What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

WAIT YOU'RE SERRATED???!!! Shit I didn't mean like that, I just want more than 1 idea to win since its a pain the ass to resubmit your ideas to the MNF's voting poll. I'm sure its a lot more complicated than that, but still.
What? No, I'm not Serrated! (Far from it, frankly I find incest hentai gross).
I just meant I felt a little guilty because I'm the guy currently in first, and have had quite a few wins of my own too.

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So every so often I find a couple of users on xvideos (I fucking love that site:D) that uploads Meet n Fuck games. Awhile back, one user I notice that came on my search was Zaqwer69. Now today I noticed that there's a link on the first page with a link to xvideos for Zaqwer69 page. (now for the part why I wrote this)

Question: Does anybody actually know or have an idea who this very nice person is?

I look forward to see what this MMO becomes.

For the polls; I hope Bleach beats Naruto. That game idea has been around for awhile now.
No idea who it is either. There's also leohentaiman who puts up mnf games on xvideos:

Man, I'm disappointed that Haseo's Idea didn't win. That feeling of finally having what you want after being in the clear for a long time only to be taken away from you at the last minute.

What? No, I'm not Serrated! (Far from it, frankly I find incest hentai gross).
I just meant I felt a little guilty because I'm the guy currently in first, and have had quite a few wins of my own too.
Why should you feel guilty dude, I like your ideas. In terms of sex scenes you have the tendency to spice it up with some uniqueness. Especially in the Interrogating Samui, you used the anal full nelson position which is my favorite. I have it in my idea too that I failed to submit and we need more anal full nelson lol. And now in your Mei Terumi you have the vienesse oyster positon(Very Hot and also one of my faves), the flexible anal scene you mentioned ;)

I guess I miss the submissions again. That Scanty and Kneesocks entry though, hope it wins. There aren't enough of those twins.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Chances are it won't happen. A select few seem to win over and over and every once in a while a new person wins a game here and there. The games have been pretty decent so far. I wouldn't have expected something as cool as Friday the 14th, so I probably wouldn't have voted for it. It's a mixture of the idea written, and the artist who undertakes it. Sin's last idea could have been done much better. I'm not saying Kosmos sucks, I'm just saying sometimes his work is rushed. Had Serega done it, it may have been a different game altogether.

Groupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Was reading random articles and came across this: betabeat.com/2014/10/electronic-blow-job-machine-autoblow-2-opens-european-headquarters/

(Stupid post rule -_-)

Thought I'd share the lolz ;) Don't get too excited guys, check the price hahaha. Peace homies! X
ww.autoblow2.co.uk/skin/frontend/enterprise/autoblow2_uk/images/autoblow2.gif

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is another Picture for you guys :)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A word regarding the new Zelda game... I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the way the characters' eyes look when they're hypnotized. I liked where in the first game it wasn't blatant hypnosis and Zelda's eyes weren't all swirly like they are in this game. To me, the eyes sorta detract a tiny bit from the sexyness of the girls while they're being fucked. I mean, yeah, MnF has had some goofy faces before, but this... I dunno, is anyone else rubbed the wrong way? Still looks hot, but just... The eyes... Am I being weird?

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Was reading random articles and came across this: betabeat.com/2014/10/electronic-blow-job-machine-autoblow-2-opens-european-headquarters/
Hey Groupo, it's been a while my friend! :)

Thank you for the link to the article, it was quite fun to read especially because it had some memorable quotes like:

The electronic blow job machine that completed a wildly successful Indiegogo campaign last June is apparently in such high global demand, the company has had to open facilities overseas.
Most importantly, our customers won’t face any embarrassing situations....

The embarrassing situations in question?

“German and Swiss customs in particular were really strict, forcing our customers to go to a customs office and open the parcel in front of an officer,” Sloan continued. “Most men prefer to keep their masturbation habits private, so this created several hundred uncomfortable situations.” Eek.

Here is another Picture for you guys :)
My thanks to you Haseo, I think we all know now why she is called The "Great" Fairy! :D

THE MILK LOVER

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please please the video of '' whorewitch sisters'' please, azethoth sir please. take care and be happy :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

please please the video of '' whorewitch sisters'' please, azethoth sir please. take care and be happy :)
You are going to have to wait friend. No Videos of Fresh Games until they have run their Circuits.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Vote Update

Groupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why am I not surprised to see an Adventure Time idea hahaha. Thanks for the update Az

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The best one. All women should look like this! lol
I agree :)

Vote Update

Dexter went downhill :(

Anonymoose posted the stories on the previous page.
People asking the same question over and over again, can tell who comes here for the Community and who comes here just for the videos.

Last edited: