What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

what, there are no pregnant CGs? only pregnant sprites... lame. there better be a patch that shows pregnant sex later. i thought that was going to be a big thing in the game.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would like to confirm something. Will my female characters be forced into the king's harem from time to time? Just reached a point where Kara and the bishop were forced into it. Or will the hero be able to somehow take over it?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How to skip the intro the first time? It's way way way too long...

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Would like to confirm something. Will my female characters be forced into the king's harem from time to time? Just reached a point where Kara and the bishop were forced into it. Or will the hero be able to somehow take over it?
Those 2 are forced into it as part of the prologue. I don't think anyone else gets forced in.

How to skip the intro the first time? It's way way way too long...
Unfortunately I don't think you can the first time.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what, there are no pregnant CGs? only pregnant sprites... lame. there better be a patch that shows pregnant sex later. i thought that was going to be a big thing in the game.
he doesnt even have sex with them while they're pregnant so it probably won't happen

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn, the thief girl (Raga? I think) is a destroyer of worlds once she gets up on the levels. Its pretty easy to level her up too, just send her on sabotage missions, set fire to an enemy's base at least twice then call her back.

After you stock up on enough levels, send her to an actual battle, use normal attack until she gets the skills, then bam.

Then again, I am playing on Bronze difficulty.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, the thief girl (Raga? I think) is a destroyer of worlds once she gets up on the levels. Its pretty easy to level her up too, just send her on sabotage missions, set fire to an enemy's base at least twice then call her back.

After you stock up on enough levels, send her to an actual battle, use normal attack until she gets the skills, then bam.

Then again, I am playing on Bronze difficulty.
It works on any difficulty; she's just OP. Same as in the first game. Sabotage missions too stronk.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally the last patch actually fixed all the enemy having 1 or 2 hp.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The white slime is the strongest unit I've seen in highest difficulty, give it the master class and some levels and you've got a monster with 33 speed, knuckle weapon class, slow, power up and regen in one skill, mana drain, 12000+ troop count, max mana and 2000+ damage per hit, hitting like 6 times per enemy turn while they have 0 mana.

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patch 1.04 is out.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice... BTW anyone know from what point is the girl considered lost cause as a romance?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice... BTW anyone know from what point is the girl considered lost cause as a romance?
When they refuse to leave the harem and you're prompted with a choice to force them or leave them.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is bugged with the sister priest being captured; or at least I suffered a crash when they got far with corrupting her in v1.04.

Wish there was a way to view the enemy units considering when the girls get converted to the enemy they can randomly get pregnant and rendered incapacitated over time. Also, does the Thief girl have any scenes?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some of the girls take damn long to be converted after being captured by the enemy...

Leane and the blue hair girl was captured together, the green hair girl next, then the sister, then finally the archer girl. Even after the blue hair, green hair and sister have been converted, Leane and the archer's clothing are still only half damaged, even after 6 years of idling in-game...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the girls take damn long to be converted after being captured by the enemy...

Leane and the blue hair girl was captured together, the green hair girl next, then the sister, then finally the archer girl. Even after the blue hair, green hair and sister have been converted, Leane and the archer's clothing are still only half damaged, even after 6 years of idling in-game...
Haven't played the game yet (waiting for more stable version) but here's a bit of something from when I was tinkering with the trial.

Assuming it's still there, in one of the town on the bottom left island there's Succubus Bracelet you should be able to find by having someone do the search there. This item should make the corruption process in enemy camp much faster.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's either a bug or slower because they're the "main" main heroines, but yeah go for the bracelet.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game was released, v1.00 had a problem on startup and v1.01 fixed the start of the game though. Anyone got some strategy or info? i'm kinda lost after choosing one of the sides, then did part of the story ti'll the point all enemies started moving around the map non-stop =P... times battling me and times not, i tried forcing a girl to another place trying to get one of the corrupted scenes but the girl always ends up reviving and returning to the place she was before being defeated in another place.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game was released, v1.00 had a problem on startup and v1.01 fixed the start of the game though. Anyone got some strategy or info? i'm kinda lost after choosing one of the sides, then did part of the story ti'll the point all enemies started moving around the map non-stop =P... times battling me and times not, i tried forcing a girl to another place trying to get one of the corrupted scenes but the girl always ends up reviving and returning to the place she was before being defeated in another place.
General playing - try to level up your units by getting them battlefield experience (even if they retreat they can still get exp), also spam skills.

Corrupting the girls - you need to ensure the place they're getting captured have at least some level in prison, otherwise the captives can break free on their own. After that eventually the enemy NTR characters will move to where the girl is after a while.
Usually after an escape the enemy will start to invest into prison, though I'm not sure if that requires non-bronze difficulty.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're still in the prologue. You have to capture that giant pink city with the wall next to it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, a quick glimpse through the release blog post.

1. There's no recollection room/free mode yet, but it's planned.

2. They plan to add more CGs (first game also have more contents added later iirc), which I'm hoping for some group contents.