Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Zix grabs Lilia by the shoulder when she makes to swim. "No, Lilia. This is the nearest place around here to get fresh water. The Dryad would likely beat the crap out of you if you went swimming in it." the alien woman says, standing and motioning for her mate to follow. "If you want to bath, it has to be downstream from here. Most species respect the Dryad's rules, because the only thing he cares about is everyone surviving until the Long Cold." the alien woman says as she leads Lilia downstream from the pool, where several series of smaller pools have formed, several creatures actively bathing in some, and one near the top unoccupied. "The water from here flows into the Great Sea, so the big pool is a major watering hole, while these smaller ones are for cleaning."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... okay then. I don't want to make him angry. I'm assuming that he polices the watering hole through the winter too then, making sure everyone has equal rights to drink freely without being attacked by the others," Lilia replied as she followed Zix, not having taken her bikini off just yet since she couldn't swim there.

When they got to the swimming and bathing areas a little ways downstream, Lilia smiled and then undressed herself, laying her bikini beside the unoccupied pool and stepping in carefully so she didn't slip. Once in the pool, Lilia sighed and laid her head back on a nearby rock and relaxed, loving the feel of the water on her skin and idly wondering just who might come over and greet her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix, on seeing Lilia moving to relax in the water, moves into it herself, dipping under to wash herself, before surfacing next to the Kitsune, leaning back against the edge of the small pool. The clopping of hooves can be heard, as a strange humanoid with hooved and fur-covered legs leaps from rock to rock, climbing from one of the lower pools with leaps and bounds normally seen only by mountain goats. The creature finally lands at the edge of Lilia's pool, bleating for a moment, before looking at the two ladies. "Hey! New girl at the pools! And Zix is here as well. Ain't that a surprise." the creature says, squatting down somewhat, his large, ram-like horns sticking out of his forehead, and a slightly elongated face holding his smile. "Good to see you again, Climbs-Many-Mountains. Meet Lilia, my mate." she says, motioning to the Kitsune, the Satyr looking her over and humming his approval, as she can see his own arousal starting to form on his rather humanoid member, left free to dangle as he moves. "Damn. That mean I can't have a bit of fun with her?" he asks, continuing to ogle the Kitsune's body.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she relaxed in the water, Lilia saw the goat man coming over to them and she raised back up a bit and smiled as he spoke to them. "Hmhm, like something you see?" Lilia asked him as she smiled at him, standing up so he could get a better look at her body and giving her ass a little shake. "And I'm not entirely opposed to some fun with others. But I wonder if you'd still want to have me after seeing my full form," Lilia said, turning her amp off and letting her own quite impressive shaft flop free.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goatman bleats on seeing Lilia's shaft flop free. "Damn Zix, you got yourself a keeper. Not my thing, personally, but congratulations." the Satyr says, sounding rather nervous, then continuing his hop back up the stream, clearly put off by her form. "I think you might want to hide that around most of the men here. They likely aren't used to their women having a dick." the alien says, smirking as she watches the goatman flee.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the satyr... Climbs a lot of Mountains or whatever it was, nervously moving away and a bit put off by her having a dick like she did, Lilia giggled a bit and sat back down, hiding her penis again for now and relaxing back as she gave him a friendly wave of parting. "Well... it's hard to hide it while I'm really aroused, so... they'll see it one way or the other if they want to have some sexy fun times with me unfortunately," Lilia said to Zix with a giggle, unable to contain it.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That could be a problem. Then again, if most of the females find out you've got a dick, they'll likely start approaching you. Knowing that satyr, though, everyone he meets already knows." Zix says, moving to wrap an arm around behind her love, pulling her in close as they enjoy the rather refreshing water of the pool. As if on cue, a creature swoops down and squawks as it lands on the edge of the pool, a pink-feathered humanoid with massive wings on its back, and feathers covering her entire body save her ample bosom and exposed lady parts, a beautiful crest of lighter feathers on her head as she squats, her legs looking much like a bird's, talons and all. "Climbs-Many-Mountains said new girl can breed other girls. This true, Zix?" the woman says, her head tilting to the side as she looks over Lilia's form. Zix nods in confirmation, motioning her head towards the Kitsune. "Yep. She's got all the female parts and all the male parts."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I don't mind hon. I'm sure most will know soon enough anyway, so maybe it's best I let them know now and make friends. Besides, it may help keep me warm in the winter time if I'm still stranded here then. Though hopefully help will have gotten here and I can come back later on with some supplies to help keep folks warm and fed through the winter," Lilia said with a chuckle as she sat there with Zix, not minding too much about the fact she may have just let most of the forest know through the satyr.

Looking up as she heard the squawk, Lilia saw the new female bird like woman land next to them. She smiled up at the newcomer and letting Zix answer the woman as she giggled, wondering if she might have just sparked a war over her or something by letting her full form out here with so many people nearby. "Yeah I'm a hermaphrodite. Name's Lilia, and it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely lady as yourself," Lilia said when Zix was finished talking, looking at the bird woman's feathers as she spoke.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Harpy squawks and hops a little bit closer to Lilia, her head tilting back and forth as she continues examining the kitsune. "Would you be willing to fertilize my eggs for me? You're new, and if any of your looks pass on to my children, they'll be the most beautiful Harpies in the forest." the Harpy says, moving a little bit closer, Zix simply relaxing against the edge of the pool, and letting the two get to know each other.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing the harpy's request, Lilia smiled and giggled as she looked over at her. She put a finger on her chin and mocked thinking about it for a few moments before nodding her head eagerly. "Yeah sure hon. I don't mind helping those out that need it. Where do we need to go to do this, hmm? Or could we simply do it like right here on the edge of the pool?" Lilia replied with a smile, standing up and turning her amp back off so the harpy here could see her impressive member.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Harpy's mouth drops when she sees the Kitsune's member, her tongue actually hanging out of her mouth as she stares at it. "I don't...Just fuck me with that wonderful thing right now. We don't need to be anywhere special." the Harpy says, her feathers on the inside of her thighs already matted down with her juices. She promptly squats down and sits, spreading her wings out so she can lay back, and reaching her arms up to grab her thighs and spread her legs. "Please help fertilize my clutch, new girl. Or...Guy...Whatever!" she says, squawking in frustration at the end of her sentence as she lewdly displays her needy female bits.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing her tongue rolling out of her mouth in response to the sight of her dick, Lilia giggled and struck a sexy pose for the harpy. "Hmhm, alright you lovely thing, I'll give you a big load of my seed to fertilize your eggs for you. And I'm sure that they'll be just as beautiful as you are," Lilia giggled at the harpy. "And you can call me girl if you wish, I'm more a girl at heart than anything," she added, winking at Zix before she go up out of the pool with the water still dripping off of her as she did.

Lilia quickly laid down atop the harpy, wrapping her arms around her soft feathers and nuzzling her face into the harpy's breasts as she slid her half hard cock into the harpy, where it finished hardening up inside. "Ah... there you go. A girl's lower mouth needs to be fed good too else she'll go mad," Lilia cooed in the harpy's ear as she bottomed out inside of that tight puss.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The harpy begins to moan as Lilia drives herself inside, her feather-covered arms wrapping around her and squeezing her head against her pillowy, down-covered breasts, her talon-covered feet moving to wrap around the kitsune's waist. "Mmm. You're delicious, Lilia. I haven't had a cock that feels quite like yours. It's wonderful." the bird says, beginning to grind her hips around the shaft inside of her, her pussy squeezing rather tightly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia moaned and kissed the harpy deeply as she drove into her, knocking away with wild abandon within mere moments. As the harpy wrapped her legs around Lilia, the young kitsune herm gripped the woman's hips and giggled from what she'd said to her about cock feeling so good. The tightness was nearly too much for her, but Lilia held out and slammed her hips in and out of the harpy, her balls slapping against the harpy's ass as she went.

"F-Fuck yeah... so tight. You're awesome cutie," Lilia cooed into the harpy's ear as she fucked her, greatly enjoying the new lover she was having right now.

Despite her best efforts though, Lilia wouldn't be able to hold out for too long against that overwhelming tightness. Soon enough her body shuddered softly as she slammed forward one last time and buried her dick as deep in the harpy's cunny as she could, letting her instincts take the reins as she poured all of her seed into her lover, moaning lewdly as she did. When she was finally done cumming, with much spilling back out as the harpy's womb couldn't contain it all.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The harpy pants as Lilia pounds in and out of her, the lewd squelching of her thrusts and the sound of flesh on flesh from her balls slapping repeatedly into the harpy's ass sending the bird-woman into a climax moments before Lilia's own takes her, her arms squeezing the herm against her tightly as she shrieks out in bliss, her belly bloating with the kitsune's seed rapidly, before most of it ends up washing back out and splattering the herm's balls and thighs, as well as the stone beneath them and much splattering into the pool, slowly washing towards the small dropoff to the next pool. "Oh god...That was...Amazing! I have to tell all my girlfriends about you...No way they'll want to pass up a cock like this." the Harpy pants as her wings wrap around them, cuddling the kitsune in soft down on all sides.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As her orgasm started slowly cooling down and her cock's fountain of cum slowed to a small trickle before finally stopping, Lilia snuggled against the soft feathery body of the harpy girl, giggling giddily from the adrenaline rush thanks to her powerful climax. Hearing the harpy speak, Lilia sighed softly and nodded against her breasts, smiling as she did.

"Mmm, I don't mind, but... just tell the ones you trust not to try and kidnap me okay," Lilia mumbled softly to the harpy, slowly lifting herself up and pulling out of her with a wet lewd slurping sound.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Harpy moans as she's pulled free of, her pussy immediately clamping down to keep as much seed inside of her as possible. "Mmm. Even the ones who don't normally kidnap men might want to snag you." the Harpy says, moving to her hands and knees and crawling towards the herm. "Can I...Can I taste it? It felt so good, so it has to taste great, too." she says, licking her lips and ogling the massive cock before her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching the harpy get up and crawl towards her and hearing her words, Lilia couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Alrighty, go ahead hon, I don't mind. I like leaving my lovers all well satisfied. And I've managed to ensure they're all satisfied when I'm through having fun with them," Lilia replied to the harpy, laying back and smirking as she prepared herself for the coming blowjob.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Harpy crawls closer to Lilia, moving her right hand up to grip at the kitsune's shaft, and her left to rest on her testicles, pillowy feathers covering her genitals as the Harpy pants with lust. "You smell so delicious, Lilia...I'm going to enjoy this." she says, before releasing the herm's shaft and encircling the tip with her lips, slowly working it into her mouth as her now-free hand moves down to begin fingering her own sexual areas, moaning around the cock in her mouth as her wings lightly beat unconsciously, her tongue beginning to work around the shaft pleasurably, beginning to lightly bob up and down. Zix climbs out of the pool at this point, a sadistic grin on her face as she begins to move and drop to her knees overtop of Lilia's head, her pussy in clear view of the kitsune's face. "Oh, really? You satisfy all your partners, hm? Then maybe you want to satisfy me as well?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well thanks... I appreciate the compliment my dear. Go ahead and suck to your heart's content. I have plenty of cum in these big balls," Lilia cooed back to the harpy as she felt a hand grasp her cock and another hand grasp her balls.

As she felt the harpy's lips surrounding her shaft, Lilia squirmed around a bit and as soon as the harpy was pulling back up she let out a soft sigh of pleasure, having been holding her breath as those luscious lips descended down her length. "Oh god yes... that feels so good hon. Suck it good and deep, make me cum," Lilia panted aloud at the harpy as she sucked her dick.

When Zix decided to join the fray however, Lilia looked up and smile at her before nodding her head, reaching up and gently pulling her back down. As soon as Zix's crotch was against her face, Lilia's tongue darted out and licked from one end of her slit to the other, flicking at Zix's clit a few times before she dove inside and began eating her out, letting her mind and body go as she did this. Those luscious lips around her shaft though were nearly too much and her hips were twitching and jerking uncontrollably at times when the harpy descended back down and sucked hard. If the harpy really wanted to make Lilia cum hard, it wouldn't take much, and every bit of her cock and balls was vulnerable to the feathery winged woman and Lilia wasn't resisting in the least really.