What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

rou23

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I got the password and it is "mnfgasrad343" but some of those games a rename and if you have them delete it then.

deciwizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the password and it is "mnfgasrad343" but some of those games a rename and if you have them delete it then.
Thanks rou23 it was great help. :)
The rar is just another fake claim with renamed games. :(

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wanted to put that sound when you are hoping for something but it turns out that it's not what you are looking for, but i don't know the name :D
Edit: Found it!

Last edited:

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, what an unbelievably cheap way to get more people to download your stuff. >->

Seriously I hate people who bring up other people's hope, only to deliberately pound it in the ground in the end. I don't understand why anyone would get joy out of that...

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seriously I hate people who bring up other people's hope, only to deliberately pound it in the ground in the end. I don't understand why anyone would get joy out of that...
your not the only one amigo... :mad:

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really don't want to seem like that guy (even though it's technically my name), but...

I told you so.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If it seems to good to be true, then it is.

I will edit your Post and Delete the Link. I don't want people to ask what the password is or get Viruses if they exist.

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In other words, " go ahead and infect your computer with nasty virus and spyware, if there is a game inside, tell me ".
Nope

I wanna see a pic of that! :D
Azethoth did a video of Twilight fuck, while ago

deciwizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, what an unbelievably cheap way to get more people to download your stuff. >->

So trying to help by finding link and sharing it, is now seen as act of attention seeking whore - which is the the typical reaction of paranoia pessimists.
I already told you to not do anything if you don't want to.
If I had the password earlier I would have posted anything about it after verifying the contents, which I couldn't and hence I posted about it.
I hope this clears everything.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So trying to help by finding link and sharing it, is now seen as act of attention seeking whore - which is the the typical reaction of paranoia pessimists.
I already told you to not do anything if you don't want to.
If I had the password earlier I would have posted anything about it after verifying the contents, which I couldn't and hence I posted about it.
I hope this clears everything.
I think ur misinterpreting Multi's quote. He's basically saying it's a douche move on the guy "where u downloaded the files from" is the attention whore NOT YOU

Hopes that clears things up.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes deciwizard, I got no issues whatsoever with you. Like swordshield has been kind enough to say : I was referring to the guy you got the files from as an "attention whore" so to speak because he made it look like you would get one thing but actually end up with another, presumably for the sake of getting more downloads.

I seek no fights in this thread, so I hope that has cleared things up.

deciwizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes deciwizard, I got no issues whatsoever with you. Like swordshield has been kind enough to say : I was referring to the guy you got the files from as an "attention whore" so to speak because he made it look like you would get one thing but actually end up with another, presumably for the sake of getting more downloads.

I seek no fights in this thread, so I hope that has cleared things up.
No problem :)
I misunderstood what you said.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the OP there is a xvideos link and the Zelda game is there :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

More Zelda Pictures

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, I'm gonna be honest here, I'm wondering when we will possibly gain the video of "Friday the 14th". The game came out on September 26, and nothing, not even ze photos. Whilst Twilight Fuck had video and photos come out, and the game came out about 2 weeks ago. I'm not angry, just a bit confused. Thank you and remember, chocolate milk is waaaaaaaaay better than strawberry milk.