What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

If I remember correctly the best LOP game i've ever played was Living with Temptation, Cheating with a hot girl is VERY TEMPTING, and I LOVE IT

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

LOP Gold Bonus : Erotic Date Sylvia and Nick

note - click the image to get the link.

updated
-the first post with this game and Blind Date 3D.
-the second post with high quality My Sex Date Eleanor.

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone completed the game 13rooms? cause that game pissed me off cause i haven't completed it yet.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Hey, does anyone completed the game 13rooms? cause that game pissed me off cause i haven't completed it yet.
I did, it was really interesting. Worth playing over and over again! :D

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for another nice share, Cyberpunk.

I gotta say I'm getting a little tired of the trial and error style of these games. In ALL of them the only way to get the best ending is to spam attempts getting the exact sequence of actions/dialogue in the exact order that the game arbitrarily requires. The problem is that its never intuitive. I think part of it is bad translations, but often its just blatant oversight. Those are the only explanations I can think of when the girl gets upset about you doing/saying something when you've already done something much more extreme. These games never give any sort of hints about what sort of reaction you can expect for any choices you make so you're always just crossing your fingers, hoping for the best, and then restarting from the beginning for no good reason.

The art in these games is always very good, but I can't enjoy most of them without a guide. The gameplay is always extremely counter-intuitive.

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah it does seem for the Lop games that the rewards arent worth the amount of effort to get them (plus the whole unable to replay scenes doesnt help)

but thank you anyway :p CyberPunk (nice sig too :p )

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why do you think that way? I know that no-linear stories are signature to Lesson of Passion. But having a game with the complete package that includes better story and more sex scenes, instead of figuring it out after 2 or 3 plays.

I'm not in complete support for linear games, but having one game in between 3 or 4 non-linear ones will be great for the fan base which like more action in one go!

I get that adding non-linear story will remove the fun of repayability but it will only add variety to the their games! :)
Mnn, you make a fine point, a good game always beats a bad game, for sure.

The issue I have is, their latests linear games were rather short, while their non-linear games were very good, so if anything, I'd rather see a non-linear game because that's an insurance of a good game coming out.

But of course, that's only a matter of perspective and recent results, maybe I'm wrong and they'll make a great linear game.

birthofthecool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the new upload, I'll be checking it out right now.:cool:

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I gotta say I'm getting a little tired of the trial and error style of these games. In ALL of them the only way to get the best ending is to spam attempts getting the exact sequence of actions/dialogue in the exact order that the game arbitrarily requires. The problem is that its never intuitive. I think part of it is bad translations, but often its just blatant oversight. Those are the only explanations I can think of when the girl gets upset about you doing/saying something when you've already done something much more extreme. These games never give any sort of hints about what sort of reaction you can expect for any choices you make so you're always just crossing your fingers, hoping for the best, and then restarting from the beginning for no good reason.
I play their games because I find a sense of reality in their games. They are non-linear and each player can go to different paths along their gameplay. But you have a point. They are starting to shift their attention from games with richer story to games with more linear and trial and error system to get the "ultimate" ending. And I didn't realise that until you made the post with your concern. Literally, every game, be it Gold or Free, that came out in 2015 had that trial&error system with basically no clue as to what one might expect from a particular girl.

Take this for example, when I offered an alcoholic drink to Sylvia, she took it without hesitating, but when I fully expected her to smoke too, she rejected.

When I asked her about the most erotic experience, she disclosed it without giving it a second thought, but when I asked about her boyfriend, she was pissed.

They are the plot holes in the LoP Games. I don't find the same in S&G games because the characters stick to one personality throughout the game.

We should raise our concern either by making a post in their blog (& everyone in support would make a comment saying that they "agree.") or by separate e-mails. What do you all say?

Mnn, you make a fine point, a good game always beats a bad game, for sure.

The issue I have is, their latests linear games were rather short, while their non-linear games were very good, so if anything, I'd rather see a non-linear game because that's an insurance of a good game coming out.

But of course, that's only a matter of perspective and recent results, maybe I'm wrong and they'll make a great linear game.
Actually I was wrong and was trying to say that one big linear game would be nice in between 4 or 5 non linear ones. To appease everyone in their fanclub, you know? But since you pointed out that their linear games are shorter, I now agree that they should stick with their signature non-linear games.

yeah it does seem for the Lop games that the rewards aren't worth the amount of effort to get them (plus the whole unable to replay scenes doesn't help)
They've started making games with more detailed background pictures, that is consuming most their time I suppose. And when they finish a part of their originally planned project, they seem to think that they've worked more than usual and finalise the game with only a small part of the originally planned game.

Sex scenes are more narrative as days are passing by, they contain less animations and less & less fun. Details to boobs or intimate parts, while the sex scene is on, are also vanishing with each game. Tbh, I used to fap to those games, but now, I don't feel the "urge" anymore.. :eek:

Last edited:
OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I'm stuck at after i asked your the first task from the mask man
You need to grab the video player from the video room and show it to everyone. Then talk to the Russian lady, she will break the player and then find the masked man in the red room by pressing the remote.

Here's a walkthrough for 13 Rooms.

1. Entrance
Look at the Monitor and find the Number on the Wall (70952) - Exit
Left Side of the Door - Click and use the Number to open the Door

2. Garage
Look at the Car - it is closed
Look at the Picture on the Wall there is a key missed.
Go to the Spa (next Door)

3. Spa
Talk to the Girl and get the Key
Explore the Picture on the Wall and click following Combination:
down left - d. right - up right - up left (the 3 colour-puzzle opens)
Use from up to down following combination:
blue-green-red
green-blue-blue
red-green-red
Now the stairs are coming down ...

4. 1. Floor
Talk to the Guy and get the Car-Key

5. Kitchen
Talk to the 2nd Guy and try to get his knife
Talk to the Girls ...
Look into the Fridge and get the wine and the vodka
Give the vodka to the girl nearby the fridge and get the Combination (758*13#)
Now go to the next Room where you can read "Lounge" ...

6. Back to the Garage
Click on the Picture and kick twice on the Number-Field
Open the Inventory Box and click the Key You'got at the Spa - (Remember these Steps an remark how to use Items from your Inventory)
Use the Code you've got from the Girl
Click on "Secret"-Switch (its light turns to green)
Go to the Car
Click on the Car twice (you see the Inventory Box above the Picture)
Open the Inventory and Click the Car-Key
Take the combination
Click on the Hotspot to move the Car backward (Left Side in the Car)

7. Return to the Kitchen
Look at the Picture and get the Remote
Talk with the Guy in the Kitchen and get the Knife

2nd floor
Look at the Pillows in the front right and head back to the Guy in the Kitchen
Use the Knife at the Pillow and get the Stick.
Use the Remote to open the blue and red door.
Go through the Blue Door and look at the Wall
Use The Knife at the Wall and get the Hammer.

8. Return to the Kitchen
Talk to the Girl at the Fridge - Tell her you get the Red Door open ...
Sex-Scene
Leave the Room and remark - the Lounge is Open!

9. Lounge & Trapdoor
Use Hotspot on the right and take the Power to the Monitor
Now click the Monitor and do the Number-Puzzle (the number on the left must be the same, as that one on the right, else they remove)
Open the Trap-Door and go down
Click on the Box at the left and do the "Wire-Puzzle"
Use the Remote-control at the panel and get the girl free. (this is your wife)
Talk to the girl
Get back to the Lounge - Sex-Scene
Notice the new Paper in your Inventory.

10. Go back to the Garage
Turn on the Switch of the Tech-Room and the 1275
Go to the new Room and use the Stick with the Notebook
Open CD and take the Key
Open Video-Room
Remove the Chair and search the Desk
Get the Key for the Spa-Trapdoor
Use the Key from CD-Drive at the Cabinet of the Desk
Use the Combination you found in the Car and get the Condoms and the Gun

11. Go to the Spa and open the Trapdoor

12. Go to the Kitchen
Talk with the Girl in the Background - Give her the Condoms and go with her into the Room with the Blue door - Sex Scene
Use the Hairpin at the Drawer on the left and examine it ...
Open the Box and get the Second part of the Password (PC at the Video-Room)

13. Go to 1st Floor
Use the Remote at the panel and examine the Flower on the right
Use the Hammer and get the CD
You don't need to talk to the Girl sitting there - else you leave the shortest way out ;)

14. Go to the Video-Room
Use the Password-Papers at the PC and open the Trapdoor
But You can't leave right know

15. Go to the Lounge
On your way back to the Video Room talk to everybody and say that it's all done
The girl on the balcony will make some trouble, but if you give the right answers, she will go without moving the car...
- else you have to go through another Sex Scene to get the Car key back ...

Know you can get 2 different endings!

16a. Use the CD with the Notebook - You leave and go to the FBI (happy ending) ...
16b. Forget to use the CD and you will be caught in the Woods and brought back to the Villa ...

Specials:
There are some more Sex-Scenes if you use the Remote in the Red-Room and talk to the Kidnapper ...
Do as he tells you and after one more Sex-Scene between Shooter and Jessica he will be knocked out - After talking to the Guy in the Red Room you will get another Ending ...
You reach another Sex-Scene by moving the pillow in the Red Room and bring the Ecstasy-Pills to the girl in the Garage - You will have a threesome at the Spa!
Also You can have a Sex-Scene by giving the wine and condoms (click the condoms) to the girl in the Spa ...
You can also go back to the Entrance and now use the Door on the left (it is open now) and get the 4th ending

For the last 2 endings you don't need to go to the lounge and find your wife ...

Last edited:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From a programming point usually a linear game tends to have a longer plotline than a non-linear.

Let's say I have the time to write 100k lines of text and code. if those are a single string to be followed in order, surely you'll take longer to reach an ending like that, rather than have them as 50k in common, with 10k for each route.

But in practice the second system will last longer, because there are always hidden goodies, and replay value.
I think this is the point with the LOP games, they're more or less of the same length and amount of written text, but in some games you have to build up stats to advance and reach new situations, rather than entering another room and just acquiring those.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please help me, I can-t run eleanor, what am I missing? I mean the others one there-s always a html !start but Eleanor doesn-t have it could someone tell me what-s wrong. Thanks

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please help me, I can-t run eleanor, what am I missing? I mean the others one there-s always a html !start but Eleanor doesn-t have it could someone tell me what-s wrong. Thanks
Look for a .swf file and open it with your browser or a dedicated program like SWF Opener or Baka Loader

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look for a .swf file and open it with your browser or a dedicated program like SWF Opener or Baka Loader
You can also use the standalone player, called "Flash Player projector". Works well and doesn't depend on a browser.

blarf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

Seducing the throne is up,
does someone has a pw (and a login^^) ?
:D
Thanks

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really hope they make another living with temptation, I really like that game.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I won't be able to play it before Friday. So please tell me how it is.

Username:nonuts
Password:bollocks

Last edited: