What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

The cards only evolve when you combine 2 copies of the same card .
ex:
R -> R + -> R + +
But should do this once the cards are in max lvl for obtaining its full potential (10% max lvl)
thanks you, just annother annoying question (the last) outside for upgrading, for what other purpose i can use the gold?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Started recently, only got to the 5th quest so far.
Lots of posts, are there any "best tips" somewhere? Otherwise...

1. Should I focus on rushing the stages as fast as possible?

2. Should I rank up whenever I can during PVP? Or should I wait until I collect a set of equips before moving on. It seems like level doesn't make a difference in who you're matched up with cause I'm constantly getting matched up with level 20's when I was only level 10.

3. Is it better to farm cards in lower-level stages, compared to higher-level stages? Are there are any stages with 100% card drops (like, 3 out of 3, instead of 2 out of 3). Equips are a waste of stamina so I'd probably be satisfied with just 20 exp cards.

IGN: Senhime

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my friend list is 29/30 right now but I think a lot of people in it aren't active anymore so I'm looking to add new active people that can spawn the rank 11 event boss rage god shiva you need to be at least at the 13th map to spawn it

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks you, just annother annoying question (the last) outside for upgrading, for what other purpose i can use the gold?
With gold also you can send your cards at Exploration Map.

so you have the possibility to obtain rings, necklaces and other ítems.

Started recently, only got to the 5th quest so far.
Lots of posts, are there any "best tips" somewhere? Otherwise...

1. Should I focus on rushing the stages as fast as possible?

2. Should I rank up whenever I can during PVP? Or should I wait until I collect a set of equips before moving on. It seems like level doesn't make a difference in who you're matched up with cause I'm constantly getting matched up with level 20's when I was only level 10.

3. Is it better to farm cards in lower-level stages, compared to higher-level stages? Are there are any stages with 100% card drops (like, 3 out of 3, instead of 2 out of 3). Equips are a waste of stamina so I'd probably be satisfied with just 20 exp cards.

IGN: Senhime
1.- Yes, but is better to finish first the events stages, as these are limited

2.- it would be advisable to get to rank 10 or 11 maximum.
but I advise you to wait and not progress in pvp for now, since occasionally host events in pvp.

3.- the beginning is good to have cards UC onwards afterwards the idea is to get cards R - SR.
Regarding the percentage of obtaining a specific card in is only luck, there are times you can get several copies as also can not get any.

I let the wiki with the stages

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game and tentacle tactics has quite a steep learning/leveling curve. Pretty difficult to get rare cards in either I find. >.<

Any pointers?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game and tentacle tactics has quite a steep learning/leveling curve. Pretty difficult to get rare cards in either I find. >.<

Any pointers?
this wiki in google translate can teach you alot but you start finding rare cards when you get to about the 13th map and these big fat looking dragon bosses will give rares at 100% everything after that I think is about a 15-25% chance but you get scenes for combining UC cards too. The event bosses drop exclusive rares/ SR too sometimes but they seem to make the drop rate too low for anyone to get enough of them to get the scenes from combining them. There is also the gacha which seems to have a rather large amount of exclusive rares but its stupidly expensive if you ask me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there anything new ?

haven't play LoW for a while
You can save your equipment like you save a roster of girls now~ Best update in months. Also there's another rare girl from rare spawn boss event going on that you'll probably never be able to complete unless you sell your soul to playing 24/7. This event did give out a pretty good R girl for free though if you complete the limited dungeon. Oh and there are new equipment pieces that you can obtain from a new exploration-type dungeons where you send your girls out on missions on a timer to complete. It's not all that interesting but the equipment from it is really helpful.

Man I hate how you can't let girls cannibalize themselves. I have all these Sandra's that I can't feed to my army of Sandra's. I have to feed them to other elements because I don't need to level any other earth girls because of my 12 Sandra's. This game should be called Lord of Sandra's. I think I've found like 16 now. No fire SRs, 2 Mabel (Wind), 2 Korsei (Water).

Last edited:

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With gold also you can send your cards at Exploration Map.

so you have the possibility to obtain rings, necklaces and other ítems.

1.- Yes, but is better to finish first the events stages, as these are limited

2.- it would be advisable to get to rank 10 or 11 maximum.
but I advise you to wait and not progress in pvp for now, since occasionally host events in pvp.

3.- the beginning is good to have cards UC onwards afterwards the idea is to get cards R - SR.
Regarding the percentage of obtaining a specific card in is only luck, there are times you can get several copies as also can not get any.

I let the wiki with the stages
i still dont have that button but i guess i need to unlock via levelling, anyway thank you for the answers

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I went and merged two R cards together without thinking of the consequences and it became an SR+ with a cost of 38 (vs 16)...I wanted that card so I ended up walking around with just one card and I'm winning more at PVP than I did with 3 cards lol

Right now I'm skipping matches with anyone with multiple R's or SR's...anyone 10+ levels higher, or anyone with flashy equips, but is there a better way to determine whether you have a chance to win or not?

Half the time I'm hoping my SR girl will go and use her magic which basically hits 50% of the HP if the enemy's using weak cards .

i still dont have that button but i guess i need to unlock via levelling, anyway thank you for the answers
According to the wiki you get it at level 20, which I can confirm since I just reached level 20 a few moments ago and it appeared.
I like the idea though...it seems like easy training while I'm not in front of the computer and you get rare stuff.

Last edited:

kyor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm upload hcg in Gallery. want Is not yet in albums.

ht tp://exhentai.org/g/665642/b138b80cbb/

sorry i'm broken English language :confused::confused:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made this album of all the notably rare cards I have so far I really wish I could of gotten 4 of that jill of flame card to get the hcg but I was left with 3 when the event ended also I have 4 of the Ha-shin Paruvu~ati card from the raging god shiva now so I'll upload that after I 4 max it felt like they upped the rate of SR from the event bosses a little since I got 4 of them with time to spare still not enough for a casual player I think though

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I went and merged two R cards together without thinking of the consequences and it became an SR+ with a cost of 38 (vs 16)...I wanted that card so I ended up walking around with just one card and I'm winning more at PVP than I did with 3 cards lol

Right now I'm skipping matches with anyone with multiple R's or SR's...anyone 10+ levels higher, or anyone with flashy equips, but is there a better way to determine whether you have a chance to win or not?

Half the time I'm hoping my SR girl will go and use her magic which basically hits 50% of the HP if the enemy's using weak cards .

According to the wiki you get it at level 20, which I can confirm since I just reached level 20 a few moments ago and it appeared.
I like the idea though...it seems like easy training while I'm not in front of the computer and you get rare stuff.
just as expected,the only thing that i dont get now is the power for bosses, i have arrived at the second stage of the sixth level and all the bosses that i meet i cant fight them

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need to increase the stat on the far right when you level up that raises the maximum number in the huge red orb in the main screen I think it is called force but you need that to attack raid bosses kind of like a stamina system but only for raid bosses it regenerates like your regular stamina. If your maximum stamina isn't big enough you cant even attack the boss once.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know you can get the original files by monitoring network traffic when you view the scene and then download the swf. I did that for , but couldn't be bothered to do it with this game cause...well, there are too many ways to combine 11 arbitrary characters together that it's not worth the effort to try brute forcing.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you need to increase the stat on the far right when you level up that raises the maximum number in the huge red orb in the main screen I think it is called force but you need that to attack raid bosses kind of like a stamina system but only for raid bosses it regenerates like your regular stamina. If your maximum stamina isn't big enough you cant even attack the boss once.
i thinked that stat was for the damage dealed by my avatar,anyway thanks

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know you can get the original files by monitoring network traffic when you view the scene and then download the swf. I did that for , but couldn't be bothered to do it with this game cause...well, there are too many ways to combine 11 arbitrary characters together that it's not worth the effort to try brute forcing.
could I use that to get the files for cards I dont have?

kyor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm Update this
htt p://exhentai.org/g/667438/111cae0f3d/

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are these LV Max books that I'm getting from bosses? I'm guessing they're just for leveling up my cards, but what is an effective way to use them?

could I use that to get the files for cards I dont have?
You could, if you knew the exact URL for the files.
For example, here are two girls that I have:

Code:
http://otome-i.smq.jp/img/game/flash/event/r18/WNQJRQNEGC1.swf
http://otome-i.smq.jp/img/game/flash/event/r18/NHRQINLULI7.swf
Note that they won't work if you open them in your browser. You need to decompile them to get the resources.

Personally, I don't know how they have coded the program to know what file to look.

I've downloaded the main program and looked through the scripts using SWF decompiler, but all I see is how they are handling the URL's, but not where they are sending them (for example, if you select a specific card in your album).

It would be really useful if anyone knows what kind of request is sent when you click on a specific card to view an event.
It might be something as simple as an ID, which the server uses to map to the appropriate string and returns the URL of the resource, which means it's basically impossible to get the rest of the cards without brute-force, hacking their servers, or playing the game properly.

When I did Quiz of Walkure, after playing through the tutorial and the first few stages I found that each event scene only had a 5-character hash consisting of numbers from 00000 to 99999, so I just hammered their servers with requests until I got the scenes I wanted. I don't know whether I got all of them, because I didn't play far enough, but I feel that I at least got a significant amount.

On the other hand, if they d pulled a tentacle tactics and didn't hash their URL's at all...well, that was done in like 5 mins
Code:
http://exhentai.org/g/658648/ea6c2e2d29/
If you PM me the links for the cards you've found so far maybe I can see if there's any patterns.
Or at least, have more data to work with to see if there's something in the source scripts that we can use.

However, I'm still thinking the game simply sends an ID to the server, and the server returns the URL. But I don't see any requests being sent through chrome's network inspector.

Brute-force is not an option here either. I would not recommend anyone sending a quadrillion requests to the server trying to get the CG.

Last edited: