What's new

sub-par

Reputation score
Just call it unofficial then so that you don't fool idiots like me

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Considering there were supposed to be 3 translation projects for this game concurrently being done, including one by Leaf Geometry, I figured "unofficial" being in quotes meant that Leaf Geometry or DLsite had swiped either sub-par's or carb0n0x's translation and pretended it was their own.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past blight domain? Boss uses it instantly and I can't do anything to stop it.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I'm not that far, but in general when you get stuck on a particular boss you can nullify their problematic attacks, usually with accessories. So, for this game, if it inflicts poison or fatigue, craft/wear Slip Stops; if instant death or blind, Dark Dead Seals, etc. Also, having at least one tank and a bunch of Mana Potions can let you win almost any fight through sheer attrition.

If that's not helpful enough, tell me the name of the boss and I can give a more detailed strategy.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm not that far, but in general when you get stuck on a particular boss you can nullify their problematic attacks, usually with accessories. So, for this game, if it inflicts poison or fatigue, craft/wear Slip Stops; if instant death or blind, Dark Dead Seals, etc. Also, having at least one tank and a bunch of Mana Potions can let you win almost any fight through sheer attrition.

If that's not helpful enough, tell me the name of the boss and I can give a more detailed strategy.
Mid game. Game plays it up like the final boss though.

I'm missing so much in this game. It's obtuse as FUCK! Like seriously most of the content you'll DEFINITELY miss as you play, and that's not sitting right with me.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Mid game. Game plays it up like the final boss though.

I'm missing so much in this game. It's obtuse as FUCK! Like seriously most of the content you'll DEFINITELY miss as you play, and that's not sitting right with me.
Since you didn't say the name of the boss you were having trouble with, I'm going to assume that you don't need any help with it.

As far as missing stuff is concerned, you can see hints for H-content in the reminiscence room. For items, you can check for descriptions/passive abilities by pressing the A-key on the keyboard (especially useful for Guardian/Lord items and the various boots). Also, you can select events in the menu to get hints/details on those as well (such as needing Rabi to equip Icebreaker to get the snow cane). As far as I can tell, you can't miss any items permanently; I was almost done with Chapter 4 before I realized I didn't have Piercing recipe I, and had to scour through the game up to the prison before I found it. You can always go back to old areas to explore again, especially after you're strong enough that enemies run away from you (or you learn Dark Lord's Shadow Step). That being said, other than that, I didn't get the sense that I missed much at all. You just have to be willing to backtrack on occasion.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Since you didn't say the name of the boss you were having trouble with, I'm going to assume that you don't need any help with it.

As far as missing stuff is concerned, you can see hints for H-content in the reminiscence room. For items, you can check for descriptions/passive abilities by pressing the A-key on the keyboard (especially useful for Guardian/Lord items and the various boots). Also, you can select events in the menu to get hints/details on those as well (such as needing Rabi to equip Icebreaker to get the snow cane). As far as I can tell, you can't miss any items permanently; I was almost done with Chapter 4 before I realized I didn't have Piercing recipe I, and had to scour through the game up to the prison before I found it. You can always go back to old areas to explore again, especially after you're strong enough that enemies run away from you (or you learn Dark Lord's Shadow Step). That being said, other than that, I didn't get the sense that I missed much at all. You just have to be willing to backtrack on occasion.
Ah sorry, boss name is Durhom.

Regarding all that other stuff, it doesn't change the fact that at least half of the game is completely missable content with dungeons you're not sure if you can enter.
Events don't get listed until you find them. For instance, I'm missing event 46. Nothing I can do to find it.

It's frustrating because the game punishes exploration early game by giving you enemies you can't defeat, so you're in the mindset that if you see a new dungeon the story will probably take you there later. This is incorrect. Some of these dungeons you discover you're just supposed to come back to at a later undefined time. It means you'll usually fight monsters out of your level. Either you'll be too strong like how I rolled over everyone in the salt dungeon cause it was new to me, or be too weak and never know what level you were supposed to be to tackle the dungeon at.

The game has so much missable shit with no hints whatsover XD

EDIT: Beat him. Blight domain is a powerful magical ability that does large magic damage to all allies and gets rid of all buffs. If you want to fight Durhom you need to be at least level 50. I was at level 53. If you got to Durhom and you're like level 47 or so it's because you missed TONS of content. Even then, you might not survive those abilities. He only uses magic attacks so RES is a very important stat for the battle. For Thelma to survive as you're tank you'll need to take her down Nightmare to pick up Res stat boots. You'll need to use buffs and debuffs, as well as abilities that nullify the opponent. Valkyrie has an ability that reduces the enemy atk and def by a quarter for 1 turn with a 10 turn cooldown. Queen has a bind attack that nullifies the enemy's actions for 2 turns. It's also on cooldown for 10 turns. Use Dung bombs to get rid of his self buffs. It'll be a hard ass fight but it's doable. Of course I'm talking on Normal difficulty.
  • There's the salt dungeon you can access that has one of Ura's scenes in it. The battlemage class holder is here. To access it, you need to go to Milith HQ's training hall and accept a quest there.
  • There's the east side of the great desert. To access it you have to go to Aurum corporation and do a quest for one of Ura's friends.
  • There's a forest dungeon where you get access to the valkyrie class. It's in the forest to the east. Thelma mentioned this forest when you exited Milith HQ saying there's a forest to the east and that's how you get back to Haven. There's a separate dungeon in that forest.
  • There's an abandoned castle dungeon. This abandoned castle is located near the loser's jail. Climb some vines up through the loser's jail and you'll get it.
  • There's the Yuki Onna village. After you get to the snow fields just head straight east. It's an extra missable area, that gives you good materials and access to the yuki-onna enemy where you can get her scenes. You have to climb down her well to sleep in the bed.
  • You have to do early events with Fake Rabi in order to get access to the first cat dungeon. Second cat dungeon I actually forgot how I found. Can't help with that anymore. (Why even include content locked by the gay character...)
And that's just SOME of the hidden obtuse shit I found. I'm still missing QUITE a few events. I also never figured out event 62, and am missing event 46,57,64 and more.

Hmmm... this is probably one of those obtuse on purpose games so that a community can form and help each other find stuff. I've already given up on getting a good completion ratio. Was never aiming for 100% cause of fake rabi but yeah...

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, if I'm not wrong, isn't Durhom the name of the final boss of the main game? Not counting the technically-post-game SEQUEL chapter.

Also if I'm not wrong, his action pattern is pretty fixed, so it shouldn't be too hard to predict Blighted Domain/Blighted Moon and have everyone guard during those turns or something.
But well, what's done is done.

According to the japanese wiki, events 46 and 57 are tied to Fake Rabi; 64 is Ura's; 62 is located inside the ancient city (the area right before you'd fight the archmage Jemina for the last time). There's not much in the way of details floating around and my save isn't there anymore, so I can't help much more.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wait, if I'm not wrong, isn't Durhom the name of the final boss of the main game? Not counting the technically-post-game SEQUEL chapter.

Also if I'm not wrong, his action pattern is pretty fixed, so it shouldn't be too hard to predict Blighted Domain/Blighted Moon and have everyone guard during those turns or something.
But well, what's done is done.

According to the japanese wiki, events 46 and 57 are tied to Fake Rabi; 64 is Ura's; 62 is located inside the ancient city (the area right before you'd fight the archmage Jemina for the last time). There's not much in the way of details floating around and my save isn't there anymore, so I can't help much more.
Thank you for the information about the wiki. It was really helpful in completing the event.

I was honestly shocked that you had to do Fake Rabi's events to get your own house and access to 5 scenes with the girls. I guess if you want to 100% the game, protag is canon bi. Really happy that the game gives you the option to skip the events though.

serawi

Reputation score
1588338312154.png
Hey guys, i could use some help. Since you guys where talking about secret bosses above, I figured someone might know where to get these Mana Vessels fpr Pretty's post-game quest. I've done pretty much everthing else except for the stripper-class-quest. Also when I checked the inventory, I noticed that I already have 3 out of 4 Mana Vessels. Any ideas?

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I don't remember exactly where I got one of them, but I think it might have been a forced event (like defeating Durhom or something), although in any case, it was definitely before I started the Sequel chapter.

For the other three, one is from Leone in the land after Connecting Spire, another I think was the completing stage III of the Great Arena, and the last one (which I'm pretty sure is the one you're missing) you have to go back to the Northern Vaeletria - Desert Ruins with the old scholarly lady adventurer (the People 3-3 sprite from the RTP), where she has opened up a new passage for you to explore. That's also where you can farm Magic Rocks for crafting some tier 5 (green) weapons.

serawi

Reputation score
Ohh. I totally forgot that they also talked about the arena after the credits rolled. That must be it. Thx

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I have just gone through a ridiculous rollercoaster of emotions. I was fighting the ultimate superboss: Being of Creation, and after half an hour of the incredibly intense battle (including having used no less than 7 Ultra Ultimates) I finally managed to bring her HP to 0 and I was cheering internally. But apparently that had been just the first phase. She used a skill to heal back to full and changed her patterns. I didn't manage to survive long after that, because she started using light magic and I had my healer equipped with Shadow Effect (which makes you take a LOT more damage from light) since the boss didn't use light magic on the first phase.

I'm not giving up, though. Just need a new setup.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I have just gone through a ridiculous rollercoaster of emotions. I was fighting the ultimate superboss: Being of Creation, and after half an hour of the incredibly intense battle (including having used no less than 7 Ultra Ultimates) I finally managed to bring her HP to 0 and I was cheering internally. But apparently that had been just the first phase. She used a skill to heal back to full and changed her patterns. I didn't manage to survive long after that, because she started using light magic and I had my healer equipped with Shadow Effect (which makes you take a LOT more damage from light) since the boss didn't use light magic on the first phase.

I'm not giving up, though. Just need a new setup.
Did you reincarnate your characters? The bonus stats may be necessary to win that fight.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I reincarnated Rabi and trained her all the way back to level 99, then I decided enough was enough and simply gave them stat boosts via save editor. I'm not ashamed in the slightest, if the game thinks it can force me to waste that much time just to get my characters strong enough to make it a meaningful fight, then it has another thing coming.

Also, like I said, I actually did pretty well, and the fight was challenging but at a manageable level. I just need to prepare for the second phase as well.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
A warning, then, if you want it:

When you defeat her second form, make sure at least two of your party members are alive and above 50% Max HP.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Update on my attempts. After a few exploratory attempts, I have come to the conclusion that BoC's pattern of actions is mostly the same everytime, allowing me to prepare better, and I managed to get to the second phase without any trouble. And when I say mostly the same, I mean that she sometimes substitutes her Queens's Mirror for a Wide Saint (turns out she does use light attacks on the first phase after all), maybe she does the same to other actions, but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what caused her to choose which action.

Ended up dying to the second phase on turn six. She followed Demigod Entasis (super powerful hit all magic attack) with God Entasis (the same, but even more powerful this time), resulting in only Tirma surviving with barely any HP left, and then dying on Chaosmolder next turn.

I hope the second phase is also consistent, but it's going to be annoying having to go through the first phase again just to collect information. (Unless there's something like "If you die on the second phase, you can start from there afterwards", which would be cool, even though I would have to go through the first phase one more time anyway. [I resetted after losing to preserve my items, instead of making use of the post-battle full heal.])

Also, I noticed that the "immune to bind" status effect fades away after a certain amount of turns, instead of you having to try another bind to "use it up". That's interesting.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
If you want her full character sheet so you can prepare without having to fight her over and over, I'll put them here.

1st Form
Accuracy: 95%
Basic Attack Element: Physical
Immunities: Instant Death/Poison/Blind/Silence/Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis/Deadly Poison/Fatigue/Forgetful/Coma
Resistances: Stun 50%, DOT Rate 95% (this doesn't seem to govern anything as far as I can tell)
Special: Restores 20% of MaxMP each round.

MaxHP: 600000
MaxSP: 5000
ATK: 2200
DEF: 2200
MAT: 1500
MDF: 1500
AGI: 2000
LUK: 1000

Attack Pattern:

Turn 1 - 100% chance to use Chaosmolder
Turn 2 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 3 - 42.86% chance to use Zero Slayer
28.57% chance to use Wide Saint
28.57% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 4 - 100% chance to use String-Bind
Turn 5 - 100% chance to use Slow Trick
Turn 6 - 100% chance to use First Break
Turn 7 - 100% chance to use Zero Slayer
Turn 8 - 60.00% chance to use Queen's Mirror
20.00% chance to use Wide Saint
20.00% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 9 - 100% chance to use Demigod Entasis
repeat from top
Trigger on defeat: Heavenly Revolution

Chaosmolder - Dark, Power 125: 5 magical attacks to every enemy. Inflicts Deadly Poison (80%), Fatigue (80%), MaxHP-DN+(100%) and MaxSP-DN+(100%)
String-Bind - Inflicts Bind on three random enemies.
Wrath Of Rafata - Physical, Power 600: eight physical attacks to random enemies. Grants ATK-UP+ and MAT-UP+ to self.
Zero Slayer - Surge, Power 450: nine magical attacks to a single enemy.
Wide Saint - Light, Power 120: magical attack to every enemy.
Wide Shade - Dark, Power 120: magical attack to every enemy.
Slow Trick - Physical, Power 100: physical attack to every enemy. Inflicts Stun (200%). Activates at the end of turn (slower than Suicide Cry).
First Break - Physical, Power 200: physical attack to one enemy. Inflicts ATK-DN+ (200%) and MAT-DN+(200%). Activates quickly (same speed as First Edge).
Queen's Mirror - Gives a 100% chance to reflect incoming magical attacks, and Counter (same as Bad Trick). No duration, must be removed by Disenchant or Shit Bombs.
Demigod Entasis - "Accuracy", Power 200: mixed ATK/MAT attack to all enemies, resisted solely by DEF. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction except Guard and Wide Block.
Heavenly Revolution - Fully heal, remove all debuffs and transform from "Being of Myth" into "Being of Myth" (same name in editor)

Calculated damage of attacks:
All damage formulae, like most attacks in this game, vary by 5% up or down from value listed.

Chaosmolder - all hit Dark damage (11000 - DEF*2.5)
Wrath Of Rafata - each of the 8 hits does (6600 - DEF*1.5)
Zero Slayer - each of the 9 hits does (3000 - MDF)
Wide Saint - all hit Light damage (7200 - MDF*2.4)
Wide Shade - all hit Dark damage (7200 - MDF*2.4)
Slow Trick - all hit physical damage (8800 - DEF*2)
First Break - physical damage (17600 - DEF*4)
Demigod Entasis - all hit "accurate" damage (14800 - DEF*4)

To take no damage from this enemy, a character needs 4400 DEF and 3000 MDF.

After 1st form:

Base Statistics are the same as 1st form, except maxHP is 800000 instead of 600000.

Attack Pattern:

Turn 1 - 100% chance to use Chaosmolder
Turn 2 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 3 - 42.86% chance to use Zero Slayer
28.57% chance to use Wide Saint
28.57% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 4 - 100% chance to use Zero Slayer
Turn 5 - 100% chance to use Slow Trick
Turn 6 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 7 - 100% chance to use First Break
Turn 8 - 50.00% chance to use Queen's Roar
50.00% chance to use Heavy Bind
Turn 9 - 100% chance to use Demigod Entasis
Turn 10 - 100% chance to use God Entasis
repeat from top
Trigger on defeat: Last Order, then Infinite Break.

Queen's Roar - Physical, Power 100, physical attack to every enemy. Grants Queen's Mirror to self.
Heavy Bind - Inflicts Bind (10000% chance) on three random enemies and deals 500 SP damage to each target.
God Entasis - "Accuracy", Power 300: mixed ATK/MAT attack to all enemies, resisted solely by DEF. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical and magical damage reduction except Guard and Wide Block.
Last Order - ???, Power ???, deals to each enemy half of their maxHP. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Damage does not vary. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction.
Infinite Break - Surge, Power ???, deals 90000 damage to a single target. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction.

God Entasis - all hit "accurate" damage (22200 - DEF*6)

Despite having more powerful attacks, other than Infinite Break, to take no damage from this enemy, a character still only needs 4400 DEF and 3000 MDF.

Attack Patterns use the current turn to determine what action will be used. So, for example, if you defeat 1st form on Turn 18 (First Break), then the first attack 2nd form should use is Demigod Entasis, not Chaosmolder. As such, it is optimal to transition the battle as close to turns 11, 21, 31, etc. as you can.

Specific suggestions, don't read if you want to figure out the fight on your own:
1) Nightmare's Midnight Terror has a cooldown of 10, which aligns with 2nd form's turn pattern and is one of the few ways to reduce the damage each Entasis does (by 75%). To do this, you need two Nightmares to chain them back to back.
2) It's much easier to craft Shit Bombs than to waste points in the Prophet class for Disenchant for LUKless builds.
3) Bad Trick is effective against Chaosmolder and Slow Trick.
4) Insight/Incite and Bad Trick together is particularly effective against Wrath of Rafata.
5) Bad Trick stops First Break, but must be applied the previous turn.
6) If you only have access to one Midnight Terror for the end of 2nd form's attack cycle, eat the Demigod Entasis and use it to mitigate God Entasis.
7) Lust helps mitigate the SP damage from Heavy Bind.
8) While BoM is vulnerable to debuffs to stats, her extremely high luck reduces the chance Power Weak and its ilk will succeed. Hakika uses a custom luck script for this game which limits the floor effects of extreme luck. As such, the Weak spells/skills still have a 7% chance to succeed against BoM if the user has anywhere from 0 to 820 LUK; this rises to 35% at 900 LUK, 70% at 1000 LUK and 100% at 1086 LUK.

Oh, also, Bind-RES ends after 5 turns, at end of turn.

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I did it.
Victory.png
I actually did it before seeing your post here too. Here are my thoughts:
- I didn't realize the time you defeated her would matter, so I kind of got a rude awakening when she started the second phase with Demigod Entasis.
- I actually did it the second time I reached the Second phase, but there was some luck involved.
- By which I mean, she did not use Heavy Bind in either of the two times the turn came up, instead doing Queen's Roar. That's good, because Fuck that noise, I would have dedicated everything to have her bound in those turns if I knew Heavy Bind existed.
- I did not have two Midnight Terror users, so instead I used 1 Bind and one Midnight Terror to get through those turns. I did have two Bind users I could cycle.
- Bad trick was absolutely the MVP, though certain critical followed by Giga Drill together with Corruption did do quite a lot as well.
- My Bad Trick user also had huge critical chance, and quite a few buffs, but perhaps most important was the Jewel of Almakarma giving her fire damage (and coincidentally also more critical chance), and one of my mages keeping fire weak on BoM. Sadly, she didn't have Insight/Incite, only my tank did. That was definitely suboptimal.
- On that note, I used a ton of buffs and debuffs. The latter worked quite well on the second phase as well, maybe because I went quite far on the Prophet path with them. Edit: I took a look, and yep, both of my mages had over 1100 Luck. That explains it.
- I had two mages with Twinsoul, serving as healers and Buff/debuff users, one with quick casting and one without. I didn't use speed-up so that my mage without quick casting could be guaranteed to act after BoM whenever she wasn't doing funky stuff with her priority moves.
- I think I did the "stop First Break" thing accidentally, since I kinda remember being a bit confused as to why my characters hadn't taken damage in one of its turns.

All in all, that was really fun. I'm very much satisfied with this battle.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't actually tell when I'm overleveled or underleveled in this game. It really reminds me of the old 90s JRPGs where everything is just unforgiving as fuck and just says fuck you randomly. I'm level 35 and I just wanted to unlock the Valkyrie class so I fought the butterfly and it just kills me irl. Do I just need to gitgud and grind some more or is there something I'm missing?