What's new

ACT [Libraheart] [ らいぶらはーと ] Succubus - The SIX Spells / サキュバスと6つの魔法 RE209676 RJ203314

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX Spells

Sure a developer develops what they want and people do not have to like it but keep in mind that they do need to design something someone likes or they will have no sales and no sales = no money.

And sure it is good to branch out but it is best to do a prototype before putting their foot into commercial of another genre.

Finally, although it doesn't hurt too much without it, communication does help with allowing the developer to connect with his (current and potential) player base. This was one thing I liked most with ConcernedApe (Stardew Valley sole developer).

PS: is how to properly laugh.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A game like what i saw in that image would likely take less time to make than a platformer to develop, so you have that going for you i guess?
Better not assume things yet, cuz i believe however easy it is doing things you're not accustomed to can take time.

And honestly, why are you making it sounds like waiting for a game they've promised first is a not a given? :p

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And sure it is good to branch out but it is best to do a prototype before putting their foot into commercial of another genre.
You seem to forget that his current playebase/fans isent their only potential customers.
Nobody should EVER forget that.

PS: is how to properly laugh.
Dont tell me how to laugh! HAHAHAHA!

Better not assume things yet, cuz i believe however easy it is doing things you're not accustomed to can take time.
This is true, in the end who knows? it could be done in a week! nobody knows!

E

erobotan

at least the new project is not an rpgmaker or VN, there are plenty of those already.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

at least the new project is not an rpgmaker or VN, there are plenty of those already.
and also the fact that it's at least focused not just for the Japanese release, but an international one.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think anyone posted this yet, but there was another blog post this Sunday.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I don't think anyone posted this yet, but there was another blog post this Sunday.
Ya know, this may just be the pause menu. We're probably freaking out over nothing.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope thats a side game shot to be honest I loved the original succubus and It's just my preference in play style compared to the circles other works.

Not trying to start anything but if this is a change to six spells its really disappointing to me personally Im sure others love it and im glad its just unfortunate for me. Looks point and clicky? I hope its a spin off

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I really hope thats a side game shot to be honest I loved the original succubus and It's just my preference in play style compared to the circles other works.

Not trying to start anything but if this is a change to six spells its really disappointing to me personally Im sure others love it and im glad its just unfortunate for me. Looks point and clicky? I hope its a spin off
I tihnk the mouse cooperation is only for upgrades.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it is more likely that that Sim game is just a spin-off and the Six Spell one is simply being put on hiatus, until the devs feels like continuing it. I mean, isn't the initial post by the circle involving this new Sim Game have some lines of "Getting burnt out of making act-game, wanna make something different". The worrying part is if they actually regain the motivation to finish the Six Spell or making other act games in general.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it is more likely that that Sim game is just a spin-off and the Six Spell one is simply being put on hiatus, until the devs feels like continuing it. I mean, isn't the initial post by the circle involving this new Sim Game have some lines of "Getting burnt out of making act-game, wanna make something different". The worrying part is if they actually regain the motivation to finish the Six Spell or making other act games in general.
This hurts my soul with how enjoyable their initial succubus act game was. But what can you do? There will always be other games. Id like to see more acts where we have control over enemies sexual behaviors like the first one though Id like to see more of those. I also really do hope they eventually finish it

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And there was another post Saturday as well

Can't make much out of the description apart from that that's the main screen for the game.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

An upside is that he really likes foreigners' money, so it will probably get officially translated.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

So did Libre completely drop Six Spells to make this sim? Because according to google translate, that is what he said he's doing.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

You might want to run that text by anyone else, because neither the blog nor the twitter say anything like that.
Succubus cultivation simulation

Happy New Year

I was bored with making 2D actions, so I decided to make a training simulation
This is what he posted on February 20th translated by google. It sounds like he's saying he won't be doing anything until he's made this sim.