Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

"Eh. Depends on your definition of rape. Ain't rape if they come willingly once you offer yourself." the snake-woman says, her long tongue flicking out and licking her lips. "As for the bulge...That's the last woman I encountered. She wanted to become my baby girl, so I shoved her inside. Now she's on her way to becoming an egg for me." the snake says, moving her hand from her vent to the bulge in her tail, gently caressing it, causing the woman inside to moan pleasurably.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"On her way to becoming an... e-egg? And if you forced yourself on them or coerced them in some fashion, then it's rape. That... that's just wrong," Lilia asked with a slightly horrified look on her face, wondering just what the snake woman meant by becoming her egg. "W-What does it entail becoming an egg... your egg?" Lilia then asked, almost scared of the answer she might get as she glanced at Zix to see her take on this knowledge.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix seems unphased by the notion of someone turning into an egg, the snakewoman humming and idly tapping the bulge in her belly. "Depends on what you want it to be, little girl. It can make you into a full Lamia like me...Or you can just use it to get yourself off. This one wants the latter." she says, rubbing the bulge in her belly and giggling as it wiggles around a bit. "I've been told the process of becoming an egg is mind-numbingly intense pleasure followed by peaceful dreams...And I can even put multiple people into one egg, if they don't want to transform." the snakewoman says, rising as she licks her lips again, an aroused expression on her face. "Or...I can turn one of your into an egg, and shove you inside the other's body. Then they have to carry the egg to term for the next week." she says, still fingering her vent, her juices running freely down her scaly body.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Listening to the lamia tell her about what happens with the eggs and how she can apparently control whether she turns whoever into another lamia or not, Lilia gulped again. "Um... okay then. Well... don't do that to people against their will okay. That's wrong and mean when you force things on someone like that. But no I'd rather not change into something else. I like my tail the way it is, and I've already been temporarily turned into a dragon girl," Lilia replied to the lamia, still a little shaken from what she now knew, but not visibly showing it.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia begins to slither closer, her hand leaving her vent to lick her fluids from it as she nears Lilia. "Well, then. You don't have to change so much as a hair on your head, cutie. Just being trapped in one of my eggs will melt your brain from pleasure. As for forcing people, I'm not. I approach them, tell them what I can do, and then let them decide." she says, her serpentine half lowering her so her vent was level with Lilia's waist. "Or, I can make your lovely, big friend into a nice, fat egg to shove up into your tiny little frame...Oooh, it makes me wet just thinking about how massive you'd be carrying that around. I wouldn't change how she looks, mind you." the lamia says, her vent wafting out arousing vapors, causing Zix's folds to begin leaking her green fluids, and likely exciting Lilia as well.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"T-That would rip me apart miss lamia. I'm not big enough to carry an egg that Zix would fit in," Lilia replied in a shaky voice as the aroma of the lamia's pheromones wafted into her nostrils, instantly beginning to arouse Lilia a bit. "I do have... s-something else you might like the looks of though," Lilia added, pulling her bikini bottoms down a bit and turning her amp off to reveal her dick.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia smirks as she listens to Lilia speak, then sees her rather large cock on display. "Mmm. Tempting, very tempting...But I'm not a fan of just one part of someone being in me...I like the whole package." she says, licking her lips. "As for her not fitting inside of you, that's nonsense. My eggs are coated in a special material that makes any flesh you push it up against super stretchy. I once fit a Centaur's egg inside a harpy. THAT was rather arousing." she says, her vent continuing to bombard them with aphrodisiac aromas. "Maybe you'd like to be shoved into an egg and shoved inside of...Zix, was it? And become her baby." she says, leaning down so her breasts are dangling enticingly in front of Lilia's face. "Or, I could shove you both into one giant egg, and carry that around in my tummy. Mmmm. The thought of that..." She trails off, her hand returning to her vent to pleasure herself, the aroma intensifying.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia was being quite affected by the scent of arousal from the lamia, her eyes fluttering softly as she listened to her talk. "B-But you haven't even let me try yet miss lamia. How do you know if you'll like it or not if you don't let me at least try... hmm?" Lilia panted softly to the lamia, one hand stroking her shaft as it sprang to full mast within seconds as Zix stood next to her, quite clearly aroused herself.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia dips even lower, smirking as her long, serpentine tongue snakes out of her mouth, and suddenly encircles Lilia's cock, squeezing it tight. "Hmmm. Alright, I'll give it a shot...But one of you, or both of you if you want, have to join the last girl...And become my baby. Be it becoming one of my kind...Or just cumming your brains out inside an egg." she says, the part of her tongue touching the herm's shaft making almost no movements as she begins to bargain with the kitsune, Zix's right hand reaching down to begin fingering herself, the aphrodisiac aroma clearly starting to drive her mad.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Lilia feels that tongue snake out and wrap around her dick, squeezing tightly, she couldn't help but gasp and let out a lewd moan. "H-How long does the... i-incubation last for being an egg?" Lilia asked, her cock twitching a bit in the lamia's grasp. "Z-Zix... do you want to be the egg then?" Lilia asked Zix curiously, her body already hot and bothered enough that she wouldn't be able to leave without at least cumming once.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia begins to gently stroke up and down Lilia's shaft with her tongue, a smile on her face. "As long as you want, cutie. I can make it last months, or hours." she says, as she begins to pull the herm's cock closer to her mouth, looking at her with predatory eyes. "Just think...I could shove her inside you, and she'd be stuck there until the Long Winter is over...If you want."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No please... no eggs in me... I'd tear apart. A-And I wouldn't be able to move even if it did work. And... that's months away, I'd never make that long it without Zix's help," Lilia said in a quivering voice, though the arousal in her voice was quite apparent and she made no move to stop her dick from entering the lamia's mouth yet.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia continues stroking the kitsune's dick, a smirk on her face. "I promise you wouldn't tear from having such a beautifully massive egg inside you. Just for a few hours?" the lamia says, her strokes starting to accelerate. Zix speaks up, arousal clear in her voice from the aphrodisiac wafting from the snake-woman's vent. "I-It's true, Lilia...There are creatures here whose sexual fluids...Make you stretch a lot...Temporarily." she says, both of her hands now working into her dripping folds, as she pants needily.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No please... it just feels... like it would hurt, even with that. I... I wouldn't be completely opposed to being an egg myself, but... I'm smaller than you both. It... scares me just thinking of it," Lilia panted in response to the two's insistence on the matter, a hand moving to gently fondle her testes while the lamia stroked her, her other hand going for the lamia's breasts to play with them and tease them a bit.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia chuckles as the Kitsune begins fondling her chest, pointing the tip of the herm's dick at her open mouth, as her hand moves from her vent to Lilia's pussym shoving a single, aphrodisiac-covered, scasly finger into her. "Mmm. You were right, little one...Your cock does taste good...Maybe I'll let you fuck my tight pussy once you've given me a good meal." she says, before finally diving her mouth over the kitsune's cock, taking the whole thing into her mouth and locking her lips at the herm's groin, her tongue still working feverishly to jerk her off in the hot, lewd confines of the lamia's mouth. Zix moans out in climax as she splatters the floor beneath her with green femcum, slowly falling to her knees, as her hands continue to work her folds, the arousing aphrodisiac still flooding both their senses.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh yes... that feels... so n-nice," Lilia panted softly as she felt her fingers sink into the soft flesh of the lamia's breasts. "And of course it... t-tastes good. I'm a kitsune... we all taste good from what I've been told," she added with a hint of pride in her voice at being told she tasted good.

As soon as her cock disappears into the lamia's mouth, Lilia can't help but moan out passionately as her hand that'd been on the lamia's breasts went to stroking her hair and caressing her cheek. Lilia knew she wouldn't last long in the lamia's mouth, so she gently gripped the lamia's hair and just held on tight for the ride. When she did cum, she'd lean heavily on the lamia for support so she didn't fall, her other hand still on her balls and kneading them around to coax out all the seed she could.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia's tongue feverishly strokes away at Lilia's cock as she climaxes, swallowing down her seed and moving her hand from the kitsune's pussy to grab the testicle not currently being fondled, squeezing it like a vice to force out even more cum, her throat working eagerly to swallow every aphrodisiac-laced drop that the Kitsune could squirt, before pulling free once the herm's orgasm was over, her tongue tightening and doing one last, milking stroke towards the tip, before retracting into her mouth. "Mmmm. Now what to do with you and your friend...I could fuck that wonderful pussy of yours. Or I could have you try your skill with mine..." the Lamia says, as a second vent just below her pussy begins to open, revealing the tip of a rather large cock lined with dull spines all the way down its length until it disappears into the darkness inside of the lamia, the cock easily twice as big as Lilia's, and wafting the same arousing scent towards her as her pussy.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia squeals as she cums and feels the lamia squeezing her nut that she wasn't already playing with, her eyes fluttering as that tongue milked her one last time as she twitched in her mouth. "I... m-might not be as large as you are. But I do know how to use my cock I think. My people have... a saying. 'It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.' So I'll give it a shot if you're willing," Lilia replied when she'd recovered from the orgasm, her dick still hard and twitching with need right in front of the lamia's eyes.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia releases Lilia's testicle, moving that hand up to grab her around her torso, lifting her up to place on the tip of her large cock, also pressing the kitsune's cock against her vent. "Mmmm. Then how about we enjoy each other's cocks, hm?" she says, beginning to press the tip of her serpentine cock against Lilia's folds, the Lamia's pre allowing her to stretch the much smaller woman's folds easily and painlessly, also pressing her vent forward insistently.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-If it'll fit inside of me miss lamia. It's so big though... I'm scared," Lilia said softly, shivering at the sheer size of the lamia's cock as she gulped.

She didn't resist though and let herself be lifted up with no trouble, one hand stroking her shaft while the other reached out for the lamia's as she ran her fingers up its length upon getting close enough to do so. As Lilia felt her body sliding down that incredible length... she couldn't help but let out a deep moan as she was stretched around it. By the time the lamia had either bottomed out or stopped to prevent hurting Lilia, the young kitsune herm's mouth was agape and her tongue lolling to the side as she began thrusting into the lamia's pussy with wild abandon.