What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

To anyone who is not understanding of my surprise, this is reference to a parody video of MnF made back in 08

It's funny they based on that parody :D

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New BCT Crack is out!

Busty Family Cheer Squad​

BCT is having a good year so please leave some thanks for them so they can continue to provide some great cracks for you guys :D
Thanks BCT for release!!!!! and thanks Haseo for sharing... your work is amazing! Thank u very much :D

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thx BCT

Remember when you made that parody video of those games?
MnF remembers.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you kidding me? Seriously are you kidding me!? I cannot believe that they actually fucking did it. I'm trying to comprehend not only that name but what this is about since this seems to be an actual existing game now. The reason I am getting annoyed is because there was an animation posted years ago regarding Meet n Fuck games on Newgrounds and I'm wondering if they've seen it. The animation was about this dumbass who went onto Newgrounds and looked up new MNF games and saw that coal mining was a new game. It was made to make fun of the MNF games at the time. I couldn't find it on Newgrounds but I found it on swfchan:

Tell me what you guys think about this one, because I feel that this one is just weird.
Man, i can´t stop laughing!!!!! that part of the left boob no but right boob yes was so classic!!!!!!!!!!!

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New BCT Crack is out!

BCT is having a good year so please leave some thanks for them so they can continue to provide some great cracks for you guys :D
Much thanks for the cracks, still hoping for the day the TMNT game gets cracked.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New BCT Crack is out!

THanks to BCT and MNF as always. ^_^

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Haseo can I use your signature gif from zone-tan as a reference picture in ome distant future?
It's a more rarely seen one and I like it^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo can I use your signature gif from zone-tan as a reference picture in ome distant future?
It's a more rarely seen one and I like it^^
Go for it!

I am home for just a small amount of time and will be busy the rest of tonight. The next set of pictures will be up tomorrow morning as I have nothing to do tomorrow.

See you guys on the morrow!

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's funny they based on that parody :D
I laughed about the parody and played some MnF games right after in the past... cant believe they will make a game with the parody in their heads,... I hope the game will be funny too and not just sexy

PS: I think I did miss the possibly weak script in some post here. am i right?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cupid Worldwide is the winner and you guys are in for a treat. It's one of the best games this year. Every scene is flawless and the girls are wonderful! Especially the last scene ;)

Enjoy the first set :D

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you lot by now knows where to find the recording.
That is why I stop updating 'something'
If you can't find it
Use google 'insert the game name here'
This is not a joke, you will find all the games.

Including coal mining

Hyerpes

Reputation score

I think you lot by now knows where to find the recording.
That is why I stop updating 'something'
If you can't find it
Use google 'insert the game name here'
This is not a joke, you will find all the games.

Including coal mining
You're welcome

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day!

Enjoy!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Cupid Worldwide is the winner and you guys are in for a treat. It's one of the best games this year. Every scene is flawless and the girls are wonderful! Especially the last scene ;)

Enjoy the first set :D
Damn man... such kind words. Bringing me to tears.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn man... such kind words. Bringing me to tears.

It made many cry but from other places ;)

Here is another set and some lovely Mortal Kombat babes for you all. Enjoy :D

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I see 2 games that BCT has not released yet and I believe they are the next ones they're working on and they are Velma Gets Spooked 4 and Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles. I say this because BCT has released games after these two games and it's good to let them know if they didn't already.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It made many cry but from other places ;)

Here is another set and some lovely Mortal Kombat babes for you all. Enjoy :D

Thanks for the pics and a late thank you to BCT and yourself for the last game. Really enjoyed it!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey Guys, I have a Question about Example pictures I want to use for the next Kosmos Round I'm allowed to vote for, it'S about a hot but a little dim genie in a pepsi-can (downgraded from a lamp because of to many mistakes).
It'S from one of my favorite artists okumoto yuuta:

The problem is: I even find them a little TO good, so that they could raise expectations the artist can't fulfill, because he has his own style. But it is just to fitting , it looks almost like I imagined her before I saw that manga, the arabian belly dancer outfit, the veil, the big tits, the cute and alluring expression. So should I go for it or search for something else?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Guys, I have a Question about Example pictures I want to use for the next Kosmos Round I'm allowed to vote for, it'S about a hot but a little dim genie in a pepsi-can (downgraded from a lamp because of to many mistakes).
It'S from one of my favorite artists okumoto yuuta:

The problem is: I even find them a little TO good, so that they could raise expectations the artist can't fulfill, because he has his own style. But it is just to fitting , it looks almost like I imagined her before I saw that manga, the arabian belly dancer outfit, the veil, the big tits, the cute and alluring expression. So should I go for it or search for something else?
It is times like this that there should be some sort of interaction between the artist and the creator of the idea. Seeing some sketches of how the character will look in-game, for example.
The genie looks awesome, but don't know if the cute and alluring expression will be the same in-game. Probably a slutty expression :D