What's new

SIM [Masurao] Mizuki Island / ミズキアイランド RE114117 RJ114117

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Masurao] ミズキアイランド

You get the second on the first row by getting her arousal higher during the 3rd nighttime option. Eventually a blue up arrow will appear above the blue down arrow, that opens it.

tried everything for that one already but still it won't appear.
did you do a specific sequence of moves or so?
otherwise i'd like a full save aswell

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got most of the scenes, it was better than their last 2 games but I still think the sister melody and train ones were the best

Wish he would probably animate the climax though rather than the crappy animation

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get the second on the first row by getting her arousal higher during the 3rd nighttime option. Eventually a blue up arrow will appear above the blue down arrow, that opens it.

tried everything for that one already but still it won't appear.
did you do a specific sequence of moves or so?
otherwise i'd like a full save aswell
No, there's no specific sequences. You choose the 3rd option and you play with her until her face turns red when you're doing nothing. You may have to pay more attention to her lower body than upper but I don't know for sure. All I do know is you'll unlock the UP arrow first then the DOWN one afterwards.

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Flozorn

BIG THX! Cause i cant waste time. very helpful!

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like alot of you people having a hard time to complete this game but lucky for you guys Masurao always post a complete guide on how to get all their scenes.

Here the site h!!p://ma-su-ra-o.sakura.ne.jp/game%20capture.htm
click ミズキアイランド

You can pretty much figure it out if you got other scene already or refer back to Flozorn post.

For those who want it translate and can't be bother to wait for other member to translate use capture2text.sourceforge.net

roydanton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hier ist der Torrent ( Ist OK habe selber gespielt )sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=261044[/url]

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough of the game!!

- 1-4 Night Scene: ?????????????
I got no idea how i got there but it was on the 1st or 2nd night...
It's based on story. When you go to forest for the second time, she will gather red mushroom to eat. And the scene began after she ate that red mushroom.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like there's an English release for this game with subtitles

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

English version up. Comes with complete save.

[MASURAO] (2013-05-20) ミズキアイランド RJ114117.rar (1.61 GB)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dammit no longer compatible with internet explorer.....

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dammit no longer compatible with internet explorer.....
Internet Explorer sucks. (Sorry had to voice my opinion on that.)

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember mega.co.nz not working on IE. You could always use a DL manager like JDownloader if it's giving you trouble. Also, Chrome is the most reliable browser to DL from mega.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Internet Explorer sucks. (Sorry had to voice my opinion on that.)

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember mega.co.nz not working on IE. You could always use a DL manager like JDownloader if it's giving you trouble. Also, Chrome is the most reliable browser to DL from mega.
that's what I did

where exactly are the saves?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I feel stupid just asking this, but you are clicking the EXTRA option on the menu, right? Copy+paste the attachment of this post; it's my saves.

Attachments

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel stupid just asking this, but you are clicking the EXTRA option on the menu, right? Copy+paste the attachment of this post; it's my saves.
that's what I did.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what the problem is but all I get is 0% files

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm having trouble figuring out what you're having trouble with. So here's everything you COULD be having trouble with that I can think of.

Q: How to DL full file?
A: Use DL manager or Chrome or both. If you can't get the full file, reset your connection and try again or consider finding an alternative DL, because I can't really help you any more than this.

Q: Why is my game not 100% unlocked and completed?
A: Download my earlier attachment and copy+paste the files into the directory, overwriting the old ones. You should have three files: save1.ini, save2.ini, and save3.ini. Then open your game and select EXTRA on the title screen. There's 16 scenes.

Q: What if the EXTRA option doesn't show up?
A: Check to make sure you DL'd and unzipped/copy+pasted everything properly. Now check again. The EXTRA option should show up even on a completely new game.

Q: What if I'm sure I did everything above and it still isn't working?
A: I. Have. No. Idea. No really. The only thing I can suggest at this point is re-DL everything and try again. I DL'd from my own link and it works fine. Nobody else has come back with any complaints thus far, so I can only conclude that there's a problem with your computer or your actions up to this point. Check compatibility and make sure all your Flash programs and codecs are up to date.

Good luck and I hope this solves w/e problem you're having.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble figuring out what you're having trouble with. So here's everything you COULD be having trouble with that I can think of.

Q: How to DL full file?
A: Use DL manager or Chrome or both. If you can't get the full file, reset your connection and try again or consider finding an alternative DL, because I can't really help you any more than this.

Q: Why is my game not 100% unlocked and completed?
A: Download my earlier attachment and copy+paste the files into the directory, overwriting the old ones. You should have three files: save1.ini, save2.ini, and save3.ini. Then open your game and select EXTRA on the title screen. There's 16 scenes.

Q: What if the EXTRA option doesn't show up?
A: Check to make sure you DL'd and unzipped/copy+pasted everything properly. Now check again. The EXTRA option should show up even on a completely new game.

Q: What if I'm sure I did everything above and it still isn't working?
A: I. Have. No. Idea. No really. The only thing I can suggest at this point is re-DL everything and try again. I DL'd from my own link and it works fine. Nobody else has come back with any complaints thus far, so I can only conclude that there's a problem with your computer or your actions up to this point. Check compatibility and make sure all your Flash programs and codecs are up to date.

Good luck and I hope this solves w/e problem you're having.
i'm going to have to start over again *sniff*