Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I'm on break right now, so expect a lot of incomplete sentences.

IDK anything about my history or global's history so i was lost in context

about Nintendo Halloween was supposed there was 3rd sex scene? cuz I don't know who was supposed to do what.
Well if you would of read what I posted I specifically said that there was no sex scene info right now and just the rough draft for the story and dialogue. If I come home tired tomorrow from work I won't work on it but if I feel energetic then I will flesh out my idea a bit better

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Kelumir, any thoughts about your game ?
I'll give you the same response that I gave on the main site.
Sin said:
I like the new characters.
As do I Sin, as do I.
I might be biased when saying that, but I don't give a shit. :p

I do have a couple of inquiries though.
First off, I was really surprised I saw Kosmos had completely changed the orientation of the first two scenes. He did them as a 69 bj and reverse cowgirl, when these were the reference images I used for them.

And second, Why the fuck was there no anal? :mad: AGAIN!!? :mad: :mad:
And the dildoing in the final scene doesn't count. :mad:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well if you would of read what I posted I specifically said that there was no sex scene info right now and just the rough draft for the story and dialogue. If I come home tired tomorrow from work I won't work on it but if I feel energetic then I will flesh out my idea a bit better
Please indulge me for horrible my grammars & if I sound like a jackass cuz that's really not what i'm trying sounds like, but a lot things bs has been happening to me lately & I'm very tired.

Yes, I did read the fact u did state there was no sex scene, what i meant to say is what was happening in the 3rd scene which is why i was confuse.

I'll give you the same response that I gave on the main site.

As do I Sin, as do I.
I might be biased when saying that, but I don't give a shit. :p

I do have a couple of inquiries though.
First off, I was really surprised I saw Kosmos had completely changed the orientation of the first two scenes. He did them as a 69 bj and reverse cowgirl, when these were the reference images I used for them.

And second, Why the fuck was there no anal? :mad: AGAIN!!? :mad: :mad:
And the dildoing in the final scene doesn't count. :mad:
So Kosmos being Kosmos again?

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah. I was unaware of that. That little video is the only place I've ever heard that song.
I first heard that song in reference to GangPlank, a league of legends character. Speaking of which do any of you play LoL? It would make a great setting for a MnF game especially since it can explain a lot of characters in the same place and plenty of them are very fan-servicy.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Please indulge me for horrible my grammars & if I sound like a jackass cuz that's really not what i'm trying sounds like, but a lot things bs has been happening to me lately & I'm very tired.

Yes, I did read the fact u did state there was no sex scene, what i meant to say is what was happening in the 3rd scene which is why i was confuse.
No problem dude. Tomorrow I will put more time into it so it should be more fleshed out.

In other news here are your daily pics.

Enjoy!!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I've finish making some adjustments to Lesbian Odyssey. The only real changes I've done is adjust a few lines of dialogue, changed the positions of a couple of the sex scenes and gotten new images for all of them.

So, what do you think?

Lesbian Odyssey – Revised

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Artist – One of the sex scenes features oral sex, please do NOT feature excessive vaginal fluids / squirting as I do not find that sexy.

Note for Kosmos – In three of the scenes, I’ve written for them to have anal. So can you actually include some anal this time.

Short Version:
An ancient relic has been stolen from the Elven Kingdom. Desperate to get it back, the Queen hires a young adventurer, who has her mind set on a very sensual reward.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Task from a Queen
The scene opens on a busty woman, standing on the edge of a cliff, looking down at fantasy city.

“This is Ilye Thalor, the capital city of the Elven Kingdom.”
Go split screen with a close up of the woman. She looks like this, but with bigger breasts.

“This is Teresa. She is a young adventurer and has recently received a letter from Gailwen, the Queen of the Elves, requesting her help.”
“With the prospect of another adventure, a handsome reward and maybe a sexual conquest or two, she has journeyed to the city to meet with the Queen.”

Cut to the throne room:

The Queen is standing in front of the throne. She looks like this. Her breasts are bigger than Teresa’s.

Gailwen: Greetings Teresa. I am Gailwen. I’m glad you decided to answer my letter.
Teresa: Greetings your majesty. I am honoured, it isn’t often I get to venture this way. What is it you need?
Gailwen: For centuries, powerful and dangerous relics have been held within the vaults deep beneath the city. Recently, one of these relics was stolen.
Teresa: Do you know who stole it?
Gailwen: Yes. Her name is Lilith. She calls herself a queen, but she is really little more than a dominatrix with a group of thugs.
Teresa: Where can I find her?
Gailwen: She has a camp in the mountains to the west. I need you to get it back. If you succeed, I shall pay you your weight in gold and jewels, and anything else you desire.
Teresa: Don’t worry your majesty, I shall not fail you.

Scene 2: Entering the Cave
Scene opens on the mouth of a cave:

“After many hours of searching and climbing, Teresa finally found some fresh tracks leading to a cave.”
Before she could enter, a woman emerges from the shadows and blocked her path.

Ophelia: Halt wayfarer.
Teresa: Who the hell are you?
Ophelia: I am Ophelia, Mistress Lilith’s apprentice. You shall not interfere with her plans.
She raises her staff and it starts glowing. A collar appears around Teresa’s neck:

Teresa: What the fuck is this?
Ophelia: It’s simple, if you can answer enough of my questions correctly, you may proceed. If you cannot, the collar will tighten with each wrong answer till your neck snaps.
Teresa: You bitch. When I get this off you are going to pay.
Ophelia: Heh-heh, I’m going to enjoy this.

Mini-Game
To win this mini-game, you need to answer 5 questions correctly. You will have 3 hearts, get a question wrong and you lose one. If you lose all 3, it’s game over.
These are the questions that she’ll ask. They can either be asked in this order or at random, I’ll leave that decision up to the Artist.
Note – The questions are based on information from Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls and World of Warcraft.

Q1: What is the ancestral homeland of the Nords?
A1) Asguard
A2) Atmora – Correct Answer (Elder Scrolls)
A3) Azeroth
A4) Pandora

Q2: Which of these is a title of the Daedric Prince, Hircine?
A1) Slayer of Nature
A2) Bane of the Fallen King
A3) The Huntsman of The Princes – Correct Answer (Elder Scrolls)
A4) The Astral Walker

Q3: Who ruled Dawnstar in the late Third Age?
A1) King Mantiarco
A2) Queen Barenziah
A3) King Thian
A4) Queen Macalla – Correct Answer (Skyrim)

Q4: Which of these is not one of the Dragon Aspects?
A1) Deathwing the Destroyer – Correct Answer (WoW)
A2) Nozdormu the Timeless One
A3) Ysera the Dreamer
A4) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

Q5: Which of these races possess the greatest physical strength?
A1) Tauren
A2) Orc – Correct Answer (WoW)
A3) Worgen
A4) Night Elf

Q6: Where is the Mages Guild headquarters located?
A1) The Imperial City – Correct Answer (Elder Scrolls)
A2) Whiterun
A3) Solitude
A4) Falkreath

Q7: Which of these blades is known for its use against the undead?
A1) The Bladefist
A2) Ellemayne
A3) Quel'Delar
A4) The Ashbringer – Correct Answer (WoW)

Having gotten 5 correct answers, the collar disappears and Teresa punches Ophelia to the ground.
Ophelia: No, please don’t hurt me, I’ll do anything you want, just don’t hurt me.
Teresa: Anything? Hm... OK. From now on, you’re my bitch and I’m your Mistress. Got it?
Ophelia: Yes, M’Lady. Whatever you say.
Teresa: Good girl. Now, let’s see what else that tongue of yours can do.

Sex Scene 1
Teresa is lying against a rock with Ophelia between her legs. She is going to lick her pussy whilst fingering her arse.
Position example:

Cunnilingus – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal Fingering – Easy, Medium, Hard, Climax
Note for Artist – For this scene, the lick and fingering can have their own options (e.g. players can choose Easy for Lick and Hard for Fingering) of they can share the same options. I’ll leave it up to you.

Teresa: Not bad bitch. I think I’ll keep you. Now wait here, I still have business with your former Mistress.

Scene 3: The Dark Queen
Scene opens on a large altar:

Lilith is standing before the altar. Her breasts are bigger than Teresa’s but smaller than Gailwen’s.

She is also has a giant black strap-on hanging against her thigh, like a whip.

Lilith: So, you actually made it. I’m impressed.
Teresa: Cut the bullshit, where’s the relic you stole?
Lilith: Oh you mean this?

She holds her hands up and, in a flash of light, summons the relic. The relic is a flute that looks like a stone dildo:

With holes like this:

Lilith: Is this what you’re after?
Teresa: You know it is. Now hand it over.
Lilith: Sorry, but I can’t do that. I have big plans for it. Once I play the flute, a portal shall open to the Realm of Lust. And with the forces I unleash, I shall finally make all of those elf sluts mine for all eternity.
She starts to play the flute and it starts glowing. A swirling pink portal appears at the top of the altar and several pink spirits emerge from it.

Teresa: Sorry toots, not today.
Teresa throws a knife, and it knocks the flute out of Lilith’s hands. The flute flies into the portal. It shakes, cracks and then explodes. The portal and spirits fade and disappear.

Lilith: You Stupid Fucking Whore! What have you done!?
Teresa: Stop whining, it’s over. But don’t worry, I’ve got a new plan for you.

Sex Scene 2
Lilith is lying on her back with her hands and legs bound together. Teresa is between her legs, wearing her strap-on.
Position example:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Climax

Scene 4: The Elven Queen
Cut back to the throne room and Queen Gailwen.

Gailwen: I’m glad to see you’ve returned safely. What happen? Where is the flute?
Teresa: I’m sorry your majesty, it was destroyed.
Gailwen: Do not apologise, it is for the best. Thank you Teresa, I shall have your reward brought to you immediately.
Teresa: Thank you. Your majesty, there is one more thing I want.
Gailwen: Of course. I promised you anything, just name it.
Teresa: I want to have you in my bed for a night.
Gailwen: I was hoping you would make such a request.
Teresa: Oh really? Well then, why don’t we get started?

Sex Scene 3
Gailwen and Teresa are on all fours, about to fuck each other in the arse with a double-dildo.
Position example:

Sex Scene 4
Teresa wearing the black strap-on again, and is about to fuck Gailwen reverse-cowgirl.
Position example:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard

Gailwen: By the gods, that was wonderful.
Teresa: Yeah, I’ll defiantly be coming this way more often in the future.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haseo, your story looks nice, I really want to see what kind of costumes you will add. But won't there be a problem of comprehension since you talk about Nintendo Summer in your story and we don't know what happened yet?
Or do you intend to subscribe Nintendo Summer after anyway to explain (as a prequel)? Sorry, I am a little tired so I could have missed your explanation

Anyway, I'm writing the story change of DBB and will post the new version soon enough ;)

Edit:
Here goes the modifications, I could do it sooner than expected :) It's a little long tell me if I should shorten it

Dragon Balls Blue (DBB): Vegeta's frustration

The story happens before the apparition of C-19 and C-20, a few weeks after future Trunks warned everyone of the future threat

Looks of Vegeta: standard like in the anime

Right after the return of Goku and learning he can freely use his Super Saiyan power, Vegeta trained to be able to finally surpass him. But until now, his efforts were fruitless. He became more and more restless.

Vegeta in the desert, after releasing part of his anger

VEGETA: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Me, the prince of Saiyans, is not able to overcome this stupid monkey!! AAAAARGH!!
-another explosion occurs- He must have a secret, something unknown to me.
-Looks like he got an illumination- That's it, he must have learned a technique when training here on Earth!!
- Grinning evily- Ha, you thought you could hide it from me, Kakarot. Well, you shouldn't underestimate me!!

He decided to return to the origins of Goku training: Master Roshi's house

New scenery: Master Roshi's house, looking like a battle occurred (turned furnitures, holes in the walls, etc.)

VEGETA - looks furious, like usual: You better spit your secret, human! My patience has limits!

Roshi: Also, like in the anime,

ROSHI- looks scared to death, back against a wall: I swear, I don't have a single idea of what you're talking about.

VEGETA: DON'T LIE TO ME! It's impossible for Kakarot to be more powerful than me, you must the one who gave him a trick to become like this!

ROSHI: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I'm not his only master, so he could have learned it from someone ….
- Roshi looks like he got a wonderful idea then become serious, close to creepy- Fine, I'll tell you the truth. But first, let me ask you a few questions.

VEGETA: I don't have time for this, old man! I'll kill you if you don't tell me right now!

ROSHI: But you'll have to because I'll show you the secret behind Goku's strength, but first I need to know if you know the basics for it. And if you kill me, you won't find anyone else you could learn it from.

VEGETA - thinking for a second and then calm down- Fine, I'll answer. But if you tricked me…

ROSHI: It's okay, it's okay. First, are you a virgin?

VEGETA: A what?

ROSHI- Thinking- It'll be easier than I expected- Speaking again to Vegeta- Looks like I was right. You don't know about sex and the power of the blue balls, aren't you?

VEGETA- getting more and more irritated- What kind of nonsense are you spouting, old man? I know every single source of power and any kind of training that existed in my world.

ROSHI: Sure, you know them from your world, but this technique only exist on Earth. Goku learned it by coincidence. Indeed, when he was young, he was like you: only thinking about training and becoming restless. But without knowing it, he accumulated the power of the blue balls. Like you are too!

VEGETA- Surprised- What are you saying? Am I performing a new kind of training without knowing it?

ROSHI: I think so, but it's because you are unaware of it until a certain point that you are still don't know that you're coming close to your limit. To come back to what I was saying, this technique come for accumulating your power into a special part of your body - your penis, to be more precise- until you find a person on which you can release this energy. The liberation of this power will make you jump to a new level of power you didn't even imagine to reach!

VEGETA: In my penis?? That's how Kakarot become a Super Saiyan?

ROSHI: I can't be sure of that, but like I said you could reach a power far beyond your wildest dreams. Maybe it's the key for you

VEGETA- Becoming hyped about it- Fine old man. Now tell me how Kakarot did it!

ROSHI: Maybe it'll be for the best that you see it from Goku himself. Mmmh, from the hour, I think we're right on time.

Master Roshi opens a drawer with a TV inside and then push a few buttons. The screen flickers and then a new scene appear

Sex scene 1

Inside Goku's home, in the bedroom, Goku and Chichi are fucking like in this scene:

CHICHI: Quickly, my love. It's been sooooo long. How much time do you think I waited to have this wonderful cock inside me again?

GOKU: Don't worry Chichi, I'm as packed up as you! Piccolo is training Gohan, so we have all day for this!

CHICHI: Ooooh, please, shut up and fuck me already!!

After the scene, Vegeta's face like

! You only Vegeta's face and master Roshi

VEGETA: Wh… What is this?

Master Roshi looks like this:

ROSHI: This is sex. The ultimate way of releasing your power the most efficiently. But for that you need to…

Unzoom until you see Vegeta with a raging boner through his pants. Roshi looks like he go into a panic

VEGETA: What is this? What is going on with my body? I feel like my penis will explode

ROSHI: DON'T TOUCH IT!! You got it quicker than expected: you are at the state "Boner", the last stage of the training. If you are to just touch your penis right now, it could explode and you'd have to start again from zero.

VEGETA- clenching his teeth: I …can't… Not now… Not so I can surpass him

ROSHI- Becoming serious again: That's the spirit! Now you have to find a bitch to fuck and release all your power. With this, I'm sure you can become even more strong than before.

VEGETA: Fine… But… How do I find a… "bitch"?

ROSHI - Smiling : It just happen that I know someone who's more than willing to find a partner to … train. You know her, I think… But let me tell you this, she'll be a tough opponent for you.

VEGETA: That's alright… I am… The prince… Of the Saiyans.

ROSHI: Good, but let me give you some advices before your battle...

Full of hope, Vegeta took out the quicker he could to his destination,

Master Roshi, waving at him

ROSHI: Well, it seems that those hidden cameras were more than worth it after all. Hehehe, I'm touching myself tonight!

Meanwhile at Brief's Mansion:

Capsule house:

Surprising thing to know, Bulma Brief is still a virgin. But a virgin with a strong sexual drive. It was in her family's genes. Desperately, during years and years, she tried to seduce Yamcha. But the story went otherwise.

Bulma's looks:

You see Bulma crouched before an half-opened door and peeking through it. She seems to masturbate

BULMA: Damn Yamcha, even after all those years, he never laid a hand on me!! I stayed faithfull and that's how he thank me?

Sex scene 2: Doggystyle

Inside the laboratory, you see Yamcha and Mrs Bried, fucking doggy style. Dr. Brief's cat is looking from a corner of the place under a table

The scene include vaginal and anal sex

Mrs Brief:
Her boobs are slighty smaller than Bulma but she has a bigger ass

Yamcha: His penis is smaller than Vegeta (around 1/4)

Laboratory like in the anime

Mrs. BRIEF: My, my... What a feisty young man. Even if we keep doing it everyday since you came back from your training with Kaïoh, you always come back full of vigor.

YAMCHA: Well, it's not like you hate it. And you always tempt me with this amazing body of yours.

Mrs. BRIEF: How can I help it? You remind me so much of my husband in his younger days. But now, it seems like he doesn't have the strenght to appease my sexual needs. But you, how is it that you're fucking me instead of my daughter?

YAMCHA: You're asking me? Didn't you rape me just after my return to life?

Mrs. BRIEF: But you looked in such a pain back then. I didn't want you to rape my daughter like an animal...

YAMCHA: Yeah, right. And now, it seems like I won't be satisfied with another woman than you, even Bulma. So you better take responsability.

Mrs. BRIEF: Aw, don't worry about that. If you fuck me like that everyday, I'll make sure to take responsability all the way.

After the scene, you see Bulma in the same position, moving her hand a bit more frankly

BULMA- Clenching her teeth- How can they fuck so much behind my back? Since you won't fuck me, I'll find another guy. And he will be much more amazing than you Yamcha, I swear. But if I don't find him soon enough, I'll rape any man who come to my sight

Suddenly Vegeta appear behind her, his eyes red from horniness and rip her shirt, exposing her breasts (like in most M&F games)

VEGETA: WOMAN! I have come to fuck you! I don't care whether you want it or not! No woman ever resited the pirince of Saiyan! But with your help, I'll finally surpass Kakarot!

Sex Scene 3: Titfuck

Vegeta push Bulma on her back. You only see the upper side of her body and Vegeta's hands on her shoulders

VEGETA: I'll first use your huge package up here

BULMA- eyes wide open, a little angry- Wait, you don't intend to… I'm not even a bit interested in you after what you did! Don't you remember you nearly killed us all?

Then Vegeta expose his penis against her breasts

BULMA: Surprised and thinking- Whoa , his cock is huge! Maybe, just a little, it could calm me down. Then that will be all.

VEGETA: What… What is this feeling? It's so… good. I... I can't stop myself.

Then he proceed to titfuck her

After Vegeta came

BULMA: Thinking and an aroused look- Wow, I nearly came too! No, no! Focus, Bulma, you can't let him go any further! But if he were to force on me…

Sex scene 4

Position like this:

You see Vegeta's full body too (so you see him get into SS mode)

VEGETA: This is not enough! More, more of this pleasure!

VEGETA- Thinking- Alright, what he told me worked until now. I'll do it, I know I can!

BULMA: W…Wait! My heart is not ready yet! You can't do that now! -Thinking- God, it felt so good just with my boobs, if he were to penetrate me, I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore!

VEGETA: Too late, woman!

At the last speed of sex,

VEGETA- Screaming- IT'S OVER 9000!- And become a Super Saiyan

After this

Vegeta naked in SS mode, still in the room like this

VEGETA: Laughing- HAHAHAHA! Now, Kakarot, I have enough strenght to beat you and everyone in my way! You better be prepared because here I come!

Suddenly, Bulma appear behind him (looks like a shadow, you don't see her face, just red eyes)

BULMA: Not enough… I need… more… I held back… far too long… to let it end now… -Jumping on him- I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!

Unzoom, you are back in Master's Roshi house, with Roshi standing before the TV with a nosebleed

ROSHI: Hehe, I'm not master for nothing… Well how about I sell this recording to Dr Brief now? He always get excited when watching his wife, I wonder about his daughter...

THE END!!

If you could give me your advices for the story, if I need to make modifications, if my sex scenes are clear and mainly what you thought of it, that would help a lot :) Also, since now i can post pictures, tell me which artist would be the best for my idea if you know.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I've finish making some adjustments to Lesbian Odyssey. The only real changes I've done is adjust a few lines of dialogue, changed the positions of a couple of the sex scenes and gotten new images for all of them.

So, what do you think?
I thought it was already fine as it is. Whether the people are in the mood to have a lesbian MNF game is an entirely different subject.

Anyway, I'm writing the story change of DBB and will post the new version soon enough ;)

Edit:
Here goes the modifications, I could do it sooner than expected :) It's a little long tell me if I should shorten it

If you could give me your advices for the story, if I need to make modifications, if my sex scenes are clear and mainly what you thought of it, that would help a lot :) Also, since now i can post pictures, tell me which artist would be the best for my idea if you know.
Well there are some spelling errors, so you should b able to identify them when you proof-read it again. Is there no way u can have ur images in just the link? It somewhat distracting. Overall I thought it was silly entertainment. Nice work

Last edited:

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-I pop out of the shadows, crashing through the glass.- I FUCKING HEARD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IDEA UP IN THIS SHIT. I mean.

Yes, League of Legends wouldn't be that bad..I'd be interested.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, your story looks nice, I really want to see what kind of costumes you will add. But won't there be a problem of comprehension since you talk about Nintendo Summer in your story and we don't know what happened yet?
Or do you intend to subscribe Nintendo Summer after anyway to explain (as a prequel)? Sorry, I am a little tired so I could have missed your explanation
First off I think you have a good idea so far. Just need to fix the grammer a bit and you are all good.

In terms of the storyline I wan't to jump around a bit. It is going to be confusing now but once all of them are all released I think people will like how the story flows together.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I first heard that song in reference to GangPlank, a league of legends character. Speaking of which do any of you play LoL? It would make a great setting for a MnF game especially since it can explain a lot of characters in the same place and plenty of them are very fan-servicy.
I've never played LoL, and don't have any plans to, but I have been tinkering with a possible idea based on it. And it's been giving me a bloody headache.

I choose the four girls that I both liked and felt would be well received by MnF. The plan was that the guy would travel across the land and bang each one as he goes. But now, I've been looking at the LoL ladies again and I'm having second thoughts about the who the forth should be.

I'm struggling to choose between Ahri, Elise, Fiora and Miss Fortune. The other three are going to be Nidalee, Caitlyn and Ashe.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've never played LoL, and don't have any plans to, but I have been tinkering with a possible idea based on it. And it's been giving me a bloody headache.

I choose the four girls that I both liked and felt would be well received by MnF. The plan was that the guy would travel across the land and bang each one as he goes. But now, I've been looking at the LoL ladies again and I'm having second thoughts about the who the forth should be.

I'm struggling to choose between Ahri, Elise, Fiora and Miss Fortune. The other three are going to be Nidalee, Caitlyn and Ashe.
Even though it would be awesome, I would suggest against Elise because of her arachnid features, I don't think they would be well recieved. If I had to vote it would be Fiora because she has a cool style, she's fun to play and you can put her in the teacher skin.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:

The story happens before the apparition of C-19 and C-20, a few weeks after future Trunks warned everyone of the future threat

Right after the return of Goku and learning he can freely use his Super Saiyan power, Vegeta trained to be able to finally surpass him. But until now, his efforts were fruitless. He became more and more restless.

VEGETA: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Me, the prince of Saiyans, is not able to overcome this stupid monkey!! AAAAARGH!!
-Looks like he got an illumination- That's it, he must have learned a technique when training here on Earth!!
- Grinning evily- Ha, you thought you could hide it from me, Kakarot. Well, you shouldn't underestimate me!!

New scenery: Master Roshi's house, looking like a battle occurred (turned furnitures, holes in the walls, etc.)

VEGETA - looks furious, like usual: You better spit your secret, human! My patience has limits!

ROSHI- looks scared to death, back against a wall: I swear, I don't have a single idea of what you're talking about.

VEGETA: DON'T LIE TO ME! It's impossible for Kakarot to be more powerful than me, you must the one who gave him a trick to become like this!

ROSHI: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I'm not his only master, so he could have learned it from someone ….
- Roshi looks like he got a wonderful idea then become serious, close to creepy- Fine, I'll tell you the truth. But first, let me ask you a few questions.

VEGETA: I don't have time for this, old man! I'll kill you if you don't tell me right now!

ROSHI: But you'll have to because I'll show you the secret behind Goku's strength, but first I need to know if you know the basics for it. And if you kill me, you won't find anyone else you could learn it from.

VEGETA - thinking for a second and then calm down- Fine, I'll answer. But if you tricked me…

ROSHI- Thinking- It'll be easier than I expected- Speaking again to Vegeta- Looks like I was right. You don't know about sex and the power of the blue balls, aren't you?

VEGETA- getting more and more irritated- What kind of nonsense are you spouting, old man? I know every single source of power and any kind of training that existed in my world.

ROSHI: Sure, you know them from your world, but this technique only exist on Earth. Goku learned it by coincidence. Indeed, when he was young, he was like you: only thinking about training and becoming restless. But without knowing it, he accumulated the power of the blue balls. Like you are too!

VEGETA- Surprised- What are you saying? Am I performing a new kind of training without knowing it?

ROSHI: I think so, but it's because you are unaware of it until a certain point that you are still don't know that you're coming close to your limit. To come back to what I was saying, this technique come for accumulating your power into a special part of your body - your penis, to be more precise- until you find a person on which you can release this energy. The liberation of this power will make you jump to a new level of power you didn't even imagine to reach!

ROSHI: I can't be sure of that, but like I said you could reach a power far beyond your wildest dreams. Maybe it's the key for you

ROSHI: Maybe it'll be for the best that you see it from Goku himself. Mmmh, from the hour, I think we're right on time.

Master Roshi opens a drawer with a TV inside and then push a few buttons. The screen flickers and then a new scene appear

Sex scene 1

Inside Goku's home, in the bedroom, Goku and Chichi are fucking like in this scene:

CHICHI: Quickly, my love. It's been sooooo long. How much time do you think I waited to have this wonderful cock inside me again?

GOKU: Don't worry Chichi, I'm as packed up as you! Piccolo is training Gohan, so we have all day for this!

ROSHI: This is sex. The ultimate way of releasing your power the most efficiently. But for that you need to…

Unzoom until you see Vegeta with a raging boner through his pants. Roshi looks like he go into a panic

VEGETA: What is this? What is going on with my body? I feel like my penis will explode

ROSHI: DON'T TOUCH IT!! You got it quicker than expected: you are at the state "Boner", the last stage of the training. If you are to just touch your penis right now, it could explode and you'd have to start again from zero.

ROSHI- Becoming serious again: That's the spirit! Now you have to find a bitch to fuck and release all your power. With this, I'm sure you can become even more strong than before.

ROSHI - Smiling : It just happen that I know someone who's more than willing to find a partner to … train. You know her, I think… But let me tell you this, she'll be a tough opponent for you.

ROSHI: Well, it seems that those hidden cameras were more than worth it after all. Hehehe, I'm touching myself tonight!

Capsule house:

Surprising thing to know, Bulma Brief is still a virgin. But a virgin with a strong sexual drive. It was in her family's genes. Desperately, during years and years, she tried to seduce Yamcha. But the story went otherwise.

Bulma's looks:

You see Bulma crouched before an half-opened door and peeking through it. She seems to masturbate

BULMA: Damn Yamcha, even after all those years, he never laid a hand on me!! I stayed faithfull and that's how he thank me?

Inside the laboratory, you see Yamcha and Mrs Bried, fucking doggy style. Dr. Brief's cat is looking from a corner of the place under a table

Mrs Brief:

Mrs. BRIEF: My, my... What a feisty young man. Even if we keep doing it everyday since you came back from your training with Kaïoh, you always come back full of vigor.

YAMCHA: Well, it's not like you hate it. And you always tempt me with this amazing body of yours.

Mrs. BRIEF: How can I help it? You remind me so much of my husband in his younger days. But now, it seems like he doesn't have the strenght to appease my sexual needs. But you, how is it that you're fucking me instead of my daughter?

Mrs. BRIEF: But you looked in such a pain back then. I didn't want you to rape my daughter like an animal...

YAMCHA: Yeah, right. And now, it seems like I won't be satisfied with another woman than you, even Bulma. So you better take responsability.

Mrs. BRIEF: Aw, don't worry about that. If you fuck me like that everyday, I'll make sure to take responsability all the way.

After the scene, you see Bulma in the same position, moving her hand a bit more frankly

BULMA- Clenching her teeth- How can they fuck so much behind my back? Since you won't fuck me, I'll find another guy. And he will be much more amazing than you Yamcha, I swear. But if I don't find him soon enough, I'll rape any man who come to my sight

Suddenly Vegeta appear behind her, his eyes red from horniness and rip her shirt, exposing her breasts (like in most M&F games)

VEGETA: WOMAN! I have come to fuck you! I don't care whether you want it or not! No woman ever resited the pirince of Saiyan! But with your help, I'll finally surpass Kakarot!

Vegeta push Bulma on her back. You only see the upper side of her body and Vegeta's hands on her shoulders

BULMA- eyes wide open, a little angry- Wait, you don't intend to… I'm not even a bit interested in you after what you did! Don't you remember you nearly killed us all?

BULMA: Surprised and thinking- Whoa , his cock is huge! Maybe, just a little, it could calm me down. Then that will be all.

After Vegeta came

BULMA: Thinking and an aroused look- Wow, I nearly came too! No, no! Focus, Bulma, you can't let him go any further! But if he were to force on me…

Sex scene 4

Position like this:

VEGETA- Thinking- Alright, what he told me worked until now. I'll do it, I know I can!

BULMA: W…Wait! My heart is not ready yet! You can't do that now! -Thinking- God, it felt so good just with my boobs, if he were to penetrate me, I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore!

After this

VEGETA: Laughing- HAHAHAHA! Now, Kakarot, I have enough strenght to beat you and everyone in my way! You better be prepared because here I come!

Suddenly, Bulma appear behind him (looks like a shadow, you don't see her face, just red eyes)

BULMA: Not enough… I need… more… I held back… far too long… to let it end now… -Jumping on him- I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!

Unzoom, you are back in Master's Roshi house, with Roshi standing before the TV with a nosebleed

ROSHI: Hehe, I'm not master for nothing… Well how about I sell this recording to Dr Brief now? He always get excited when watching his wife, I wonder about his daughter...

THE END!!

It's cool Vegeta's dialogue sounds like him :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Even though it would be awesome, I would suggest against Elise because of her arachnid features, I don't think they would be well recieved. If I had to vote it would be Fiora because she has a cool style, she's fun to play and you can put her in the teacher skin.
Yeah, and I must admit, that skin is one of the main reasons she was in the original line-up. Though, if I were to use her, I would use her default skin as I'd prefer to keep them looking original, though I am going to be using Ashe's Heartseeker skin for her.

Now that I really look at the options, I'm gonna go with Miss Fortune, simply because I like redheads.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the pictures for today. Yoga Milf is just starting to get good so hopefully you all are enjoying it so far.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So hey does any1 know if we gotta b cautious when it comes to copyright problems with musics/bgm? It just that MNF has use other soundtracks before, but for the life of me I can't remember except the most recent Soul Calibur: Lust & Mortal Cumbutt.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit:

Sex scene 1

Capsule house:

Bulma's looks:

Mrs Brief:

After Vegeta came

Sex scene 4

Position like this:

After this

THE END!!

Yo I fucking love the story, but that because am always down for a MNF Dragon Ball game:cool:. I also love your choice of pictures:D I would however change the part with Vegeta's monkey comment. He thinks Goku is a clown. Frieza is the one that calls Saiyans monkeys.

Thanks guys. Added those changes.

In terms of the ghost I want to add an original ghost. Have one in mind but I will see if I change it after I add pictures to everything.

@Kel

Having them swap costumes is too easy. Want something fun. Ether way like I said I will just leave the costumes for last.

Nintendo Halloween

Today is Halloween, and everyone has been invited to a HUGE party by the beautiful host Daisy. What the guests don't know is that Daisy has been planning something all Summer long and the party is the best place for revenge, when a special reward is all that is needed to get them through the door.

On the Eve of Halloween Night, Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, and Samus have all gone shopping to pick up their costumes for a party they were invited to. After a weird Summer they find it odd that Diasy has invited them and everyone else they know to a Costume Party. They find it odd but they will go anyways since they just want to have some fun. The girls find a Costume shop and look through the window.

Zelda: “Girls I think we found our shop!!”
Rosalina: “We are so going to win the costume contest with these!”
Peach: “Come now girls, only one of us has to win and they we can all share the reward!”
Samus: “I am so excited, let's go in!”

They buy their costumes and sleep as the next day they want to look their best!

Scene changes to a mansion sitting on a hill. There are search lights on each side of the mansion doors and the party inside can be seen from the windows with lights constantly flashing. The girls have no problem finding the party as it shines on the hill and the music can be heard from miles away.

The girls all walk towards the door just showing the back of their heads as they knock on the door. The Door opens and they meet their host for the evening.

Daisy: “Welcome ladies!!” “Don't you all look sexy and gorgeous!”

Scene changes to the girls standing in front of the door showing off how sexy they look in their Halloween Costumes.

Daisy: “I assume you girls are entering the Costume Contest correct?”

Samus: “Of course!” “Soon as we heard about it we wanted to make sure we won”

Peach: “We are all going to enter separately so when one of us wins we will all split the reward”

Rosaline: “Actually Daisy we wanted to apologize for what happened over the summer, it got crazy and by the time we were thinking straight you were already gone”

Daisy: “Oh no worries darling, I had to leave to organize this fabulous party. Took a lot of work but just forget about the Summer and just think about tonight” “The Contest starts in an hour, so until then just grab a drink and mingle with the other guests, I will be right back. ”

“Just need to check something”

Scene changes to Daisy in front of a giant painting

Daisy: “Those bitches just arrived.” “Time to start your end of the deal”

Painting: “...”

Daisy: “The fuck you talking about!?” “You said you would help me first and then I would help you!”

Daisy: “You don't need my goddamn energies, you just want to fill my holes you asshole!!”

Daisy: “UGH!!” “Fine!” “Just don't take too long”

*A ghost appears from the painting and his giant cock in between his legs

Daisy: “Oh my”

Sex Scene 1:

*Back at the party

Samus: “My tits are coming out of my costume”

Zelda: “You should just let them out, they might make winning easier haha”

Rosaline: “If anyone is going to win it's going to be me” “I have a secret weapon” *Rosalina winks at the camera and lifts her skirt showing us her pussy

Peach: “There is no way we are going to lose!”

Suddenly the lights go out as the party guests start to panic and grow nervous

Zelda: “Hey someone just grabbed my tits!”

Peach, Samus, Rosalina: “SORRY!”

The lights come back on as the guests have all changed into new costumes. Tuxedos with giant masks. All of them identical.

A laugh is heard from the top of the stairs.

Daisy comes walking down the stairs with her costume ripped and a few cum strings hanging off a parts of her body.

Peach: “Oh no something happened to Daisy!”

Samus: “They must have gotten her as well!”

Daisy: “These ladies are so stupid” “I sometimes wonder why I even try”

Rosalina: “Girls these guys are getting closer” “Watch out!”

Sex Scene 2: Choose a girl as she Titfucks and blows 2 Guys

Scene switches back to Daisy sitting at the top of the stairs fingering her pussy slowly

Daisy: “This was worth the trouble that happened over the summer” “Hopefully they can go all night long”

Sex scene 3:

A black screen comes up that says: “A few hours later”

The girls are all covered in cum and breathing really hard. After getting fucked all night they lay there in naked in what remains of their clothes.

They hear a laugh coming down the stairs as the Ghost from the Painting comes down with his giant cock swinging back and forth.

Peach: “Who is going to take one for the team?”

Sex Scene 4: Choose a Girl Legs straight up Anal

The sun rises and shines through the window. The mysterious ghost fades away as the girls including Daisy lay in a pool of cum. The camera zooms in on a Ticket that says:

“Congratulations!! “You have won a stay at our Winter Cottages this Christmas, absolutely free of charge. We hope to see you soon!”
I too think the swap would be too easy. Love the story...and it's not even finished.:p But going back with the costumes, do you have any ideas on what costumes you want?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I too think the swap would be too easy. Love the story...and it's not even finished.:p But going back with the costumes, do you have any ideas on what costumes you want?
I do but it's the usual shit lol. Would rather see what creative things others bring in. Either way I start school tomorrow and with work I won't be able to write for a few days. Will get to it when I get to it lol.

In other news here are your pictures for the day. Enjoy!!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, the voting has begun on MnF. If anyone Wants to know what ideas are up, Just let me know.