What's new

ACT [Libraheart] [ らいぶらはーと ] Succubus - The SIX Spells / サキュバスと6つの魔法 RE209676 RJ203314

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX of Magics

The pixel art is great, wondering if the release will have more clothing choices for the main character.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The succubus has been nude in the past games. I wouldn't expect her to start wearing anything other than her sleeves and shoes like she does now. That doesn't mean that there couldn't be color variations, but it's unlikely.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, the name of the game gets changed?

It's now the Six Spells, based on the update images.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea I was aware of the name change. I don't know why I didn't change the title of the thread back then, but I did add it as a tag

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX Spells

The hairstyle of the protagonist in the gameboy-colored throwback scenes makes her look like Lucia. Are the devs going for a Lords of Shadow-like "Dracula was once a Belmont" twist? Because that would be cool.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The hairstyle of the protagonist in the gameboy-colored throwback scenes makes her look like Lucia. Are the devs going for a Lords of Shadow-like "Dracula was once a Belmont" twist? Because that would be cool.
Wasn't that the ending to Castle of Succubus? The player character defeats the succubus and inherits the throne, I think. That may just be the lewd ending, tho.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haa yes, something to look foward to this month :D
This author appears to get better and better with each game. Kudos to him.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wasn't that the ending to Castle of Succubus? The player character defeats the succubus and inherits the throne, I think. That may just be the lewd ending, tho.
Yeah, but that character (Simone?) had a different build and hairstyle, and her hair and eyes just turned purple when she got possessed at the end.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems Succubus Hunter is going to be separate from this game

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fuck yes. For some reason, I always wanted an H game made in a faux GB style. This guy really is the bees knees.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"The Six Spells" game seems to be a fairly more ambitious project (maybe an metroidvania?) so, to heat the things out and prepare themselves, Librahearth is making this GB-styled game.
the games of this circle are aways very fun to play.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"The Six Spells" game seems to be a fairly more ambitious project (maybe an metroidvania?) so, to heat the things out and prepare themselves, Librahearth is making this GB-styled game.
the games of this circle are aways very fun to play.
I'm also impressed with their consistency of succubus-themed games, not many circles managed to make similar themed games yet every entry always fresh and fun to play.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(maybe an metroidvania?)
Pretty sure this screenshot confirms it will be a stage based game, similar to Megaman.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty sure this screenshot confirms it will be a stage based game, similar to Megaman.
I keep hoping they take more inspiration from Gargoyle's Quest and Demon's Crest. It just seems natural.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Release gap moved to Janurary

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Some things I hope he changes up is the fact that the bosses never got sprite scenes in his games. (The two where there were sprite scenes)

Also, has anyone else noticed that Libra heart almost seems... homophobic when he makes these? I noticed in both Succubus and Tower of Succubus, the two protagonists were both awfully straight for succubi.

Whatever, I'm not really complaining, just nitpicking.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not sure you understand what the word "homophobic" means. But yes, it would be nice to have some succubus on succubus action.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity."
While I do share your love for lesbian demons, "awfully straight for succubi" doesn't make any sense.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, has anyone else noticed that Libra heart almost seems... homophobic when he makes these? I noticed in both Succubus and Tower of Succubus, the two protagonists were both awfully straight for succubi.

Whatever, I'm not really complaining, just nitpicking.

Isn't that an allusion created because almost all the cast are females?

In an all-female/female-heavy cast anime, it's a given there will be lots of lesbian pairings, but sometimes i can't help but felt those characters doesn't have any choices than being lesbian because figuratively there aren't any male cast. The same can be said on an all-male/male-heavy anime.