What's new

RPG Maker Marionette Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Marionette Fantasy

I'm stuck at the game. I reached the great city (after the cave with skeletons, zombies and orcs) and I talked with everyone in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I can't enter the castle to the west of the sand city. What I have to do?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the game. I reached the great city (after the cave with skeletons, zombies and orcs) and I talked with everyone in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I can't enter the castle to the west of the sand city. What I have to do?
In order:
At some point in the big city, you talk to the 2 sailors and they'll tell you to come back tomorrow, go sleep, then talk to them, then talk to them again and select yes to go to the next map.

Castle West of Sand City: Again, I don't know the specific event to start it but west of the castle entrance will have a sparkle that'll get you the key to get in.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In order:
At some point in the big city, you talk to the 2 sailors and they'll tell you to come back tomorrow, go sleep, then talk to them, then talk to them again and select yes to go to the next map.

Castle West of Sand City: Again, I don't know the specific event to start it but west of the castle entrance will have a sparkle that'll get you the key to get in.
Thanks. So except for talking to the sailors to go to next map, there is no mission in the big city?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lazycat, I tried what you said for the castle and it worked. But I can't do nothing about the big city. I talked with the two sailors (I suppose they the two at the west part of the city, in the port. One has a captain outfit), went to sleep, talked with them again two-three times, but I can't trigger the option to go to the next map. I have 5 of those crystal gems that we can collect, I don't know if I missed someone and this is preventing me to advance the game. I tried to talk with the sailors in naked mode and in clothing mode, nothing change.

edit: figured out. I didn't talk with one or two people in clothing mode.

Last edited:

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i take it this isn't in English does anyone know if it is and if so where can i find it as i really enjoy these rpg maker games.

JamesC

Reputation score

Like with just about every other RPG Maker game out there, it's in Japanese and don't hold your breath for a translation. 99.999% of all these RPGs never get translated.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Like with just about every other RPG Maker game out there, it's in Japanese and don't hold your breath for a translation. 99.999% of all these RPGs never get translated.
yep, though it's not like many of them deserve to be translated.
Also, using agth+ some translation programs actually works like english translation, so you don't lose anything...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This thread is fine where it is. As a matter of fact, this might end up becoming the base of operations for it. Dark and I must discuss further.
Why not give RPG Maker games their own sub-forum? There are certainly enough to justify it.

And that way I can avoid them with even less effort

Also, apologies to OP. Was un-aware of the new policy.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

RPG discussions usually move pretty slowly, and ever since that fiasco at HongFire, the momentum is even worse.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm too lazy to play this... I just want the H content.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm too lazy to play this... I just want the H content.
LOL, that's why I don't like RPG maker H-games. Spend hours playing, in most cases, a poorly crafted game to get some CGs.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now i'm stuck at the game, reached the capital city, sailed to the pirate island, now i'm back...where do i need to go from there?

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now i'm stuck at the game, reached the capital city, sailed to the pirate island, now i'm back...where do i need to go from there?
Run around the field of flowers, something pops up there and starts a new quest

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thread has been updated with a little more info from past posts

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slay the inn for a night a visit the captain again, he'll sail you to a new place. (be sure that you have kicked the pirate boss's ass)

X-Calibar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one seems pretty fun at least from the beginning.
Story-wise using AGTH, I can get the gist of what's being said...

*Cue epic title music*
NEW GAME

"..."
".....a"
"Is somebody out there??"
"Is someone there ???"

(Yes / No)
(Yes)

"Wha...! It's like I'm hearing you directly inside my heart..."
"Hey... Where are you?"
(In front of my PC / In front of the screen)
(In front of the screen)
"Screen?...In front of the screen?"
"What in the world are you talking about?"

*skipping ahead*

"I was walking home from the station, when I lost consciousness..."
"I woke up here, in this forest... but, even though I don't think I'm hurt, I can't move at all!"
(Maybe, I can try / I'm going to move you now!)
(I'm going to move you now!)
"Wha...?! You can help me move?"

(Pushing arrow keys)

"I'm moving!" "I'm moving!" "I'm moving!"
(Stops pushing arrow keys)
"Thank goodness... wait... I can't move now?"

*skipping ahead*

"... there's no way... this is not a normal game. Absolutely not..."
"Hey..."
*sweat drop*
"Is this... a lewd game...?"
(Yes / No)
(Yes)
"..."

lol that's just sorta paraphrasing some parts in the beginning.
The gameplay is real a pretty basic RPG. Not too shabby, but don't expect too much. The real gem is her reactions and when she addresses the player lol...

The portraits are very nice, the full body pic / H-scenes are kinda below average. They are very quick too...

Still, I have enjoyed her reactions to the player's commands, and I just hope that it can maintain that level of connection with the player throughout. Because the combat element is pretty simple/lame.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Slay the inn for a night a visit the captain again, he'll sail you to a new place. (be sure that you have kicked the pirate boss's ass)
Well i stayed there, returned, the pink ship has turned into a yellow ship, but befor i could talk to the captain, a dialogue box pops up, and can't reach him.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well i stayed there, returned, the pink ship has turned into a yellow ship, but befor i could talk to the captain, a dialogue box pops up, and can't reach him.
MUST stay the inn for a night :p

lol that's just sorta paraphrasing some parts in the beginning.
The gameplay is real a pretty basic RPG. Not too shabby, but don't expect too much. The real gem is her reactions and when she addresses the player lol...

The portraits are very nice, the full body pic / H-scenes are kinda below average. They are very quick too...

Still, I have enjoyed her reactions to the player's commands, and I just hope that it can maintain that level of connection with the player throughout. Because the combat element is pretty simple/lame.
Yup, that's the game's feature: when Maria is not willing to do something, and you force her to do lol (ex: strip her)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.