy, but maybe also a little creepy. So I'd like to ask, which of these images do you think is better?

You know what, I made a poll.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's been at least 24 hours so this is your last chance to put any recommendations towards Nintendo Halloween. All you have to do is let me know either publicly or through PM.

In other news here are your pictures! Things are going to get weird for this Son and Mom team after that day ;)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what, I made a poll.

Hey, Kelumir, did you consider using Celestia Ludenberg as some sort of inspiration as I suggested elsewhere? I get that her design might be a bit too familiar/well-known for a lot of people.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey, Kelumir, did you consider using Celestia Ludenberg as some sort of inspiration as I suggested elsewhere? I get that her design might be a bit too familiar/well-known for a lot of people.
In all honesty I like her look, and I did think she could work for the roll. But I've gotten it into my head that I want my girl to have extremely pale to white hair.
And you say she might be a bit too well known, but I'd never herd of her until you mentioned her.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, I thought today there would b a new game release. Bummer

It's been at least 24 hours so this is your last chance to put any recommendations towards Nintendo Halloween. All you have to do is let me know either publicly or through PM.

You thought about having a double penetration scene? For some odd reason, we don't have as many as we should have. That & Squall really likes them DP scenes. Then again, I suppose Kosmos will just take liberty on his own & just use whatever he likes if the past to go any by.

I would also add my input for Kel, but honestly I only have a vague idea what's actually happening since the game isn't actually posted.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In all honesty I like her look, and I did think she could work for the roll. But I've gotten it into my head that I want my girl to have extremely pale to white hair.
And you say she might be a bit too well known, but I'd never herd of her until you mentioned her.
Gotcha.

Yeah, I don't really follow anime trends so I don't really know which animes are very well-known and which aren't. Well, except some of the old classics.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a gift for all of you!

Officer Juggs​

BCT has done it again so hope you show your thanks in any way you can think of so it motivates BCT :D

This gift also comes with a message so please read through this.

this version contain the Bct.Player to run the *.bct game.
because the player is still in alpha, i decided to make it run the game immediately instead of the command-line (like baka.loader.2)

so, just run Bct.Player to play the game.
a warning, Bct.Player will open a local port, that port is only used by the program and will not do any kind of external communication. this is similar to how baka.loader.1 worked. that means, when you run the program windows firewall will give you a warning about that, you need to allow that (just locally). if the game dont start, rerun Bct.Player, since it time-sensitive if you don't allow communication at run-time.​

Last edited:

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Officer Juggs​

BCT has done it again so hope you show your thanks in any way you can think of so it motivates BCT :D

because the player is still in alpha, i decided to make it run the game immediately instead of the command-line (like baka.loader.2)

a warning, Bct.Player will open a local port, that port is only used by the program and will not do any kind of external communication. this is similar to how baka.loader.1 worked. that means, when you run the program windows firewall will give you a warning about that, you need to allow that (just locally). if the game dont start, rerun Bct.Player, since it time-sensitive if you don't allow communication at run-time.​
Wow, thanks BCT for the work, and thanks haseo for sharing this awesome material

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Officer Juggs​

Yay thanks BCT :D

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Officer Juggs​

This is always appreciated but is this the format for all games going forward?
When I d/l this, i get a av error and this gets flagged as Win32 Trojan/Spursint.A!cl with a hard reset pc action.

-J

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is always appreciated but is this the format for all games going forward?
When I d/l this, i get a av error and this gets flagged as Win32 Trojan/Spursint.A!cl with a hard reset pc action.

-J
I can guarantee that there are no viruses in cracks going forward. All you need to do is drag it into Baka.Loader2 if you have it (If not check one of the Megas in the 1st page. You can find a copy there) There is no need to open it by itself as it won't work this way.

The reason for this is because MnF asked us to make the game better encrypted so other sites could not try to sell them at MnF's expense.

From now on this is how this will work since MnF asked us to do so.

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can guarantee that there are no viruses in cracks going forward. All you need to do is drag it into Baka.Loader2 if you have it (If not check one of the Megas in the 1st page. You can find a copy there) There is no need to open it by itself as it won't work this way.

The reason for this is because MnF asked us to make the game better encrypted so other sites could not try to sell them at MnF's expense.

From now on this is how this will work since MnF asked us to do so.
Thanks for the explanation Haseo

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not been as active as much because of....ness in life. But I occasionally stumble back through the ULMF forums. Great to see BCT are still being badasses :D Thank you as always!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's not quite with this newest one, is it? :confused:
The Mega Link in the first page has a fresh copy. Don't know which link but I know one of them has it.