What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

How do you raise affection?

crimm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need to put 10 units in the final castle for the final boss, 5 for the crystal bosses.

Talking requires MC and unit in the same place, some of the heroine talk events require you to go to certain places together.
Thanks. What's the deal with those weapons you get for breaking the crystals? They set your max troop count to 1 and you can't encounter the final boss if you have them equipped. Is that a bug?

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. What's the deal with those weapons you get for breaking the crystals? They set your max troop count to 1 and you can't encounter the final boss if you have them equipped. Is that a bug?
Need to uncurse them by talking with the old man wizard guy from green kingdom, then talk to yellow kingdom queen, then bring her and MC to saints tower where Nora was recruited.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

during the "capture the diamond city quest" (prologue right?), after conquer the middle pink castle and after the "stone" event (when the thug betray my side), the game split my group and force me to fight at that red tower againt endless wave of thug and i cant see how i can win. any idea?

btw, there is any save after that damned prologue?
There's either 3 or 4 waves you have to defeat. And on my game it lowered the troop counts to a 1000, and then 1700 for the last one I think.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can buy items?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can buy items?
Yup. Click on a location you have troops in, and the option that has an E in the title I think pulls up the items that location sells.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since updated to 1.03 i'm getting this error all the time after some little moments when trying to move characters in the map...

Can somebody point to me what is happening? Also tried updating to 1.04 but error persists... It started happening once i finish doing all green banners, and started moving through the pink color down the map, then took the cave in the middle of the screen, got it. Then tried moving characters down the map a little bit also getting this, now it seems like it's time based... once time reach around a certain amount game insta crashs...

This is the game log near the error:
Code:
01:45:10 フットの町   39
01:45:10 仕事数 :フットの町  0
01:45:10 カルロバン砦   24
01:45:10 仕事数 :カルロバン砦  0
01:45:10 労働者数 :15
01:45:10 フェーズ 3 : ハイランド王国 の思考に 0 ms かかりました  ターン 100363
01:45:10 (info) Rebuilding Auto Path Table ...
01:45:10 (info) Total 10781 file(s) found, 10758 file(s) activated. (75ms)
01:45:10 ==== An exception occured at conductor.tjs(321)[(function) goToLabel], VM ip = 15 ====
01:45:10 -- Disassembled VM code --
01:45:10 #(321) 		super.goToLabel(...);
01:45:10 00000015 calld %0, %2.*3(...)	// *3 = (string)"goToLabel"
01:45:10 -- Register dump --
01:45:10 %-2=(object)(object 0x0018E534:0x00000000)  %-1=(object)(object 0x063DDDD4:0x063DDDD4)
01:45:10 %0=(void)  %1=(object)(object 0x023F8A0C:0x00000000)
01:45:10 %2=(object)(object 0x02436B90:0x00000000)
01:45:10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01:45:10 スクリプトで例外が発生しました
シナリオファイル speech.ks 内にラベル *ラクワロス_leave が見つかりません
01:47:19 0
Maybe if i clear it can work? .-.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know now you need to be on certain routes to get Nora and Dorothy in the harem but can you still get there capture scenes on any route?

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since updated to 1.03 i'm getting this error all the time after some little moments when trying to move characters in the map...
Can somebody point to me what is happening? Also tried updating to 1.04 but error persists... It started happening once i finish doing all green banners, and started moving through the pink color down the map, then took the cave in the middle of the screen, got it. Then tried moving characters down the map a little bit also getting this, now it seems like it's time based... once time reach around a certain amount game insta crashs...

This is the game log near the error:
Code:
01:45:10 フットの町   39
01:45:10 仕事数 :フットの町  0
01:45:10 カルロバン砦   24
01:45:10 仕事数 :カルロバン砦  0
01:45:10 労働者数 :15
01:45:10 フェーズ 3 : ハイランド王国 の思考に 0 ms かかりました  ターン 100363
01:45:10 (info) Rebuilding Auto Path Table ...
01:45:10 (info) Total 10781 file(s) found, 10758 file(s) activated. (75ms)
01:45:10 ==== An exception occured at conductor.tjs(321)[(function) goToLabel], VM ip = 15 ====
01:45:10 -- Disassembled VM code --
01:45:10 #(321) 		super.goToLabel(...);
01:45:10 00000015 calld %0, %2.*3(...)	// *3 = (string)"goToLabel"
01:45:10 -- Register dump --
01:45:10 %-2=(object)(object 0x0018E534:0x00000000)  %-1=(object)(object 0x063DDDD4:0x063DDDD4)
01:45:10 %0=(void)  %1=(object)(object 0x023F8A0C:0x00000000)
01:45:10 %2=(object)(object 0x02436B90:0x00000000)
01:45:10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01:45:10 スクリプトで例外が発生しました
シナリオファイル speech.ks 内にラベル *ラクワロス_leave が見つかりません
01:47:19 0
Maybe if i clear it can work? .-.
Do you have ラクワロス the green kingdom old man wizard captured? If so recruit him and it probably would go away. I've had something like this happen in the trials.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know now you need to be on certain routes to get Nora and Dorothy in the harem but can you still get there capture scenes on any route?
They have generic capture scenes too for that situation.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have ラクワロス the green kingdom old man wizard captured? If so recruit him and it probably would go away. I've had something like this happen in the trials.
He is already in my team i think... it seems to be related to an character speech or something. lol '-'(if you're talking about the only Male Wizard from the green kingdom).
I'm trying to re-download the entire game with patch 1.04 already applied since i dunno if i may have apply the thing wrongly though e.e(don't know japanese, just extracted on folder and may be lacking a file or 2 maybe). I'll try transfering my save then open in the re-downloaded game at v1.04 already .-.

I think my game has around 1.48gb and the one i'm redownloading have 1.5+ when extracted... strange, maybe i jumped a patch or something?... y.y And still getting the error even after re-download... need to check the characters and citys lol '-'
Tried recruiting or kicking all characters on jail and such, still getting this freaking error >.<

Last edited:

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He is already in my team i think... it seems to be related to an character speech or something. lol '-'(if you're talking about the only Male Wizard from the green kingdom).
I'm trying to re-download the entire game with patch 1.04 already applied since i dunno if i may have apply the thing wrongly though e.e(don't know japanese, just extracted on folder and may be lacking a file or 2 maybe). I'll try transfering my save then open in the re-downloaded game at v1.04 already .-.

I think my game has around 1.48gb and the one i'm redownloading have 1.5+ when extracted... strange, maybe i jumped a patch or something?... y.y And still getting the error even after re-download... need to check the characters and citys lol '-'
Definitely something to do with ラクワロス, do something different with him, is his loyalty stat low if so increase it.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So you do have to be on Nora and Dorothy's love routes to get their harem and capture image scenes?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not carrying him around, just left him alone together with one of the 2 mages from the green kingdom blocking one of the roads so the enemys couldn't bypass(since he's also monstruously strong) =B

I moved him outside of the place to an battle and it seems a new recruit appeared instead of the error this time(A soldier with blue hair)... maybe the error is still incoming? but on the time above, his message appeared this time lol. 3 followed recruiting messages after moving the mage around... somehow bypassed the error and recruited the characters. Indeed, there is something related to that shit... i'll left him in that blockade and won't move too soon >.>

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So you do have to be on Nora and Dorothy's love routes to get their harem and capture image scenes?
No just to a certain point, need to do like 2 more talks to lock the ending. If you aren't on blue or green start with enough talk events you only have the quick capture conversion scene with random soldiers and no harem scenes, if you do they can be in the harem or slow strip main character slot capture scenes.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do we have an easy way to level the characters, like through sabotage method(that i didn't understand, only that my girls fail a lot and get captured by the enemy on their citys and i need to rescue them later...) Got the error again... i'm pretty sure it's related to a configuration or something, like making the message goes too fast before the game loads(since i'm impatient and i'm using speedy hack to move around still get the error even without speedy hack... but faster, i think it's related to recruiting an character when it's bugged or something lol '-') Game doesn't seem to give me an error if i left him alone in a place(only him it seems...) Maybe there is an event where he tries to ntr one of the mages and it's bugged? >.<
It seems to happen everytime he's together with this mage in any place for some hours... maybe a talking event between them, or an ntr attempt that is bugged... take care lol '-'

Yup. Now i'm sure this error above happens everytime both, the Old Wizard from green country is in any place together with this other mage. Probably an bad-encoded event... It happened again once i took the map down... ffs... probably lots of bugs related to 2 characters or more together in the same place >.<

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do we have an easy way to level the characters, like through sabotage method(that i didn't understand, only that my girls fail a lot and get captured by the enemy on their citys and i need to rescue them later...) Got the error again... i'm pretty sure it's related to a configuration or something, like making the message goes too fast before the game loads(since i'm impatient and i'm using speedy hack to move around still get the error even without speedy hack... but faster, i think it's related to recruiting an character when it's bugged or something lol '-') Game doesn't seem to give me an error if i left him alone in a place(only him it seems...) Maybe there is an event where he tries to ntr one of the mages and it's bugged? >.<
It seems to happen everytime he's together with this mage in any place for some hours... maybe a talking event between them, or an ntr attempt that is bugged... take care lol '-'

Yup. Now i'm sure this error above happens everytime both, the Old Wizard from green country is in any place together with this other mage. Probably an bad-encoded event... It happened again once i took the map down... ffs... probably lots of bugs related to 2 characters or more together in the same place >.<
Welp, I'm getting that same crash now..and I'm not speeding the game up or doing anything weird.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i got sick of dodging crashes and extracted the images. i'm glad i didn't keep playing. the CG is awful. like, the art is good, but how are you gonna make an NTR game and have 50 of the 70 CGs be gentle missionary sex with the same view every time? at least give us an underside angle like the first game had.

not the best $30 i ever spent. maybe he'll add some variety with updates but i won't hold my breath. god damn i'm disappointed.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so i got sick of dodging crashes and extracted the images. i'm glad i didn't keep playing. the CG is awful. like, the art is good, but how are you gonna make an NTR game and have 50 of the 70 CGs be gentle missionary sex with the same view every time? at least give us an underside angle like the first game had.

not the best $30 i ever spent. maybe he'll add some variety with updates but i won't hold my breath. god damn i'm disappointed.
Well, I'm still trying to get around crashes (I finally managed to somehow avoid speech.ks after an hour of saving and loading) aaaaand now I keep running into a crash involving heroine08.scn. You're really killing my motivation here, pal. :p