What's new

Lord Of Walkure

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

IGN: Mulver.

Parfate, I think you should post this semiguide done by suning about the rank of the bosses and the cards that drop each one: ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=484601&postcount=419

OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Parfate, I think you should post this semiguide done by suning about the rank of the bosses and the cards that drop each one: ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=484601&postcount=419
Okay, do you know how to make a table in this forum?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, do you know how to make a table in this forum?
You don't have to make it EXACTLY like it. Some like:

Crystals (fire) - rank: 9 - weakness: water - Reward: (R) [name] - Reward assist: (UC) [name] - appearance: here to there

will work just fine. I think it'll be a day or 2 but I'm going to SS the girls (and boy) I have and the girls I don't have and post them here with their names. I know it's going to make me all paru paru for the event girls I missed out on...but I'll manage.

Last edited:
OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Done. Feel free to check it.

You don't have to make it EXACTLY like it. Some like:

Crystals (fire) - rank: 9 - weakness: water - Reward: (R) [name] - Reward assist: (UC) [name] - appearance: here to there

will work just fine. I think it'll be a day or 2 but I'm going to SS the girls (and boy) I have and the girls I don't have and post them here with their names. I know it's going to make me all paru paru for the event girls I missed out on...but I'll manage.
I make it using Microsoft Excel (Tidier). Feel free to download and check it, tell me if there are any mistakes so I can correct it.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

my IGN is Kikuko.

feel free to add. i'm not too strong but getting there.

edit: ops already on list. by the way are books just food for other cards or is there another use

Last edited:

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hi, i'm new here. i often meet strong boss ( around rank 5) and i can't beat them alone . i would glad if some-one can add friend me and help me . thanks
IGN: TheTMD
p/s: how you guys have many rare card, i didn't even see one.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The joys of getting up there in levels, is how. Rank 8 and above bosses, usually drop rare cards.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it's bad that i spend too much time at the sauna event map to lvl my fire cards
at lv 31 and i'm still around with worms and bird boss

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what is arena lower normal arena?( need 8 sta and gain 8 exp)

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just play this game day ago , there many thing I don't know , about how use friend assist and point from pvp use for what? , and weird , when I equip knife I deal 500 dmg but when I equip staff I dead 1000 dmg( normal attack not skill) is there something I wrong?
p/s thanks for help.

OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just play this game day ago , there many thing I don't know , about how use friend assist and point from pvp use for what? , and weird , when I equip knife I deal 500 dmg but when I equip staff I dead 1000 dmg( normal attack not skill) is there something I wrong?
p/s thanks for help.
For friends to assist you = you nid to deal at leas 1 time damage than choose the option below the 戦う(fight) and nid to finish your boss by urself.

For your damage
1st, do u mean its ur player that deal the damage or ur card?
with this information, i can onli think of :-

If your player that deal damage
1. your staff magic damage is higher than your knife physical damage.
2. your knife deal normal/below normal damage (read the 'Balance' at 'card deck')
3. your oppenent is wearing a 'Armor' instead of 'Cloth' (read spoiler at Equid)
4. your staff deals a critical damage ( ignore your oppenent def by 100%)
5. your staff deal normal/higher normal damage (read the ‘Balance' at 'card deck')

If your card that deal damage
1. lolz your card damage wont affect by wat ur character equied (staff or sword)
2. your card deal critical damage when u equid your staff
3. your card deal below normal damage when you equid ur sword
4. read the balance at card deck

Point from PvP, read the event reward

Last edited:

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For friends to assist you = you nid to deal at leas 1 time damage than choose the option below the 戦う(fight) and nid to finish your boss by urself.

For your damage
1st, do u mean its ur player that deal the damage or ur card?
with this information, i can onli think of :-

If your player that deal damage
1. your staff magic damage is higher than your knife physical damage.
2. your knife deal normal/below normal damage (read the 'Balance' at 'card deck')
3. your oppenent is wearing a 'Armor' instead of 'Cloth' (read spoiler at Equid)
4. your staff deals a critical damage ( ignore your oppenent def by 100%)
5. your staff deal normal/higher normal damage (read the ‘Balance' at 'card deck')

If your card that deal damage
1. lolz your card damage wont affect by wat ur character equied (staff or sword)
2. your card deal critical damage when u equid your staff
3. your card deal below normal damage when you equid ur sword
4. read the balance at card deck

Point from PvP, read the event reward
Not very understand but thanks . I may learn more by the time .
btw: is that mean if I equip knife I may have higher chance to kill another player who equipping cloth and same as staff. And what is stat which right next att-def-mp stat board( above element stat), some equipment give that stat some not

Last edited:

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Add me to that list: 234h432

Yeah.. its my old legit ID though xD

Last edited:
OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not very understand but thanks . I may learn more by the time .
btw: is that mean if I equip knife I may have higher chance to kill another player who equipping cloth and same as staff. And what is stat which right next att-def-mp stat board( above element stat), some equipment give that stat some not

You will catchup in 1week like tat, today is my 14th days lolz according to JAP time.

If eq knife: Yes to cloth, no to staff. but mostly depends on luck (Balance).
クリチカル= Critical, chance to ignore oppenent/enemy 100% def.
バランス=Balance, read at 'Card deck' spoiler for example
Note: Player critical and balance wont effect cards' critical and balance

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well this is interesting, the original thread of WoL is sinking slowly, currently on page 4.

Might as well make this the official thread for WoL

Edit: Also, I'll do another game menu images compilation (probably tomorrow), for each section of the description on 2nd post. currently it's not complete
Edit2:
This threat is for PURE GUIDE, real threat is
I believe you want to say "real thread", not "real threat" :D

Last edited: