What's new

Lord of Walkure

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

I believe that is an upgrade stone for increasing the chances of success in item combination.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea what that is. Sorry.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right, it increases the chance of an item combination not failing by 5% per one you use. All you lose if it fails though is the secondary item, not the one you are upgrading. Useful when you are trying got upgrade things that are 12+, at that point it starts getting into the 80 percentiles and lower, and it can take awhile to build up an item to combine that is that high or higher, so it is annoying when it breaks on you.

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yay, I managed to get the event SR from a boss assist. She isn't the best there is, but I like her :).

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh. How many floors must I go through on the event? I'm already through 15 or 16 of them, so many left?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh. How many floors must I go through on the event? I'm already through 15 or 16 of them, so many left?
20 floors
on the 17-20 has low chance to obtain UC lv 15 card

Innovator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remember to equip good gears and good cards to face the floor boss to earn the event card. Try to max out this card and u will get a good SR+ card even better than some R++, max att is 11402 and magic att is 19837. Finally 15 post! now here some proof for u guys : . This is the R++ max all : .

Last edited:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey guys, what does this mean? puu.sh/3GsiS.jpg :confused:

Reputation score

It means "Critical". The one adjacent to it, with the 6 next to it, means "Balance".

Innovator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn my friend T_T
:(
Ur friend sure is lucky, how many that black knight did u get anyways ?. U dont need to worry too much. U can encounter metal turtle to get that card even after this event :)

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ur friend sure is lucky, how many that black knight did u get anyways ?. U dont need to worry too much. U can encounter metal turtle to get that card even after this event :)
now he got 4 T T. i got only one.

Last edited: