What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

Quick question about buying from the blog. How exactly will that work? Will after paying through paypal we get a link for the download? Also if we bought the game previously will there be a way to redownload the game if something bad happened that would cause us to lose the data?
The game will be downloaded as a demo. When you buy the game through paypal, what you'll get is a link to a file that unlocks the full version when it's placed in the same folder as the .exe. Worst case scenario, I'll answer any email I'm sent if something goes wrong. The DLsite version on the other hand will just be unlocked automatically.

I'll give specific details on why I'm doing it this way once I sell the game.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

After reading your latest blog post I must say one thing.

I hope you swim Kyrieru. Swim with a majestic butterfly stroke the likes of which none have seen!!

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After reading your latest blog post I must say one thing.

I hope you swim Kyrieru. Swim with a majestic butterfly stroke the likes of which none have seen!!
Sorry, this is just too good an opportunity to not use this picture :D

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to buy Kurovadis. Becase, you know, it gonna be the best hentai platformer i ever played.
It may be more "platformer" than "hentai", but the way how character controls and feels make me even more aroused.

Sir Kyrieru, if you ever will need some help from wannabe pixelartist, i'd gladly help you. There must be more games like this.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Do you have any examples of your work?

giyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. Sent in a PM. Not a big deal as now, but i have will for perfection and ready for any kind of work.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One thing that bugs me about the demo: control mapping to the joypad works out to be atrocious. On a 360 controller, it ends up with B as jump, A and Y as attack, and right analog click as pause.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

shouldn't be that hard to set controls to be user defined, I'd imagine someone's already wrote the code that you'd need for whatever program that kyrieru's using to build the game.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Unfortunately it's not that simple. I actually looked for code to integrate a joypad before I did it myself, and there wasn't even any code for that available, let alone customizing controls.

I could get it working eventually, but I think I'm going to leave that for the next game. The way the game is set up at the moment, it would be a lot of work to get it working.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would recommend using a program such as joytokey if your joypad isn't working with the game. That's what I did.

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As said on his blog, HE IS DONE! All we've gotta wait is the release. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Whiskeyclone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, youve recieved my thousandth of your goal money kyrieru, quite modest pricing and you deserve it. (almost considering not posting this because of how brief and almost spammy it is, but hey, I am FIRST! in this thread atleast)

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

question before i buy how much content is in this game such as numbers of CG, enemies, sex sprites, levels, and etc.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought it, too :) I wish hentai wasn't, well, hentai, or else i could get you a ton of purchases by word of mouth

Reputation score

Had to re enter my info four seperate times using four cards because it simply would not accept anything less than my debit, but I bought, and I don't regret a second.

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Paid, Set, Match. HAH I love having pounds. This is 2 bucks 50 for me. :£ :£ :£

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I Love the demo of this game i wish i had some $ for the full version...
Could anyone upload the full version or PM me the game?.

ANNNNNDDDDD let the trolling...BEGIN.