What's new

SIM [Masurao] Mizuki Island / ミズキアイランド RE114117 RJ114117

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Masurao] ミズキアイランド

Could someone PLEASE reupload eng version somewhere? Im trying to DL it for more than 3 days, mega is constantly hanging up during download, farthest i gone was 37% :/

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could someone PLEASE reupload eng version somewhere? Im trying to DL it for more than 3 days, mega is constantly hanging up during download, farthest i gone was 37% :/
use google chrome it works

archanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What happened to MASURAO

hxxp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ114117.html

I'm referring to the author of this game upon me, anyone knows when and if he's working at another game? or he just quitted?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: What happened to MASURAO

He's still working. See his blog here.

I also believe he is responsible for the animations in at least two other games. I can't remember the name of those games off the top of my head, but it's a side scrolling action game and the character wears a pointy hat (like a witch).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Weird that his site went silent after the Mizuki Island over 1.5 years ago and he pops back up on a random blog with pictures of cats and dogs.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Weird that his site went silent after the Mizuki Island over 1.5 years ago and he pops back up on a random blog with pictures of cats and dogs.
Please remember that MASURAO is just one of a string of sister circles. If you take everything all 3 (or is it 4?) have made, it'll add a good 6 or more games to their list. So even if one circle is silent, the others are still working.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also believe he is responsible for the animations in at least two other games. I can't remember the name of those games off the top of my head, but it's a side scrolling action game and the character wears a pointy hat (like a witch).
Aye, Guild Meister 2 (RJ128268). And, by extension, Guild Meister 1 (RJ097938), too, although that girl does not wear any hat. Or much else. ;)

KHTA said:
Please remember that MASURAO is just one of a string of sister circles. If you take everything all 3 (or is it 4?) have made, it'll add a good 6 or more games to their list. So even if one circle is silent, the others are still working.
About the circle network thingy: Does that mean they also had a hand in games like Shooting Luna (RJ123937), Galaxy Warrior Sophie (RJ103617) or Yokai Taimashi Izuna (RJ134751)? Those always reminded me very much of good old Guild Meister (ya, I admit, I loved those two, especially the second one ;)). Which are those sister circles?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye, Guild Meister 2 (RJ128268). And, by extension, Guild Meister 1 (RJ097938), too, although that girl does not wear any hat. Or much else. ;)

About the circle network thingy: Does that mean they also had a hand in games like Shooting Luna (RJ123937), Galaxy Warrior Sophie (RJ103617) or Yokai Taimashi Izuna (RJ134751)? Those always reminded me very much of good old Guild Meister (ya, I admit, I loved those two, especially the second one ;)). Which are those sister circles?
Yup, you can tell with the similarities in design and what not. MASURAO, EL mar, kakutei (確定攻防), Scratch (スクラっち) and ultramanbo (ウルトラマンボー) are all connected.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Aye I agree with both parts of your statement :D

Yup, you can tell with the similarities in design and what not. MASURAO, EL mar, kakutei (確定攻防), Scratch (スクラっち) and ultramanbo (ウルトラマンボー) are all connected.
I recognise their games by the semen. I have yet to see anyone else animate semen in the way they do.

archanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks guys! sadly i like mizuka's island type games and not the sidescrolling one, let's hoping hes just taking a break ;)

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha, and I wondered if it was that or they just all used the same software templates. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

But then the question is begged even more: WHY U NO HAVE ZOOM FUNCTION, GURIDRU MEISTA?!? :mad:;)

noman said:
I recognise their games by the semen.
Even with the clarification following, I think this must be some ... useful skill to have. ;)

I want this on my t-shirt!
... As a slogan.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone (re)played Suzuka's Melody lately? I played through it again and there's something that's been bothering. Maybe my memory's just crap but I swear the last time I played it was I able to eventually have penetrative missionary sex with her when she was asleep before the sex in the living-room scene.

Am I just crazy/my game maybe glitched or has anyone else managed to pull that off?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you're misremembering. The game is fairly linear as far as the story progression. The only thing that isn't tied to the storyline progress is the "play a game" sequence.

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a shame that Masurao doesn't make game anymore, their games are awesome. :(

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate to necro, but can anyone re-up? The file on mega was removed.

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is still playing this game,

I am having problem with the H-scene. Everytime when I click the penis icon, then trying to follow the instruction by scrolling down. It doesnt do anything, and when I left click it just stop the animation....

can anyone help? :mad:

archanist123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, all the links are dead and I've been searching for this for a long time. Any chance someone can mega/torrent?

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, all the links are dead and I've been searching for this for a long time. Any chance someone can mega/torrent?
I do have it here. Gonna upload it and edit this comment but it will take some time due to crap internet.

EDIT:

have fun!

Last edited: