What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [Lord Arioch] Seeds of Chaos (v0.2.41)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Seeds of Chaos [Ren'Py]

ooooh im going to keep an eye on this one.

can i ask if you can turn the girl into a succubus but keep your human form? is that even possible Oo? her succubus form adorable.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow that art look soo good :3 count me in too

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy Damn! There's a lot of good games coming out this year. Exited for this one too! :D

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Next release will be out on the 21st.

@nightshad - If you are talking about Rowan - yes, he does remain human in appearance.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Next release will be out on the 21st.

@nightshad - If you are talking about Rowan - yes, he does remain human in appearance.
thats coool. thank you for telling me ^^

jewelss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This could become something better than Loren the Amazon, i'm cheering for you o/
And if you can finish it and make your way to steam i'll be waiting to purchase o/

Good luck on your journey ;)

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the demo, short but intense, the Art style is pretty good and the sex scene is high voltage.If the other aspects of the game keep that quality you have something big here.

On the other hand I found the story bits somehow hard to believe.Your char is supossed to be the Hero who slays the Big Evil years ago, this is a cliche in fantasy settings nor good or bad, but how old are your char?
I mean, he looks like in the early twenties at best, his wife too.
When they beat this Evil Lord years ago were they high schoolers or something?

Personally my suspension of disbelief was broken when he was introduced in the intro, at the beginning I though the Hero was the old man :D ,the boy looks too young to be a legendary hero.
Maybe changing his role a little can be good, like if he is the son or grand son of the Hero who fight in the Past.

Anyway, keep up with the good work, I really like what I can see of your project.
Let's do some PR on other Forums, like Loverslab and so on, to gain more notability for the project, there are worse concepts on Patreon making more than enough compared to this one.

Sorry for my engrish :eek:

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@jewells - Well, it's free, so you won't have to buy it. :)

@Raveman - Rowan is 29 and Alexia is 25, which I think they can both pass as. Part of it is the art style I think, but even if you don't agree, some people just look younger than their age anyway.

Glad you are enjoying it though. I have made threads at a few other places (Fen's forum, Hongfire), but I'm not really up on the boards. I'll make a thread over at LoversLab, anywhere else you'd recommend?

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yo can try in;
The Legend of Krystal Forums
The New Lagoon
Lemma Soft Forum
Tfgamessite
If I remenber more I will post em.

noname_wu

Banned
Reputation score

The paintings look awesome, I will have a try. :)

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Absolutely loving your art work! It's nice, with a fresh feeling to it. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to playing more!

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glad to see you have a demo! You seem to have a commitment to high production values and the field really needs more true dark fantasy, so I'm happy to see this project come to fruition.

The demo is short enough that it's difficult to evaluate your overall style and direction, but I can still say that it's really nice to see competent writing in a NSFW game. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to future updates! ^-^

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Sierra, I'm a big fan of what you've done with TLS, so it means a lot.

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So Leetmusic put together a demo of the music so far, containing some stuff that isn't even in the game yet. If you are interested you can check it out .

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Nice artwork for a visual novel,but boo that the main protagonist is a guy. I'm a sad panda. But 3x thumbs to the artist and the creator.

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New version day, you can grab 0.0.05 . Next update will be out in two weeks. :)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version day, you can grab 0.0.05 . Next update will be out in two weeks. :)
*After playing it*

Goddamnit you cliffhanger!! :p

May i give you some feedbacks? Apologize if some of it are too minor or already taken note of:

-It is possible to arrange it so mugshots of characters that are supposed to be opposing each other, in this case Rowan and the newly introduced foe, a little farther from each other? As of now i just can't hold my giggle that they looked like standing beside each other despite being enemies on serious note.
-I think a smoother transitions between each scene portraits will do nicely, what'd you think?

That's all i can give.
Looking forward for the next update! :)

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have separated them a bit, reason it wasn't done already was because orc was too wide for the default setting and putting him on the edge cut the sprite off. When I had a bit of free time, I made him a special position just for him. :)

Not sure what you mean by scene portraits, do you mean the transitions? (Fade in / out)

Next public release will be out in just under two weeks, on the 4th of June.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have separated them a bit, reason it wasn't done already was because orc was too wide for the default setting and putting him on the edge cut the sprite off. When I had a bit of free time, I made him a special position just for him. :)

Not sure what you mean by scene portraits, do you mean the transitions? (Fade in / out)

Next public release will be out in just under two weeks, on the 4th of June.
I'm glad my feedback can be of some use. :)

Maybe i should have called it CG?
The transition between consecutive CGs, for example the transition between the blowjob and bed sex CG, it was instant, right?
It's nothing bad, really, i just thought it would give better immersion if there's at least a little transition effect between CGs.

OP
Lord Arioch

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah gotcha, have added a simple dissolve. :)