What's new

Lord of Walkure

Re: Lord of Walkure

yeah i hate those slots full
i wish it had a way to get cash points since there is Warehouse which you can store cards and equipments ( would use that with elemental equips and ++ cards)

Eh. I just sell the useless crap. :p

Eh. I just sell the useless crap. :p

i know but sometimes you want to store up +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 so you can upg to a good level when get a new weapon ( like the white dragon one) also i would save up all ++ cards in there just for collection (there is also monster card limit 50)

i know but sometimes you want to store up +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 so you can upg to a good level when get a new weapon ( like the white dragon one) also i would save up all ++ cards in there just for collection (there is also monster card limit 50)

Yeah, I know the limits for cards. And I only got two really good items so far, that weren't upgraded. My awesome sword and armor. :D And Sun, did I add you on there yet, or no?

Yeah, I know the limits for cards. And I only got two really good items so far, that weren't upgraded. My awesome sword and armor. :D And Sun, did I add you on there yet, or no?

idk what's your nick? i am Yukawa in game

I got 2 UCs to level 20, dunno if I want to keep at it till they're like 30 or maxed :I.

Btw, my ign is Rompalot. Become my friend and send me boss assists *wink*.

Blagh, those event bosses are too tough for me :p. I really should farm some levels for my cards.

Last edited:

This game is strangely addicting and simple to play, I can play a bunch of other games while waiting for the timers so that's pretty enjoyable.

Feel free to add me on my handle, ThePie

I so wish I could get SR cards. xD

I so wish I could get SR cards. xD

so far i only got one but already got the other 4 of the R girl from the event just trying to max out her level now both SR and R event cards are balanced type ( attack and skill damage are close to each other)

so far i only got one but already got the other 4 of the R girl from the event just trying to max out her level now both SR and R event cards are balanced type ( attack and skill damage are close to each other)

It just sucks trying to level and get good cards. x.x Takes forever.

Oooh, just got my first non-redhead rare. The blonde, wind-element girl. Too bad I just blew all my cards to level up a UC++ to 4/21.

Oooh, just got my first non-redhead rare. The blonde, wind-element girl. Too bad I just blew all my cards to level up a UC++ to 4/21.

nice man. :D Wish I could get one, other then Dragon Girl, ya know?

I have a question, after a PvP match and you lose, what's the option on the left for?

I believe it's an option to send a friend request.

It just sucks trying to level and get good cards. x.x Takes forever.

If u want to become strong, then it REALLY takes time :D. Sorry that I cant add u to my friends list. Actually, support many people will easily get good cards, even SR (especially boss from Rank 10 - 18).

Does being from the USA stop someone from being able to play this game?

Can someone tell me what is this and how i use it?

Attachments

• Sin tA-tulo.jpg
    Sin tA-tulo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Back