What's new

Making a hentai platformer - Moving to a blog pg.12

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Making a hentai platformer

I feel succubi would be an amazing addition. Oh, and it needs more Maid.

Yes, DESU, I believe Roksys said i am such a paragon.

Ok, the joke:

What did one lesbian vampire say to the other?

See you in 28 days!
gigity

also, i'm sure i heard that joke in a movie. No not the obvious one.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

-sigh-

I edited like a boss.

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

O There will only be a health bar, which will just be referred to as stamina. (I'd refer to it as the "pleasure" meter, but in that case it would make the main character a masochist...).

? ability upgrades. IE double jump, jump height. I could rely on either these or on tools for progressing through areas, though I suppose I could just do both.
-----------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, that's all I'm writing for now. Back to the drawing board...
There's nothing wrong with being a masochist... But I do not think ability upgrades are a good idea. Then you just wander around aimlessly for an hour, looking for that one stupid power-up.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Snake women are referred to as either Naga or Lamia, and I wouldn't mind those either.
Actually the Naga, of hinduist origins, is the male version of the half-snake-half-human beings, the female version is referred to as Nagini.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's nothing wrong with being a masochist... But I do not think ability upgrades are a good idea. Then you just wander around aimlessly for an hour, looking for that one stupid power-up.
Just think of it as way to compare notes with other people.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But wouldn't a game be more fun if you didn't have to ask someone for help every other hour?

Beppo the Clown

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While she's pregnant from being banged by one beast, have it possible to step through a rift in time and space, and have her end up being in her own womb being banged by the beast she's going to give birth to, creating an infinite loop that doesn't end until the player rips the PC cord out the wall.

Or something like that. Anything really, would be fun.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

While she's pregnant from being banged by one beast, have it possible to step through a rift in time and space, and have her end up being in her own womb being banged by the beast she's going to give birth to, creating an infinite loop that doesn't end until the player rips the PC cord out the wall.

Or something like that. Anything really, would be fun.
you impostor!

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

my current plans for the game are...(etc)
What you have nailed down so far seems to be in the ballpark of a number of previous very enjoyable games (Nightmare Sphere and to a lesser extent BlankBlood come to mind, as well as the in-progress Unholy Sanctuary). Note that I make such a generalization as a major compliment, since the two of those that are finished are amazing games in their own right without hentai (though blankblood is more ryona, but anyway...).

Reputation score

Two ideas I had is the ability to 'submit' for guaranteed, but lesser damage, and the ability to 'dominate' enemies (I.E. Rape the monster instead of getting raped) for a no damage to yourself (or even self healing if going the demon route) instant KO on the enemy. I've always wanted to see a H-game heroine be the aggressor instead of the victim, and it's an angle that isn't tackled often enough.

Submitting or dominating could have different animations, adding variety and replay value to the game, not to mention being a unique gameplay element.

Headwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two ideas I had is the ability to 'submit' for guaranteed, but lesser damage, and the ability to 'dominate' enemies (I.E. Rape the monster instead of getting raped) for a no damage to yourself (or even self healing if going the demon route) instant KO on the enemy. I've always wanted to see a H-game heroine be the aggressor instead of the victim, and it's an angle that isn't tackled often enough.

Submitting or dominating could have different animations, adding variety and replay value to the game, not to mention being a unique gameplay element.
I like this Idea. I'm excited to be a part of it! </Bill Murray> only minus the sarcasm.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I'm strongly against this.:mad:

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Frankly, i love the idea. It's very true, the heroine as the aggressor is in fact a possibility that isn't explored very often, and i would love to see more games with it.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the theme is a light platformer..
having such a complex twist is effort heavy and leads to some stressed out quits. plus it would mean more endings and heavier games
difficulties aside
some people would want a rape feel,, when one submits or dominates it would't feel rape(even if the monster is raped) and this just makes monsters friendly.. they were monsters meant to be scary, lusting savage creatures.. they were not supposed to be communicated(mutually or not) with and would lead to some violent rapes..
however
there are some people who would want to be able to make decisions and role-play extensively.. having two options means one can achieve better results in having the game adapt to his mood(aggressive mood, make her dominate, horny feminine mood, make her submit etc)

feel free to take a side.. but this is just for shits and giggles..
since its all up to the creator(hell, maybe hell add a different, surprising concept by himself)

p.s. this is made by unrefined impulse and may make or not make any sense, such depends on the reader..
I may not be held responsible to any effects positive or negative, or take liability in reactions, violent or not, to arise from such post..

E

ecoISDP

That's so plain and boring, ghosts can do much more than that, like forcing her to fuck herself with a grave cross or stick all kind of things in any kind of orifice, with possession the only limit is your imagination.:rolleyes:
Well I could say that the ghosts would make her go fuck her self but someone could get the wrong idea.

Go rule34 zombies, then you'll understand.
I said that zombies only rip away clothes, I don't like zombie secks! And this is a castlevania inspired thing so a graveyard level is a given.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

There won't be a light/dark mechanic or any way to use sex to your advantage in the game. As I said, I'm just going for something simple this time around, so I don't plan on adding any unique concepts. It's pretty much a by the book combination of nightmare sphere and unholy sanctuary with a zelda-esque item system thrown in to push the level progression along.

I might have a day-night system, though, cause it's easy as hell to do.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the day/night system gonna be like simons quest where it changes every 5 minutes and shows a 30 second message or will it change like minecraft where it gradually gets darker? ahh i remember the good old days of playing simons quest that message has been burned into my retinas "what a terrible night to have a curse".

E

ecoISDP

There won't be a light/dark mechanic or any way to use sex to your advantage in the game. As I said, I'm just going for something simple this time around, so I don't plan on adding any unique concepts. It's pretty much a by the book combination of nightmare sphere and unholy sanctuary with a zelda-esque item system thrown in to push the level progression along.

I might have a day-night system, though, cause it's easy as hell to do.
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A RAPE.

Too bad about the light\dark mechanic though. I really was looking forward to a platformer where YOU rape something. HS did deliver, but the h-content is meh it still is a very good game though.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I just couldn't figure out a way to do it that worked within a metroidvania. It would be easier to do in a level based game.

E

ecoISDP

I just couldn't figure out a way to do it that worked within a metroidvania. It would be easier to do in a level based game.
Isn't Nightmare Sphere the perfect example how it could be done ?