What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

If Kyrieru makes a safe-for-work version, I would certainly put in the time to speedrun the game and put up a video for everyone.
Go for a godly run and never get rape :D then none of the H-content will ever be shown.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Speed run eh...

I should make a video and see who can beat my time.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speed run eh...

I should make a video and see who can beat my time.
...or, as the last addition (i.e., this is the least important thing) for the next game, include an online speed rank socreboard.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fantastic game, picked it up through your blog.
Can't express how happy I am to see things like this finished, way too many projects wind up roadside.
Good luck with whatever you're planning on doing next!

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought the game but I am stuck and don't know where to go after getting the flame thrower. I have tried back tracking but everything seems like a dead end.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bought the game but I am stuck and don't know where to go after getting the flame thrower. I have tried back tracking but everything seems like a dead end.
Go left from the first mansion save point then up, you will get back to that one spot in the first area that is blocked off by the white boxes.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's... a little farther than where he actually is.

Where you need to go now is south of the first area (the room to the right of the room where you got the roll ability). There will be a room with two vines there. The left one leads to what SHOULD be a platforming area with what I assume would be an item that gives you +1 to a stat, but the item isn't actually there (unless I missed something). The right vine will lead you to the next area.

Falaise

Reputation score

First post I've done in this forum. I just got to say great game it was worth my $5. I love the controls! I was flying buy this game and ended up having like 19 attach and 20 def lol. Totally destroyed the last boss. Look forward to your next games. I also would like to see how fast you can do this game.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Kyrieru, you may want to look into this:

In front of one of the rooms with the tentacle thingy you have to destroy to open the path to the final boss, there's 3 bugs ennemies.
The problem with them is that they give a ton of exp and are easily one shotable, so you can just get in the screen, OS them with a laser, switch screens and rince and repeat. I grinded in no time (less than 10min) at least 10+ levels from those things, finishing the game at lvl 25 and still getting a shit ton of exp from them.

It's not really an issue, but you may want to refrain from putting stuff like that in your next game, it's way too easy to grind them, and it makes the game easy to finish up to that point.

Edit for Ayra: To clarify, I'm okay with grinding if you have troubles. But that case is just WAY too easy. If you need to farm, it shouldn't be as easy as just switching between two screens and be OP in less than 5min.

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*pace around impatiently*

I want to buy the game from DLSite and to put a review to help it get more sales (visibility is key), but it's still not up on the english site. I absolutely adored the demo and it's pure torture to keep waiting for it to show up when it's already available. Ah well, I'll live... as long as the english site doesn't delay for more than a few days more :)

It has 845 sales on the Japanese site right now and is the #1 seller though... It's not thousands, but that's not so bad either!

I'd LOVE seeing speedruns for this! I adore watching speedruns in general, and based on the demo it would be an amazing game to watch speedruns.

Hey Kyrieru, you may want to look into this:

It's not really an issue, but you may want to refrain from putting stuff like that in your next game, it's way too easy to grind them, and it makes the game easy to finish up to that point.
I actually disagree on that one. The thing is, it's pretty much like a difficulty selector inside the game. If a player gets to that point and find themselves struggling and losing patience, they can farm some levels. If they are doing fine or not frustrated yet, they can just play through and go on with the game.

So I'd say leaving the player the option to level grind or not is a good thing, personally.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not out in the English site.

:(

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're awesome! Thank you for a (I'm assuming) fun game. I was able to play the very first demo and the version 5 demo. The game itself does not run for me. I don't use Windows--I'm running Ubuntu and FreeBSD.

For future games, may I put in a request that for all Windows-based games(prior to Windows 8 that is), that you base the game off of Wine--instead of Windows itself?

Here are some links:

Basing the game on Wine will ensure the widest possible audience because all Windows users(again, prior to 8) will be able to play the game--as well as everyone else running alternative operating systems(ie, Mac, Linux, BSD, Haiku, ReactOS, Amiga...pretty much everything). Wine is used by virtually all operating systems.

Needless to say...if you want to make more money on your games, it pays to reach a much larger audience. I for one would be happy to spread the word.

Thanks again for the game!

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to complete this without leveling up... hard as hell.
I somehow managed to get to the last area at Level 1 and now I keep getting my arse kicked.

Also; Bug:
If you stand next to a wall and perform any action (attack, shoot, ground roll) then jump, the game treats it as a walljump even though you're on the ground.
The result is that you can't jump off the wall again. This got me killed a fair few times against the succubus before I figured out what was going on.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

950 dlsite purchases and counting! :)

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just completed, well worth the 5 bucks. While I understand the game is done, and there will probably be no major changes, i do have a few balancing suggestions and bug finds.

First off, i think the final weapon should have its range reduced a little bit. I understand its the final weapon for a reason, but otherwise the other three each have their goods and bads. With the range being shorted the original weapon could retain its use as the "long range" weapon.

Next off the pink vore worms have been known to cause a fall through the floor into the void upon escaping. However this hasn't happened to me yet in V6 so that may already be corrected.

A couple of times in the castle , performing a roll jump to a new screen with a short ceiling cause me to get stuck in said ceiling on the new screen.

Finally as I said in a previous post, constitution is pretty weak. Instead of just straight buffing it I feel it would make an interesting dynamic if constitution changed the amount of damage you could take before losing a powerup. It would allow for a more defense oriented character, and could potentially give more replay value as a different playstyle. Also, doing this would probably make con more of a competitor to charge, even for offensive characters.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully Kyrieru, your game could have even a fraction of the success of another much-fapped-to game (starring a purple-clad kunoichi...)

I mean, damn, have you looked at Koooonsoft's figures? If DLsite gives the creator 1/2 the sales money, he's made almost $170,000 at today's Yen to Dollar rates off of that one game. Before taxes anyway, though I'm not quite certain how JP taxes work...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When I kill the walking tentacle vore creatures the same time I'm grabbed, the screen decides to go into the ceiling and it seems the enemies just freeze or something.

Also, I'm speaking from V4.

I actually disagree on that one. The thing is, it's pretty much like a difficulty selector inside the game. If a player gets to that point and find themselves struggling and losing patience, they can farm some levels. If they are doing fine or not frustrated yet, they can just play through and go on with the game.

So I'd say leaving the player the option to level grind or not is a good thing, personally.
I don't. What he's saying is the grinding is too easy with that gun and those enemies. And he's right. I went from level 17 to level 24 in about 2-3 minutes or so, not even. Grinding makes it seem like there's at least some risks, or else you're only getting a low payoff. Those bugs offer huge amounts of exp

Last edited:

Whiskeyclone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno, but if i were the OP of this thread or a mod Id change the title to include something about it only being 5 bucks. Its quite the deal and im happy i bought it.

Though I suppose most people are good enough at lurking that theyre gonna check all threads anyway, it just might bring more people in.