Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Super Heroine Hijinks will be out in 3 days. Should have been earlier but Vadim overestimated it..reminds me of myself and my essays for university^^
Better than a rushed I'd say, but still very disappointing
You heard it here folks. Hopefully it turns out well as it's been on the list for almost 5 months lol.

Here is the 2nd to last picture set. Almost done with it so hoped you all enjoy the Fairy in this one :D

JakeNGBR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It depends on what the person likes , I prefer a thousand times Vadim than Kosmos , Vadim is my favorite artist , I am very unlucky , the artist that I like least is what most makes games.

Forgive my English , I used Google Translate to communicate .

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It depends on what the person likes , I prefer a thousand times Vadim than Kosmos , Vadim is my favorite artist , I am very unlucky , the artist that I like least is what most makes games.

Forgive my English , I used Google Translate to communicate .
Just as long as you try works for me :)

Here are the last pictures for Cupid Worldwide, what a journey we have all been through!

The winner of the last poll will go up on Thursday so check back then and vote away while you can!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

We're looking at a 15- 18 day wait for one game? That's half a month guys. Not acceptable at all. I feel bad for paying members right now. And Rawarts game has gone missing too apparently.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We're looking at a 15- 18 day wait for one game? That's half a month guys. Not acceptable at all. I feel bad for paying members right now. And Rawarts game has gone missing too apparently.
Not just his game. He has vanished everywhere. Whentai, HF, and H-Art have seen no signs from Rawart at all.

Either way it does suck. They are putting to much focus on the MMO and even that is not doing so well right now. If Meetie, Kelumir, and Sin ever leave MnF then I will leave as well. it's not worth it right now.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not just his game. He has vanished everywhere. Whentai, HF, and H-Art have seen no signs from Rawart at all.

Either way it does suck. They are putting to much focus on the MMO and even that is not doing so well right now. If Meetie, Kelumir, and Sin ever leave MnF then I will leave as well. it's not worth it right now.
Not feel like leaving now, but subscribing less. I hope for better times, because I experienced them2 years ago. Poor Rawart what has happened to him...he could be dead! Q.q
I certainly wish for more authors to buy the core more time...the fucking mmo they can stick upon their asses!-.- Everything was fine before they decided to do that!

I can't imagine Sin leaving, he seems to much personally involved in MnF...Vadims Childhood friend, Kosmos' Brother, Serega's old butler something like that^^
For Kelumir if you want him to stay, please give him his fucking opinion for his ideas. I know that it's nervewhrecking when he's doing it out of nowhere, but don'T leave him disappointed like that...

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not feel like leaving now, but subscribing less. I hope for better times, because I experienced them2 years ago. Poor Rawart what has happened to him...he could be dead! Q.q
I certainly wish for more authors to buy the core more time...the fucking mmo they can stick upon their asses!-.- Everything was fine before they decided to do that!

I can't imagine Sin leaving, he seems to much personally involved in MnF...Vadims Childhood friend, Kosmos' Brother, Serega's old butler something like that^^
For Kelumir if you want him to stay, please give him his fucking opinion for his ideas. I know that it's nervewhrecking when he's doing it out of nowhere, but don'T leave him disappointed like that...
I don't leave my opinion in public but through PM. Plus I have decided to reach out and help him out more than ever. Check back here from time to time, you are bound to see him now that I invited him ;)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a shame to see them hire artists just for them to disappear. Whether by intent or accident, it's a major inconvenience for the core guys. :/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoever was curious about the girl cop in Cupid worldwide, her name is Olivia Navarro. She and her uncreated partner would be the main focus of my idea, "Fail Cops"

They run into trouble all game long and probably get screwed over more than once.

I don't think she looks like Juggs all too much.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whoever was curious about the girl cop in Cupid worldwide, her name is Olivia Navarro. She and her uncreated partner would be the main focus of my idea, "Fail Cops"

They run into trouble all game long and probably get screwed over more than once.

I don't think she looks like Juggs all too much.
Not too much but it's a nice comparison from Kosmos.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I'd say she doesn't look too similar.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

At the moment I just want a new submission round to use my idea^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Iron Giant 3 was the winner of the poll so here are you pictures :D

Enjoy!!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game, Superheroine Hijinks is out.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bigger picture if anyone cares lol.

Short game summary if you want:

Mighty Mom is nursing her son back to health as he tricks her into giving him
one million titjobs -O.K. hyperbole, but it were a lot- , a blowjob, and an anal and vaginal scene who sadly look very similar.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What up people?

I recently finished writing one of my ideas and I'd like feedback.
I've already gotten some from Meetie and, long story short, he feels three of the milfs (Miss Hood, Ms. Robinson and Ms. O'Conner) need sexier clothes. I personally don't see what he's on about and am wondering if the sentiment is shared by anyone.

So, without further a due, I present to you:

Meet'n'Fuck Tales: Cody Hood

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
This story is a long overdue sequel to the game Lil Red Hood: Forest Victim. After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped. Though not before the wolf left his mark.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped.”
“She immediately ran home. The villagers sharpened their pitchforks, lit their torches and drove the wolf away once and for all.”
“Though he had already left his mark on Red.”
“She soon learned that she was pregnant. She dreaded what would happen every day, right up till the moment she held him in her arms.”
“That was 18 years ago.”
“Despite being the son of a pervy wolf, Cody is well liked around the village. Though now he’s becoming a man, he’s about to be liked even more by most of the village.”

Cut to Miss Hood’s kitchen.
http :)) //www (.) sierraesl (.) com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/country-cottage-style-kitchens (.) jpg

Miss Hood is mixing something in a bowl. She has the usual MnF MILF body, with waist length wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.
http :)) //cs319016 (.) vk (.) me/v319016123/6c08/Ge6igbIigqM (.) jpg
She’s wearing a dress and apron similar to this.
https :)) //rei (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/5688-205650613 (.) jpg
And of course, her signature red hood.

Miss Hood: Cody! Cody sweetie, could come down here a sec?

Cody comes into the room. He’s tall, with an athletic build. He has blue eyes, a pair of wolf ears and tail, grey fur over most of his body and the hair on his head and tail is blonde at the tips. He’s wearing an open white shirt and green shorts.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/Kelumir/416413/Kelumir-416413-MnF_Character_Idea_-_Cody_Hood (.) jpg

Cody: Yes mom. Did you need something?
Miss Hood: Cody, could you go get a couple of things for me?
Cody: Sure thing mom. What do you need?
Miss Hood: I need you to head round to Ms. Robinson’s. I need the saucepan I lent her.
Cody: Sure thing mom. I’ll be right back.

Scene 2: Ms. Emma Robinson
Cut to Ms. Robinson’s kitchen. She’s chopping vegetables, while Cody is by the back door.

Emma Robinson has long dark blue hair tied with a yellow ribbon and dark blue eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1955770257 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. Robinson?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Oh, hi Cody. Is there something I can help you with?
Cody: I was wondering if I could get the pan mom lent you. She said she needs it.
Ms. Emma Robinson: Sure thing. It’s right here.

As she passes him the saucepan, a strange sensation suddenly washes over her.

Ms. Emma Robinson: Um, Cody. Does your mom need this right way?
Cody: I ah... I don’t think so. Why?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Because I just realised I never properly thanked you for that yard work you did for me. Why don’t you come in for a sec?

Sex Scene 1
Cody is sitting on the kitchen counter, Emma about to give him a combo titfuck and blowjob.

Cody: Woah, Ms. Robinson. What’s brought this on?
Ms. Emma Robinson: I don’t know. You just seem, extra handsome today.

Position example and P.O.V.:
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/KallistaNebula/354163/KallistaNebula-354163-Villetta_x_Mordred_-_Commission (.) png
Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Cody cums inside her mouth.

Scene 3: Ms. Julia and Becky O’Conner
Cut back to the Hood kitchen.
Cody: Here you go mom.
Miss Hood: Thanks sweetie. I’m surprised it took you so long.
Cody: Yeah ah... she wanted to thank me for the yard work I did the other day.
Miss Hood: Alright. Now could you go to Ms. O’Conner’s and ask if I could borrow her pasta maker?
Cody: No problem mom. Won’t be long.

Cut to Ms. O’Conner’s kitchen. She’s leaning against the sink, drinking a cup of coffee. Her daughter Becky is sitting at the island.
https :)) //hgtvhome (.) sndimg (.) com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2009/5/12/15/KB-2470921_kitchen-cottage-Thomas-Conway.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.1024 (.) jpeg

Julia O’Conner has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1893218625 (.) jpg

Becky O’Conner has long blonde hair tied in two buns, with two locks framing her face and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-3292874 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. O’Conner? Oh. Uhh, h-hi Becky.
Becky O’Conner: Hi Cody.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Hehe. As much as I enjoy watching you kids flirting, was there something you wanted hun?
Cody: What!? Oh, err, right. M-My mom wanted to know if she could borrow your pasta maker?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Of course hun. I think it’s still in storage from when we where redecorating, I’ll just go get it.
Ms. O’Conner leaves the room.

Becky O’Conner: You know Cody, you’re really cute when you’re nervous.
Cody: Uhm, t-t-thanks Becky.
Becky O’Conner: If mom wasn’t such a prude, I’d probably jump you right now.
Cody: Wow Becky. I didn’t realise you had that side to you.
Becky O’Conner: Come on Cody, why do you think I always wear suck skimpy clothes around you?

Ms. O’Conner returns holding the pasta maker.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: So, what were you kids talking about?
Becky O’Conner: Urgh, nothing mom.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Ok, ok hun. Here you go Cody.
Cody: Thanks Ms. O’Conner.

Just like with Ms. Robinson, when she passes him the pasta maker, a strange sensation washes over her.

Ms. Julia O’Conner: Oh my. Becky, wouldn’t you say Cody looks particularly cute today?
Becky O’Conner: Uhh, Mom?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Come on Becky, why don’t we show Cody a good time?
Becky O’Conner: I don’t know what’s gotten into you mom, but I like it.

Sex Scene 2
Ms. O’Conner is lying on her back, Becky above her. Cody about to fuck them both.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/g/grandchaosSR/309132/grandchaosSR-309132-Commission_-_Ultimecia_X_Edea (.) jpg]
Ms. O’Conner
Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard

Becky O’Conner
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Cody cums inside either of their pussies, player gets to choose.

Scene 4: Mam’zelle le Fey
Cody: Hey mom. I’ve got it.
Miss Hood: Thank you sweet heart.
Cody: Is there anything else you need mom?
Miss Hood: No, I’ve got everything I need.
Cody: Ok mom. I’m just going to head out for a bit.
Miss Hood: Alright sweetie. But don’t be too long. I’m making your favourite, Beef Carbonara.
Cody: Oooh, love you mom. See you in a bit.

Cody gives her a peck on the cheek and heads out.

Cut to Mam’zelle le Fey’s house.
https :)) //s-media-cache-ak0 (.) pinimg (.) com/736x/d4/b2/c4/d4b2c416314007ca40907f5cbb42058b (.) jpg

Cody: Hello? Mam’zelle le Fey, are you home?

Mam’zelle le Fey comes into the room.
She is a gorgeous woman with dark skin, turquoise eyes and long purple hair tied in a ponytail.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/12602-412900096 (.) jpg

Mam’zelle le Fey: Ah, hello Cody. It’s nice to see you again. Is there something I can do for you?
Cody: Actually, something odd has been happening to me today.
Mam’zelle le Fey: How so?
Cody: Well, let’s just say that some of my mom’s friends have been acting... friendlier than usual.
Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh? Ohhhh.
Cody: I was wondering if you could tell me why?

Now, at this point, the lines in red are the original script, but Meetie also said that he didn't think the crystal ball and spell were necessary. So I wrote the lines in blue as an alternative. Does anybody else agree?

Mam’zelle le Fey: Certainly dear boy. Just give me a minute.

She holds her hands over her crystal ball and chants a spell.
"Purification I do conjure
So that thoughts be spoke,
And not be pondered"

"Passion so red,
Set to the fire,
Let the truth be said,
As is my desire"

"Mists of thyme,
Fire of red,
Send the truth to my head"

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh my.
Cody: What? What is it?
Mam’zelle le Fey: It seems that, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh dear, so it’s begun already?
Cody: What? What has?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Well, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Cody: I-Is that bad?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Don’t worry dear boy. I’m sure I can help you keep it in check.
Cody: Really? You can do that?
Mam’zelle le Fey: I can certainly try. Although, in order to do so, I’ll need to know it’s effects first hand.

Sex Scene 3
Mam’zelle le Fey is on top of Cody, reverse cowgirl.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/v/Vintem/375336/Vintem-375336-Brooke (.) jpg
Cody cums inside her arse.

Scene 5: Mamma Hood
“After gauging his musks effects, Mam’zelle le Fey told Cody she was confident she could make a formula that would help him regulate it.”
“In the mean time, she advised him to be careful who he got close to, though he was welcome back at hers any time.”

Cody: Hey mom. I’m back. Mom?
Cody sniffs the air.
Cody: Wait. That smell... It smells just like, but how... Oh Crap! When I kissed her.

He goes up to her room, and finds her furiously masturbating.
Cody: Mom!
Miss Hood: Oh Cody. I’m sorry sweetie, but I’ve been like this since you left. I can’t do it by myself. I really need you sweetie.

Sex Scene 4
Cody and his mom are on the bed. He’s about to fuck her doggystyle.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/f/FalyneVarger/326123/FalyneVarger-326123-Jennie_and_Rem (.) png
Cody cums inside her pussy.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What up people?

I recently finished writing one of my ideas and I'd like feedback.
I've already gotten some from Meetie and, long story short, he feels three of the milfs (Miss Hood, Ms. Robinson and Ms. O'Conner) need sexier clothes. I personally don't see what he's on about and am wondering if the sentiment is shared by anyone.

So, without further a due, I present to you:

Meet'n'Fuck Tales: Cody Hood

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
This story is a long overdue sequel to the game Lil Red Hood: Forest Victim. After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped. Though not before the wolf left his mark.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped.”
“She immediately ran home. The villagers sharpened their pitchforks, lit their torches and drove the wolf away once and for all.”
“Though he had already left his mark on Red.”
“She soon learned that she was pregnant. She dreaded what would happen every day, right up till the moment she held him in her arms.”
“That was 18 years ago.”
“Despite being the son of a pervy wolf, Cody is well liked around the village. Though now he’s becoming a man, he’s about to be liked even more by most of the village.”

Cut to Miss Hood’s kitchen.
http :)) //www (.) sierraesl (.) com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/country-cottage-style-kitchens (.) jpg

Miss Hood is mixing something in a bowl. She has the usual MnF MILF body, with waist length wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.
http :)) //cs319016 (.) vk (.) me/v319016123/6c08/Ge6igbIigqM (.) jpg
She’s wearing a dress and apron similar to this.
https :)) //rei (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/5688-205650613 (.) jpg
And of course, her signature red hood.

Miss Hood: Cody! Cody sweetie, could come down here a sec?

Cody comes into the room. He’s tall, with an athletic build. He has blue eyes, a pair of wolf ears and tail, grey fur over most of his body and the hair on his head and tail is blonde at the tips. He’s wearing an open white shirt and green shorts.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/Kelumir/416413/Kelumir-416413-MnF_Character_Idea_-_Cody_Hood (.) jpg

Cody: Yes mom. Did you need something?
Miss Hood: Cody, could you go get a couple of things for me?
Cody: Sure thing mom. What do you need?
Miss Hood: I need you to head round to Ms. Robinson’s. I need the saucepan I lent her.
Cody: Sure thing mom. I’ll be right back.

Scene 2: Ms. Emma Robinson
Cut to Ms. Robinson’s kitchen. She’s chopping vegetables, while Cody is by the back door.

Emma Robinson has long dark blue hair tied with a yellow ribbon and dark blue eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1955770257 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. Robinson?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Oh, hi Cody. Is there something I can help you with?
Cody: I was wondering if I could get the pan mom lent you. She said she needs it.
Ms. Emma Robinson: Sure thing. It’s right here.

As she passes him the saucepan, a strange sensation suddenly washes over her.

Ms. Emma Robinson: Um, Cody. Does your mom need this right way?
Cody: I ah... I don’t think so. Why?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Because I just realised I never properly thanked you for that yard work you did for me. Why don’t you come in for a sec?

Sex Scene 1
Cody is sitting on the kitchen counter, Emma about to give him a combo titfuck and blowjob.

Cody: Woah, Ms. Robinson. What’s brought this on?
Ms. Emma Robinson: I don’t know. You just seem, extra handsome today.

https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/KallistaNebula/354163/KallistaNebula-354163-Villetta_x_Mordred_-_Commission (.) png
Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Cody cums inside her mouth.

Scene 3: Ms. Julia and Becky O’Conner
Cody: Here you go mom.
Miss Hood: Thanks sweetie. I’m surprised it took you so long.
Cody: Yeah ah... she wanted to thank me for the yard work I did the other day.
Miss Hood: Alright. Now could you go to Ms. O’Conner’s and ask if I could borrow her pasta maker?
Cody: No problem mom. Won’t be long.

Cut to Ms. O’Conner’s kitchen. She’s leaning against the sink, drinking a cup of coffee. Her daughter Becky is sitting at the island.
https :)) //hgtvhome (.) sndimg (.) com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2009/5/12/15/KB-2470921_kitchen-cottage-Thomas-Conway.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.1024 (.) jpeg

Julia O’Conner has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1893218625 (.) jpg

Becky O’Conner has long blonde hair tied in two buns, with two locks framing her face and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-3292874 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. O’Conner? Oh. Uhh, h-hi Becky.
Becky O’Conner: Hi Cody.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Hehe. As much as I enjoy watching you kids flirting, was there something you wanted hun?
Cody: What!? Oh, err, right. M-My mom wanted to know if she could borrow your pasta maker?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Of course hun. I think it’s still in storage from when we where redecorating, I’ll just go get it.
Ms. O’Conner leaves the room.

Becky O’Conner: You know Cody, you’re really cute when you’re nervous.
Cody: Uhm, t-t-thanks Becky.
Becky O’Conner: If mom wasn’t such a prude, I’d probably jump you right now.
Cody: Wow Becky. I didn’t realise you had that side to you.
Becky O’Conner: Come on Cody, why do you think I always wear suck skimpy clothes around you?

Ms. O’Conner returns holding the pasta maker.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: So, what were you kids talking about?
Becky O’Conner: Urgh, nothing mom.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Ok, ok hun. Here you go Cody.
Cody: Thanks Ms. O’Conner.

Just like with Ms. Robinson, when she passes him the pasta maker, a strange sensation washes over her.

Ms. Julia O’Conner: Oh my. Becky, wouldn’t you say Cody looks particularly cute today?
Becky O’Conner: Uhh, Mom?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Come on Becky, why don’t we show Cody a good time?
Becky O’Conner: I don’t know what’s gotten into you mom, but I like it.

Sex Scene 2
Ms. O’Conner is lying on her back, Becky above her. Cody about to fuck them both.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/g/grandchaosSR/309132/grandchaosSR-309132-Commission_-_Ultimecia_X_Edea (.) jpg]
Ms. O’Conner
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard

Becky O’Conner
Cody cums inside either of their pussies, player gets to choose.

Scene 4: Mam’zelle le Fey
Cody: Hey mom. I’ve got it.
Miss Hood: Thank you sweet heart.
Cody: Is there anything else you need mom?
Miss Hood: No, I’ve got everything I need.
Cody: Ok mom. I’m just going to head out for a bit.
Miss Hood: Alright sweetie. But don’t be too long. I’m making your favourite, Beef Carbonara.
Cody: Oooh, love you mom. See you in a bit.

Cody gives her a peck on the cheek and heads out.

Cut to Mam’zelle le Fey’s house.
https :)) //s-media-cache-ak0 (.) pinimg (.) com/736x/d4/b2/c4/d4b2c416314007ca40907f5cbb42058b (.) jpg

Cody: Hello? Mam’zelle le Fey, are you home?

Mam’zelle le Fey comes into the room.
She is a gorgeous woman with dark skin, turquoise eyes and long purple hair tied in a ponytail.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/12602-412900096 (.) jpg

Mam’zelle le Fey: Ah, hello Cody. It’s nice to see you again. Is there something I can do for you?
Cody: Actually, something odd has been happening to me today.
Mam’zelle le Fey: How so?
Cody: Well, let’s just say that some of my mom’s friends have been acting... friendlier than usual.
Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh? Ohhhh.
Cody: I was wondering if you could tell me why?

Now, at this point, the lines in red are the original script, but Meetie also said that he didn't think the crystal ball and spell were necessary. So I wrote the lines in blue as an alternative. Does anybody else agree?

Mam’zelle le Fey: Certainly dear boy. Just give me a minute.

She holds her hands over her crystal ball and chants a spell.
"Purification I do conjure
So that thoughts be spoke,
And not be pondered"

"Passion so red,
Set to the fire,
Let the truth be said,
As is my desire"

"Mists of thyme,
Fire of red,
Send the truth to my head"

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh my.
Cody: What? What is it?
Mam’zelle le Fey: It seems that, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh dear, so it’s begun already?
Cody: What? What has?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Well, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Cody: I-Is that bad?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Don’t worry dear boy. I’m sure I can help you keep it in check.
Cody: Really? You can do that?
Mam’zelle le Fey: I can certainly try. Although, in order to do so, I’ll need to know it’s effects first hand.

Sex Scene 3
Mam’zelle le Fey is on top of Cody, reverse cowgirl.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/v/Vintem/375336/Vintem-375336-Brooke (.) jpg
Cody cums inside her arse.

Scene 5: Mamma Hood
“After gauging his musks effects, Mam’zelle le Fey told Cody she was confident she could make a formula that would help him regulate it.”
“In the mean time, she advised him to be careful who he got close to, though he was welcome back at hers any time.”

Cody: Hey mom. I’m back. Mom?
Cody sniffs the air.
Cody: Wait. That smell... It smells just like, but how... Oh Crap! When I kissed her.

He goes up to her room, and finds her furiously masturbating.
Cody: Mom!
Miss Hood: Oh Cody. I’m sorry sweetie, but I’ve been like this since you left. I can’t do it by myself. I really need you sweetie.

Sex Scene 4
Cody and his mom are on the bed. He’s about to fuck her doggystyle.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/f/FalyneVarger/326123/FalyneVarger-326123-Jennie_and_Rem (.) png
Cody cums inside her pussy.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.
Kel here wrote the winning idea for Fairy Tail a while ago so welcome him you bastards! :D

I also bring with me the 2nd set of pictures for Iron Giant 3. Enjoy!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Kel here wrote the winning idea for Fairy Tail a while ago so welcome him you bastards! :D
Whilst welcomes would certainly be appreciated, I would also greatly like to get some feedback for MnF Tales: Cody Hood.