What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

boylegend

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey guys, haven't been on the forums for a while. Seen that we've got a newer thread now? Plus i'm seeing there aren't any cracked games being released on the forums now. Any reasons for this? Thanks in advance.:)

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, haven't been on the forums for a while. Seen that we've got a newer thread now? Plus i'm seeing there aren't any cracked games being released on the forums now. Any reasons for this? Thanks in advance.:)
The reason for cracked games stop being published on forums its because people started being greedy... they just wanted more and were demanding hursh on their realease, like they were paying for them lol

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This thread is a lot more friendlier and positive than the one BCT had, be grateful of that.
I completely agree. Although, I never really got the sharp end of the unfriendliness that happened, I always thought that it was unnecessary.

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I completely agree. Although, I never really got the sharp end of the unfriendliness that happened, I always thought that it was unnecessary.
But you know how some people are, right? They just like to cause fights and confusion and they don't loose a chance to do so lol

Groupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's refreshing to take a few days off, then come back and not miss anything but the norm :)

To the couple of you that asked, the baby is gonna be a girl.
That's beautiful news man, congratulations brother.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Only the lurkers were benefiting and seeing your post count.... yup.

Since this is a community, tell us why you don't like how this thread is going.
I'm worried that we're not getting any updates about the videos. All I see are stills.:(

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm worried that we're not getting any updates about the videos. All I see are stills.:(
Well i guess your right...Haseo is posting the images of the Halloween game but not fast enouth because we all want to see the vídeo ASAP

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well i guess your right...Haseo is posting the images of the Halloween game but not fast enouth because we all want to see the vídeo ASAP
I wouldn't mind waiting but it's just so slow. I've not been on here for a day.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello everyone!!

I am back. Had a Birthday hangout Yesterday, then my Mom took me out to Dinner tonight. Saturday I will be hanging out with other friends, so it may have been a Birthday Week for me haha

I will Upload more Pictures tomorrow and I can now Guarantee a Video after each and every Picture set.

I want everyone to understand that it does take time to get all this together. Getting Pictures and Editing them takes a few Hours, not to mention getting Videos as well.

A few people and I keep working to get you guys Content and make sure it is Spread out so that when I finish a Picture set and I am about to release a Video, a New Game is out so I can get Pictures for that and Plan a Video for it as well. The Schedule for that is hectic haha

My Schedule for everything is at the place I want it to be, where I have 2 Games to make Pictures and Videos for and when those are done there are 2 more Games that are being released and the Process starts all over.

All you guys have to do is sit back and be Groovy people. :)

I will have Pictures for everyone tomorrow as I am tired and want to go to bed.

Have a Good One everyone :D

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All you guys have to do is sit back and be Groovy people. :)

I will have Pictures for everyone tomorrow as I am tired and want to go to bed.

Have a Good One everyone :D
All good Haseo.
We get it when we get it!

Thanks for putting the time in for all this.