OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Announcement!!

BCT is now trying something differently. Right now we are hosting an open competition for the next cracked release (One is already on the way).

All you have to do is go to this link and sign up if you want. You may be able to vote but I don't know. If you can't then signing up is not a problem.

Hopefully this is successful as we wan't to continue doing this.

bct.forumup.net/viewtopic.php?p=130

Any problems and you let me know either here or through PM.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello Guys, no worries I'm still here but tired of university and other stuff, I will also not join MnF this month because I'm going on Vacation with my family 2 weeks so it's not really worth it, but maybe I can leave some ideas here^^

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Take it easy & be sure to enjoy yourself on your vacation. I hope to see you soon Meetie, I like to hear your input about what's occurring when you have the time.

In other news this

Attachments

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm just guessing that no one notice but Incestibles is no in the upcoming game category. Any1 might know?

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys i am back BTW.
With something special ofc on xvideo.(all 7 games since SHH7 should be up in 3 days)
And the mediadire one is also updated. double protection. XD
Don't ask me for more cause mine membership is running out so yeah.
have fun guys.
Also dont ask me where to find it, reward is for only for those who work for it,plus i tagged them.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hope it hasn't been removed due to bullshit reasons.
That's certainly a possibly especially given the new CCbill.

Guys i am back BTW.
With something special ofc on xvideo.(all 7 games since SHH7 should be up in 3 days)
And the mediadire one is also updated. double protection. XD
Don't ask me for more cause mine membership is running out so yeah.
have fun guys.
Also dont ask me where to find it, reward is for only for those who work for it,plus i tagged them.
I hope to see you soon more, its been too long since we last talk.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey all. Just letting you know that after my temp job finished, and they hired me again! What idiots am I right?:D
Anyways the job is less hours now so I shouldn't be missing for a week at a time now, but I also wont be posting as much as I used to since I'm still working full time so hope to talk with all you cool guys about the hot new games!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey all. Just letting you know that after my temp job finished, and they hired me again! What idiots am I right?:D
Anyways the job is less hours now so I shouldn't be missing for a week at a time now, but I also wont be posting as much as I used to since I'm still working full time so hope to talk with all you cool guys about the hot new games!
Grats on the steady income, Dylan. :)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo for the Announcement.
I feel that I need to make at least one post to tell you what this is all about.
BastardsCT (BCT) decided to make an open-forum to host the next contest, to invite anyone to vote/play (we have different contest games, this time just a normal poll).
This is a "trial" and depending on the result and the feedback, we will decide if we gonna continue hosting contest or not.

They reason we do this is because we feel its time to change and to include the people of ULMF, to make the contest bigger with more participants. But thats not all, Haseo is the one big reason why we try this.
Haseo have done a great job here to make a nice and good place for all MnF fans. That gave me courage to try this.

If you have not yet, follow this link and place your Vote!

(to vote you need to register. you need a working email, remember to check your spam-inbox)

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel that I need to make at least one post to tell you what this is all about.
BastardsCT (BCT) decided to make an open-forum to host the next contest, to invite anyone to vote/play (we have different contest games, this time just a normal poll).
This is a "trial" and depending on the result and the feedback, we will decide if we gonna continue hosting contest or not.

They reason we do this is because we feel its time to change and to include the people of ULMF, to make the contest bigger with more participants. But thats not all, Haseo is the one big reason why we try this.
Haseo have done a great job here to make a nice and good place for all MnF fans. That gave me courage to try this.
Thank you and Haseo for that :D

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you have not yet, follow this link and place your Vote!

(to vote you need to register. you need a working email, remember to check your spam-inbox)
Even if I could, I won't be able to log in because they closed my account due to inactivity. Should I bother?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm just guessing that no one notice but Incestibles is no in the upcoming game category. Any1 might know?
No idea, but as it is MY game and waited my ass up for it, I will not be amused!
Can someone please clear this up as I am not subscriped at the moment?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Even if I could, I won't be able to log in because they closed my account due to inactivity. Should I bother?
You're basically making a new/another account on there.
No idea, but as it is MY game and waited my ass up for it, I will not be amused!
Can someone please clear this up as I am not subscriped at the moment?
I'll try to give an answer asap Meetie, I had no idea that was your game. That or I just forgot.
Just so u know someone already did ask, but no 1 gave a straight answer.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Grats on the steady income, Dylan. :)
Thanks!

I think this public forum voting site is going to get the most popular games cracked faster, which is always good! Is there still going to be a time wall placed on newer games? If so it would make sense to vote for older games since they won't get delayed.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just replied to 30+ PM on ipad. Fingers gonna fall off.