What's new

ACT Loli Shota [marume works] 少年退魔伝アシタ ~天空の城・アルマガーデンの段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Sky Castle - Almagarden~ (RJ251806 / RE251806)

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The sequel to the Marume works previous game is finally out!

Previous game thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/marumewaak...y-ashita-battle-at-oni-castle-rj247593.13001/

DLSite links:

(no pictures due to shota content)

Story:
You continue the journey from the last game and adventure forth through a forest and a cemetery.

Gameplay:
Unchanged from the previous game. A standard sidescrolling platformer where you move from left to right, make jumps and defeat enemies that get in your way. H content is triggered upon defeat where you then choose which monster has sex with the protagonist, however the game over CG will involve the monster girl that defeated you.
You can earn XP and purchase items to help you in the game. Press the X button to pop up the item menu on the overworld map.

Controls
Up / down / left / right key = Move, crouch, etc.
Button 1 (Z key) = dash
Button 2 (X key) = jump, cancel, etc.
Button 3 (C key) = attack, choose
Button 4 (space key) = pause, save on world map screen, etc.
Full Screen / Cancel Full Screen = Alt + Enter key

Tags:
Dot/Pixel, Anime, Breast Sex, Reverse Rape, Loli, Nonhuman/Monster Girl

Extra info:
From what I understand future updates will add more content and stages to the game.
If you have a complete save from the previous game you can use that save here by placing the save in the root folder where the .exe file is. By using the save from the previous game you will carry over all your stats and items, unlock all the content from the previous game but it will make the game alot easier and you will no longer need to purchase his first game (unless you want to support the creator that is). The game also comes with a complete save included and the password for the gallery archive but that save does NOT unlock the first world.

In case you have issues with the save or the game, make sure that the filepath for the game isn't too long and if it is either place the game folder somewhere else or rename the game folder to something shorter. Also dont forget to remove japanese symbols from the folder name!

world select.JPG
(world selection)

I've also added my complete save from the previous game with this post for those who want it (if I didn't mess it up). If I remember correctly save files are allowed according to the rules but if not then I would like to request a mod to remove the file.

Have fun and enjoy the game!

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I appreciate the effort (and the justified absence of the BF term), but ULMF would usually just migrate the thread from GUC to Hentai-games.
I'm not in a rush to play this, but including a save in the (renovated) OP is usually a good idea, once it's been verified.

Thanks for the heads-up all the same!

OP
Nopeandnah

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I appreciate the effort (and the justified absence of the BF term), but ULMF would usually just migrate the thread from GUC to Hentai-games.
I'm not in a rush to play this, but including a save in the (renovated) OP is usually a good idea, once it's been verified.

Thanks for the heads-up all the same!
I think theres a bit of a misunderstanding here, this thread is for the sequel game and not the one you linked to (which is the 1st game) and the thread you are linking to is not in the GUC category.
And yes I agree with you that if possible, 100% saves should be added to OP's once someone posted one thats confirmed to work.
Also no problem on the heads up!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Huh, so only the second world is unlocked so far? That's how it seems to be at least.

Edit: Oh god the difficulty's been massively ramped up since the last game...

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking at the DLSite previews, seems like the BF mini-game in this one (well, endurance-style BF I guess) is a footjob thing, huh?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think theres a bit of a misunderstanding here, this thread is for the sequel game and not the one you linked to (which is the 1st game) and the thread you are linking to is not in the GUC category
Oh... You're absolutely right.
I'll emphasize a bit more on the 'edit to put save in OP' here, since it saves us some... unneeded posts.

I'll check this out. I have little hope the MGs graduated from cowgirl, but I'll be expecting a decent challenge.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey I found a link to the game. I'll start preparations for upload. In the meantime send PMs to me. I will be busy this weekend so it will take some time potentially two days for me to get back to you.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Why are you winking?
According the PMs I just received StainSpear does not require my services or my link *double wink*

Wow stage 3 is another stealth mission.
Basically you want to take the trampoline (hold jump) to get over the first gate. The key will be in the boxes near the first gate. Then take the key use the trampoline again to hope over the next gate. Take the trampolines again so you can jump over the courtyard and use the key to open the third gate. Double jump onto the upper area past the third gate to get the key and then drop down sneak past the succubus and open the last gate and leave (note that you may need to backtrack as the succubus loves to stay in front of your character for the last part so you may have to go back the trampolines in order to jump past her).

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the character description for the small werewolf girl says she's a "kobold's best friend" and alludes to a threesome if both are present. However, there is no kobold in the game. Who's it referring to? assuming theres no mistranslation.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe the orc or goblin girl (the girl with the axe?)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe the orc or goblin girl (the girl with the axe?)
Tried that combo. No dice. So far the only threesome I've been able to find is between the werewolf boss, and the harpy boss.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
the character description for the small werewolf girl says she's a "kobold's best friend" and alludes to a threesome if both are present. However, there is no kobold in the game. Who's it referring to? assuming theres no mistranslation.
couple things I'm confused about. One, where did you find this character description? And Two, if by "small werewolf girl" you mean the blue haired one that throws bones at you, that is the Kobold girl.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im confused on how to select the second world. It just starts me out at the beginning of the first game.

edit: nevermind I just deleted my save and used the one included.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
couple things I'm confused about. One, where did you find this character description? And Two, if by "small werewolf girl" you mean the blue haired one that throws bones at you, that is the Kobold girl.
Yeah, it's the bone throwing werewolf girl. It was in her character bio. The one you see when you game over. Usually have tips on how to best them, or a small bit of lore. Says they like to team up, and their favorite thing to do is a type of threesome. It's why I ask if it may be a mistranslation or something. Because that could also just be referencing how in game they're usually in group and all attack together, throwing bones in tandem.

Im confused on how to select the second world. It just starts me out at the beginning of the first game.

edit: nevermind I just deleted my save and used the one included.
You should be able to press down on the level select, then right or left to switch world's.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to run the game. It gives me an error that wants the first games save data (I think). I tried using the save provided and my own but I still find this screen instead. Can someone tell me what the error is and how to fix it?

Attachments

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to run the game. It gives me an error that wants the first games save data (I think). I tried using the save provided and my own but I still find this screen instead. Can someone tell me what the error is and how to fix it?
I got that too. Renaming the games directory to something without jp chars fixed it

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got that too. Renaming the games directory to something without jp chars fixed it
You're right, it worked. That's weird, directory hadn't been a problem for me before. Thank you.

Thanks for your help. Changing the directory folder worked. Weird that the problem's only for this game though.