Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

What does version 5 over version 4?
I couldn't find a changelog anywhere.

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Makes me sad that no one has uploaded anything of this game on Youtube. Not even footage from the demo :(

It needs more exposure.

Also is there some pattern to the boss with the energy balls and flaming pillars. Just seems like the balls are just random and will occasionally come at you in a way that makes it impossible to escape unscathed.

Last edited:

JamesC

Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to beat the third boss?
After he drops the ceiling on you (more or less), I can't seem to hurt him.

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to beat the third boss?
After he drops the ceiling on you (more or less), I can't seem to hurt him.
You have to use the pillars to get on his head, then just repeatedly use your down punch attack on him until he dies. Or he kills you because you didn't have enough life to survive the attacks he throws at you while you attack his noggin.

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While in the room with the damage roll, go left.
Yep, but then i just return to the succubus lair entry with the two catgirls, only by other way around.
Well i think i just miss some obvious passage. Gotta go check those platforms leading to nowhere once more.

Edit: Aww, there's up way!
Edit2: Lost again. Dammit.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

What does version 5 over version 4?
I couldn't find a changelog anywhere.
I added the ability to disable joypad support by pressing F2. This makes it so people can use Joy2Key to customize controls.

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I added the ability to disable joypad support by pressing F2. This makes it so people can use Joy2Key to customize controls.
Oh, D-Pad power AT LAST! Thank you.

JamesC

Reputation score

You have to use the pillars to get on his head, then just repeatedly use your down punch attack on him until he dies. Or he kills you because you didn't have enough life to survive the attacks he throws at you while you attack his noggin.
Man, why didn't I think of that? Thanks.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is good shit Kyrieru. The sprites and music are great, and there's actually gameplay - that's actually good! Mindblowing stuff.

It's kinda hard, but that's good.

Currently in ye castle.

A few questions:
- What's that bubble/circle power-up actually DO? I haven't been able to figure it out.
- Do those tentacle trap things ever get... like, beatable? The one guarding the roll powerup. As dat tentacle fetish as they are, they fucking scare the shit out of me.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A very fine game, I'd put it in the same group as Sengoku Rance, came for hentai, staid for gameplay.
And the music is great, easily the best part of the game.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is good shit Kyrieru. The sprites and music are great, and there's actually gameplay - that's actually good! Mindblowing stuff.

It's kinda hard, but that's good.

Currently in ye castle.

A few questions:
- What's that bubble/circle power-up actually DO? I haven't been able to figure it out.
- Do those tentacle trap things ever get... like, beatable? The one guarding the roll powerup. As dat tentacle fetish as they are, they fucking scare the shit out of me.
Your not gonna like when you have to deal with several of them at a time then are ya? xD

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

A few questions:
1: Near as I can tell, the Bubble adds some extreme short range bursts to your attack. Useless for the gun, but it rocks if you use melee a lot.

2: Yeah, they do. Just much later on (Full charged ice shots make them cake, Laser weapon pretty much owns them when you finally get it.)

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Funny thing is that by pressing 'H' ( it throws your character on her back, ready to be raped ) you block the charm attack of the succubus. While prone, you are immune to the heart who will reach you, float a short moment and then fly away. You can then take the time to charge your melee before getting up between her attacks.

It's a kind of an exploit, but it could be easily corrected if the boss could react the same way with a prone player then she does with a charmed one.

(( As a side not to all, when pron, you are immune to almost all damage. Not just the heart attack ))

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Two questions:

1.How well is this game made

2. Any screenshots anywhere?

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few questions:
Bubble makes a barrage of additional short-ranged projectiles when you make a melee strike, and tentacle flower traps are indestructible, AFAIK. Just evade em, or smash escape if you got captured, you have two-three chances of escaping with the full life, it is enough to clear nastiest of rooms with them.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll confess, I only played the demo for like...4-5 minutes...

Then went back to the blog and brought the game :D What little I did play was great fun and the H content, while enjoyable was just the icing on the cake for the game itself (In my opinion) and skimming the thread it seems I only touched the surface of the content to come.

Downloading now, can't wait to play it! Glad I could support the maker too ;)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to buy the game too. I want more from this guy and the best way to do that is to support him. Plus I think 5 bucks for this game is a steal. It costs less than a value meal at almost any fast food joint.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kurovadis V4 link:

source:

enjoy
Thanks, now Kyrieru can report those links. Did you really think that was a bright idea to post this in a thread where the bloody creator is often present?

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kurovadis V4 link:

source:

enjoy
Lol was gonna download that as a demo and if the game was as good as people say, then just buy it, but godamn 35kbps download what a piece of shit.

Just gonna download the real demo and see whats up.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Thanks for the support when it comes to preventing piracy guys, I appreciate the notion.

However, I have no real issue with the game being pirated, to be honest. If people want to support me, they'll buy it. If they want to pirate it, a simple search on google will do the trick sooner or later anyway. Besides, I've downloaded games off this forum before, so I'm not so hypocritical as to prevent others from doing the same to me.

That being said, that is an old version, though. Won't have the option to disable the joypad >_>

Last edited: