What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

It's refreshing to take a few days off, then come back and not miss anything but the norm :)

To the couple of you that asked, the baby is gonna be a girl.

Wertossj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone.Im Back from the depths.U get away for just a month and u get one year worth of fapping.(Gonna be honest,though been lurking juuuuust a little bit since last week:D).Anyways as my old-GF would say let the ''dumb magic fapper'' get his wand =p
I wanted to write an idea for Naruto to honor the franchise finally coming to a close. The problem is, I can't think of anything that doesnt involve a harem sort of thing. I wanted to b somewhat meaningful not like mind-blowing but something that's respectable. I'm also trying to avoid using tsunade since MNF has wwwwaaayyyy too many games on her(& not a single 1 that involves a 3some with Shizune -_-). I guess it'll invetiably will b about harem, but i'm wanted to involve just Sakura & Hinata without involving some sort of raping scenario(which probably happen anyways.)

Also am i late to submit an idea? & who won the voting poll now there's been a new release?
A Mei one(with big tits and anal for a happy ending) would make me a VERY happy man..Naruto gets bored of fucking ''conventionally'' and uses sexy jutsu to spice things up and we have a lesbian sex and....wait what was i saying?:p
Seriously though gonna try to be a here while longer to spread madness,among other things;) so hello again everyone=)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's refreshing to take a few days off, then come back and not miss anything but the norm :)

To the couple of you that asked, the baby is gonna be a girl.
Congrats Sonic :)

tommyboy

Reputation score

Im just curious, what happened to BCT? They had such a great thing going for themselves and we were all benefiting on here!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Im just curious, what happened to BCT? They had such a great thing going for themselves and we were all benefiting on here!
The only one benefiting from BCT was all the Lurkers. No matter how much Thanks we gave them, The Lurkers got greedy. They wanted Games faster and when BCT fell behind to help MnF get more Money, a lot of people got angry, started Threatening, and it was just not worth all the trouble if the majority of people were not grateful.

Them leaving was the best for everyone. We no longer fight amongst our-selfs and people no longer have Entitlement to anything.

We have our own thing here and I will make damn sure I keep everyone content even if we don't have Cracks. I do my best for you guys so we just gotta keep moving forward :D

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only one benefiting from BCT was all the Lurkers. No matter how much Thanks we gave them, The Lurkers got greedy. They wanted Games faster and when BCT fell behind to help MnF get more Money, a lot of people got angry, started Threatening, and it was just not worth all the trouble if the majority of people were not grateful.

Them leaving was the best for everyone. We no longer fight amongst our-selfs and people no longer have Entitlement to anything.

We have our own thing here and I will make damn sure I keep everyone content even if we don't have Cracks. I do my best for you guys so we just gotta keep moving forward :D
Yes i agree.. that was for the best for the same reasons...
Ppl are never happy with what they have...it could take longer but you at least could play the games for free without the membership on MNF... it was worth the waiting, but they just came with an atittude like if they were paying BCT to make it...
Who wants it all, looses it all ^^

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God I hated that in the last thread, so happy how this thread is doing things:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's my 23rd Birthday today so I don't know if I will be on today. I have no idea what my friends are planning either so I may go missing for a day...or a week... maybe a Month...

This may be the last you will hear from me Period!! >_>

haha

Either way I will leave everyone with this.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's my 23rd Birthday today so I don't know if I will be on today. I have no idea what my friends are planning either so I may go missing for a day...or a week... maybe a Month...

haha
happy birthday, have fun and enjoy life dude.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only the lurkers were benefiting and seeing your post count.... yup.

Since this is a community, tell us why you don't like how this thread is going.

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haha

Either way I will leave everyone with this.
Happy Birthday bro ;)

jedijay5050

Reputation score

Hey.

Sorry, didn't know about the whole - 'No unofficial sequels' rule. I've made some changes to the idea, hope it's okay for submission. Any advice you could give about getting it up to code would me much appreciated

[Spoiler

XXX-Mas Affair.

The game would open on X-mas night, with Santa lounging in a drunken haze on his sleigh as one of the elves is tying down the presents in the back.

Elf speech bubble "Lazy drunk bastard. I do all the work he gets all the reward!"

Off screen Speech Bubble - "Hey sexy! I'll give you a reward"

Cut to - Image of Sexy Mrs Claus leaning against the door to the barn.

Mrs Claus speech bubble - "That fat bastard has been ignoring for too long, and I can't have Christmas cumming only once a year!"

The first mini-game, would be a standard squeeze, massage, get Mrs Claus and Sparky naked, lick, suck breasts, one. If possible make the game so the longer you perform each action the louder Mrs Claus moans with pleasure, the more you run the risk of attracting Santa's attention and getting caught! Eventually Mrs Claus cums from a vigorous fingering from her Elf lover and cries aloud! Santa startled awake, snaps the reigns and the sleigh takes off.

The sleigh eventually takes of and is flying through the night sky, with Mrs Claus and Elf still in the back. During the flight the Elf eats out Mrs Claus' pussy and Mrs Claus gives him a blowjob, all with Santa completely unaware.

The second mini-game would have a side-on view of Santa flying his sleigh, and a see-through cross section of what was happening in the back. You have two pleasure bars to fill. One for Mrs Claus, one for the Elf. A click of two buttons under each bar begins either the Blowjob or Pussy-Licking, releasing the button to avoid the intermittent gaze of Santa's turning head.

The sleigh soon lands of the roof of a house and Santa tries to get down a chimney. With his flabby, overweight body getting stuck halfway in, Mrs Claus and the Elf start having sex right behind him.

Another stop and hide mini-game ensues, as Santa pauses to check if anyone can see him, between trying to suck himself in to squeeze down the chimney. The sex should be reverse cowgirl, with the Elf resting his back against the chimney. Similar to the section of Iron Giant 1, where Annie Huges is bouncing on the robot's hand.

Santa eventually crashes down the chimney, somehow landing on his head, and begins to start putting presents under the tree. Mrs Claus and the Elf meanwhile, enjoy standing sex on the other side. A final stop-and-hide mini game ensues.

Finally Santa eventually manages to complete his deliveries, return home to the North Pole and crash his sleigh into his own bedroom. Falling out and being knocked unconscious, Santa rests at the foot of the bed, while Mrs Claus and the Elf bounce safely atop it.

The noise and commotion brings a sexy, red-headed, big-titted, female elf bursting into Santa's room and seeing Mrs Claus and her friend naked atop the bed.

Female elf speech bubble - "Oh how could you?!"

Male elf speech bubble - "I...But...Wait...."

Female elf speech bubble - "You promised we could unwrap and play with our present together!!"

The sexy, female elf tears off her clothes, leaving on her red and white striped stockings, X-mas hat and bell-adorned shoes before jumping into bed with Mrs Claus and her lover.

A final sequence of scenes begins. Each with two sliders for faster/harder slower/softer for both the sexy, festive girls.

First scene - Double blowjob - rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/401bf9bf8b596052fedb3be40b71c9f2/275268%20-%20Kim_Possible%20Kimberly_Ann_Possible%20Shego%20Zimmerman.jpg[/url]

OR

rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/5835d77106b976caa4936e4a602f373b/1152833%20-%20Batman%20Bruce_Wayne%20DC%20Harley_Quinn%20Poison_Ivy%20Zimmerman.jpg[/url]

Second scene - Sex-on-back/Pussy eating - rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/07e7719a254fbd4b41cd8e2060e2613b/569947%20-%20Clark_Kent%20DC%20Diana_Prince%20Kal-El%20Supergirl%20Superman%20Wonder_Woman%20Zimmerman.jpg[/url]

Third scene - Mrs Claus Anal/Girl on girl 69 - rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/b28745a50bc05effafb3fc5933faa964/21569%20-%20Black_Cat%20Marvel%20Mary_Jane_Watson%20Peter_Parker%20Spider-Man%20Spider-Man_%28series%29%20Zimmerman.jpg[/url]

Final - Mrs Claus and Sparky lying on bed making out as the elf aims cock and cums over Tits, Face, Pussy/Ass - 37.187.102.37:47805/h/005da708757b053dd7f36c2fa92fe864ae46a06f-49211-374-487-jpg/keystamp=1415570400-28493ef807/10412_kimshe.jpg[/url]

Story ends with Mrs Claus and Male elf making out and Female Elf looking down at an unconscious Santa, and wishing us all a "MERRY XXX-MAS"

rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/03dae6259dc5a1d740b6dccd2beccffa/409672%20-%20Black_Cat%20Marvel%20Mary_Jane_Watson%20Nearphotison%20Rob_Reis%20Spider-Man%20Spider-Man_%28series%29.png[/url]

Spoiler]

magidire

Reputation score

The full story about my Idea has been already published by Haseo with the name of "Mrs Claus: Special Delivery ^^ That thing up there was just the non-detailed version xb And for what i see, i'm not the only one here on this fórum who likes the idea of Milfs fucking kids xD Bout ofc, we all have our tastes and i respect yours ofc. We'll see with the vote, which one wins :3
where does that boing boing gif thing come from