What's new

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: SEQUEL blight

theyre still pictures, its a good game, but i cant recommend it without atleast a basic machine translation going on at the same time and maybe some cheating money wise, cause the story makes it work because of the characters, even if the cgs are a bit far apart

(also at the end of the game you get a quest to subjgate 4 mana spirits, but you can only challenge them by using a consumable item called a mana seed, so if ya run out, you cant attempt a fight, im stuck trying to find where i can get more, but no luck so far, currently missing 7 h events, but main girls are complete except one for the bunny girl)

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a shame. I might try it anyway tho. Since you give it so much praise

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game gets my seal of approval too, but I don't know if I'll ever get the time to finish it. I'm certainly looking forward to someone posting a full gallery save though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actualy wonder if some of scene is time limited (missable) or hidden.
I think i know missable is geting the pink card from the fake rabbit when s/he (spoiler) invited u to the house.
Pink card is used to buy more choice of the underground shop toys depend on how many you hold.

Been wondering whether i missed the rabbit pantie to get 1 of her scene cuz of this or some event item related scene.

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can get all the pink cards whenever, theyre not time depedant, but they are locked in areas that slowly become accessible
theres 5 in all, after that you have a quest to unlock a strip club area by talking to npcs scattered all over the world

also about the bunny one, yeah im probably missing the same one, the pantsu handjob, cause i got everything else for the main girls, i have no clue when or how your suppose to get it

theres a final area where you can restart the entire game but keeping your level.
seems the creator is thinking about adding even more events, which is great, or atleast thats what i got from his blog with google translate

its kinda sad this game wont likely ever be translated

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Collectible/scene guide, in japanese

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm just stupid, but does anyone know how to solve quest #15? the one when nyx invites you on midnight or something?

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is it the one where shes cleaning up? cause i think you can find her behind the back of the store where they sell armor and weapons

if its not, eh the only other one i can think of is where you talk with people around the main town

sorry i cant really remember which it might be

i think theres also a time where she invites you into some bushes, not sure if it could be that too, but i cant remember what map that is in

Last edited:

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it the one where shes cleaning up? cause i think you can find her behind the back of the store where they sell armor and weapons

if its not, eh the only other one i can think of is where you talk with people around the main town

sorry i cant really remember which it might be

i think theres also a time where she invites you into some bushes, not sure if it could be that too, but i cant remember what map that is in
no, not the one when she's cleaning, I already got that

I think it's the one when she's mad because she's unpopular so she invites you, the problem is I don't know where, I'm not gonna bother to check all the map when the game has so much checkpoint.

Yeah, I think she invites you into bushes, if you remember where please tell me, thanks.

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm just to let you know, most of those events only take place inside the main town you dont have to go out, its usually in there

also i did remember, its right outside the hotel where you have the first event with the green haired girl, where the cult grandma fights you

Reputation score

oh wow, that's rare, no Full Save yet.

If possible could anyone help? i am stuck at the pass code where they ask for a 5 digit password

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch 1.10 --- Advance information --- (not out yet)
▼ The following additions are made.
· Added new main scenario
· Added new map, enemy, conversation event along with addition of above
· added 2 new scenes
· added 2 basic CGs as addition above
· added items not yet obtained When I add Raby
 's dialog displayed randomly after battle with training · chickenil

^ Google traslate
Quite interesting if they keep adding more stuff specialy with all the epilogue quest as well

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice, its great that the creator is adding more stuff into it, most would just do that for the sequel and move on after finishing the game

i can post my save if people want, like i said before im only missing 7 h events out of the 32?? i cant remember how many there are

jellypubes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where or whether you encounter homicide girl in the cave near the fast travel location アレクタール荒野 again? I forgot to go back to defeat her until chapter 6 until i realize i don't have any of her scenes.
Edit* Nevermind. All i had to do was lose on purpose to get her scene.

Also, where to find 斑鉱石? i didn't keep track of where to get the material to craft. Item description didn't help much.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but does anyone know how to solve quest #15? the one when nyx invites you on midnight or something?
At 旅人の憩いの場, go through the trees to the northwest. It's like 10 steps away.

Random notes i took but stopped since I'm not missing out on any afterward.
Chapter 1
001 Interact with a rock. Continuation unlock available
002 Talk to Inn/Pub npcs about Energy Jelly
003 Talk to npcs
004 After graveyards to another cross road, enter west and progress through to fight a boss. After finishing quest, you may return to open a chest behind a gate for a unique weapon.
005 Continuation 001* Search in cave to the west
006 Search graveyards for key items
007 NPC in cave area blocked by obstacle - Gather white sap in the mountains Unlock alchemist class
008 Defeat bear in the mountains
009 Search

Chapter 2
010 South of town - Scarecrow>right plant>left plant
011 Find lost property west of town
012 Talk to npcs
013 Underground tunnel southern side of town
014 Fake
015 Nyx
016 Underground tunnel continuation
017 Jail cell in prison - Steal key from demon Unlock dark lord class
018 Defeat boss Unlock Queen class

Chapter3
019 town
020 town
021 town
022 After story progress, return to start event
023 town
024 Exchange garbage for items
025 Salt Jail
026 Slave, search for info
027 After disabling defenses, acquire salt water for mechanic Unlock mechanic class
028 Battle Mage in salt jail
029 Continuation Defeat the demon Unlock Battle Mage class
030 Head to the forest to the west before slave area
Boss weak against dark, strong against light. Confusion and blind debuff.

Chapter 4
031-035 town
036 - npc and investigate shelf for book
037 - head east and defeat boss
038 - Find campfire and interact
039 - Defeat boss Unlock class

Last edited:

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would definitely love a save file for this game too if anyone has one.

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

heres mine, its already in the gallery, like i said, its not complete

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@jellypubes
You can check where to farm those collectable item by looking at the item description (pressing A or S on the item in the inventory)
It will mention the location where the item can be collected

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some RPG Maker games let you hit one of the Function keys to change the window size. For others, you might try . It's what I use, and apart from not being able to keep windows square by holding the SHIFT key while resizing, it's pretty much perfect for RPG Maker game windows.
nice find, il try it
im using display changer to change resolution while a game is running.
works exactly like agth. for example my shortcut line looks like:
C:\AGTH\dc.exe -width=1366 -height=768 C:\agth\agth.exe /c ..
(i just copy this line from a textfile that has some more lines)
works great but downside is everything will be low resolution untill you exit the game or manually change the resolution again

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can confirm the save works correctly
only problem would be if theres some flag errors because of that later on when the creator updates the game with new events in the case theyre dependent on having certain items from completing a h event the normal way
but nice man, didnt know you can edit saves , cause i also have notepad++
good work

( played for a little more and the problems started showing up, 1, succubus girl is missing from the home office of the bunny girl, and 2, you cannot use the home teleportation stone)

Last edited:

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can confirm the save works correctly
only problem would be if theres some flag errors because of that later on when the creator updates the game with new events in the case theyre dependent on having certain items from completing a h event the normal way
but nice man, didnt know you can edit saves , cause i also have notepad++
good work

( played for a little more and the problems started showing up, 1, succubus girl is missing from the home office of the bunny girl, and 2, you cannot use the home teleportation stone)

Updated save with save10 (100%). Tested it with the green homestone and it worked. idk where the bunny place is so i could not test that. Hopfully this fixes the flags and if not atleast the gallery will always work xD.

Attachments

Last edited: