What's new

Lord of Walkure

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

well but how do u win? thats the problem xD maybe just pvp? and i chose randomly xD w/e seems like ill lose this one

EDIT:eek:h you can change the girl you chose.... i realy dont know what the event is all about
entry will be until 16th of this month then probably after that you won't be able to choose and the battle for the cards will start ( maybe chance to get when you win 5 times a row? )
also you can see that the girl you choose on the menu has Circle point ( サークルポイント) and number of contests (エントリ-人数)
when the battle event starts ( 16th) every win will give points to the circle maybe will have a requirement to trade cards (that's why you can choose R would be less points than SR?)

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I'm screwed if it is based on any sort of win, I'm at lvl 11 where almost all my fights are against guys with all SR's/SSR's and the super strong bought equipment, and quite often a good 30-50 levels higher than me...

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I'm screwed if it is based on any sort of win, I'm at lvl 11 where almost all my fights are against guys with all SR's/SSR's and the super strong bought equipment, and quite often a good 30-50 levels higher than me...
well maybe circle points is for everyone who choose this card so as far your circle wins you will gain something
Silver dragon up

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm out of force, blew everything doing 60% of a silver dragon's health 30 minutes ago from bukuku...who didn't finish it off at 1 hp.

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wah! Stage 16 boss monster monstrosity! Someone help me!

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wah! Stage 16 boss monster monstrosity! Someone help me!
too strong i can only hit 2-3% will need a lot of people or overpowered one to kill this one (and i got no Air type cards)

Last edited:

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, it's just my luck that no one else is on when I get these type of bosses :I.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what level is said boss im lvl 12 so idk if i can help but perhaps u never know (well unless you do)

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what level is said boss im lvl 12 so idk if i can help but perhaps u never know (well unless you do)
I believe people have referred to it as the Broken Dreadnought, it has 2 million HP, so it's pretty far and away from your current ability. Thanks for the offer, though.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woops just noticed that was you who said stage 16 doubt ill be much help then but if i can just send me a pm

k well guess i have quite a ways before that then lol

Last edited:

AsPDasP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to clarify the boss stage is the first number listed at the top left corner of the screen right? Because if your having problems with a stage 16 I well all hope is lost at this stage 7.

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure none of the bosses are meant to be able to be taken alone, unless you spend a LOT of money.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol. I wish I had 50k Force and Energy. Just imagine how long it would take for it to fill back up completely. xD

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol. I wish I had 50k Force and Energy. Just imagine how long it would take for it to fill back up completely. xD
With the power of math we can surpass imagination!
At a minute each point(which is the rate I think it charges at) thats 50K minutes, 833 hours, or 34 days rounding down decimals.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the power of math we can surpass imagination!
At a minute each point(which is the rate I think it charges at) thats 50K minutes, 833 hours, or 34 days rounding down decimals.
In other words, too damn long! xD

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dreadnought up if anyone wants to help me before I go to sleep :/.

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least you did more than me :p. The one time I started it off (Damn that 60 energy cost), I did almost nothing because none of my cards procced their magic attack (I don't have very good physical cards :/).

37% remaining.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

60!? Fuck that shit. I'm gone. xD Bad enough the rank 10 takes 40, which I got after helping you. x.x No energy to attack it, so I can't call for allies to help. x.x