Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

One of the spiderlings chirps at Kylie and nips her ear as it crawls up her shoulder and neck. They did mind Kylie, for now at least, and as they made their way back to the beach with their new belongings, Giselle pointed to one of the offices on the beach side. "I think this is one of the beach house offices where we can look into renting or buying one," Giselle said as she knocked on the door of the small building.

"Come on in, it's not locked," someone called from within, a man it sounded like.

Giselle shrugged and opened the door, where they saw a man sitting at a desk with stacks of papers and books strewn all across it. He gestured them over to take a seat across from him, where he looked them over. "Let me guess. You want a beach house? How long?" He said, looking at them through a pair of glasses.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two weeks, paying up front, in cash. Kylie said simply. Good size we have quite a few with us on this trip. she continued, sighing and preparing already to pay the man and move on.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I thought we were getting our own beach house with Maria?" Giselle asked Kylie, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Make it two houses, one larger and one medium sized. The larger one if for our friends, and make sure they both have a good view if at all possible," Giselle told the guy.

"Alright, I think we can accommodate both of those miss..." he replied, already rummaging through some papers on the desk.

"Giselle, and this is Kylie," Giselle answered.

"Alrighty, I can get you a... six person beach house for your friends you mentioned, or if you need a bigger one I can manage a beach manor instead. It would come with a guest house that you could use for yourselves if you'd like, that way you and your friends could be nearby to one another," the man said, pulling up a slip of paper and passing it to Kylie and Giselle.

The manor in question was vacant, and cost 200 gold for a weekend, 1,500 for a week, and 30,000 to buy outright. The weekend and weekly costs both included handmaids to come in and clean for them and to cook them dinner if they wished for them to, and lived in along with them at the place for the duration of their stay. It was on a hillside overlooking both the northern and southern beaches, with its own pool and hillside balcony overlooking the ocean. Kylie could see stars in Giselle's eyes as she looked at the picture of the place, it was a look that told Kylie, "I want it!"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

We'll just buy them. she said, letting Giselle sort out the actual arrangement after seeing the stars in her eyes, counting out the gold. But we're spending our nights in the smaller one for just us 3 Love. Kylie added.

Spend all the time at our manor all we like, but we have our little guest house for the 3 of us, so we have options.

Once that was done, Kylie chuckled and hugged Giselle. Cmon, lets go drop off our stuff. We should find Maria too, much as I hate the idea of intruding on her she said, her tone indicating clearly that the last was a joke with her sarcasm. I have to make sure what I got her fits and I want to get into my swimsuit. she continued, looking towards the man on the counter. Mind showing us the way?

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course, the guest house is perfect for that," Giselle said with a bright smile.

"So the manor and the smaller beach house you mentioned then?" the man asked, looking through the papers for another smaller beach house as Giselle nodded.

When that was sorted out, he gave Kylie two keys for both beach houses, where he then nodded and agreed to show them the way. "I'm sure that Maria will like your gifts, hmhm," Giselle said about the stuff Kylie had gotten for Maria.

It took them a few minutes of walking, but they came to the manor first, as it was the closer of the two places, where he handed them the key back after unlocking the door. "It's quite spacious inside as you can see. It's a smaller manor though all things considered. Most of the better beach manors are owned by nobles and such. Since you bought the place outright though, you'll have to get your own staff help and stuff if you want to keep the place up. But it's not tough to find people who can help you with that," he told Kylie and Giselle, with Giselle's eyes shining as she looked at the place.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

We wont have any problem with that. Kylie answered smoothly, looking at the manor with a critical eye, but happy that she'd made Giselle happy. Alright, to our own little place. She said cheerfully, wanting to drop off the crate of stuff. She didn't mind carrying it at all, but her hands were full. Her new little friends had taken up a comfy spot under her shirt, riding on her belt and looking around, this being their true first look at the world around them.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, alright then, let's go," Giselle said with a bright smile.

They headed for the other beach house that they were looking at and when they arrived they saw it was between two large palm trees. It wasn't as impressive as the other manor beach house, but it wasn't too shabby. When they got inside, they saw it was meant for a small family or group of friends that just wanted a hangout away from their parents or whatnot. So in other words, perfect for Kylie, Giselle, and Maria.

"Do you like them both then ladies?" the guy asked them

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's perfect. Kylie said, taking the keys and setting her stuff down. Go on little guys, we'll be staying her for awhile, make yourselves at home. she told her new pets, letting them scurry around the small beach house.

That's all we need though, thank you for showing us where they were. I'm sure we'll enjoy this stay, as well as many others. she told the salesman, shooing him away.

Once he was gone though, she slipped out of her clothing and into her swimsuit, shivering at the feel of it against her skin. Mmm this stuff IS amazing. she said with a soft gasp, letting the odd texture of the astral silk play along her flesh for the first time, feeling it slide over her nipples and between her thighs, along her back. It wasn't what she had expected.

But she adjusted quickly and turned to look at her other purchases. Moving them over to the bed, Kylie smiled about her thoughts for later and then modeled a little for Giselle. Shall we find our wayward houseguest for the week? she asked, grinning.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The little spiderlings crawled off of Kylie and scuttled around the smaller beach house as Kylie and Giselle put their things down. "You're welcome ladies. And please, if you need anything more, then you know where to find me," the salesman told them before bowing his head respectfully to them both and leaving them to it, looking quite happy.

After that, Kylie got into her astral silk bikini and found that it felt simply amazing against her skin. Giselle put her bikini on along with Kylie and soon enough the two of them were ready to head down to the beach and find the others. "Yup, might as well go and find our little Maria," Giselle replied with a grin.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, in true style, kept her weapon belt on, but divulged herself of her actual weapons, leaving them behind, only the gold bags, and another small leather pouch resting on it, Kylie seen slipping something into it before she turned to follow Giselle out into the sun and the sand.

I can see why you guys got so excited about this place. Kylie said, looking around, but pointedly ignoring the other women there, her eyes purely for Giselle and her friends. Delilah looked ready to pitch a fit when I teased her about canceling the trip.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, of course she would be upset. Hespera beach is like... a dream vacation for girls these days... at least girls from most places. It's the most beautiful beach anywhere, and getting to come here is just an amazing experience," Giselle said with a giggle.

As they headed down to the beach, Kylie saw succubi, angels, humans, elves, nymphs, and other assorted mortals and immortals. As they went down the beach looking for the others, Kylie saw a tiki bar set up in the middle of the northern beach with at least a couple of hundred people clustered in and around the bar itself. "Want to get a drink before we find the others, or wait and see if they want something too?" Giselle asked as they walked across the white sandy beach.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their legs aren't broken hahaha, we'll get our drinks, they can do the same. Kylie answered, laughing, before wondering how best to get to the bar, before grabbing Giselle's hand and just wriggling through people.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M'kay, fine by me. Let's go," Giselle replied, making her way over to the tiki bar with Kylie.

When they arrived there and finally got up to the bar itself, which was quite large actually, Kylie saw the menu. It was in common tongue and another language that Kylie didn't know right off. There were at least two or three dozen different names for drinks on the menu, and one Kylie saw was an intriguing one to her most likely, named "Sex on the Beach".

"What'll you have ladies?" the barkeep asked Kylie and Giselle.

"I think I'll have a Sex on the Beach," Giselle told the bartender before looking to Kylie to see what she wanted.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll have the same. Kylie answered simply, though she only wanted the one. Once they had their drinks, Kylie would wiggle back out of the crowd and onto the beach, looking around at the ocean proper. So this is a really big deal for you then huh. she said, staring at everything and giving another stretch in her swimsuit because the fabric felt fun.

Putting her arm around Giselle, Kylie gave her a squeeze and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek before tasting her drink and grinning. The only thing she could have imagined it tasting like was sandy vagina, hence it's name. She was pleasantly surprised.

Vacationing is a foreign concept to me entirely. she continued, watching the waves. I'll try to relax though. I'll probably fail spectacularly, but I'll try. she finished, laughing and moving to continue their search for wayward companions.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well yeah. It's an amazing place. I mean, where else will you get a view like this?" Giselle replied, looking out over the ocean and waving a hand airily towards it before placing her hand on Kylie's ass and giving it a little squeeze.

Taking a sip of her drink, Kylie found the blue liquid tasted not like she had imagined. It had a mix of lemon, orange, and peach flavoring in it to go with the vodka for alcohol. "Aw don't say that. Let's just enjoy ourselves. What do you want to do, hmm? Also, there's an arena here too where duels are done like, every day. If you want to get into any trouble. I've heard on Friday and Saturday when the sun is setting that they start to do sexy duels where the winner gets to fuck the loser right there in front of everyone," Giselle said as they walked along the beach.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

So... I'll win those and be famous for disappointing everyone by not fucking my opponent. Perfect! Kylie said, laughing and looking in the direction of the arena.

And I'm not sure, you know me. I have fun by getting into trouble, Running around, seeing it all, going where I shouldn't. Getting fucked by you. she said, teasing her at the end as her ass was pinched, giggling and looking around at everyone.

I mean, it was realllly hard not to buy all the toys in that store. My vagina was doing ALL the thinking, and now I want to see the other place with the slime clothy things. You know this place a lot better then I do. she continued, just walking in the sand. She was happy that her footsteps never making a sound barefoot didn't bother Giselle at all. But what Giselle hadn't noticed at all, was that Kylie was steering them towards the surf, and slowly getting taller then she was as she started to simply walk out atop the water, stepping over waves with a grin.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, not necessarily famous. And no sweetie I don't know it at all. I only came here once before. I mean yeah I stayed for a week, but that was quite a few years back. Also I could tell what was doing the thinking back in the toy shop," Giselle giggled, pinching Kylie's rump.

When Giselle finally noticed that Kylie wasn't sinking down into the water as it washed up over her knees, she gasped softly and simply stared at Kylie for a few moments. "Kylie... how are you doing that?" Giselle asked curiously as the surf flowed back out and Kylie sank back to the san.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm ancient secrets of the shadows~ Kylie answered, waggling her fingers at her before letting the water lap over her legs just like Giselle, and then stepping over the next wave and standing on the water's surface again. Proving that she wasn't using magic, traditionally at least since she'd used no words or hand gestures at all and was still moving.

When I go for my morning jogs here, at sunrise, I'm gonna jog right out onto the water and see it that way, and then be back in time to watch the rest of it with you when you wake up. she said happily, giving up the shameless effort to impress her lover, which had succeeded gloriously, and walking with her, enjoying the water on her legs.

Wrapping an arm over her shoulder, she was content to just walk down the beach with her fiancé for now, leaning into her.

Mmm, you fucked me and Maria both silly last night... Just makes me want you more. she sighed, breathing her scent in and stopping to push her face into Giselle's hair for a moment, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around her in something she never did enough, just hugging her lover, enjoying her being close.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle merely raised an eyebrow quizzically at Kylie as she said what she did about the shadows. "That's alright with me if you want to do morning jogs like that. Just so long as we get to watch the sunrise at least once together," Giselle said with a nod.

Giselle walked along the beach with Kylie some more, letting Kylie lean against her and just smiling as they passed by several other couples who were taking walks as well. "I'll bet it does sweetie. I mean, I'm still kinda sore after that honestly," Giselle replied with a giggle.

A few moments after Kylie nuzzled against Giselle, they heard Delilah call out for them. She motioned them over to their spot on the beach where Kylie saw several beach towels laid out on lounge chairs with the girls sitting on them. "Come on over, we brought you two chairs as well," Delilah called to them as she waved, her own drink in the other hand.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Told ya they'd handle their own. Kylie joked, whispering and giggling as Delilah called them over, Kylie moving to head over and join them with Giselle, unless of course, her lover had other plans.

But then... the wonder that was the beach chair, Kylie flopping down on a towel instead cos fuck beach chairs and propping her head on her hands to watch the waves, legs bent at the knees behind her, bouncing against her butt now and again because pretty.

WE SHOULD SLAY ANOTHER KRAKEN! Kylie said suddenly after 30 seconds of actual peace and quiet. But then she flopped back down into her hands, and hummed to herself, feeling the sun on her back.