What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

What if Dobby turns Mrs.Granger into a Sheeva type of woman, then HellRon and Sheeva Jean have fun with Hermione?

Similar to above, but would resemble Jean (Hermione's Milf) more.
Poll Below
What a beautiful image, much better than the original Sheeva ingame :p
I agree with the suggestion.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What if Dobby turns Mrs.Granger into a Sheeva type of woman, then HellRon and Sheeva Jean have fun with Hermione?

Similar to above, but would resemble Jean (Hermione's Milf) more.
Poll Below
Yes yes yes yes

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that I read Serrated's script, it was his idea. Though if it's to mask bestiality or he just likes mechanical donkeys is beyond me.

Fapped anyways.

Moral of the story: Research first before complaining, kids!

Though I remember a voice in the crowd whining about using animals, could be my imagination/shitty memory.

Haseo is in charge of that. If my Sherlock skills work I believe there's still 3 more image sets until Juggs.
I remember being disgusted by the Tsunade horse game, rimming a horse went beyond the level of sick and wrong.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When I see there's a poll about a girl having 4 arms, and the side of her having 4 arms is winning...I can only feel unease :(

It creeps me out.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I see there's a poll about a girl having 4 arms, and the side of her having 4 arms is winning...I can only feel unease :(

It creeps me out.
Why? No really, please tell me.

Ok-ok now do this, imagine the girl you like most in the world, now imagine her with four arms, would you still not fuck her if she wanted it? You would tell the girl you like most in the world "no", and let her cry, just because of two extra arms?

I myself am a fan of monster girls, the cute ones anyways lol.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why? No really, please tell me.

Ok-ok now do this, imagine the girl you like most in the world, now imagine her with four arms, would you still not fuck her if she wanted it? You would tell the girl you like most in the world "no", and let her cry, just because of two extra arms?

I myself am a fan of monster girls, the cute ones anyways lol.
That's an odd "what if" question you got there Sin lol:D.

Now I would say yes, but do a hit it and quit it thing. Just so I could say " Yah I did a chick with 4 arms, no big deal" :p

But the reason why I'm not liking the 4 arm monster thing....is because its a 4 arm monster, that's also female. Too creepy for my liking. Male being a monster, I've no issue with, where the female is another story.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's an odd "what if" question you got there Sin lol:D.

Now I would say yes, but do a hit it and quit it thing. Just so I could say " Yah I did a chick with 4 arms, no big deal" :p

But the reason why I'm not liking the 4 arm monster thing....is because its a 4 arm monster, that's also female. Too creepy for my liking. Male being a monster, I've no issue with, where the female is another story.
Ok so in that light of "hit it and quit it" would in this "one" game, turning Hermione's Milf into a four armed woman for 2/4 sex scenes ruin it for you?

-after part 2 she would go back to having 2 arms again lol.
:D

Btw people,
Any idea's on some clothing Hermione and her Milf Jean might wear in the next game?

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good to see everyone getting along lol :D

The Pictures for Red Heat will be up tomorrow so definitely look for them!

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok so in that light of "hit it and quit it" would in this "one" game, turning Hermione's Milf into a four armed woman for 2/4 sex scenes ruin it for you?

Btw people,
Any idea's on some clothing Hermione and her Milf Jean might wear in the next game?
It's your game brah, do what you want:D. Might not be a fan, but eh, there's a high chance of me liking the rest of the game. So it's all good.:cool:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw people,
Hermione

Mrs Granger

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My suggestion for Hermione, after the change of clothes:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hermione

Mrs Granger
Hermione:
Maybe if it has darker, think I wanna go with a dark clothed vengeful dominant Hermione for the first two scenes.

Mrs.Granger:
Pretty close to what I want on her, but not sure yet. Serega expressed having the ability to rub Mrs.Granger and take her clothes off, old school style. Trying to work it in.

My suggestion for Hermione, after the change of clothes:
I like this one, maybe attach a white fishnet mesh to the top which is hugging her tits and it might do.

Why the white around tits? Because I might have her pour oil on her tit or something to give us that "wet tshirt" scene like the first game had, loved that..
;)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hermione:
Maybe if it has darker, think I wanna go with a dark clothed vengeful dominant Hermione for the first two scenes.

Mrs.Granger:
Pretty close to what I want on her, but not sure yet. Serega expressed having the ability to rub Mrs.Granger and take her clothes off, old school style. Trying to work it in.

I like this one, maybe attach a white fishnet mesh to the top which is hugging her tits and it might do.

Why the white around tits? Because I might have her pour oil on her tit or something to give us that "wet tshirt" scene like the first game had, loved that..
;)
Wet tshirt hell yeah :)

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DAMN! I missed a lot while I was gone. Just caught up and I just want to say that I love the idea for the Zelda four swords game. Although I might be biased as I am a huge Zelda fan XD

How is everyone doing? I took a trip at the end of June and this weekend was depressing as we had to put or oldest dog down as he was sick V_V

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@sin how about just start the game with everybody already naked. Who cares if it doesn't make sense, they're going to be fucking and besides, clothes get in the way ;):p

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@sin how about just start the game with everybody already naked. Who cares if it doesn't make sense, they're going to be fucking and besides, clothes get in the way ;):p
Ohhh no, what do you mean, clothes are really important.
A fishnet for example doesnt hide much but gives the boobs and body another, fresher shape.
or you can hide parts of you body to leave potential for the imagination before revealing them.
And... unpacking presents is half of the fun you get from presents

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DAMN! I missed a lot while I was gone. Just caught up and I just want to say that I love the idea for the Zelda four swords game. Although I might be biased as I am a huge Zelda fan XD

How is everyone doing? I took a trip at the end of June and this weekend was depressing as we had to put or oldest dog down as he was sick V_V
Losing a pet fucking sucks so I feel for you my friend.

So far you have not missed much but there might be a BCT crack soon. Hopefully anyways :rolleyes:

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like a lot's been going on lately. Sin, I'm enjoying the progression of Hermine's MILF 2, though I have to agree that four arms is quite a turn off for me. Most of the monster transformations should be done to Ron, in my opinion.

Squall, love the idea about the Black-Briars. I wasn't the biggest fan of the original Elder Scrolls MnF games, so it'll be nice to get a good one.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My condolences.

That'd make writing much easier lol ;)

Ohhh no, what do you mean, clothes are really important.
A fishnet for example doesnt hide much but gives the boobs and body another, fresher shape.
or you can hide parts of you body to leave potential for the imagination before revealing them.
And... unpacking presents is half of the fun you get from presents
That's how I feel, I love salad, but it's always better with a lil dressing on top :D

Seems like a lot's been going on lately. Sin, I'm enjoying the progression of Hermine's MILF 2, though I have to agree that four arms is quite a turn off for me. Most of the monster transformations should be done to Ron, in my opinion.
Ok well.. if you could have Hermione's Milf (Not Hermione) transform in some kind of a way -this is to all- what would it be?

-Because I could change 2 scenes of Jeeva and HellRon into, 1 of something you'd like her transformed into, and the last scene of Jeeva and HellRon.

So..

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There is going to be a slight delay. I am going to be busy today so the pictures for Red Heat shall be going up tomorrow.

I will try to get them to everyone early but either way tomorrow should be the day to receive them.

Stay Groovy everyone!