What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Lipucd] Codename, Tyamet, QB.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Codename: -Progressive-

I'm working on it, RL issues screwing me over thought ( had two break in attempts, no foodstamps for a while, and cops not doing thier job ).

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm allowed to necro my own thread yes?
I hope so anyway...

All updates are going to be posted here from now on, but I'll still check in here to answer questions. I'm hoping to post day by day updates of progress, regardless of how large, or how small they will end up.

Denno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it's a good thing you did it though, I almost forgot about this game in the sea of unfinished games.
I want more Tyramet.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's a good thing you did it though, I almost forgot about this game in the sea of unfinished games.
I want more Tyramet.
Yeah. Codename started to become a huge mess of stuff one after another, so I'm reworking it from the ground up. Project Croc ( till it gets a better name ) will be released soon enough though. It's a project made to be rather short and easy enough to work on and get done.

Denno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far Project Croc is looking good too, tough so far I am not a fan of the horror gameplay of avoiding all combat if possible, but that is just me because I played way too many RPG games xD

Else I am sure you will find a good name down the line before release, else just call it Project Yakazi (think that was the mansion thing) or whatever comes to mind :p

Also is it right to assume that Build A-03 still is the the newest, or do IU just suck at figuring out your page?
and if so, is there anywhere beyond Tyramet's starting area?

Last edited:
OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, nice. I was waiting for that corrupted party members feature to to implemented into the original game forever.
Tad spoiler, but there's actually 3 cast members for Croc's area that you can 'gather' and each one can be suit corrupted.

So far Project Croc is looking good too, tough so far I am not a fan of the horror gameplay of avoiding all combat if possible, but that is just me because I played way too many RPG games xD

Else I am sure you will find a good name down the line before release, else just call it Project Yakazi (think that was the mansion thing) or whatever comes to mind :p

Also is it right to assume that Build A-03 still is the the newest, or do IU just suck at figuring out your page?
and if so, is there anywhere beyond Tyramet's starting area?
Sadly Codename's core scripting became a total mess and a half, causing stack heap errors galore at the littlest thing. So yes, 0.3a is the 'newest' public build, and the only other build is one that crashes at the smallest things because I got too deep into adding features people wanted without checking my work. Project Croc was started BECAUSE in essence, I fucked up, and needed to get SOMETHING done to a lest have something others can enjoy as I rework codename.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So will you be putting up the old version on your new site? Or should we visit your FA page to get it?

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So will you be putting up the old version on your new site? Or should we visit your FA page to get it?
That's a good point. I'll update the blog in a few to point towards the last working build version.
Todays blog update was mostly me vexing on why VX Ace isn't ending up that great of a choice right now, but it's not like I DON'T want to use it, and I've SEEN people bypass this flaw, yet 'how' is left privy towards me, and the American forums for RPG Maker tend to stick towards their on map or side battle ordeals, finding zero interest in this style.

Reputation score

Tad spoiler, but there's actually 3 cast members for Croc's area that you can 'gather' and each one can be suit corrupted.
Wonderful.

I see a mid-goo-conversion Tyamet sprite in your banner I don't remember popping up in the source files for the last demo. So yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Wonderful.

I see a mid-goo-conversion Tyamet sprite in your banner I don't remember popping up in the source files for the last demo. So yeah, I'm looking forward to this.
Yup, that's because it's very recent. About...4 days recent!
It'll be used in Project: -Croc-, for a selective boss battle that Chaos Croc tossed in for kicks. There's still the game overs and story segments for it needing to be drawn out, more less scripted out as well. Most of it's core battle ordeals though ( the longest area for bug testing ) are working, so I can't forsee it getting stalled anytime soon.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

This game does look most excellent. My personal input: I would like more sex in the game. Losing to the vixen suit while wearing the "dead" vixen suit you can buy in the store in Tyamet's level is a good example of more sex. Perhaps implement a status after "Horny," "Incapacitated." The use of "pleasure" as a move enemies do pleases me greatly and I would like to see more of that sort of thing in the game, like slimes using "Fuck" when a player is enveloped and other sexy things like that.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

This game does look most excellent. My personal input: I would like more sex in the game. Losing to the vixen suit while wearing the "dead" vixen suit you can buy in the store in Tyamet's level is a good example of more sex. Perhaps implement a status after "Horny," "Incapacitated." The use of "pleasure" as a move enemies do pleases me greatly and I would like to see more of that sort of thing in the game, like slimes using "Fuck" when a player is enveloped and other sexy things like that.
Problem:Sadly this falls onto the artist, including if hoping for IMAGES of such as well as text/implications. If I can nab artist willing to do sex, then we will have sexual attacks outright. Sadly though my current bunch, while perverted, TEND to shy away once you start sticking point a into slot b. I can't answer on why, because when I ask and push them for that type of stuff, the clam up harder then a rock.

If you know some artist interested into joining on this project with: No pay, creative control and design on their own 'zone' as long as the MC's are female and do not exceed 4, and a willingness to draw out 40+ images, then sure, we are game. If not, I'm sorry but we kinda have to work with whatever I can string out of the guys I'm with and make it all work. I'm not the artist here after all.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Posting to say that Project: -QB- got a demo release today. Check my work blog for info and DL links.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap! This very short awesome demo with QB is very short and awesome. It has sprite sex and having mo2 as spriter it can turn this game into a potential succes like kurovadis if you are going to sell it! Only thing that it is missing is that the bigger sprites aren't animated. Tbh this game deserves it's own thread.

Last edited:

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for Progressive: I have cleared out the room with those living suit. but i dont know on what to do next. someone care to help?

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad to hear that this project is still going, I adored it and am waiting with baited breath, good luck!

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

for Progressive: I have cleared out the room with those living suit. but i dont know on what to do next. someone care to help?
There's a chair you should inspect more. There are hidden choices, try moving the courser past the visible stuff.

Also Recent updates:

Updated Q-Bee Demo.

Information on how donations are going to be handled ( if anyone offers ).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw Lipu, on the topic of QB's difficulty, what about having the monters count in the fight different between hard/normal?

Like Normal/Hard having 2/3 or 3/4

This means that on hard
Not only are monsters stacking the stats faster (more of it), but QB's random attacks have more chance to spread out the damage and thus make it harder to kill one monster off before one of the QB get turned.

I think an ideal spot should be that a single, main QB should have a tough time (but still possible to win if start at good amount of HP), 1 support makes for a fair fight, 2 supports and only on terrible luck will anything goes wrong, and with full 4 QB party should be able to clean up a fight on normal very near 0 chance of losing.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw Lipu, on the topic of QB's difficulty, what about having the monters count in the fight different between hard/normal?

Like Normal/Hard having 2/3 or 3/4

This means that on hard
Not only are monsters stacking the stats faster (more of it), but QB's random attacks have more chance to spread out the damage and thus make it harder to kill one monster off before one of the QB get turned.

I think an ideal spot should be that a single, main QB should have a tough time (but still possible to win if start at good amount of HP), 1 support makes for a fair fight, 2 supports and only on terrible luck will anything goes wrong, and with full 4 QB party should be able to clean up a fight on normal very near 0 chance of losing.
I'll see about such. I've already began setting things up for a 'normal/hard' and the harder was so far testing with just greater numbers. Right now thought I'm interested to see and hear how people take the current balance.

Also, just adding, I've been doing these games with a budget of ZERO so far, if people are wiling to donate to help me cover cost like keeping artist working on such, or perhaps just assisting my RL issues, that would be grateful, but not necessary as I still plan to release all of these projects for free.