What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia

1 gigs for a demo...
dang H-type becoming more and more 'large' huh...

btw feedback:
play it and love it...
the only downside (aside from MV) is there's no instant lose potion or skills (I can't see it if there's one) since I'm using cheats (since I hate grinding)

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tried the game has great potential. something is buggy about the quests. i am currently unable to pick up any new quests like finding the dog or the lumberjack one etc. it makes the sound but no new quest pops up under the quest logs.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sound indicates that you can ask that person for a quest. Are you holding the shift key when you go to talk to them?

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sound indicates that you can ask that person for a quest. Are you holding the shift key when you go to talk to them?
Ah thank you that fixed the problem!

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks good but I didn't get far. Seems like I bugged the game out. I slept until night and wanted to meet the cloaked stranger at the campfire but there was none. The note I found there said stand to the right but that didn't work either. Tried around for an hour ... didn't get anywhere

What I like:
- The H-progression
- Her design
- combat

Anyway. Here are the things I'd like to see in the game:
- since she looks like a bimbo add a bimbo stat that changes her appearance and dialogue
- pregnancy
- some info sceen about her showing her cum covered and filled if that happend. Like in violated heroine
- npcs getting mad from lust about her looks when certain skill or value is reached

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi there,

I suggest you to have a "sneak peek" on my blog today. People following my project won't be disappointed.

I've decided to share my progress freely, for now. I'm still hesitating with the Patreon thing and even having donations from this.
I'm using 3d art from Illusion Studio so I don't know if I could be in trouble by using their assets and receiving money from it.

Please tell me your opinion about this. I know some dev are using 3d custom girls assets (even on DL site) for their rpg on Patreons and don't seem annoyed with rights but I do care...

In another hand, Playclub Studio is a "studio" so...Don't they encourage you to do so ?

Last changelog :

- Master of the Mind Fame requirement has been reduced to 35
- Walls in LJ cave are now repaired (cannot go through)
- Campfire note has been added as an item
- Added little zone to the crypt with a chest
- Added light for the Slave Quest Event to see the protagonists
- Increased radius light in the village during the night

--

- Lights added in the tavern
- Added a condition event in LJ Quest for not having the painting event twice if you activate it then hide from the L Jack and activate it again
- Added a missing battleground in the basement
- The event with the Dog has been repaired (no double event anymore)

Content :

-Added descriptions in the manor for bookshelves, drawer and fireplace

- Changed skill Slap and Spank to "Certain Hit" so the "Miss" message does not appear anymore
- Name Goblin in battle is now Green
- Some monsters have another spawn point so you can avoid them
- Guard is now spelled correctly as "Guard" and not "Garde" anymore
- Coffin event is functional from every side
- Added a Golden Statue at the south entrance of Masa

- Golden Statues are now considered as save points (still fully restore HP/MP)
- Rabbits won't block the path anymore

Content :

- Modified and added dialogues in the H Quest "The way of pleasure" to be in harmony with the main plot (it's hotter !)
- Added butterflies and rabbits in the deep forest

- Added Panel "Village of Masa" at south entrance
- Lust step "Rank up in" is now "Reach Lv(2;3;4...) in Quest Menu

Content:

Working on new poses in the studio

--

August- Early September : Working mainly on 0.2 (Main Story, Side Quests, Pentagrams Events, H-Events)

Status the 16th September on Demo 0.1 content only :

- Common monsters will drop a bit of more gold (Spiders, Bees, Slimes...)
- Overall Mapping bug fixes (Going through walls mainly)
- Added Shell Potion to increase DEF for 250 Gold at merchant
- Arrogance system added
- Pentagrams Symbol added
- Map design and mapping with details and atmosphere added
- Some dialogs rewritten
- Old Granny with the Masa Fruits Quest is now named "Madeleine"

Last edited:

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As long as it's not a pay wall I don't mind a patreon, but patreon does not change the "parody" status of a project, take a look at studio fow, they run a patreon and use a lot of copyrighted material without a fuss, because what they do is freely available to anyone and is a "parody".

I don't think that you could face any problems with this setup, keep releasing the game for free and put the patreon as a tip jar, those who want to support you will do, and others will keep looking here and wishing you good luck, I'm on the latter case so best of luck with your project, and I hope to see your game finished, it has a lot of potential and I truly like it so far.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, you are doing great if your progressing this far. I can't wait for .2 update.

Sheppard

Reputation score

Very good start of the game! I really like it so far.

Only thing is I don't like the combat with the basic enemies. The H enemies have nice combat but the normal ones are dull and slow.

Nice art, and good to see a English RPG!

Btw how do I get inside the Mansion?

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit surprised about the annoying part of normal battles.
Enemies are not overpowered and they can drop things to make money. If I remove them to let only H-enemies, the whole game will end not balanced at all.

I've changed some enemy spawns so you can avoid them.

For the Mansion, what is not clear ? Just follow the lost dog quest and you should know what to do.

One more note : Did you find the alternate chat confusing ?
I think I could use a YES/NO choice to trigger a quest instead of alternate chat but it could take a long time to redo all this.

Thanks for the feedback !

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit surprised about the annoying part of normal battles.
Enemies are not overpowered and they can drop things to make money. If I remove them to let only H-enemies, the whole game will end not balanced at all.

I've changed some enemy spawns so you can avoid them.

For the Mansion, what is not clear ? Just follow the lost dog quest and you should know what to do.

One more note : Did you find the alternate chat confusing ?
I think I could use a YES/NO choice to trigger a quest instead of alternate chat but it could take a long time to redo all this.

Thanks for the feedback !
Alternate chat, as in so trigger a quest? if so, i'd say it's not neccessary to change it. But do add some sort of tutorial button so people can see the exact command, i accidentaly skipped past that part through my first gameplay, so i had to redo the scenes, I reckon at the Major so see the commands again. :)

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First demo was promising, i was only sad that lust and obidience didn't seem to affect anything, i mean you can't do anything whit them yet at least.
For some reason i cant mastubate at lake more then 1 time at the night.
Is there some meaning of paintings? Getting them where super expincive and they don't seem to do anything (i gues that later they get naughtier)

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the demo and its really promising. Really liking the 3 girls I have seen so far.

But I have to agree that the normal battles feel a bit slow.
You might want to reduce the skill costs a little bit, or does the cost reduce themselves with growing levels?

She doesn't feel weak, but 40 for starting skills seems kinda useless if you can kill the normal enemies in 2 attacks. And it makes grinding the skills a pain in the (perfectly formed) ass.

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm... Illusion Playclub Poser Studio that's creat so barbie dool look of main heroine, i liked the style.

Not so bad, but is pity that only standart MV sprites in the game. Parallax Mapping and customized sprites would be looks much better.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First demo was promising, i was only sad that lust and obidience didn't seem to affect anything, i mean you can't do anything whit them yet at least.
For some reason i cant mastubate at lake more then 1 time at the night.
Is there some meaning of paintings? Getting them where super expincive and they don't seem to do anything (i gues that later they get naughtier)
Don't worry too much about Lust, Tame and Horniness. They'll have a larger part in 0.2 with Arrogance and Pentagrams System I've created.

You can "have fun with yourself" more than one time in another period of the day ;) (oops, maybe it's not included in 0.1, I don't remember ^^)

Paintings are just bonuses for people who like collecting things (and I know few people are). It stays open for side stories but not in my priority list.

But I have to agree that the normal battles feel a bit slow.
You might want to reduce the skill costs a little bit, or does the cost reduce themselves with growing levels?
You have a point here. I'll test with skill for Jab and High Kick at 30 (same as flyin' kicks) because now, I don't use them at 40 and it may cause to slow the normal battles.
The problem is that you may not use the Aura Skill to boost the points anymore.

Not so bad, but is pity that only standart MV sprites in the game. Parallax Mapping and customized sprites would be looks much better.
I agree but I don't have a high skill in RPG MAKING to create such things. I do my best with what I learned so far. (An I do some beginners errors !)

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) Will future enemies have any grapple based H attacks? Like say a bind or grab, and then following it with H attacks which becomes increasingly harder to break out of based on some sex parameter like lust?

2) Will enemies get more bold with their H attacks over time based on any sex parameters, like say going from slaps and spanks to groping, fingering or whatever?

Just curious because so far from the demo it seems like most of the rape happens only after you lose, but its still really early so im wondering what your vision or design direction is with relation to the H aspect of the combat.

Thanks for your time :)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's up Maellion ?

What about updating weekly a progress chart to let us know your progress on the next chapter ?
It'd be nice if you have some time to spare for that.
I think it'd keep people hooked up as well ;-)

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey !

You're right Combustion Man, how about some news ?
The fact is I don't want to bump the thread artificially with nothing interesting to say.
I'm deep into the development phase of version 0.2 right now.
The last weeks I worked hard on some key events and the story.
Background has now taken a real place into the universe and I tried to make things sexy in every way. I increased my skills a bit with RPG Maker, maps are more rich in my opinion.

The big part to come will be the test phase. I hope everything will stand and not collapse because of a stupid bug or something.
The hardest part now is the last challenge before ending chapter 1. I have the feeling that I am very close but still so far...
I don't want to haste things and people on the blog are patient and ready to support me.

The project is still young but I put all my efforts to keep the same feeling after the very good reception of 0.1 and feedbacks.
I think I reached that goal and even more...Of course, you don't have anything to see right now because I don't want to share the story with frustrating small parts, playing 10 minutes then it's over...

So I agree the develpment is long but once 0.2 will be out, you'll have replayability, things to find and content.
I try to keep a realistic way to do the game in my mind because I know if I am too ambitious, I could burn...

Last thing, I am working on the game only 2 hours per day because of my main job taking the rest of my time. That's ironic but I don't think I could stay on my game 8hours a day though. You need to go out to have a better view on your project sometimes.

For the progress, I can't really describe it...I have done the maps of Chapter one (one dungeon left), story could be at 90%...side quests and Hentai Things up to 80% done I guess...For Chapter 1.
The big boss will be soon : test, balance and bug chase.
I'll need few people for that.

The best way to follow my feelings about the project (sometimes I may be discouraged but I'm still motivated !) is to follow my blog.
Did you see my brand new sig about that ? ^^

Thanks to everybody for their kind words and criticism. I read every suggestion with high attention.
I'm thinking a lot about H-battles recently and to put more ryona/dialogues/grabs hot techniques could really be compatible with the battle system. I just need time to put it in place...always time man.

A few screens from the blog...See you soon :)

Attachments

Reactions: Xil
OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it could be interesting for you to know that you can apply for beta 0.2.
You have to answer a few questions on my blog before that.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get into v 0.2? I answered the questions on your blog, but never heard back from you. I supplied my e-mail address.