What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

I saw someone (Amekat) posted their map here, so I thought I'd post one as well. I think I made it about two years ago, and it includes things such as powerups and requirements to continue to an area. I created the map with respect for the coordinate system.
i.imgur.com/il0xwh3.png

mizu

Reputation score

KuroVadis is a finished game right?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw someone (Amekat) posted their map here, so I thought I'd post one as well. I think I made it about two years ago, and it includes things such as powerups and requirements to continue to an area. I created the map with respect for the coordinate system.
i.imgur.com/il0xwh3.png
i wonder if theres a tool for making those maps...

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What program you are using to make the music. I have allways had realy good ear, and im realy curious trying to make some music.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the game and it has a serious bug. I try to pick up the first item and it freezes and makes an awful sound. I've tried to pick it up a few times on different difficulties and it never works. Does anyone have a solution?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What exception error does it throw?

(My signature is now your signature.)

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I got the game and it has a serious bug. I try to pick up the first item and it freezes and makes an awful sound. I've tried to pick it up a few times on different difficulties and it never works. Does anyone have a solution?
Well, this "shouldn't" happen. There was a compatibility issue with certain video cards caused by a function in GM. However I removed it in the latest versions.

If you've pirated it from somewhere, the older versions may still have the problem. Of course, if the unlock file is a DLL, then it will just work with the demo on my blog, which doesn't (shouldn't) have the problem.

On the other hand, if you bought the game, or are just playing the demo from my blog, then I don't know what to tell you. I can give you a refund if you bought the game, since there isn't much I can do.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone reupload the modded version and post the link, please?
Uh, dude? The dev of the game is a consistent forumer here and posted just 5 hours before you. Bad form to ask for a pirated version of his game, man.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone reupload the modded version and post the link, please?
Yeah man you're out of luck. No one is going to disrespect the game maker and provide the game, just buy it it's cheap.

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah man you're out of luck. No one is going to disrespect the game maker and provide the game, just buy it it's cheap.
And worth the money

test1243143

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i love this self-righteousness that pops up every time some one asks for a sacred title. what would this forum be without link sharing?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Look! I bought Kurovadis and am preordering Noaika when I get paid today. I am not asking for the game because cheapo, I am asking for the mod, or a way to mod it. If I am a crook for that, I am sorry, but I am not taking anything back. Besides, where are all of your messages in the forums to people who upload games to this site before it even has 10 sales on DLSite?

Edit: ..... And the Pre-Order is closed!

Last edited:

test1243143

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Besides, where are all of your messages in the forums to people who upload games to this site before it even has 10 sales on DLSite?
Fuck em if they starve, I guess? It's when the creators do their marketing - er, interact with their fans - here that it becomes verboten. Anyway, assuming you have Kuro_V8.exe ( - this is the author's link to the file, and it couldn't hurt to re-dl in case of corruption) and you're hitting this error, it's probably a unique problem. Any other info like OS, exp with other GM games, etc. might help. Do you have another system you can try it on?

Reactions: JAB

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fuck em if they starve, I guess? It's when the creators do their marketing - er, interact with their fans - here that it becomes verboten.
Well I think it's more about respect. If you go into a store and steal an item they probably won't realize there missing something (depending on what it is). However, if you just walk up and blatantly steal right in-front of their face you might as well just bitch smack em as too.

P.S. huh never heard of that word before learned something new.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I think it's more about respect. If you go into a store and steal an item they probably won't realize there missing something (depending on what it is). However, if you just walk up and blatantly steal right in-front of their face you might as well just bitch smack em as too.
This. If an h game dev takes the time to come to our little homey rat hole and introduce their game/talk with the people here respectfully, you should at least have the courtesy/respect to not discuss pirating their game in their threads in my opinion. Especially when he posts just above your message (Don't know what the mod is about or anything, just talking in general here) >.> When you steal in front of the owner, it becomes personal. It's not right either way, I don't think anybody is saying that. Some of us just try not to be 100% douchebags.

We'd like more devs to come and hang out/communicate with us here, rather than scaring them off by being completely scummy douchebags.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

P.S. huh never heard of that word before learned something new.
verboten is just german for forbidden i think