What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

penafiel

Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

Thanks a lot for your contribution CyberPunk!

I was a member of LoP Gold, and I like the idea of selling each game separately instead of a monthly subscription, but I am a bit paranoid about using my card on the site, PayPal was more convenient. Also, prepaid cards are not common in my country

Whats your opinion on the new payment site guys, can be trusted?

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only played City of love, I really like these kind of games but damn, I wish I could keep playing after 30 days to get all the sex scenes. Starting over and over again for each girl feels like a grind..

OGBobbyJohnson1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only played City of love, I really like these kind of games but damn, I wish I could keep playing after 30 days to get all the sex scenes. Starting over and over again for each girl feels like a grind..
I think you can use SOL Editor to change the days, though im not sure if that would affect the events that would happen. For example, certain events might only happen on day 25 and after. Worth a shot.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think you can use SOL Editor to change the days, though im not sure if that would affect the events that would happen. For example, certain events might only happen on day 25 and after. Worth a shot.
It wouldnt effect the event if you change the girl affection to the requierement for the event too.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played a few of these games before, their free ones I think, and I enjoyed them. :) Gonna download some and check 'em out. :)

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what these toggleable options on the install screens of S&G games are? I downloaded the thing with my system set to Japanese and now i only get Japanese menus or gibberish, both having the same result. I don't want to end up installing some bullshit search bar, downloader or adware in the process.

kirin7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:) Do u have a Walkthrough City of Love Ghost of the past

I dont know any event date with "Kim Who is SHEEE" :eek:

autizboyz

Reputation score

:) Do u have a Walkthrough City of Love Ghost of the past

I dont know any event date with "Kim Who is SHEEE" :eek:

, for kim route read the comment section

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

I agree. They should've taken care about that when they released an expansion.

I've played a few of these games before, their free ones I think, and I enjoyed them. :) Gonna download some and check 'em out. :)
You'll love Eleanor : asking for more and living with temptation : wife gone wilder. After you're done with them, try My Sex Date Eleanor, it had one of the best graphics!

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I read they intend for Living with temptation to be a more linear game, with the usual exploration and minor puzzles.

I certainly hope that's not the case, especially having in mind how linear their latest games got.

Other than that I do look forward for their next projects, their latest game was kinda okayish, but as a tech demo it could be promising.

meia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can use a program like SOLeditor to modify the saves files of games that actually save like Eleanor or Living with Temptation. There is a tutorial somewhere about it.
i cannot find this save file for the life of me >.< i did, however, find a folder with clear relation to the games but without an actual file inside..

autizboyz

Reputation score

i cannot find this save file for the life of me >.< i did, however, find a folder with clear relation to the games but without an actual file inside..
Flash save file usualy is at :
C:\Users\[Your pc]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\

I suggess you use , its easier to find those .sol file

meia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Flash save file usualy is at :
C:\Users\[Your pc]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\
thanks, it was just that the folder just... had nothing inside of it
other flash games had folders with the sol files inside, but these ones (example: living with temptation) just... didnt i guess
oddly though, the games did save and loaded up whenever i tried to play

autizboyz

Reputation score

thanks, it was just that the folder just... had nothing inside of it
other flash games had folders with the sol files inside, but these ones (example: living with temptation) just... didnt i guess
oddly though, the games did save and loaded up whenever i tried to play
What you mean by didnt? It did not create the save folder, or it did not have the sol file?

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I read they intend for Living with temptation to be a more linear game, with the usual exploration and minor puzzles.

I certainly hope that's not the case, especially having in mind how linear their latest games got.
Why do you think that way? I know that no-linear stories are signature to Lesson of Passion. But having a game with the complete package that includes better story and more sex scenes, instead of figuring it out after 2 or 3 plays.

I'm not in complete support for linear games, but having one game in between 3 or 4 non-linear ones will be great for the fan base which like more action in one go!

I get that adding non-linear story will remove the fun of repayability but it will only add variety to the their games! :)

Last edited:

penafiel

Reputation score

Any of you guys have tried the new LOP Gold game? Sylvia and Nick
Want to know your opinion.

Cheers! :D

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Any of you guys have tried the new LOP Gold game? Sylvia and Nick
Want to know your opinion.
I played it yesterday night. Great game with awesome storytelling and graphics. Only thing I didn't like was the girl; they could've added more options to get a closer look, but wouldn't complain since it was a bonus LOP Gold game. Overall a great package!

I will upload the game sometime tomorrow since the version I played included a bug where I couldn't get the anal sequence.