Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Y-You're not... going anywhere Kylie... until I'm... t-through with you," Giselle panted softly in Kylie's ear as she continued to thrust slowly in and out.

As she finished speaking, Giselle reached up and untied Kylie's leash from the bed, and then retied the thing around her own waist, pinning Kylie's wrists around to Giselle's ass. She undid the mitts on Kylie's hands as well, nibbling on Kylie's neck as she did that. "I want to feel your hands on me Kylie. Let's lose the mitts for now. You can hold onto my ass, or wherever you want to," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear as she reached back around and took hold of Kylie's breasts again as she continued fucking her.

As soon as Giselle felt Kylie's hands on her, it seemed to give her a second wind and she sped up her thrusts again, kissing and licking Kylie's neck and leaving hickeys all over her. Kylie felt her next climax swiftly building, and Giselle kept going until she felt Kylie cumming around her cock, where she sped up again back to her original pace when she first started. As Kylie's orgasm trailed off, another swift one struck, just as powerful as the last, and this time Giselle exploded with her and actually screamed out passionately as she came too.

Giselle collapsed on top of Kylie, her breasts pressing against Kylie's back before she rolled over and pulled Kylie with her. "Oh gods... I... I don't think I can move anymore honey. I think I... overestimated my stamina, after the scylla earlier," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear as she pulled her up against her, where Kylie felt Giselle's still half hard dick twitching softly inside of her, and when she looked over her shoulder at Giselle, she'd see her eyes were already closed and she looked like she was already asleep.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie didn't care at this point, Giselle talking about her not going anywhere, which was pretty moot given how she was tied to the bedpost and mitted. But she untied the leash and pulled Kylie's mitts off, freeing her hands, before pulling them behind her, and then behind Giselle, Kylie tightly gripping her ass, even as Giselle retied the leash around her wrists, keeping her bound tightly to Giselle as she continued to buck and pump into her.

Kylie was quick to cum as Giselle sped up again after rebinding her, Groaning and whimpering as she locked around Giselle's cock again, trying to milk another load from her with her folds as she came, Giselle continuing to shove forward into her depths and moaning into her ear as she pulled and gripped Kylie's chest, only adding to the constant vibrations drifting through her nipples.

But again, Giselle didn't stop until SHE was satisfied and Kylie was quick to build up into another peak which pulled yet another thick, hot load from Giselle into her womb before her lover collapsed on top of her, and then rolled onto her side, Kylie forced to follow due to her bound hands on her ass, her dick still inside her quivering folds, Kylie groaning and gasping softly as Giselle passed out, falling asleep behind her.

Kylie wasn't done however, the nipple rings were still humming away quietly on her breasts, keeping her panting softly in arousal, regardless of how tired she was, and after her orgasms, they kept her folds twitching and tugging at Giselle's cock, even in her sleep, until she was fully hard inside her again, Kylie stuck in position, her hips starting to roll gently back against Giselle in her sleep against her will as she wasn't allowed to sleep until she'd passed out, the erotic dance continuing even in their sleep.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they lay there, Kylie could feel Giselle's shaft hardening back up inside of her after a couple of minutes of her being out. The fact that Kylie's hands were still bound behind Giselle with her palms groping her ass meant that she couldn't turn the nipple rings off. As Kylie began rocking her hips back against Giselle, she'd feel her fiance gently squeezing her from behind and rocking her hips in her sleep.

"Mmm... I love you Kylie," Giselle mumbled in her sleep, followed by a soft sleepy moan that Kylie could tell was the sign of another orgasm, especially since it was followed by another few loads of her seed filling her womb.

When Kylie finally fainted from exhaustion, she'd coaxed another three orgasms from Giselle's now raw cock, which still lay trapped within Kylie's tight pussy that was still milking it even while they slept. The two even kept humping each other while they slept and though they didn't know it, they had both reached their peaks at least another half a dozen more times through the night.

When Kylie woke the next morning, she found Giselle was not awake yet for a change, and that her pussy was very wet and still clenching around Giselle's dick. Giselle was snuggled up close behind Kylie and was gently suckling on Kylie's neck while she slept, seeming to be having a very good dream... a wet dream Kylie quickly found out as Giselle came suddenly and moaned softly in her ear.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie stayed that way all night, managing to coax a few more juicy climaxes from Giselle with her constantly clenching pussy as she moved, the pair moving gently together as Kylie started to drift off to sleep, and well passed and through the night.

As Kylie woke, she found she was the first, which wasn't uncommon, what was, was the throaty moan that poured from her throat before she woke with a sharp gasp as Giselle filled her and she came again, the feeling of being filled with that heat and the near constant state she'd been causing her to peak immediately, rolling her hips against Giselle with a groan, her fingers starting to pinch Giselle's ass to wake her.

Cmon sleepy head, either flip back on top and fuck me again, or untie me, otherwise... I'm gonna milk you completely dry... Kylie moaned, half threat, half promise, intentionally clenching her pussy down hard around her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle moaned softly when Kylie pinched her ass, her hands gently squeezing and tickling Kylie's belly some as she moved in her sleep. After a couple of more minutes, Kylie managed to rouse Giselle from sleep, and she merely looked at Kylie with a pleasant smile on her face, looking almost euphoric as she stared deep into Kylie's eyes.

"Hmhm, so... I need to fuck you some more or untie you, else you'll milk me completely dry? I wouldn't mind that sweetie. But... first I'm gonna remove this little clit ring here, and..." Giselle began saying, looking as if she wanted Kylie to try while she reached behind her and in the bedside table drawer she pulled out another small ring and switched out the current clit ring with it. "And now you'll enjoy every second of milking me dry, and won't be able to stop moving your hips, hmhm," Giselle then said with a mischievous giggle, attaching the new clit ring and turning it out with the little spell to activate it, where it began buzzing just like the ones on Kylie's nipples.

Giselle then just laid back and rolled herself over onto her back, pulling Kylie up on top of her and simply holding her from behind, kissing her neck as Kylie couldn't stop the urge to start rocking her hips. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear before nibbling on it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

What are you talking Ab.. ugggghhhhH! Kylie started, shuddering at the new ring started to hum tightly around her clit, Kylie shivering and shaking as the sudden, insistent, and more importantly, new sensation buzzed through her clit, her folds shuddering around Giselle's length as she came.

When she came down, she was laying atop Giselle, still bound, her hips rolling and bucking slowly as she started to fuck herself using Giselle who she couldn't get away from, the constant vibrations destroying any attempt to keep her hips still as her little whimpers and soft moans grew steadily louder, and hungrier, until she came again, pulling another climax from Giselle as her inner walls did exactly what she had threatened, tugging and pulling at Giselle's cock to milk it, Kylie arching slightly before the entire process started again.

She tried to hold still, but the feeling of Giselle shifting slightly under her, inside her, along with the constant pleasure from the rings only started up the rhythm again, her hips starting to roll, drawing Giselle in and out of her depths with each motion deliberately to draw more pleasure from her own body, hands gripping Giselle's ass tightly as she rode through another climax, and another... Trapped in a loop until Giselle saw fit to let her free.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I knew you'd like that ring. Sis gave one to me and Delilah both. And she has a few more. She even has a few that are activated remotely as she puts it, over greater distances. I think she's got one that'll even reach like... a mile or more or something like that," Giselle giggled playfully as she rolled Kylie up on top of her.

Giselle didn't seem to want to stop Kylie from milking her shaft, and in fact she seemed to be helping her to do so as she grasped Kylie's hips and helped her to rock them better. Giselle rode out the climax along with Kylie, her seed spurting out and warming Kylie's belly from within, and she looked more rested today, so not likely to stop for a while. Each time Kylie came again, Giselle would cum with her, simply letting herself go as she relaxed back on the bed.

After half an hour, Kylie could still feel Giselle's dick standing strong within her folds, showing no signs of softening as Giselle bucked her hips up to get Kylie bouncing again as her hands gripped Giselle's ass. "Oh gods yes... I love it Kylie. Milk me dry love. I want you to," Giselle panted softly in Kylie's ear, nibbling on it as Kylie began rocking her hips again to work herself onwards towards her... eighth orgasm since waking up, she thought.

Giselle suddenly rolled Kylie over back around and untied her leash for a minute before she retied it around to bind Kylie's hands behind her own back, where she lifted Kylie's ass after getting her into the doggystyle position again. Giselle then went back to plowing Kylie fast and deep, plundering her pussy and never letting a single thrust go by without the sounds of their skin slapping against one another.

She sawed her cock in and out of Kylie for another half an hour before she finally began to slow down. The entire time Giselle thrust her hips in and out, not once did she attempt to hold any of her orgasms back, simply letting them go until Kylie's womb was so full of her seed that her belly had swollen to the size of a nine month pregnant woman.

The clit ring never stopped buzzing away as Giselle began to speed back up again once she'd rolled Kylie over onto her back. Their lips met and Giselle didn't stop kissing Kylie for at least another half hour, just knocking away happily without a care in the world. It was almost as if Giselle had a wolf's cock and had knotted within Kylie. "You know honey... I've not gone this long with someone in a long time, and still had the stamina to keep going at least," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear as she kept knocking away, though her thrusts were slowing again now a bit.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie stayed where she was, without choice in the matter as she rolled her hips, Giselle helping her into a rhythm Giselle enjoyed as she let Kylie fuck herself into oblivion, her cheeky early morning remark earning her another serious ride as she was kept like that for a half hour, whimpering through orgasm after orgasm as Giselle made her make good on her threat, Kylie listening to Giselle moan and squeal behind her as she came with her, letting Kylie's folds do all the work.

Kylie came again, and again, a constant rising tide of pleasure that grew shorter with each orgasm as the trio of vibrating rings kept her pleasure high and her body sensitive, the 7th and 8th just tiny quivers in what was really a 6 minute long climax that left Kylie breathless.

Kylie eeped loudly however when Giselle flipped her back over, groaning as Giselle untied her wrists.... only to yank them back to the small of her back and lash her wrists together tightly, Kylie moaning in open enjoyment before Giselle started jackhammering back into her slit, Kylie's cries muffled by the pillow as she bit down and whimpered lewdly with each thrust as Giselle upped the pleasure by a wide degree, the deep, hard thrusting a mirror of last nights as Giselle well and truly fucked her. Another half hour passed, Kylie losing count of the orgasms, panting heavily as Giselle continued to abuse her pussy, before she was flipped over again.

Kylie weakly returned the kiss, each little touch, kiss, and caress making her pussy clench around Giselle as she continued to saw into her, Kylie's soft little sounds of ecstasy likely cute and sweet to Giselle as she continued to drive into her, though a bit slower now, not that it mattered to Kylie's raw nerves and over sensitive body.

I'm... Ughhhh *gasp* touched.... glad you Oooooo Mmm, you're enjoying it...O gods... O gods FFFFUCCCCK! Kylie answered, cumming again, hard this time, arching up against Giselle as her wrists pulled and tugged at the leather leash tied around them

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I'm more than enjoying it honey. I'm loving it, and you even more," Giselle said as she kept thrusting, leaning in and kissing you again.

Giselle suddenly pulled out of Kylie, where the futanari siren's seed practically gushed out of Kylie's well used folds, Giselle's dick never having left them through the night and morning until now. She reached over for the drawer again and opened it up, pulling out a small jar of lotion this time. She popped it open and reached inside, dipping out a small amount amount of white lotion which she immediately rubbed all over her cum covered cock and stroked herself off as she rubbed it in.

"Oh gods, that is maybe a bad idea, but fuck it. I want to be with you for as long as I can Kylie. Here's you some too," Giselle said, rubbing a tiny bit of the lotion across Kylie's quivering slit before getting a small dime sized bead on the head of her cock and slipping back inside of Kylie after rolling her over onto her hands and knees again for doggystyle.

The lotion was immediately revealed as an aphrodisiac of sorts as Kylie felt her pussy begin hungering for Giselle's cock before she'd even gotten it completely inside again. Kylie's arousal skyrocketed into orbit as she felt the urge to just keep fucking over and over until they couldn't cum anymore. Giselle was apparently the same way Kylie noticed as her cock sprang back to full mast and she sped up in her thrusts once again, jackhammering Kylie's tight little cunny for all its worth.

Kylie's pussy spasmed in orgasm almost constantly for the next hour after that, with Giselle not stopping, nor even slowing down the entire time, and cumming more herself at least every two to three minutes. By the end of that hour, Giselle collapsed on top of Kylie, yet her hips were still weakly thrusting, the effects of the lotion still not finished. Her cock was still hard as a rock though, and she was still cumming just as much as she had been before when her orgasms struck her. The bed underneath Kylie and Giselle was drenched in both their juices, but mostly Giselle's cum, of which there was easily enough to fill a full gallon jug.

Giselle kept weakly thrusting her hips for another half hour until finally she stopped and collapsed completely on top of Kylie, simply unable to keep going any more. "Oh fuck Kylie... I'm... gonna need a couple of minutes to rest before I can keep going," Giselle panted in Kylie's ear as she lay there, one hand around groping Kylie's tits as the buzzing of the clit ring kept going and kept Kylie aroused.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was prepared for Giselle to... get tired... stop... anything... Pull out was something she hadn't immediately expected however, and the immediate emptiness inside her after having been full for so long left her completely breathless. She was well out of her mind at this point as well, and hardly reacted as Giselle rolled her over, doing something with lotion she could barely register.

As she slid back into her, and the lotion touched her abused cunny, Kylie arched again, her breath caught in her throat in a silent gasp as she immediately woke up, her body on fire from the desperate, hungry need to keep going, to let Giselle fuck her literally inside out, she didn't care, she needed to be filled, and she needed it now.

Her wrists had given up trying to escape the leash, but her hips lunged backwards to swallow Giselle's cock, fervently matching Giselle's pace as her fiancé thrust into her, Kylie eagerly fucking back regardless of her aching muscles or tired body, she wanted it, and she was gonna have it.

Her mind blanked after that, caught in a near constant, unbroken climax for the next hour as Giselle plowed her, filling her again, Kylie amazed there was any cum left in her body, what were sirens Made of!?

Fey were weird, the thought was lost in another orgasm however... there wasn't an intelligent thought left in her head after the last night, and this morning as Giselle collapsed atop her, saying she needed a moment to recover. Sadly, all that was left between Kylie's ears was a desperate need to fuck, hard, long, and as often as possible, the rings only compounding the effects of the aphrodisiac lotion, and she didn't care...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh Kylie... I'm so sensitive. Hang on though love. I... I'll make you feel good again," Giselle panted softly in Kylie's ear before she reached down and got more lotion to rub into her cock, making sure it was well rubbed in so no more got on Kylie as she slipped back inside Kylie's folds.

She rolled Kylie over onto her side and undid the leash altogether, feeling there was no more need for it at this point, where she took Kylie's left hand in her own and gently held it and began thrusting her hips into Kylie's while they lay on their sides. Her right hand slipped around and gently held Kylie's belly to help give her leverage to thrust. Kylie meanwhile had her wish and Giselle was pounding her again, holding her lovingly and making her feel so good her mind was completely lost in the pleasure and ecstasy of the moment.

Giselle and Kylie both came together each time from that moment until they were finally done, their orgasms in perfect harmony with one another and lasting equally as long for both.

When they were finally done, Giselle collapsed behind Kylie, completely unable to move now and her cock milked well and completely dry by Kylie's still clenching folds, which were only still doing that because of how fucked silly she'd been. Kylie was finally fucked so senseless and so much that the lust burning so brightly within her was finally cooled down, her body trembling in complete and utter bliss as Giselle held her, where she could feel Giselle trembling in the exact same manner.

"F-Fuck me... that was incredible Kylie. I... I'm so sorry. I'll understand if you're angry about the lotion. I didn't realize it would be so... overpowering on both of us. I've only ever really used that stuff on succubi, and a little bitty drop on myself. Oh man, my poor cock is aching so bad now. But goddamn is it a good ache," Giselle whispered softly in Kylie's ear as they lay there recovering, the lotion jar now thoroughly sealed and placed back into the drawer so no more got on them. "I usually only use that stuff on succubi that I want to tease and make them have an orgasm that'll last for over an hour," she added, not pulling out of Kylie and holding her tight against her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie didn't protest, didn't care, couldn't give a single dusty fuck about anything Other then continuing to be fucked by Giselle, and she was, and they did... For entirely too long compared to any other two people on the planet to Kylie's knowledge. If her brain could complain, all it would have to say on the subject was durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rolling gently with Giselle, hand in hand, they rode out the effects of the first dose, and the second, Giselle using her folds and womb until she had truly been milked completely dry, not a drop left in her, and Kylie's unusually high need Actually sated... For once in her entire life.

But then Giselle started talking about something, probably the lotion, she heard the word Sorry in there some where, and all she had the energy to do as an answer, to let Giselle know it was fine, was reach back and slap her weakly on the ass, before going limp again.

20 Minutes passed, Kylie was uncertain if Giselle had fallen back asleep inside her, uncaring really, she was still enjoying the afterglow, the little rings drawing it out for her, her body unable to climax again with so little stimulate, but it was enough to make her tingle all over deliciously, and she didn't bother mentioning it to Giselle, waiting until she could feel her legs enough again, to stand, or rather, flop out of bed, put her fingers to her lips, and Blow the Shrillest, Sharpest, Loudest whistle anyone in the house had ever heard, Summoning Bob to Help. Bob! Need a Hand... Please. she called, Letting the Darkmantles hearing do the job for her before cursing. Shit... Stupid Magic. Works too damned well. she muttered, before flailing her way in a wobbly, goose like fashion to the door, Opening it, and then Blowing a second whistle to get his attention. It would work, she remembered specifically that the Darkmantles were sensitive to sound. The last time she'd whistled like this she'd gotten him to physically cringe, likely in discomfort. It was the surest way to get his attention. Bob! Hun, Need a hand here.

Predictably someone else would show up first likely to shut her up, but Bob would either get there at the same time, or likely just after to scoop her and Giselle up. We need Baths Sweetheart. And other help. Please. she told the large creature, having him chauffer them around the house.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Kylie slap her ass weakly, Giselle just hugged her closer and kissed her neck lovingly, leaving yet another hickey before she went limp behind Kylie. It was hard to tell if Giselle had fallen back to sleep or not at first, but Kylie soon found out that she had not when she started to get up to whistle for Bob, her fiance groaning softly as her now completely limp cock slipping easily from Kylie's amazingly still very tight pussy.

"Oh gods, I forgot about the silence ward," Giselle groaned softly as Kylie took care of the problem for them both.

When she managed to get the door open to whistle, she got a response in about 10 seconds from Tina who looked up from the bottom of the steps. "Kylie... sis? What's wrong?" Kylie heard Tina call up to her as Bob managed to squeeze his way past to them about 20 seconds after that. "Oh... I guess I'll let Bob help you then since he's already on his way up. Take good care of my sisters Bob. And maybe I'll let you have some fun with me again you bad boy," Tina then said before heading back down, patting Bob on her way back.

Bob floated into the room and scooped both girls up and carried them down to the bathroom, caressing their cheeks kindly with a tentacle as he set them down in the bathtub, where Giselle patted him in thanks before turning the water on to fill the bath up to wash.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's quite alright Tina, The whistle is for Bob, Yup, he'll take care of us. Don't worry about it. And here's hoping I'm here to see you have some fun with him. I didn't know many others had been down to see him. Kylie answered a little out of breath still, chuckling.

As Bob scooped them up, Kylie hugged him in a very heartfelt way, stroking his dark skin gently and giving him a kiss before he floated them down to the bathroom. As he set them down and stroked their cheeks, Kylie reached up to caress that tendril gently and lean into it a moment. Thanks, I know I'm a pain. If the little ones need a bath, may as well, we're just gonna soak for a bit I think. Kylie told him, not even Pretending that he couldn't understand them anymore. He obviously could.

If he stayed, Kylie would be glad to have his company, if he left, then she wouldn't stop him, already grateful. He didn't actually have any reason to be so helpful and nice to her, but he was, and she appreciated it, he was more then a pet, like she had originally expected.

Lounging in the water as soon as it was run, Kylie sighed and gently massaged her tender bits, giggling at Giselle before groaning softly and happily as the little rings continued to hum against her nipples and clit. Hmm, I like these. Don't have any reason to take em off... Can't care. she muttered, starting to slowly clean herself, and enjoying the slightly sensual aspect every touch caused because of the constant pleasure.

Holy hells Giselle, you really know how to work a girl though. I think you might have done the trick there. Free from being pregnant for all of 8 hours and I doubt there's any way I'm NOT pregnant again... she teased, rubbing her belly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha! I'm a tentacle slut Kylie, you know that. What ever made you think I haven't gone down to see Bob while you were gone?" Tina said to her on their way down into the bathroom, chuckling and winking at her and Giselle as they passed her by.

Giselle leaned her head back against the bath walls as Bob flopped down on the floor and playfully splashed water in Kylie's face, looking almost like he was chuckling as he did. "Aw shucks Kylie, now you're making me blush, hmhm," Giselle giggled when Kylie complimented her. "Well... if you are pregnant again, then I wouldn't mind. Because... hmhm, that would mean that it's my baby," Giselle said, slipping her arms around Kylie and pulling her over to lean back against her as she wrapped her arms around Kylie and hugged her from behind, her hands resting on Kylie's belly as she rained kisses down on Kylie's cheeks and neck.

"I don't know if you are pregnant though, because I didn't forget to drink my birth control potion last night. Though... I didn't drink one earlier before we started playing around again. So... you could be pregnant because of that... maybe. Either way I love you so much honey. I've never been so thoroughly milked dry that I couldn't even get hard again," Giselle cooed in Kylie's ear, nibbling on her neck afterwards.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

O that's right, those potions, entirely forgot. Kylie murmured, leaning into Giselle peacefully before Bob splashed her, Kylie giggling and splashing him back.

Well Bob, you're just getting spoiled aren't you, Me, Giselle, Maria, Tina, Miu, Kagome. Huntings never been so easy has it, people just come straight to you. she teased, enjoying her little vibrating toys.

Hmm, we'll have to do something special next time, Last night and this morning are gonna be hard to top. Kylie continued, laughing slightly and turning her head to kiss Giselle for a moment, before going limp again in the tub. But Bob, you always seem to know if someone else has knocked me up, Tell me, am I pregnant with Giselle's Siren Lovechild? she asked the Darkmantle, turning a quizzical eye to him... He'd never been wrong so far...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I can get you a morning after potion if you'd like honey. To keep you from getting pregnant and all," Giselle said, playfully splashing Bob back along with Kylie, with him looking almost like he was chuckling at the two of them. "Also sweetie... do you want me to take those rings off? I mean you can so long as you were the one that put them on and turned them on, but... the clit one I'll have to take off," Giselle then asked.

"And yeah, hard to top... very hard to top. Like I said, I've never been milked so thoroughly dry before. Not even by a succubus. I mean, usually if I'm holding you like this, I'm already getting hard as a rock. But this time... nothing. Not that I don't love you or anything, just... I'm all tuckered out I think. I know one way to top last night though... but I'll keep it to myself for now," she said after a few moments of relaxing back with Kylie in her arms.

Bob reached over towards Kylie's stomach with one of his tentacles, where he rubbed it all over her, tickling her as he went and making her squirm around. He pulled it back after a minute or so, tickling Kylie again as he did and giving a shrug of his tentacles.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yea, I'd better take one, and don't worry about the rings... Actually very pleasant, making the little tremors all the better. Besides, I like the idea of being wet whenever I'm around you. Kylie answered, grinning to herself before Bob gave her his defacto womb check.

And Better then a succubus huh? Don't let the succubi here that, they'll get jealous. she continued, laughing as she finally sat up after laughing and squirming from Bob's poking, and starting to clean herself off.

As she was cleaning, what was admittedly a ridiculous volume of cum off her skin, Kylie perked up a bit, yawning as she really started to wake up. We should send Bob to go fetch Maria for us today as well. You like that ya big perv? she asked, quirking an eyebrow at Bob with a sly grin. And we should probably get a job from the board done as well, contribute and all that to the village, make some more friends. Delilah we can send to Kaal, they'd really hit it off, and Tina... well, Tina and Selara just like being with each other, no reason to both them unless Tina wants a tumble with Bob as well, that's up to her. Kylie mused, planning out the day.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if you're sure about leaving them on then I suppose it'll be alright. But before I let you just leave those on like that, I'm going to switch the clit ring over to you, so you can stop it whenever you like," Giselle said about the rings, reaching down to turn the clit ring off to let Kylie turn it back on at her leisure, though if Kylie stopped her from doing so then Giselle wouldn't do it.

"Definitely better than a succubus. I mean sure I love it when I can have a succubus in bed. But... I love you, I may love having succubi, but that doesn't mean I love any of the succubi in particular. They won't get jealous though... well... let me rephrase that, some of them likely wouldn't get jealous. Hazel... might, hmhm, but then again she gets jealous about a lot of things I think," Giselle said with a giggle before helping Kylie begin to clean herself up.

After a few minutes of cleaning when Kylie mentioned having Bob go get Maria, Giselle sighed softly and smiled as she held and washed Kylie's back. "I think we ought to wait about the job for a little while at least. Maybe... rest a bit. I'm kinda sore, and if we have to face something that will try and milk me some more, I don't know if I'd be able to handle them. As for the rest, well, maybe we could pay a visit to Maria later, just the two of us, before we send Bob after her so that we'll know she's not terrified of you," Giselle said softly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, All I did was terrify her, and then park a wyvern in her backyard. What's there to be afraid of? I'm harmless. Kylie said, stonefaced, before starting to giggle.

Yea, you're probably right, as for the rings, no, leave them as they are, that way it can sit in the back of my mind that my lovely Giselle is making me all slick and needy all the time. she continued, stopping Giselle's hand before turning and kissing her neck gently.

As for fighting anything that wants a romp well.... We could just you know, not lose... Or... Something, I dunno, we can't just sleep the whole day away, and we can't have sex anymore... either of us. Hope and her merry band of misfits all need a visit though, but they should come over here this time, play with all the other hooligans. We can pick them up on the way back from the temple. Kylie carried on, thinking as she spun Giselle around and started to clean her off as well, though of the two of them, only one had gotten a cum shower.

It didn't take too much longer to get all cleaned up, Kylie now in the mood to get up and move around, or at the very least get dressed, soon a skirt and shirt pulled into place without bothering with any underwear since her new jewelry was keeping her entertained, and she didn't want to soak a pair through. Then it was boots, and gauntlets, and other weapons, and various pointy or sharp things before she turned to Bob while Giselle got herself ready. Well Mighty Cave Squid? What do YOU want to do today?