What's new

ACT Loli Shota [marume works] 少年退魔伝アシタ ~天空の城・アルマガーデンの段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Sky Castle - Almagarden~ (RJ251806 / RE251806)

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
the game takes a LOT of time to load everything, since stages to rape scenes. Anyone knows what to do?
P.S. before you say anything, i got a really good computer

OP
Nopeandnah

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game takes a LOT of time to load everything, since stages to rape scenes. Anyone knows what to do?
Well I can't really imagine what would cause your issue but I would recommend you move the entire game folder to the root of the hard drive the game is on and try to play it from there and see if it still has long loading times. If it loads normally again then I guess the filepath for the game is too long. If it still has issues then try to move it to a different Hard drive (if you have any) to see if it works then.

I know this recommendation is a bit wierd but this is how I found out one of my hard drives was failing in the past. I had issues with animations in SHRIFT but when I moved it to a different HDD it worked flawlessly again. Upon further research I found out one of my HDD's was dying.

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea how to load the gallery... Been trying for the past 20 minutes.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
If you're having load times, it could be your harddrive?
Like if you're almost out of harddrive space you might want to defrag your PC. Otherwise there's nothing you can do.

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I can't really imagine what would cause your issue but I would recommend you move the entire game folder to the root of the hard drive the game is on and try to play it from there and see if it still has long loading times. If it loads normally again then I guess the filepath for the game is too long. If it still has issues then try to move it to a different Hard drive (if you have any) to see if it works then.

I know this recommendation is a bit wierd but this is how I found out one of my hard drives was failing in the past. I had issues with animations in SHRIFT but when I moved it to a different HDD it worked flawlessly again. Upon further research I found out one of my HDD's was dying.
I moved it to the main disk, and its the same. The funny thing is when i turn on the pc and play the game it works fine, idk,

Another thing, does anyone has the pass for the rar pics? Screenshot_9.png

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gotta say, the man keeps his cards close to his chest. He's already made the next 17 girls for part 3. They've probably been done for a while. I kinda dig that actually. surprise me with a whole roster drop instead of piecemeal character reveals.
Of course, these are all "small fry". No boss reveals yet, and it's probably not the whole roster either.
The guy seems happy about the game's success too.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea how to load the gallery... Been trying for the past 20 minutes.
If you're playing on a save where the game has been completed, you simply return to the title screen to see the gallery. The third option on the right (has a capital "H") opens the H-Scene menu.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just completed the game last night, which didn't take too long after kind of abusing the endurance mini game and having some muscle memory left over from the first game. I have to say, even though the sex positions are overwhelmingly cowgirl, I like that the creator took some extra steps to make it just a bit more dynamic, like the suckling and minor variations in speed or movement by the girl on top. The auto-mode mechanics were especially nice. I'm still surprised there isn't a way (that I know of) to view the endurance mini game's animations freely, especially considering there are three different animations that play based on how close you are to losing, with a couple of finishing animations when you lose. Also, I wasn't expecting the mini game to be a foot job, which is one of my most disliked fetishes, but was surprisingly nice, in my opinion.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I just completed the game last night, which didn't take too long after kind of abusing the endurance mini game and having some muscle memory left over from the first game. I have to say, even though the sex positions are overwhelmingly cowgirl, I like that the creator took some extra steps to make it just a bit more dynamic, like the suckling and minor variations in speed or movement by the girl on top. The auto-mode mechanics were especially nice. I'm still surprised there isn't a way (that I know of) to view the endurance mini game's animations freely, especially considering there are three different animations that play based on how close you are to losing, with a couple of finishing animations when you lose. Also, I wasn't expecting the mini game to be a foot job, which is one of my most disliked fetishes, but was surprisingly nice, in my opinion.
I used to dislike footstuff until I found some of Raita's works on nhentai.

I still don't actively look for footstuff but I've graduated from thinking feet in general are ugly to being able to see that feet can be pretty.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I used to dislike footstuff until I found some of Raita's works on nhentai.

I still don't actively look for footstuff but I've graduated from thinking feet in general are ugly to being able to see that feet can be pretty.
Yeah, I can agree. It's just that the "foot fetish" is usually focused on the less-pretty bits. Not that I have anything against people who like that; it's just not for me.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what exactly the point of all the gauges in the pre cg game over scenes? The big one seems to be your resistance, which when depleted makes you ejaculate, but the other two dont seem to do anything other than go down. And is there anything that i can do during this other than enjoy?

aga1n11

Reputation score
Old thread, but is there a complete save to this? The one I see posted on 09-16-19 is corrupted.

Kotek233

Reputation score
Someone can give a full save. Since I'm probably the only one so crooked that I can't pass the game :confused:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The zip file I posted is actually a .rar file. So you may need to rename the zip to .rar.