What's new

Lord Of Walkure

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

:D
that puush for pc too
I see , that staff same stat as item stage 12 but it magic dmg and higher crit chance - balance. so there no reason for me to get it.
some software with combine button don't work on Laptop( some laptop not all) , don't know why

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I see , that staff same stat as item stage 12 but it magic dmg and higher crit chance - balance. so there no reason for me to get it.
some software with combine button don't work on Laptop( some laptop not all) , don't know why
dunno :/, anyway why those silver dragons so annoying today ;_;

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I.e. Gold gacha I assume. No thanks :/

Okay, translation is 99% done, there is one thing that I still don't understand in the equipment page, so if someone can tell me what this is supposed to mean, then I can upload the complete work
Bump for this post, this is the last post on page 17. I need help on that one

anyone get 1st slot from stage 13 yet? just completed that stage but I didn't get that item
btw: what software you guys use to capture screenshot from webpage? my razer game booster only can capture client game
See

Also, I used Snagit, contrary to what people normally use here since it automatically do the cropping for me

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bump for this post, this is the last post on page 17. I need help on that one
I think it's like tittle from pvp or event( like most killer or something like that) or coming soon :D
p/s: ty for software, i'll try it. ouch , it's need buy to use >.< , it's good software , easy to use :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in order to complete this event , you need at least 72.3 hours to clear all stage , mean 3days + >.<

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dunno :/, anyway why those silver dragons so annoying today ;_;
I just got a silver dragon pop...and no energy to even attack him. profound sadness...

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it's like tittle from pvp or event( like most killer or something like that) or coming soon :D
p/s: ty for software, i'll try it. ouch , it's need buy to use >.< , it's good software , easy to use :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in order to complete this event , you need at least 72.3 hours to clear all stage , mean 3days + >.<
Title from event? Hmm that's strange, because there's no event katakana mentioned in it... I wish I could get that text and search it in kanji dictionary :/

If you are using Windows, you can try using something called snipping tools or use the good old print screen. Just make sure to save as JPG (and if there is option to choose quality, choose medium, no need for high) since everything else just bloat the file size, and this forum is insanely restrictive about file size

Edit: alright, the kanji in question is this "装備制限". However, google says the meaning of this is "Equipment limit". But I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as that...? What is going on here?

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone get 1st slot from stage 13 yet? just completed that stage but I didn't get that item
btw: what software you guys use to capture screenshot from webpage? my razer game booster only can capture client game
it's an + 10 staff

OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: alright, the kanji in question is this "装備制限". However, google says the meaning of this is "Equipment limit". But I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as that...? What is going on here?
juz ignore it, there is no information for this.
P.S juz make Card Deck is enuff lolz, the others dont hav any changes wat =.=''
强化值顺 = ascending acord Upgrade
売却值顺 = ascending acord selling price
攻擊力值顺 = ascending acord physical att
魔法攻擊力值顺 = ascending acord magic att

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my fire dragon tier 8 is up
please help, ty :D

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

强化值顺 = ascending acord Upgrade
売却值顺 = ascending acord selling price
攻擊力值顺 = ascending acord physical att
魔法攻擊力值顺 = ascending acord magic att
You know, I'm not sure why you mentioned this since I can't seem find this on the new Card Deck page. If I'm wrong, then provide me a sample screenshot of the page you re talking about.

But anyway, here's the easier to read format.

Attachments

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know, I'm not sure why you mentioned this since I can't seem find this on the new Card Deck page. If I'm wrong, then provide me a sample screenshot of the page you re talking about.

Thanks for the Translation of the new Card Deck page, Good Job ;)

OP
P

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lolz, its ok if u hav done it

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There isn't gonna be anything happening like not being able to return to these earlier stages upon completing the event by any chance, is there? I missed the sword from stage 12 and there's a level 15 UC card I could farm from stage 14, but pushing forward is the priority.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There isn't gonna be anything happening like not being able to return to these earlier stages upon completing the event by any chance, is there? I missed the sword from stage 12 and there's a level 15 UC card I could farm from stage 14, but pushing forward is the priority.
you can farm at the passed area so dw :D

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey is the starting girl upgradeable? I've been lvling her but stopped recently because im not sure lol

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All HCG i have

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All HCG i have
thanks man :)