Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I have made my return. Got through it all and everything wen't as smooth as possible and have gotten used to having one less person around. I wan't to thank everyone who sent me sympathies. You guys are the best :D

Hi there everyone,

Being a lurker since quite a bit of time, i decided to join the crew of this amazing ship :D but since it's my first post, i need to give all the thanks needed:

- Thanks to Haseo and Sin for creating this thread and all the things they provide us with. You rock!! ;)

- Thanks to BCT for all the cracked games they are and to come :cool: (but when will come the TMNT game XD)

- Thanks to you guys for making this thread what it is now ;)

Sad to write my first post with Haseo out for now (wish the best for him :().

So, i'll like to write some scripts for the M&F games to come. But i'm stuck on several things, the first being: DRAGONBALL or ONE-PUNCH MAN

Yeah i'd like if the M&F memes continue :D But could you help me choose? I have the ideas but i don't want to write both of them since only one will be chosen :confused:

See ya and long life this thread!!
Hello and welcome :D

My vote is for Dragon Ball. If you need help designing an idea you can always just post what you want here and people like Kel and I can help you draft the best possible one. Once you decide which series you want I will post my last winning idea so you can get an idea of how to organize your idea.

Don't be afraid to ask for help :)

In other news I will leave the poll for the next picture release now and resume with Velma tomorrow.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, i'll like to write some scripts for the M&F games to come. But i'm stuck on several things, the first being: DRAGONBALL or ONE-PUNCH MAN

Yeah i'd like if the M&F memes continue :D But could you help me choose? I have the ideas but i don't want to write both of them since only one will be chosen :confused:

See ya and long life this thread!!
Hm, having never seen One Punch Man, I can't comment on whether or not it would make a good MnF game. That being said, I think Dragonball would be the smarter choice. It's been around longer, people are more familiar with the characters and (as far as I'm aware) it has more ladies to choose from.

I have made my return. Got through it all and everything wen't as smooth as possible and have gotten used to having one less person around. I wan't to thank everyone who sent me sympathies. You guys are the best :D
Welcome back H. :)
I'm glad to hear things went well, and I hope they continue to do so. (Sending positive vibes.)

If you need help designing an idea you can always just post what you want here and people like Kel and I can help you draft the best possible one. Once you decide which series you want I will post my last winning idea so you can get an idea of how to organize your idea.
I've gotta admit, I like that I'm one of the newest people here, yet I'm the one you used as an example. :D

And Fencer, I could post one of my ideas as well, if you'd like.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Glad to see you back Haseo.

A little worried about this LONG delay in getting a new game out. This is becoming the norm.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just hope the creators will give all the zoophilia, incest, futa etc a rest
Aww, except for Zoophilia those are my favorite things :(

Thanks everyone for responding, and welcome back Haseo! Glad to see you've got good spirits going. I'm going through some rocky family stuff myself and am trying to stay positive, although I'm not always as happy as I appear to be when I comment.

Although I'd love to see both, I'd like to get a DBZ game going since there is a depressing lack of them thus far. As for characters I'm a fan of Bulma and she looks best with longer hair. I also really like Android18, but she's the Internets favorite so it's a bit of a mute point.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi there everyone,

Being a lurker since quite a bit of time, i decided to join the crew of this amazing ship :D
Welcome.

DBZ has more chicks (as strange as that sounds). One Punch Man only has 5 female characters so far which are, Tatsumaki(who's looks under age, but isn't), Fubuki, Lily, Mosquito Girl, and Slingshot S, Crossbow S.
EDIT: I made a mistake there are more females, but they're incredible minor characters. So in truth One Punch Man has nearly the same amount.

Your image isn't working for some reason.

You & me both pal

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, except for Zoophilia those are my favorite things :(

Thanks everyone for responding, and welcome back Haseo! Glad to see you've got good spirits going. I'm going through some rocky family stuff myself and am trying to stay positive, although I'm not always as happy as I appear to be when I comment.

Although I'd love to see both, I'd like to get a DBZ game going since there is a depressing lack of them thus far. As for characters I'm a fan of Bulma and she looks best with longer hair. I also really like Android18, but she's the Internets favorite so it's a bit of a mute point.
Will send some good energies your way like everyone has for me. Hope everything works out for you my friend :D

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DBZ has more chicks (as strange as that sounds). One Punch Man only has 5 female characters so far which are, Tatsumaki(who's looks under age, but isn't), Fubuki, Lily, Mosquito Girl, and Slingshot S, Crossbow S.
EDIT: I made a mistake there are more females, but they're incredible minor characters. So in truth One Punch Man has nearly the same amount.
Well, i have two rough ideas:

-DBZ: Take place just after the return of Goku and before the apparition of the Cyborg (SO NO C-18, don't understand why she's the favorite). Vegeta's still trying to become SS but still can't overcome Goku. Frustrated, he goes see Master Roshi to understand the origins of Goku strenght. And what can go wrong? :D

-One Punch Man: Fubuki is broke, trying to maintain her group of heroes. But she can't let them down. Luckily, she has some ideas for making it work.

Actually, i think One Punch Man story looks a lot like Tsunade's Debt (in my mind at least :p) so i'm more and more attracted to DBZ :rolleyes:

Your image isn't working for some reason.
I put the picture as an attached file but you can also open it with "open picture in a new tab" (from my previous post) :confused:

Attachments

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the last pictures for Velma For Science. The poll is still up so vote for the new release and the winner will be up by Saturday or Sunday.

Stay Groovy :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well people, the latest game is now out on the main site, Teen Titans Raven's Meditation Session by Kosmos. Those of you who are fellow members should check it out, and those of you who aren't, well, Haseo will post the images here. Eventually. :p

And by the way H, I already started the discussion thread. :D

Oh, and one more thing. A new game out means that the voting is over, and well, long story short:

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As Kel said there is a new game out.

Teen Titans: Ravens Meditation Session

Kosmos is up so if you want to submit an idea let me know. Same rules as before and it's first come first serve.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haseo,
Missed what happened, but glad you're back, and as always my best wishes to you brother.

Fencer,
Welcome! The more of us, the merrier.

Kel,
Congratulations.
;)

To everyone else here,

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are the last pictures for Velma For Science. The poll is still up so vote for the new release and the winner will be up by Saturday or Sunday.

Stay Groovy :D
For science, because science rock!! Thanks for the pictures ;)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Raven's tits look ridiculous XD

Looking forward to playing it after Rawart releases his next game.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Raven's tits look ridiculous XD
Aw ye, dem good old Kosmos tiddies.

I'll abstain from submitting via Haseo this time, as not only would it probably be a bit unfair to do that twice in a row, but I also need to rework my idea to make it appeal more to the MnF electorate. Any ideas are welcome. :)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'll abstain from submitting via Haseo this time, as not only would it probably be a bit unfair to do that twice in a row, but I also need to rework my idea to make it appeal more to the MnF electorate. Any ideas are welcome. :)
How's it unfair? Do you mean submitting via Haseo? Because if not, I fail to see how it's unfair. I mean, If I hadn't of won, I'd be submitting again.

Also, if anyone likes, I can submit on your behalf.

And remind me, what was your idea again?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How's it unfair? Do you mean submitting via Haseo? Because if not, I fail to see how it's unfair. I mean, If I hadn't of won, I'd be submitting again.

Also, if anyone likes, I can submit on your behalf.

And remind me, what was your idea again?
Oh, I just thought it would be fairer if I gave someone else a chance to submit through him this time.

My idea was the Hulk/Black Widow parody.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

@Crawdaddy and Squall

If you guys feel like submitting again there is no shame in it. No one has submitted an idea so far so I would rather you guys submit one to me then having this round go to waste lol.