What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
shieeeet, i was kindof counting this as a late birthday present for my Aries ass. Oh well.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Hopefully, it will only be delayed to mid-May, but who knows.
That would be a delay of about two weeks, which seems unfortunately unlikely given the notice a month in advance and uncertainty of an approximate new date. Summer might look like a more realistic answer, and not June at that. Then again, the cautious assumption of the year end could turn the most reliable.

In any case, if the developer will be making another game afterward (and he has been making games all by himself for nearly 20 years?), its release will take years more. Now, at least, the endpoint of the anticipation is somewhat perceivable, and the wait can be in a way enjoyable by itself. Especially with a new demo with transferable saves. Wait, so the new demo will likely contain the story segments given only in brief summaries in the current one? Good.

Demando

Reputation score
That would be a delay of about two weeks, which seems unfortunately unlikely given the notice a month in advance and uncertainty of an approximate new date. Summer might look like a more realistic answer, and not June at that. Then again, the cautious assumption of the year end could turn the most reliable.

In any case, if the developer will be making another game afterward (and he has been making games all by himself for nearly 20 years?), its release will take years more. Now, at least, the endpoint of the anticipation is somewhat perceivable, and the wait can be in a way enjoyable by itself. Especially with a new demo with transferable saves. Wait, so the new demo will likely contain the story segments given only in brief summaries in the current one? Good.
I really hope he won't retire after this game, he maybe in his mid 40s if we assume he started making games right after highschool

GSherston

Reputation score

That’s kinda my hope that this final demo will have the entirety of the prologue playable.

Haven‘t play it in a while but my very elementary understanding of the plot is that like MC and buddy meets the girls in a dungeon run, together they made it to the city with the help of a veteran adventurer. Buddy and gal pal takes off to undertake some thievery request which leaves MC and main girl to recruit new companions and that’s where the prologue ends

And I absolutely welcome any additional story stuff after the prologue as some of them are already in the game. If the new demo makes them playable I think it‘ll alleviate the wait a great deal.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Buddy and gal pal takes off to undertake some thievery request which leaves MC and main girl to recruit new companions and that’s where the prologue ends
I rather think that the prologue is planned to end after Max and the bigger-breasted girl return, not when they leave. Or probably it will be only Max returning, with him being the MC's best friend and possibly the main NTR-er. By that time the MC and the sorceress girl will have shared their beginning romantic development, only for the sorceress to leave the party again for some plot reason. Maybe the other girl gets abducted, the sorceress fixes upon saving her friend, but the MC is already entangled with that saving the world business and uhhh can't help. Then the question becomes whether the sorceress gets unavoidable NTR or not.

Learning more story stuff in the new demo would be awesome. Particularly some details about other characters, like how Milady or that alchemist enter the plot. And of course to see more of the demon girl, as the current prologue mentions that she and the MC have already met once before the encounter in the temple.

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is 1.32 translated?
1.32 is from 17.02.2024
from

Still waiting for "final demo".

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I rather think that the prologue is planned to end after Max and the bigger-breasted girl return, not when they leave. Or probably it will be only Max returning, with him being the MC's best friend and possibly the main NTR-er. By that time the MC and the sorceress girl will have shared their beginning romantic development, only for the sorceress to leave the party again for some plot reason. Maybe the other girl gets abducted, the sorceress fixes upon saving her friend, but the MC is already entangled with that saving the world business and uhhh can't help. Then the question becomes whether the sorceress gets unavoidable NTR or not.

Learning more story stuff in the new demo would be awesome. Particularly some details about other characters, like how Milady or that alchemist enter the plot. And of course to see more of the demon girl, as the current prologue mentions that she and the MC have already met once before the encounter in the temple.
Huh that's kind of neat lol For this whole time I was just fighting to see their clothes get destroyed in battle with no other motive XD

Xebit

Reputation score
I don't think significant content has been added to the demo since the last patch I made. The main changes are setting NPC party member tactics and nerfing instant kill from what I've seen.

I'll probably do at least an interface patch for the "final" demo. I'm not expecting it any time soon though :LOL:

Reputation score
Well, they've claimed they're trying to release the final demo before Golden Week (Apr 29th - May 5th), though the actual game release would still appear to be a ways off.

Demando

Reputation score
I don't think significant content has been added to the demo since the last patch I made. The main changes are setting NPC party member tactics and nerfing instant kill from what I've seen.

I'll probably do at least an interface patch for the "final" demo. I'm not expecting it any time soon though :LOL:
The most important diffrence is that save files can be carried over to the full version of the game when it comes out so it will be worth playing through it and grinding equipments and levels, and i'm pretty sure he will include the whole race types in this demo unlike the previous ones

Last edited:

GSherston

Reputation score
The most important diffrence is that save files can be carried over to the full version of the game when it comes out so it will be worth playing through it and grinding equipmenrs and levels, and i'm prett sure he will include the whole race types in this demo unlike the previous ones
That’s my cope for this final demo, now I don’t know how game dev works but I’m hoping if it’s save compatible with the release version then this demo is feature complete and have everything playable up till where it ends.

I know I’m stretching a little but I really look forward to the final demo just to kill some time before the eventual release.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The problem is that the later demos had worse inn-ntr functionality than earlier ones, IIRC.
If he releases 'final' demo, AND the gameplay will be flaved again, then we are in trouble.
I also wait for it!

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fingers cross we can get some actual NTR gameplay. Devs don't get the appeal of working against the NTR versus simply handing over the girls and pretending you didn't.

Zider0

Reputation score
hello everyone. can i ask something?
1. is there any condition to wear golden ring? i cant equip it to male/female in my party for whatever reason
2. how to get different parameters beside libido and lust? i just realise now that one of female member in my party has exhibitionism
3. where u can find heroine armor top part?

Demando

Reputation score
1. Drag rings to accessory block on bottom left of the character screen.
2. You get exhibition points by leting heroins walk around in underwear/naked.
3. You can buy armors or farm them in dungeons, but each armor/weapon can be equiped to specific role (warrior, valkire, lord, etc.)

So regarding last demo, we are on 25th and Golden Week starts in 2 days (officially after 4 days but since it falls right after a weekend people considering it starting on 27th) and we still have no word on the demo or a new release date for the final game, if we dobt get news by tomorrow I dont think we'll be getting anything till next month.

Last edited: