What's new

ACT [kyrieru] Eroico RE115470 RJ115470

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Eroico -Develouped by kyrieru-

Okay this fake logic always hurt my head. Not every man is going to just jump the pink bat cave at a moments notice. Not to mention the humiliation of the whole situation of being screwed like that.

Edit: screw it it's your opinion not making a rant on this, bwaha. Just going to toss around despite the situation. Not all men are sex crazed Nymphos. Hmm...wonder if there's some irony of me stating that in a hentai forum....kind of funny when I think on it.
I think it's for the best, we all know this shit doesn't make sense in real life :) no need to ruin the sex with real world logic like "a cock that big would kill you"

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's already quite a discussion on the topic here, but may as well try to add some reasoning to it.

When you make a post on a forum, regardless of the subject, and regardless of your opinion, it should contribute to the discussion in a beneficial manner. Note that I'm not calling anyone out here, but rather making the most general statement possible regarding posting on a forum. Just for reference, I guess. Stating opinions is important. But so is stating your reasons, so you aren't misconstrued.

Personally, I'm not a fan of a male protagonist in a RoR game. Hell, I'm honestly not much of a fan of a female protagonist with male enemies. Something about seeing other men in sexual situations just turns me off, even when it's heterosexual situations. So I guess you could say I have a slight and unfair aversion to the new game Kyrieru is working on, but you know what? His first one was good enough that I'm willing to give it a go regardless. That's what a demo is for. If I don't like it, then I might not follow through on the full version when it's done, but I won't stop anyone else who would enjoy it.

I'm probably a bit in the minority anyway. Monster Girl Quest has a largely similar premise in spite of gameplay differences, and it's come to be an extremely popular work as far as H-games go. And for gameplay specifically, he already proved he has the capacity to deliver.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's already quite a discussion on the topic here, but may as well try to add some reasoning to it.

When you make a post on a forum, regardless of the subject, and regardless of your opinion, it should contribute to the discussion in a beneficial manner. Note that I'm not calling anyone out here, but rather making the most general statement possible regarding posting on a forum. Just for reference, I guess. Stating opinions is important. But so is stating your reasons, so you aren't misconstrued.

Personally, I'm not a fan of a male protagonist in a RoR game. Hell, I'm honestly not much of a fan of a female protagonist with male enemies. Something about seeing other men in sexual situations just turns me off, even when it's heterosexual situations. So I guess you could say I have a slight and unfair aversion to the new game Kyrieru is working on, but you know what? His first one was good enough that I'm willing to give it a go regardless. That's what a demo is for. If I don't like it, then I might not follow through on the full version when it's done, but I won't stop anyone else who would enjoy it.

I'm probably a bit in the minority anyway. Monster Girl Quest has a largely similar premise in spite of gameplay differences, and it's come to be an extremely popular work as far as H-games go. And for gameplay specifically, he already proved he has the capacity to deliver.
I just wish i could actually try the demo

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As to why a man would avoid getting raped in a scenario such as this, using monster girl quest as an example, the fact that the man either dies from constant non-stop sex or becomes the woman's prisoner to be used as a glorified fuckstick would help with the decision to avoid getting raped.

Maybe that's just me. Some of you guys might enjoy being prisoners and getting fucked until your balls ache with pain from cumming too much.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are there just CGs for the first two enemies?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No check point sucks -.-

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I didn't try the demo (yet) but after watching the playthrough video, wow that looks HARD.

Oh and I'm loving the (enemy) character designs. The protagonist's character design looks cheap and generic. (Got enough armor there?)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game isn't too hard but the fact that I have to completely restart from making 1 mistake or a random ambush of bullshit is kinda rage inducing. It kinda takes all the fun out of playing a game when you lose everything just from 1 death. Granted it's just a demo but this is just cruel to do especially when someones trying to see all the game over scenes.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally would rather a female in the position of the protagonist,i might still watch it but i will be neutral.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whats "Non-Hentai" stuff doing here? No idea. But if i was allowed to. I'd shoot it down for the good of us Perverts and Otakus.

Yes. I pass. But i'd gladly kill the game! Okay. Waiting for something great for now...
Umm, what are you talking about the guy obviously gets raped when he falls down. Maybe you didn't realize the option to turn on adult content when you started the game. (I don't know if turning it off would work or not.)

You should not call yourself a pervert nor otaku as you are undeserving of that title. What you're saying is similar to Hitler saying he would rid the world of all Jews, because it's for the good of all mankind. Do not think that you're belief is what's right for everyone as that is the epitome of arrogance and ignorance. There is something called the minority that would like to be catered to every once in a while as well you know.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No check point sucks -.-
There is a checkpoint later on, after about 5-7 screens you will see a NPC standing on a stone platform as you pass her she throws confetti to mark the checkpoint.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I find the amount of rage over having a male main character hilarious.

Probably about as hilarious as the rage me posting induces.

From memory, Kyrieru is a pretty cool guy. I somehow seem to have missed his first game, I was following a project of his, it got shelved, and I fell of radar for a while. I'll have to have a look through his blog later to learn more.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel obligated to jump out of lurking and throw in my support for the genre.

I'll add that various titles of the genre (monster girl quest, 犯され勇者, shota fighter ...etc) are quite successful, so no pressure ;3 I'm sure for every outspoken dislike there are plenty of unspoken fans.

Which brings to mind: I'd be curious to see a chart of popularity for various fetish type. The data would be even more useful to developers if DLsite has a poll for all registered members who have purchased something.

hmm... maybe a small sample poll would be interesting for ulmf, though various forum tend to have specific preference (ryonani forum for example, would have higher ryona and maybe... Guro?:eek:). It'd be interesting to see fetish preference by various criteria like geography... oh well

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is frustrating only because of the lack of checkpoints, in terms of difficulty, just like kurovadis you get better at this game, i played it for three hours and died in every way imaginable, only to be stuck on the boss's final form because it is insane.

in terms of H-content it is just like Kurovadis, enemies rush to rape you as soon as you are knocked down.

There are 4 enemies in the forest; Catgirls, Slimes, Fairies and Alraune, only the catgirl and slime has GO CG atm.

for people who still want to check it our but don't have the patience to play this game at it's current difficulty, here is a post where you can use which should give you godmode. if you want H-content, just hit the H button at any time next to an enemy.

LumarinFebruary 20, 2013 at 1:56 AM

FOR CHEATERS, here's a save with 255 hp, the attack upgrade, the shot powerup(you lose this if you take a hit), the bubble powerup(shield-1hp), at the start of the game with 99 xp/gems/whatever.

Just copy this into your slotX.txt file and BAM, you can cruise right through the game and test stuff on that save file(note I went with 255 hp because that's more than enough and I didn't want to see if I'd crash the game with more).

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personaly think the game is actually easy
Only what it's lack is a checkpoint

5-7 Screen until the checkpoint is hard
And there's no upgrade in the beginning
Mobs should have a percentage to drop upgrade in the actual game I hope
Or perhaps drop some health to make things easier , if Kyrieru still want to make the checkpoint after 5-7 screen

And to be added , maybe go back to last screen
So can farming some hearts~

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

wasnt this knight game posted long ago, like even before kurovadis? i remember playing an alpha test or something on this one.

i'll agree with toffi on this one. male characters suck and i'll pass, too.
and well... i found nothing rude to bitch about. and i'll say most internet people can deal with this no prob.

and to all those "love everything, criticise nothing"- users:
what do you think is gonna be improved, if the only feedback states "everything is fine"?
feedback like this - trying not to make first world people cry - is not very constructive either.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was honestly
expecting some more exciting snu-snu animations, some oral would be nice, but from the look
of it Kyrieru is trying to hide the male genitalia as much as possible.
More of the same stellar quality H-content as in Kurovadis?

I haven't even bothered to check the blog post, but I assume he means to sell this one too.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder if the name is actually referring to what I think it is...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wasnt this knight game posted long ago, like even before kurovadis? i remember playing an alpha test or something on this one.

i'll agree with toffi on this one. male characters suck.
and well... i found nothing rude to bitch about.

and to all those "love everything, criticise nothing"- users:
what do you think is gonna be improved, if the only feedback states "everything is fine"?
feedback like this - trying not to make soft hearted people cry - is not very constructive.
Yeah totaly agree with You
Male characters SUCK AS HELL
But looking on the bright side , the CG of girls is variative
Too bad that too is sucks , since the CG aren't in full page like KuroVadis

And what You said on the Knight game that was posted long time a go
It was Crimson Brave I think , maybe this one is inspired by that.

A little compliment is , I think the quality of CG is better than KV

I hope his next game aren't Male Character
If it is , maybe he just turning into Gay Game Developer~

And what's more is , he really is slow
I know that he claims he's working everyday
And aiming to become a top developer in future
But he doesn't want to recruit artist/someone to help him
Niceeeeeee , Very niceeee~

Expect the next game will be release if he's gone BALD:D