What's new

Lord Of Walkure

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

wait, the R+ card I got from event has 1.5k attack, but when I maxed my two Rs, the R+ I got had 2.5k attack. Does that mean it's impossible to make a 4MAX event R++?

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wait, the R+ card I got from event has 1.5k attack, but when I maxed my two Rs, the R+ I got had 2.5k attack. Does that mean it's impossible to make a 4MAX event R++?
sure if you have 4 copy of it
but it's hard to get 4 of both R and SR event card
i still only got one each of them

btw
anyone got trouble with the connection atm ? i got it very slow :(

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@^same for me , I think its because storm , did you read or watch news recently?
p/s : aw my mistake , there R+ lv 1 card in your store , so you can get R++ card from event now >_<

Last edited:

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For someone don't know: in this event, if you login by smartphone, you can get an fire SR card, and you may get another one at the end of limited quest. Its stats' so kool, begin with 2450/3100 and 4M is 24289/26669. Wow, you 'll be pretty strong :D. How to do it? Just open your smartphone's browser and find the game, then login, and you got it! Have fun!

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@^same for me , I think its because storm , did you read or watch news recently?
p/s : aw my mistake , there R+ lv 1 card in your store , so you can get R++ card from event now >_<
lol
is that + free card is 2MAX ?

lspirate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tip from me:
If you don't have smartphone, you may get SR card, doing next steps:
1. Install Opera 17
2. Install User-Agent Switcher: addons.opera.com/ru/extensions/details/user-agent-switcher/?display=en
3. Set "Android->Samsung Galaxy S3" User Agent
4. Go to sp.dmm.co.jp/netgame/gadgets/index/app_id/435797
5. Launch LoW and open your gifts list! ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuck guess this means I'm gonna have to wait till next year to get that last event SR. The events in this game are too hard or I probably would of had to of kept this game up 24/7 to have gotten that last card

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tip from me:
1. Install Opera 17
2. Install User-Agent Switcher: addons.opera.com/ru/extensions/details/user-agent-switcher/?display=en
4. Launch LoW and open your gifts list! ^_^
Does this only work with Samsung Galaxy S3? Tried iPhone and didn't get anything.

edit: it worked with iPhone too, launched through switcher, then I launched through firefox regularly and it was in the gift box. thanks!

Last edited:

lspirate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this only work with Samsung Galaxy S3? Tried iPhone and didn't get anything.

edit: it worked with iPhone too, launched through switcher, then I launched through firefox regularly and it was in the gift box. thanks!
First I tried iPhone and Windows Phone 8 through "User-Agent Switcher" in Opera 17 - And these selections take no effect. But next step I tried Samsung Galaxy S3 - And this selection allowed me get gift - And in previously post, in instruction I noted this variant as main.

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so , you get 2 SR card(SR+) , and no chance get 4SR card( SR++) ?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can only get additional copies using gold gacha.

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so I don't really need to get that SR+ , already full hands at lvl up another cards

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SR cards are always good to get, since you can compare stats and use the most powerful.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The (Ex) version of new bosses have a lot of defense. D:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tip from me:
1. Install Opera 17
Thanks a lot for the tip, it's still not working for me though. I tried it through Firefox with Iphone 3 and Opera 17 with the Samsung Galaxy S3. I could really use an SR card... My Fire R can barely hit the new boss.

WHOOO there we go, it finally popped up. Thank you so much for sharing this :) You got me my first SR lol. Ah, she's strong and cute. Now trying to level her without that event will be a chore. At least I'm starting to get better than level 1 cards in dungeons.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tip from me:
1. Install Opera 17
I just saw what connected by smartphone to receive the SR card
as I no have one, I really served your tip.
thank you very much. :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found that same add on for google chrome but I had to delete my cookies for it to work the add on itself says webpages will still display you as using a normal browser until you delete them and then for some reason I had to log in then leave the page and enter the dmm website and find lord of walkure in the list of apps I think this somehow got me a +6 fire element robe also along with the SR

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

got an new SR from those water/wind hag

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same here and I needed a strong earth card pretty bad those regular R earth things I got from the dragons keep doing 0 dmg cause they have low attack but high dmg on their skills

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

same here and I needed a strong earth card pretty bad those regular R earth things I got from the dragons keep doing 0 dmg cause they have low attack but high dmg on their skills
those R earth which are strong and easy to get are
+Camus from the earth dragon
+Olga from wind/earth crystal

actually ppl often end up with have less than 4 event SR/R cards so i don't care much about those event cards at all