Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

nice double post there, boss.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for pointing out something I would have noticed the next time I got on. It's so much better than posting a response.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

A response, that due to Eve's searching of her Wardrobe, would have fucked with the time. I thought about it, but then realized that with the looking she did, there's no way she'd arrive that early. I'm waiting on the rest of the chumps to get there, before I post anything.

So bite me.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Little harsh there Ronny.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This Jimmy moment was brought to you by Dead Space 2.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay! :S

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Boo! I thought you were going to describe the farmhouse.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought I was going to describe the farmhouse too. It will just have to wait for a day, mine is pretty busy. Unless you have it already, then ah well.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
No, that's fine I was just making sure i knew what was going on. That and I just felt like saying boo.

Just so everyone knows, I'm having computer problems. Making me very slow to post for about a week. Yes it is perfect timing since we're at a point where I actually need to do something. Therefore I'll try to do my best to get something up once a day, so unless you actually need me to adjudicate something just carry on as normal.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries. I'm in a bit of a mood right now (go figure) so I'm trying to make sure that I'm at least checking in, but as for posting, I'll do my best to contribute, especially given that, y'know, we're goin' ta peck a fight, but head's not really in the game right now. Gimme a bit and I'll be back to it soon enough, likely.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

i forgot what Eve was supposed to be doing, ahaha. I'm no good at parts like this, you know?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No worries. I'm in a bit of a mood right now (go figure) so I'm trying to make sure that I'm at least checking in, but as for posting, I'll do my best to contribute, especially given that, y'know, we're goin' ta peck a fight, but head's not really in the game right now. Gimme a bit and I'll be back to it soon enough, likely.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat... I've looked at the RP and just... couldn't come up with anything.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
So maybe it is good timing for my computer to be acting up then, at the least it gives everyone a chance to focus on other things for a while. I know I've finally finished at least 3 xbox games myself. As to what you're supposed to be doing, I would suggest not getting killed by the shovelheads you're about to meet. How to not get killed though I'll leave up to you.

EDIT: Ah and my computer returns at exactly the right moment a few days earlier than I had planned.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow... that's creepy timing.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's not really that creepy it's just a few days early, but the timing was a little uncanny I'll agree. Now if I had actually paid someone to fix it and got it back early than it would be creepy.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I only say 'creepy' because you get it back just as some folks are getting their mojo back.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I prefer to think of it as perfect timing rather than creepy, but good point.

Quick question Sinful are you just dodging the blow normally, or are you using celerity to to dodge the blow. Just checking so I know what Claire has spent for blood. Oh wait, never mind you can't spend that many blood points in a turn. Carry on nothing to see here but some senile old guy blundering around.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah it was just a normal dodge.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, been very sick all week and still am. I'll try to get something up as soon as I can stop shaking.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Take yer time Ronny.